Death Eater Roleplay Fresh Start: New Spot Look

KateKicksAss posted on May 23, 2012 at 07:41AM
So I figured since we're all finally back here and have the whole "fresh start" thing going, we might as well decide on a new look. Or decide to keep this one. Either ways, we should vote.

Please submit icons, banners, and mottos here. Yes, with the awful new Fanpop layout, there isn't really a motto for us to see, but there still IS one when you search for clubs, so we might as well have one.

Anyways, just remember that banners have to be 800x100 or at least proportionate to that, and Icons need to be square.

Anyways, submissions are being accepted, so don't delay! :)

Death Eater Roleplay 16 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago KateKicksAss said…
Tim Burtons Death Eaters banner:
Tim Burtons Death Eaters banner:
So, I've been combing the old spot look forums, and here are a few banners from them:
So, I've been combing the old spot look forums, and here are a few banners from them:
I think this one was submitted by Sam...
I think this one was submitted by Sam...
Banner.....
Banner.....
Banner:
Banner:
Banner:
Banner:
I think Sam submitted this icon too:
I think Sam submitted this icon too:
So, I was thinking, we should pick a banner, and then vote on an icon> Just so we can be sure they go together sorta? Or something?

*shrugs* I feel like I'm talking to myself here. If anyone has any objections please say so :)

Also, feel free to submit stuff from the old forums. I've been looking through them but I probably missed some stuff.
Other Tim Burton DE's banner....
Other Tim Burton DE's banner....
over a year ago DmitryVladimir said…
I like the banners and icons that aren't exactly boisterous.. They say Death Eater but not literally scream it with words >.> But thats just my opinion.
over a year ago Lenzetta-Lovett said…
We'll have to find more icons if we're going to vote on them... I like the 5th and 6th banners the best. Thoughi really love the tim burton style death eaters i think it would be best to not use cartoons for the banner, just to keep things more serious :) ill try to find more icons if i can...
over a year ago Lenzetta-Lovett said…
zzz
Oh and we can edit the words out of the banners but because of fanpops new look, its gonna say Death Eater Roleplay on it anyway *points to the current banner*
Yeah the words are too much to have both times...
angry
I just hate the new look so much! And even if a banner doesn't have words, the way they are on the banner automatically just sucks.
Eeyup. And the black fade thing.... ._. Tisk tisk Fanpop.. Tisk tisk..
*growls menacingly at F4*