Death Eater Roleplay Knightsbridge

DmitryVladimir posted on Oct 30, 2011 at 03:23AM
Mission. Anyone may join.

Standing there at the bridge gave Dmitry an edge. Rumours flew about it.. saying people could cross but the darkness would take at least one of them. Of course it was probably all pish-posh but it still was slightly scary. Over that bridge was a city, an abandoned city at that. The crew was sent to exterminate all the traitors and secret Order members who cower in it.. It was going to be an interesting day..
Mission. Anyone may join. 

Standing there at the bridge gave Dmitry an edge. Rumours flew about it..
last edited on Oct 30, 2011 at 03:33AM

Death Eater Roleplay 237 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 237

over a year ago KateKicksAss said…
Kate shivered.

"Dmitry, I don't think I can do this", she said, turning to face him. They were the only two on the mission...so far. Kate didn't know what exactly the Dark Lord had had in mind.
over a year ago DmitryVladimir said…
Dmi took a step on the bridge, "Its just an old shabby looking bridge... I've crossed many.. Pish-posh, da?" he smiled, slightly nervous.
Kate sighed.

"It's not the bridge....I've crossed dozens...."

She grimaced "I-I can't....exterminate anyone...."
"Exterminate? Leave it to me then. Just round everyone up one at a time. While I exterminate, you can walk out and get another person, cool?" Dmitry started to walk across, urging Kate to follow. "Not like V-Man cares any. He's not God so he don't see all."
"But.....No.....killing...", Kate looked terrified.
Dmitry sigehd, "I am willing to do the Lord's work.. It will be done." he looked at the gloomy city, "He says people live here... Hm.. Hopefully its not a trap.."
Kate sighed.

"Okay.....just please do it quickly. And not painfully."

She took a step onto the bridge, then looked at Dmitry.

"How about we round them up and then you do the....you know....I'm sorry, th is place is just kind of creepy.....I don't want to be alone", she admitted, blushing.

While she did kind of mean that, her main motive was to just spend some more time with Dmitry, alone. Though she'd crucio herself before she admitted it, she liked him. A lot.
"Okay.. You have to promise NOT to attack me though... I don't want to give the scum a show today." Dmitry scoffed some, staring at one of the buildings intently, "What a wonder.. Abandoned, inhabited by scum AND almost torn to shreds! I bet its a trap!"
"Why would I attack yo-", Kate was cut off as the rotten piece of wood she was standing on snapped, and she fell, catching hold of the side of the bridge with a gasp. She tried not to scream, just in case there was anyone around.
Dmitry grabbed Kate's other arm. "Watch your step.." he said pulling her to the opposite sid of the bridge.
"Thanks", Kate muttered, brushing herself off.

She felt in her pockets for her wand and then gulped audibly.

"Um....Dmitry...I think I dropped my wand...could you please summon it for me?", she whispered, embarrassed.
"You dropped your wand?" Dmitry stared at her blankly, then sighed and took out his own wand, "Accio Kate's wand.."
Kate grabbed it as it zoomed over the rail of the bridge.

"Thanks". "Wingardium Leviosa!", she levitated herself over the bridge the rest of the way, just to be safe.
Dmitry shook his head and sprinted the rest of the way up to the city, once there, ducking behind a tipped over truck, "Okay... let's think of a plan. Of where to start and all." he said quietly, peeking around the truck at the buildings.
last edited over a year ago
Kate crouched next to him and nodded. She raised her wand.

"Homenum Revelio! We should at least know if people are even here", she whispered.

"That'd be great! I'll check the building to the left, you the right! Keep wand handy!" Dmitry smiled and sprinted towards the left building quietly.
Kate grabbed him by the collar.

"That's what the spell's going to tell us in a few seconds, smart one!", she hissed. "Now get down before we're seen!"

Suddenly, the spell worked, and a faint bluish light pulsated slightly at the end of Kate's wand.
Dmitry frowned, "Well that's not as much fun as sneaking around." he looked at the light, "I hate you... yeah you you little light!" he whispered to it, glaring at it.
"Do you WANT to get killed?!", KAte rolled her eyes, then pulled him up.

"Okay, so lets start over-DMITRY DUCK!", she yelled. She shoved him aside as a huge plank of wood began to fall from a nearby building, falling just where Dmitry had been standing a moment before. KAte wasn't so lucky. The plank caught the hem of her dress, ripping her dress to shreds and scraping a deep cut into her leg.
Dmitry grumbled, rolling himself foward and back onto his feet, "Girl! Are YOU trying to get killed?!" he half scolded Kate. He walked over to the wood and picked at it, "Its rotting wood.. Newly rotting. I can't get killed by wood silly.... Unless... Oh forget I said that." he walked over to Kate. "What'd ya do to yourself now?"
"Did you see how it was falling?! It would've crushed you...", Kate shivered, then looked down, and saw what the plank had done to her dress, and turned bright red. The skirt was practically all gone, her led was bleeding, and the top was in shreds.

"Oh crap.....my dress!"
"You do have a wand.." Dmitry stated blandly, turning back to the wood beam, "Wood in a modern city! Can you believe it!" he mused, picking pieces off of it.
Kate hastily tied the ripped hem and neck, transforming her dress into a tighter, shorter, more ripped version of it's former self.

"I don't know any clothing spells", she muttered.

"Anyways....are you ok?", she put a hand on Dmitry's arm, completely ignoring the blood dripping down her own leg.
"Why da. I'm absolutely fine.." Dmi said slowly, still fascinated by the wood, "So did that blue orb tell you if people were here or not?" he turned and looked at her, "Errr..."
"Yeah it-what's wrong?"
"Nothing." Dmitry shrugged and walked past Kate and down the road some, "Anyone here?"
"Yes", said Kate. "They're a little ways away though.....and your'e avoiding my question!"

She leaned down to wipe off her leg, though it was still bleeding.
"I was not avoiding! I was answering by saying the word nothing!" Dmitry said, crossing his arms and marching stiffly down the street.
"But you seemed.....oh whatever", Kate grumped.

"Anyways, they're a few blocks down", said Kate, hurrying after him.

"This way", she pointed around a corner.
Dmitry grunted, sharply turning towards the corner, "Bloody missions. Did that little blue orb tell how many people?"
Kate shook her head.

"No....it doesn't do that. Just that there's more than one and the're over there..."

Suddenly, a jet of red light shot over their heads.
Dmitry side stepped it, "I think we found them." he stated coldly, standing still where he was.
Kate flattened against a wall, looking towards where the light had come from.

"CRUCIO!", she shot the spell into the darkness, then smirked at Dmitry as she heard a scream.

"I think you're right..."
last edited over a year ago
Dmitry exhaled slowly, flinging a flash of unknown light back to its caster. "This is too easy.. I'm sorry Kate but quick can't be enough for me." he smirked and darted towards the spell casters.
"That made no sense", Kate muttered, racing after him.

At the end of the street was a cluster of tired looking witches and wizards, some still in pajamas, as though they'd just rolled out of bed to deal with the attack.

Kate shot stunning spells at them, and reached down to grab a knife out of her shirt.
Dmitry threw himself into the crowd, pulling two twin daggers from his coat and slitting numerous people throats and chests. He didn't care what was going on, it was now not just a job but a sport.
Kate shot curses at people until she heard a gurgle nearby.

She saw Dmitry killing people, and she lost it. She screamed, a loud, high-pitched wail, and ignoring everything, she curled into a ball where she was, screaming.
over a year ago Brutus-McMillan said…
Brutus stood atop a balcony just above the head of the enemies Dmitry was now killing.
"Need a hand?" he yelled, shooting a spell at a nearby wall, causing it's bricks to fall onto the wizards and witches.
"Yes!" Dmitry yelled to Brutus, saluting him quickly. He then noticed Kate. "Kate! Get up! If you don't you going to get killed or captured or both!" Dmi ran over as the enemies were distracting by the falling of bricks and pulled her up, "Come on."
over a year ago NoraWhitlock said…
Nora, having come seemingly out of no where, now stood behind Dmitry. Her cheek was smudged with blood that was not her own yet her face was grace with a smile until she saw Kate's look of distress. "Whoever heard of a death eater who can't handle a little killing?" She said with pure curiosity.
over a year ago Lenzetta-Lovett said…
Lenzetta ran up the main road into the city and had to dodge numerous spells until she saw Dmitry.

"I heard the dark lord mention this mission...I had to get here by myself because you guys had already left," she called to Dmi.
"Don't feel bad Lenz, they left me too." Nora called out to Lenzetta.
over a year ago Lucius-Malfoy said…
Lucius came running up behind Nora.
"Sorry I'm late, what did I miss?"
over a year ago Lenzetta-Lovett said…
"Oh that's just lovely...You guys like getting an early start I guess?" She called to Dmitry upon hearing what Nora had told her.
"Just Kate freaking out I think." Nora said, turning to face Lucius. "I haven't been here for long either. "
Dmitry scoffed, "I don't like waiting! NOW KILL!" he yelled out in stress of how many people arrived, "The Lord did NOT tell me who else was coming so I left!"
"Alright alright, bloody hell Dmitry calm down." Nora shook her head at his unnecessary yelling.
Dmitry slammed one of his blades into an unfortunate man's neck and shoved to the ground harshly, "Do not tell me to calm down!" he growled over the sounds of crashes and other screaming and gurgling.
Nora put her hands up in surrender, not wanting to wind up with one of those blades in her neck. "Sorry..Won't happen again."
Kate moaned and curled up into a tight, small ball on the ground, completely ignoring everything.

A killing curse zoomed by her head, and she didn't even notice. She buried her head in her hands and rocked back and forth.

An Order Member saw her, and began to hurry towards her.
"Is she okay?", he yelled, bending over her.

"That's a DEATH EATER! Kill it!", yelled another.