Fans of PoM Might be leaving.....

Kait_Wolf posted on Jun 05, 2013 at 07:33PM
Yep, the title says it all..... But I won`t delete my profile just in case I changed my mind........

I might leave cause my parents already knows that I`m depressed and they think it`s cause of here.... They`re half right... I just don`t want to be forced to go to the hostile until I`m an adult..... Then maybe my life could be ruined... What will happen when I`m gone? I can`t say for sure.... Am I actually gonna die young? I`m not sure if I would kill myself. But if I get killed, then I`m dead.....

For the ones who thinks I`m a bi**h: There`s no need to say anything about me, I`m already depressed enough that it starts effecting my eating habits...

For the ones who are my friends: I`m sorry... I didn`t want to leave like this, but I don`t want to go to the hostile either.... You were great internet friends and I`ll never forget it.

Fans of PoM 8 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago kivamarie said…
crying
:'( Kait you can't leave you're my friend you were always there to cheer me up and make me happy I really don't want you to leave I want you to stay here :'(
over a year ago Kait_Wolf said…
I know, I know.... But I wasn`t really there all the time and I`m sorry about that. :( I`ve said maybe... I might go, I might not... I`m thinking about it........
over a year ago mostar1219 said…
Oh my, I hope you feel better. But just remember that there are those who will always be there for you, Kait.
over a year ago ILUVKOWALSKI said…
crying
No, Kait you can't leave, you were my first, and bestest friend on here. D':> It won't be the same without you, infact, it will really really suck! :'( It might not be because of here, and if it is, just stay away from the people causing it. :) You're too awesome to leave, and we won't be able to talk anymore. :'( Will you still be on facebook? Even so, roleplays are gonna be quieter if you go. D: Just try and be happy, we can talk if you ever get depressed. :')

Well, if you decide to go anyway, I want you to know that I am so lucky to have got to meet you over the internet, and I'm really really gonna miss you, and I hope you become more happy soon. :') *big hugs* Talking and RPing with you has always been amazingly awesome and I'll always be here if you come back. <:) I still really don't want you to go though. D: *hugs tight*
see everyone wants you to stay and not go to the hostile cause all of us are your friends :')
over a year ago Kait_Wolf said…
smile
...... :) *hugs Em* I`m staying for now...
over a year ago ILUVKOWALSKI said…
big smile
Yay! :D
smile
sweet :)