Fanpop Users Fanpop Castaways

jarik posted on May 17, 2009 at 07:02PM
I was thinking about the 1960s sitcom
Gilligan's Island and was wondering if you were stranded on a deserted island which 6 Fanpoppers would you like to be your fellow castaways.

Fanpop Users 9 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago ArabellaElfie said…
Before I answer, does anybody have a hallowed out copy of the physicians desk reference?
over a year ago hooch-is-crazy said…
Tushtush, because she's hilarious and we could make up Scrubs episodes to keep ourselves entertained and drink yak milk.
Debs, because she's awesome.
Jonhminh because he's hilarious.
Dave, because I bet that if we all die he would tall us the medal system on his deathbed.
dazl, because I'll never feel like I'm going insane compraed to her.
And Knifewrench, because he's a pirate.

A couple of inside jokes, sorry, and a whole load of older users (that's Fanpop age, not real age)
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago tushtush said…
I like your list, Hooch. :D

Hooch-is-crazy because we would think of Scrubs together to survive, and he'd probably do something crazy like demolish all the land between us and civilisation to get us to safety.
VDoozer because he's Bill Lawrence, the creator of Scrubs, even if he only has logged onto fanpop a few times.
Cammie, because she's camtastic and could do some witchcraft to save us all (or burn us, whatever...)
Claire-aka-bob because she's unbelievably sweet and if we got hungry we could turn her into a kebab...
S0ulsUnit3d, because she's my friend. :D
hm94911 because he'd keep us entertained and is so tall that I could stand on his shoulders and look to see how close land is.
over a year ago astroasis said…
I'd take my Mom, 'cos she's my mom.

I'd also take John, because we could repopulate the island.

...I hope it's a big enough island that this won't be totally awkward. :/
over a year ago johnminh said…
Shari, you just made me pitch a tent ... because where else would we sleep on a deserted island? :p
over a year ago hooch-is-crazy said…
Oh, yeah, vDoozer, I so should have counted him, but then who would I get rid of... it's too hard.
over a year ago astroasis said…
Awesome, John! It's a great big tent, too... which means there will be lots of room for sleeping! XD
over a year ago harold said…
At first I thought you were asking which users would correspond to the characters on "Gilligan's Island"...

Right now, this is my list:
michael - for food and technical skills
knifewrench - for fire starting skills (and good conversation about video games to boot)
Dearheart - for critical analysis and acerbic wit
chel1395 - for encyclopedic fan obsessiveness of all things pop culture (particularly film)
greedo and germany123 - they'd both be enthusiastic contributors to the community effort, and because, in the end, we'd at least know what they look like

Ask me again tomorrow, and it's probably be different.
over a year ago claire-aka-bob said…
kiss
hmmmm. i bet this is gonna take me ages to think of just 6 :P

okay, i cant narrow it down XD
so imma have to go over the 6 limit :P

Pollyloveshouse aka plooey - cos we're like really close friends and shes a pineapple XD (inside joke...)
DarkSarcasm aka dasm - becuase she is awesome. that is all.
Tushtush aka tushy - becuase her tush is just so meg! (and the rest of her too)
Spotty_vision21 aka spotty - you cant not take the wifey!
Amazondebs aka debs - i bloody love this girl! she needs come back! i miss her!
Saul_Mikoliunas aka Sauly - No Sauly. No deal.
jlhfan624 aka Heather - *gets mice ready*...we need some form of entertainment :P
EverybodyLies aka EL - i need at least one person to discuss my Johnny love with! also, she is awesome yyes
Cammie aka CamCam - how can you not love the Cam! everyone needs some good Cammie love! :D

i fail. i know :P ♥