Fanpressions Show Us Your Best

amazondebs posted on Sep 28, 2008 at 01:06AM
pretty much what the title says, show us what you think is your best most artistic work :)

Fanpressions 6 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago amazondebs said…
best icon wasn't hard for me, i'm not good with icons their too small for me lol but since i only had a hand and a stone to work with i felt this came out rather well
link

my fave photo was harder i have a lot of similar nature shot or sunset or city skyline shots so i chose the one that stuck out
link

fan art, even though my link seems to have gotten the most attention from other people i still love the sin city angel characters better
link

I have never made any fan vids really, i have no clips to work with nor do i know how to work movie maker that well, erm.....not sure i have any creative soapboxes i think are good either.....maybe i will work on that
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago oblix said…
is it one for each category?
over a year ago amazondebs said…
whatever you like, whether it be one of each, a few of the same kind of work or just your very best one, basically your own favorites of anything
over a year ago Snerkie said…
Best Icon
Professional wrestler Trish Stratus. I LOVED this icon in the end, was for an icontest and the theme was yellow...the dress wasn't yellow, think it was a red dress. For that icontest i got 1st place and best use of colour :)
link

And my Cadbury name logo <3 yum yum chocolate, was dumb and difficult to make, lol
link

Best Fan Art
Dwight Schrute vector. So many hours, so many layers, forgot where i put the .psd for it now, lol. Yeah, frustrating little bugger, glad i got it finished though.
link

When i grab my photos off the laptop and such and post more of them i'll put my best photo :)
over a year ago Saul_Mikoliunas said…
Best Icon: I don't think I have ever made any extra special icons to be honest, most of them have been blargh.
Best Photo: I haven't added it ot the spot yet but it is between a sunset photo I took and a photo of a rose I received on my window sill. Will add it soon!

Best Fan Art: I think my sin city wallpapers =D But since I stole that idea from you, I think maybe my favourite is possibly link Cobie image. I actually did NOT mean for it to come out that wy at all but I think it came out ok =D
over a year ago nosemuffin said…
I kind of feel like I'm in the same boat as Saul when it comes to the icons. OK, I have made one that I love, but truthfully it's pretty simple and I haven't posted it here yet. I will though, eventually. I also haven't posted any of the photos that I've taken. I'll probably get to that eventually, if I deem any of them worth posting. I look at all of the photos that everyone else submits and mine don't really compare, lol. (BTW Saul, that is a really cool piece of Cobie fan art)

Best Wallpaper: Would be link because it's a collection of icons of many shows and movies that are special to me. I haven't posted it here because even though I put the wallpaper together, and that took much work, I only made a percentage of the icons, and the rest I found here and there. My favorite self-made icon is in there though, it's the one with Lorne and Puppet Angel.

Best Fan Art: Well, I've just started dabbling in the world of fan art, so I guess it would have to be one of my Spuffy pieces. link I guess. I saw this image of SMG and thought.. 'how hot would it be if Spike was behind her?' and I knew that I had to put him there!

Best Icon is link.

*edited to add best icon
last edited over a year ago