Death Eater Roleplay Voldemort's Return

LordVoldemort-- posted on Aug 26, 2011 at 08:45PM
OOC: ok I am going to hopefully play the Dark Lord. I spoke to Kate yesterday and this is a trial scenario so please feel free to join in. Basically I have been gone on a search for ways to once and for all kill Potter. During my search Lobelia Black runs into me. Let the story begin..... IC: Voldemort wandered the Forbidden Forest. For the past several months his search for answers has gone badly wrong. If he was to kill Potter he must get around the boy's protection. Suddenly there was a rustle in the trees.....

Death Eater Roleplay 365 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 365

over a year ago LobeliaBlack said…
Lobelia watched from the trees. The Dark Lord himself was there! She jumped down from the tree near him. "My Lord!" She called into the darkness of the forest.
OOC: congratz lets hope this works...
over a year ago LordVoldemort-- said…
Voldemort turned. Lobelia Black stood before him. He was furious with many of his followers who thought him dead after the Battle of Hogwarts. Yet here she stood out of all his Death Eaters addressing him. "Lobelia Black." he said coldly.
Lobelia flinched at his voice. He was angry very angry. "My Lord, I am very honored to have found you alive! I knew you were somewhere alive." She said.
Voldemort knew she did not speak the truth fully. "You doubted my abilities, Lobelia. Do not lie to me. I always know." He said in a dangerous voice.
"I did at first, my Lord, but now I know I was wrong and hope to never doubt you again. She confessed. "Please forgive me, my Lord."
"I will forgive you when you prove to me you will never doubt me,Lobelia." Voldemort said for he did not forgive easily. Her and many others had doubted he would live. They would suffer along with Lobelia for that.
"Y-yes, my Lord." Lobelia said afraid of what he was planning.
over a year ago SidonieTupin said…
suddenly you both hear a snap of a branch and crunching of leaves, as if someone is approaching " Well, i dont believe my eyes its the dark lord.." said Sidonie as she approached from a distance
Voldemort turned his gaze to Sidonie. "Well it seems I was mistaken. One more Death Eater has come." He said. Two out of how many others.
"yeah some are gonna be a bite late" said sidonie "because of traffic" she walked closer towards you both with a smirk on face.
Lobelia looked at Sidonie. At least she was not entirely alone. "My Lord, will you summon the others?" She asked.
sidonie walks over and sits down on the ground next to lobelia
Voldemort considered this. Lobelia and Sidonie both came without summons. "You have told others where I am have you?" he asked Sidonie. He ignored Lobelia's question.
"well in a way yes but as i said they might be a bit late..." said sidonie with a look of trying to hold back a laugh at something
"Very well. Lobelia give me your arm." Voldemort said.
"Yes, my Lord. She said. Lobelia walked over and pulled back her left sleeve. The Dark Mark was burned into her flesh.
Voldemort pressed his finger to the Mark. He then looked into the sky. "How many will come? How many will be foolish enough to not?" He asked quietly.
last edited over a year ago
sidonie rolls up both her sleeves and tries to hide the new fresh wound on her right fore-arm
"hmmmm....didnt think it would've..eh, whatever" sidonie said as she wiped the small drops of blood off with a leaf
Lobelia felt the Mark burn. She too wondered who would come. "My Lord, do you truly think all of them will come?" Lobelia asked.
over a year ago DmitryVladimir said…
Dmitry had been trudging through the forest, singing quite happily and softly to himself. He flinched his arm up as the mark burned on his right wrist. "Ah?! I-It can't be!" he looked around. "Close too..." he stalked off unknowingly towards the party.
OOC: Congrats! Should be fun, having a Dark Lord and all! :)
Voldemort ignored Lobelia. He gazed into the sky deep in thought.
Lobelia held back a laugh. "My Lord, it seems Demitry has answered." She said.
"HEY! do ya hear that leaves crunching ones coming" said sidonie as she stood up with intisapation*

OOC: sry bad at spelling excuse it :P
OOC: thanks
IC: Voldemort looked at the Death Eaters who did answer his summons. "Welcome, friends. It has been long since we last met but yet you answer me as usual. Yet some of us have doubted my abilities. Some of us have thought me dead killed by Potter." he said his gaze flickered to Lobelia.
sidonie gives a small laugh then goes back to being serious and sits on the ground once more
Lobelia turned her gaze away from her master. "Someone is coming but who?" She muttered.
OOC: i can not spell either sidonie no worries
Voldemort ignored them. If anyone besides a follower came they would die.
Dmitry stood up from the grass, he looked quite in disarray. "M-My Lord?" he was shaking some but managed a small smile.
sidonie rubs her right fore-arm and every once in a while she would check if it is still bleeding
"Yes, Demitry? You have something further to add?" He asked quietly.
Dmitry shook his head, "N-No.. I just... n-nevermind.." he backed away some, running his hand through his hair nervously.
Lobelia watched quietly. If she kept quiet she may be sparred from torture.
sidonie stands up " I.. i have a question,um, are we just gonna stand here forever or do something??" she seems rather nervous since everyone else is and because her arm is still bleeding
"I am disappointed by all of you. Not one of you searched to see if your master was alive. All this time I waited to see if you would. Lobelia was the first to find me." He said still in a quiet dangerous voice.
Dmi crossed his arms, "I was only a few feet away... Lost in my own world, my Lord..."
sidonie sits back down again and makes a small grunt of pain as she accidently rubbed her arm on a nearby tree branch
"My Lord, please forgive all of us. We did not know that you survived." Lobelia cried out.
"yeah i was a bit busy with, sidonie pauses and is a bit hesitant to continue but does, with other things" she sighs with a bit of scaredness
"there were signs,Lobelia. For instance your Mark never faded. You now ask for forgiveness? I do not forgive. I have spoken to you about that. Crucio!" He said his wand pointed at Lobelia.
sidonie winces with pain because she moved away from lobelia and bumped into the branch again
"Never forget, never forgive..." Dmi mumbled, leaning up against a tree.
Lobelia felt the pain. It was like being stabbed and whipped all at once. She fell to the floor screaming and writhing in pain. "M-my L-lord please!" She choked out in between screams.
sid stands up and almost screams stop but stops herself and quickly walks over to a tree and sits against it
Voldemort lifted the curse from Lobelia. "Is anyone else foolish enough to ask for forgiveness?" he asked his followers.
OOC: exactly like Sweeney never forget never forgive nice one demitry
Dmitry grunted in reply.

OOC: Da! Inference IS best!
sid screams loudly and covers her ears like a bomb was going off but nothing happened except for lord voldemort speaking
Lobelia lay on the floor pantig. She felt ashamed of herself. What would her cousin think if she knew Lobelia had upset her master?
Voldemort looked at Sidonie. Why was she screaming? Nobody tortured her. "Sidonie, is there something you wish to share?" He asked.
sidonie gives a quick glance at everyone and then is shaking a bit but stays quiet like nothing happened