Below are the dates for when the game is unlocked on Steam:

Code:
Asia/Pacific
11/12 05:00am PST (Midnight 11/13 EDT)

Europe / Russia / CIS / Africa
11/12 4:00pm PST (Midnight 11/13 GMT)

North America / South America
11/13 12:01am PST (Midnight 11/13 PST)
As you can see, the Asians and Disasterpiece can start playing the game 19 hours and 1 minute earlier than Americans, and 11 hours earlier than Europeans.

It is possible for Americans and Europeans to play the game when the Asians and Disasterpiece can. It's quite simple.

Now for a disclaimer: This will not get you in trouble. I have done this for game releases for years and its quite legal, in fact, developers expect players to do this. I would however recommend disabling Steam Guard.

What you need:
- A VPN (we will be using FlyVPN)
- Lots of energy drinks
- [Optional] Low tolerance for lag

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­--

1. Go ahead and grab the FlyVPN client from link
2. Do the ol' install (not gonna insult your intelligence because you're a fhuckin' PC Elitist goddamnit)

The creators behind FlyVPN lets users log into trial accounts, so go link and grab the username/password

These usernames/passwords changes periodically, so if the client returns with an invalid password/username, revisit the website and grab a new set.

3. As I said, log into the service with the trial account credentials
Note: You may have to try several times because the service has an upper user limit. Just repeatably try and you will eventually get in there.

After logging in, go to the Asia tab and try connecting to any of the servers. They may not always work, but you will eventually find one.

5. After successfully connecting, you will now have an Asian IP-address. Feel free to check your IP using an link

6. Finally, Steam will lose its connection. (it will say "No connection" at the bottom) When Steam reconnects, you can go ahead and unlock the game!

Note#1: Please disconnect yourself from FlyVPN. You don't need to be connected to any VPN once you've unlocked the game. You do however need to be connected to a VPN every time you want to launch the game, so keep the game running until the "normal" unlock date approaches.

Note#2: I could be wrong on this, but unlocking the game early, will result in you running around with lots of lag playing against Asians and Disasterpiece. I will assume that Treyarch won't activate the America/Europe servers until the game is close to be unlocked on Steam. Campaign and Zombies should be fine though.
Below are the dates for when the game is unlocked on Steam:

Code:
Asia/Pacific
11/12 05:00am PST

Call of Duty Black Ops No replies