Death Eater Roleplay Dirt on Voldykins.

Lord-Voldemort posted on Aug 27, 2010 at 12:59AM
If you have anything that might help us understand this psychopath, please post it!

Death Eater Roleplay 7 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Lord-Voldemort said…
cool
My name is Jason, I am a 16 year old guy. and IM NOT LEAVING!! SUCK IT, BITCHES!! im glad your gone, and go Kick BellaTheNutcase for me, shes a fucking bitch and a traitor.

>I'm trying to talk to you out of character here, it would make things a lot easier and maybe we could come to a good conclusion. Obviously neither of us is really Voldemort since he's a fictional character.
>
>What's your real name? Mine is Lexa, I'm a 14 year old girl and I live in Canada, I have a blakc belt in karate and I'm recording a CD with my friends right now.
>
>Let's try to be reasonable ok? :)
>
>>I MUST TAKE OVER THE WORLD!! I AM THE REAL VOLDEMORT YOU IMPOSTOR!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
>>
>>>So? It takes too much time to type all of that, Nutcase is much easier. And you haven't answered my question, will you persist or are you going to leave?
>>>
>>>>her name is BellaTheNutcase, NOT plain old Nutcase! geez, get a clue!
>>>>
>>>>>Nutcase agreed to leave and delete all her comments, will you follow suit or will we have to report your account?
over a year ago Umbridge said…
Just ignore his comments (don't say any responses) and flag what needs to be flagged. He'll bore of this soon and hopefully find something more interesting/productive to do with his time. If it's really a him?
If he doesn't go away, well then poor thing will be spending too much time on the net without any recognition. Sad.
over a year ago WolfPred said…
Your such an idiotic lunatic of a tart Lord-Voldemort!That is the one that said he is glad we are gone not the original one.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Bellatrix-Black said…
An idiotic lunatic of a tart? I've never heard that before, how am I a tart?! And this is the original one that he sent ME, the other one is with Nutcase I believe.
over a year ago Lord-Voldemort said…
OOC: Sorry Trix, you left your account on my computer AGAIN.
over a year ago WolfPred said…
OOC:Bellatrix-Black i'm not calling YOU a tart.I'm calling the imposter that said he was glad we were gone!
over a year ago Bellatrix-Black said…
I'm not sure what you just said but I understand you are not insulting us...I'm going to go crucio someone...*skips off*