Harlequin Romance Harlequin Special Edition New Release Update Forum

jlhfan624 posted on Sep 17, 2021 at 06:30PM
Here I will post frequent updates of new releases in the Special Edition line. Add forum to your updates to get timely news!

Harlequin Romance 150 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 150

over a year ago jlhfan624 said…
On Sale June 1, 2022

He's a hero in spurs

But just for tonight

Ever since rancher Weston Abernathy rescued waitress Everlee Roberts at Doug’s bar, he can’t get her off his mind. But the spirited single mom has no interest in a casual relationship, and Wes isn’t seeking commitment. As the temperature rises, Evy feels the heat, too, tempting her to throw her hat in the ring regardless of what it might cost her heart…
[b]On Sale[/b] June 1, 2022

[i]He's a hero in spurs

But just for tonight

Ever since rancher
On Sale June 1, 2022

Her biggest rival

Is also her greatest temptation…

Shanna Jacobs has ambitions to be the next superintendent. But when a cheating scandal rocks her school, she’s put under the supervision of her sexy ex, Lynx Harrington. Also a school principal, Lynx has his eye on the same job. Working to clear an accused cheater’s name—albeit a beautiful one—only complicates the plan. But their attraction is undeniable. And Shanna’s kisses are a perfect ten. Maybe their fledgling partnership will make the grade after all?

[i]Her biggest rival

Is also her greatest temptation…

Shanna J
On Sale June 1, 2022

He cooks for their customers…but he'd rather cater to her heart!

One impetuous, slightly drunken kiss has turned up the heat on chef Amar Virani’s feelings for Divya Shah. He’s been in love with the sexy pastry chef—his sister’s best friend!—since they were teenagers, but a painful tragedy in his past keeps Amar from revealing his true emotions. As they work side by side in Divya’s tiny food truck, she realizes there’s more than just business simmering between them. For the first time, she's tempted to step outside her comfort zone and take a chance on Amar—even if it means risking more than her heart.

[i]He cooks for their customers…but he'd rather cater to her heart!
On Sale June 1, 2022

A home full of chaos…and comfort.

With three-year-old twins to raise, widower Ian Parsons temporarily hires Rachel Gray hoping she’ll solve all their problems. And soon the nanny is working wonders with his girls…and Ian. Rachel even has him agreeing to adopt a bonded dog and cat because the twins love them. He’s laughing, smiling and falling in love again. But will Ian need a double dose of courage to ask Rachel to stay…as his wife?

[i]A home full of chaos…and comfort.

With three-year-old twins to
On Sale July 1, 2022

Finding love—and family—where it's most surprising

When he arrives at Three Rivers Ranch, reserved rancher Jack Hollister isn’t expecting much—especially from the woman tasked to help him investigate a possible new branch of the family tree. But as soon as he meets smoldering, sweet Vanessa Richardson, he can’t stop thinking about her. And even if both Van's and Jack’s hearts have been scorched before, the flame sizzling between them cannot be extinguished…
[b]On Sale[/b] July 1, 2022

[i]Finding love—and family—where it's most surprising

When he a
On Sale July 1, 2022

More surprising than being a father

Is what it takes to be a dad

Nicholas Weller is stunned to discover the adorable baby abandoned in the middle of his art gallery is his son. Asking teacher Emma Blake for help is a plea of desperation—he barely knows her, after all—and clearly, she has her own misgivings. But under Emma's tutelage, Nicholas is soon juggling diapers, formula…and unexpected feelings for her. He’s passing the lessons on fatherhood, but is he ready to graduate to family man?

[i]More surprising than being a father

Is what it takes to be a dad
On Sale July 1, 2022

The matchmaker wore a collar…

Elise Mackenzie is committed to making the Furever Paws fundraiser a huge success. She’s even roped in her landlord and new boss, Harris Vega, for help. But spending so much time with Harris, especially around an adorable puppy named Pancake, is giving the usually shy Elise ideas she shouldn’t be having. Could a man like Harris really think twice about a woman more comfortable with flour on her face than lipstick?

[i]The matchmaker wore a collar…

Elise Mackenzie is committed to
On Sale July 1, 2022

Anything he can do

She can do better

Rodeo riders Jack Burris and Audrey Hawkins are both at the top of their game—except when it comes to love. Competing against each other in the Bronco Summer Family Rodeo, they are so determined to win they’ve put blinders on, tamping down their mutual attraction. In this battle of the sexes, the real victory may lie in surrender, but who will get off their high horse first?

[i]Anything he can do

She can do better

Rodeo riders Jack Burris
On Sale July 1, 2022

Just one night together.

Now they’re bound…forever.

Getting pregnant was never Evie Sutton’s intention. But then again, neither was sleeping with her ex-husband, Lane Thompson. Lane wants to be in their baby’s life, but Evie is afraid of getting too close to the man she has never been able to resist. Is love enough to make them a family? Lane believes it is. He is sure this child will help them find their way home…

[i]Just one night together.

Now they’re bound…forever.

Getti
On Sale July 1, 2022

A million-dollar wish comes true

With twins thrown in the bargain!

Chance Foley wished on Comet Bob as a teen. Now, when the niece and nephew he never met show up on his doorstep with Poppy Digby, their starchy but sexy caretaker, his wish is granted. Chance will receive a million dollars as the children’s guardian, but first he must enlist Poppy’s continued support raising these handfuls! And maybe he has ulterior motives where Poppy is concerned, but will she ever let her guard down? Sometimes, all it takes is the stars—or maybe a passing comet—aligning just right…

[i]A million-dollar wish comes true

With twins thrown in the bargai
On Sale August 1, 2022

Who says you can’t go home again?

Single mom Cierra Greene is determined to achieve success in real estate to support herself and her young daughter. Too bad her most lucrative property for sale is…haunted? Reluctantly, she seeks out her one-time crush, Wesley Livingston, for help. Now the cohost of a popular paranormal-investigation show, he is as appealing as ever. Cierra and Wesley try to ignore their unfinished business, but when old feelings resurface, things get complicated…
[b]On Sale[/b] August 1, 2022

[i]Who says you can’t go home again?

Single mom Cierra Greene i
On Sale August 1, 2022

Keeping it buttoned up.

Usually sensible Layla Price stuns herself when she spends the night with a handsome stranger. Blaming it on a freak rainstorm and Bastian Raynes’s heroic rescue, Layla believes she’ll never see him again. She’s only in this small town to end some silly family feud. Except…Bastian’s family is on the other end of that feud and Layla’s hiding her real identity. Adding this new drama to the old, Layla should steer clear of the former military man. But can she?

[i]Keeping it buttoned up.

Usually sensible Layla Price stuns her
On Sale August 1, 2022

"Maybe we could just have tonight."

Everyone thinks Shari Lormand and veterinarian Felix Sanchez are a couple. Unfortunately, the guarded widower has made it abundantly clear all he’s looking for is a buddy. Shari is afraid she’s hurtling toward another heartbreak. But with a little help from town psychic Winona Cobbs, Felix’s uncle Stanley and a foster kitty named Page, she and Felix just might have a shot after all…

[i]"Maybe we could just have tonight."

Everyone thinks Shari Lorm
On Sale August 1, 2022

Nikki Choi loves the boisterous family she was adopted into as a baby. But dreams of her own happy-ever-after are dashed when her fiancé suddenly calls off the wedding. Leave it to her BFF to come to her rescue! Evan Northrup is the perfect faux beau, offering support and making no demands—making her feel loved. But the single dad seems intent on keeping things pretend, while Nikki is shocked to be falling wildly, deeply for her old friend…

[i]Nikki Choi loves the boisterous family she was adopted into as a
On Sale August 1, 2022

If she wants a happy ending

She’ll have to write her own story

Working as Hollywood heartthrob Axel Harrington’s personal assistant isn’t exactly a fairy tale come true for Maddie Henry. Despite crushing on his Prince Charming looks, Maddie has had enough of Axel not recognizing her value. Well, this Cinderella is shattering the glass slipper to pursue her dream career! The "Sexiest Man Alive" has two weeks to find a new assistant. And to realize that Maddie is the key to his happily-ever-after.

[i]If she wants a happy ending 

She’ll have to write her own st
On Sale August 1, 2022

She just told him he’s going to be a father.

His response? “Let’s get married!”

Stacy Hartsell thought finding her unborn baby's father was going to be the hard part. Except widowed ex-SEAL Adam Cruz is determined to step up—and his argument that his veteran health care is better than her freelancer plan is a fairly convincing one for marriage. But the spark that led to that unforgettable night together is still going strong. Giving in to their growing feelings could put their convenient arrangement in jeopardy…or lead to a second chance to find lasting love this Christmas!

[i]She just told him he’s going to be a father.

His response?
On Sale September 1, 2022

He’s in it to win it

Until he falls under his neighbor’s spell.

Bram Larkspur’s rugged, sexy looks belie his fear of all things horrifying. But as Casper Road’s newest resident, he’s excited to join the annual Halloween decorating contest. The competition is keen, especially from six-time champion, architect Zachary Glass. But when enigmatic Zachary sparks a prank war, it’s game on—until one sizzling kiss turns these rivals into allies. Now only one thing scares Bram: how quickly he’s losing his heart to Zachary.
[b]On Sale[/b] September 1, 2022

[i]He’s in it to win it

Until he falls under his neighbor’

Fake wedding.

Fake pregnancy.

His plan is almost foolproof.

Commitmentphobic cowboy Maddox John will do anything to hang on to the Double J Ranch—even if it means getting hitched. He finds a semiwilling bride in Adeline Longsworth, who agrees to the marriage of convenience for reasons of her own. But their strictly business arrangement hits an unexpected bump in the road when the pretend lovebirds make love for real…

[i]Fake wedding.

Fake pregnancy. 

His plan is almost foolpr

She’s always been by his side

But this year, he hopes to make her his Christmas bride!

When his ex’s mother ends up in the hospital, marine captain Noah Brand suddenly finds himself back in his hometown and looking after a little girl—who could be his daughter! The only person he trusts with this secret is his best friend, Dr. Shayna Wade. Shayna has always been the person he could count on, and this Christmas he needs her support more than ever. As the three of them make holiday magic together, can Noah convince his best friend that he finally sees her as the woman of his dreams?

[i]She’s always been by his side

But this year, he hopes to

Will a winter fling on a ranch lead to the family of her dreams?

After putting her dreams on hold to care for her aging parents, Eliza Hubbard is finally ready to focus on her career. A coveted job as stable manager at a legendary ranch is just what the doctor ordered. But pediatrician Nolan Barnett isn’t like any M.D. Eliza ever met. Between sleigh rides, rodeo demos and animal puppet shows, the sexy widower and his two orphaned grandkids are melting her resolve. Even Nolan isn’t immune to the magic of moonlight…or a renewed desire to put down roots…

[i]Will a winter fling on a ranch lead to the family of her dream

An American in England…

Searching for true love!

Newly promoted expat Robin Johnson is ready to take London by storm! Her career blossoming, Rob soon tumbles headlong into the local dating scene…with disastrous results. When she confides her misadventures to her coworker’s understanding brother Craig, the last thing she expects is to find an elusive spark—with him! After so many false starts, can Rob find it in her heart to give Craig the chance that he deserves?

[i]An American in England…

Searching for true love!

Newly

Her amnesia is supposed to be temporary

But she wants him in her life permanently

It’s been almost a year since Rory Vincent lost her memory in a car accident. And so far the only trigger to her past comes in the form of her handsome neighbor, Felix Suarez. Felix plans to leave their small town, despite the undeniable attraction he feels for Rory. Little does the stubborn chef know, she’s going to stick close to him whether he likes it or not!

[i]Her amnesia is supposed to be temporary

But she wants him i
On Sale October 1, 2022

“Do it now…”

And change everything!

By the book success story Alexandra Herrera’s got it all mapped out: partner at a law firm, high-powered career. But when her birth father leaves her an unexpected inheritance—prompted by a random fortune cookie—she impulsively walks away from her entire life! And now that she’s snowed in with West Wright, she learns that lightning really can strike twice. So much, in fact, that the sparks between them could melt any ice storm…if only they’d let them!
[b]On Sale[/b] October 1, 2022

[i]“Do it now…” 

And change everything!

By the book suc
On Sale October 1, 2022

The one she didn’t know she was waiting for…

As a rodeo champion, Brynn Hawkins is always on the road, but something about older, gruff-but-sexy rancher Garrett Abernathy makes her think about putting down roots. Brynn doesn’t know why she is so drawn to a man who says he doesn’t date, but his quiet dignity makes her rethink everything. As Thanksgiving approaches, Brynn fears she's running out of time, but she’s determined to find her way into this callused cowboy’s heart!

[i]The one she didn’t know she was waiting for…

As a rodeo c
On Sale October 1, 2022

He’s looking for love.

She's looking to get even.

Every fifteen years, Comet Bob streaks over the skies of Endicott, Indiana, granting wishes. So when his only love, Marcy Hanlon, returns, Max Tavers believes his wish is coming true. But Marcy has different intentions—she secretly plans to expose Max as the cause of her wealthy family’s downfall! She’ll happily play along and return his affections. But if he’s the reason her life went so wrong, why does being with him feel so right?

[i]He’s looking for love.  

She's looking to get even. 

Eve
On Sale October 1, 2022

If friendship is the way to a man’s heart…

What about twins?

Cowboy Asher Dawson and rookie cop Katie Crosby had the worst one-night stand ever. Now, his best friend is back in town with his two babies. He won’t risk losing Katie again—even as he tries to deny their explosive chemistry. But his marriage of convenience isn’t going as planned. Maybe it’s time to see what happens when he moves his captivating soul mate beyond friendship…

[i]If friendship is the way to a man’s heart…

What about twi
On Sale October 1, 2022

Three adorable sons.

Two consenting adults.

One outrageous proposal.

Rancher Adam Morgan’s heart and hands are full caring for his ranch and three adorable sons. When his custody is challenged, remarriage becomes this divorced dad’s best solution. Elementary school teacher Olivia Gilmore dreams of becoming a mother, and a proposal from her secret love suddenly makes that fantasy a reality! But Adam is clear—despite his unexpected attraction, this is a match made by convenience. But as jingle bells give way to wedding bells, will Adam trust in love again?

[i]Three adorable sons.

Two consenting adults.

One outrageous
On Sale October 1, 2022

He’s back in town to apologize…

Not fall in love all over again.

Rodeo star Sterling Ford broke Cassie Lafferty’s heart when he chose a lifestyle of whiskey and women over her. Now the reformed party boy is back, walking the straight and narrow, determined to reconnect with the woman who got away. When he rescues Cassie and her dogs from a snowstorm, she learns her heart—and her desire—aren’t immune to Sterling’s smoldering presence. Maybe a canine Christmas miracle will make their holiday romance permanent!

[i]He’s back in town to apologize…

Not fall in love all over
On Sale November 1, 2022

Will a temporary match…

Lead to a permanent family?

A sudden inheritance stipulates commitment-phobes Skye McPherson and Travis Lockhart marry and live together for a hundred and twenty days. Then they’ll inherit the Winding Creek Ranch and can split the proceeds…and their marriage. An easy arrangement! Until Skye discovers she’s pregnant with her temporary husband’s baby and Travis starts falling for his short-term wife. With a million reasons to leave, will love win out this Christmas?
[b]On Sale[/b] November 1, 2022

[i]Will a temporary match…

Lead to a permanent family?

A s
On Sale November 1, 2022

Is he finally home for Christmas—and for good?

After years of believing he was an only child, Sullivan Grainger discovered he was adopted—and that he has a twin! Eager to uncover the truth about his past, Sullivan arrives in Bronco and is drawn to Sadie Chamberlin, whose own connection to his family pushes her to help him find out the truth. But Sadie is afraid to trust her wary heart to a man who won’t let down his guard…or stick around. Yet as Christmas approaches, her holiday wish is for the lonesome cowboy to find the closure he seeks…and perhaps an unexpected happy-ever-after under the mistletoe!

[i]Is he finally home for Christmas—and for good?

After years
On Sale November 1, 2022

She isn’t the only one looking for a fresh start…

Guardian of his teenaged half sister, glassblower Chase Kent is determined to steer his sibling onto the right path. But volunteer counselor Madison Maurer knew that he was missing that path by a long shot. So when Chase is injured in an accident right before Christmas, Madi opens her home to both brother and sister. She finds herself falling for Chase—and hoping he might open his heart, if only to discover the family he didn't know he was missing…

[i]She isn’t the only one looking for a fresh start…

Gua
On Sale November 1, 2022

A pretend wedding should be easy

So why do her groom’s kisses mean faking it is impossible?

Fledgling florist Bea Halloran has banked her reputation and love life on her upcoming reality TV Christmas wedding. When her fiancé walks out, she is terrified her business will go belly-up. But Bea's best friend, Brody Emerson, steps in as the fake groom, relieving her…and making her feel passion she barely recognizes. And Brody's smoldering glances and knee-weakening kisses might just put their platonic vows to the test…

[i]A pretend wedding should be easy

So why do her groom’s kis
On Sale November 1, 2022

Pregnant after a one-night stand…

That’s a recipe for chaos this Christmas!

Just thinking about that night makes Jade Malone blush! For now, Jade is focused on her new bakery and soon, raising her new baby. When Jade’s one-night stand, Trent Michaels, unexpectedly shows up, it’s as obvious as baking baklava with honey that their chemistry is real. Until Jade’s fierce independence clashes with Trent’s doubts about fatherhood. Is their magic under the mistletoe strong enough to make them a forever family?

[i]Pregnant after a one-night stand…

That’s a recipe for ch
On Sale November 1, 2022

Their romance has an expiration date.

When a kiss at a reality TV wedding is caught on camera, there’s only one way to save his reputation and her career. Now paranormal promoter Tyrone Livingston and makeup artist Kiera Fox are officially dating. But their fake romance can’t go on forever. Is Tyrone the love ’em–and–leave ’em player portrayed by the media? Or can a relationship with an agreed-upon end date turn into a real and lasting love?

[i]Their romance has an expiration date. 

When a kiss at a re
On Sale December 1, 2022

She’d fled the past… Would she stay for her future?

When Kyla Beckett returns to Christmas Bay to help her foster mom, the last person she wants to run into is Ben Martinez, the boy who’d upended her life. The small-town police chief just wants a second chance—to explain—but Kyla isn’t interested in giving him the time of day. But when Ben’s little girl bonds with his longtime frenemy, he wonders if it might be the start of a friendship…or more! Can the wounded single dad convince Kyla he’s always wanted the best for her…then, now and forever?
[b]On Sale[/b] December 1, 2022

[i]She’d fled the past… Would she stay for her future?

When
On Sale December 1, 2022

A temporary pit stop…or a forever homecoming?

Aspiring pastry chef Nicole Evans is just waiting to hear about her dream job, and in the meantime, she goes to work in the café at the local bookstore. But that’s before the recently widowed Nicole meets her temporary boss: her first crush, Liam Mendez! Single dad Liam has always kept his life—and his heart—closely guarded from Oak Hollow gossip. Will his simmering attraction to Nicole be just one more thing to hide…or the stuff of his bookstore’s romance novels?

[i]A temporary pit stop…or a forever homecoming?

Aspiring pas
On Sale December 1, 2022

Megan and Daniel. BFF.

Until one night puts their friendship to the ultimate test…

Child psychiatrist Megan Latimer would trust family attorney Daniel Tremaine with her life—but never her heart. Danny’s far too attractive for any woman’s good…until one night changes everything. As if crossing the line weren’t cataclysmic enough, Megan and Danny just went from besties and professional colleagues to lovers and parents-to-be. As they work together to resolve a complex custody case, can they save a family and find their own happily-ever-after?

[i]Megan and Daniel. BFF.

Until one night puts their friendship
On Sale December 1, 2022

Was she too much…or his perfect match?

Over-the-top Molly Cyrs hardly seems a match for bookish Callan Avery. But when Molly suggests they pose as a couple to assuage Stonefield’s anxiety about its new male librarian, his pretend paramour is all Callan can think about. Callan’s looking for a family, though, and kids aren’t in Molly’s story. Unless he can convince Molly that she’s not “too much”…and that to him, she’s just enough!

[i]Was she too much…or his perfect match?

Over-the-top Molly
On Sale December 1, 2022

He came to find his dog.

Has he also found a reason to stay?

Former Special Forces soldier Mitch Sawicki’s mission is simple: find the dog who survived the explosion that ended Mitch’s military career. Vermont farmer Aurora Walsh thinks Mitch is the extra pair of hands she desperately needs. Her young daughter sees Mitch as a welcome addition to their family, whose newest member is the three-legged Sarge. Can another wounded warrior find a home with a pint-size princess and her irresistible mother?

[i]He came to find his dog.

Has he also found a reason to stay?
On Sale December 1, 2022

He might just find more than an inheritance!

When Linc Maloney inherits a fortune—in more ways than one!—he throws caution to the wind and vows to live life like there’s no tomorrow. He finally has it all and can’t wait to treat his loved ones to the finer things in life. His friend and former coworker Remi Reynolds thinks that Linc is out of control and tries to remind him that money can’t buy happiness. She can’t admit to herself that she’s been feeling more than like for Linc for a long time. But Remi is cautious and doesn’t dare risk her heart on a man with a big-as-Texas fear of commitment…

[i]He might just find more than an inheritance!

When Linc Malon
On Sale January 1, 2023

To get over their first love…

They had to come home!

After Luke Thornburg shattered her heart, Shelby Bien fled town to become a jet-setting photographer. She's shocked to find that single dad Luke’s back in Beaumont—and that the demise of their love wasn’t what it seemed . When they join forces to fly their families’ hot-air balloon, it’s Shelby’s chance at a cover story. And, just maybe, a second chance for the former sweethearts' own story…
[b]On Sale[/b] January 1, 2023

[i]To get over their first love…

They had to come home!

Aft
On Sale January 1, 2023

Will two little matchmakers give them a second chance?

Jillian Adams and Miles Montgomery grew up the best of friends and eventually became lovers—until Jillian got a breakup speech instead of a proposal! Jillian left town, and Miles married—and divorced. Then a chance reunion in Aspen Creek brings them face-to-face, along with their children. As their kids become inseparable, Miles and Jillian struggle to overcome the mistakes of their past. And when Miles asks Jillian to be his valentine—for real—she’ll have to decide whether she can trust her love and her daughter with the man who had stolen her heart so long ago…

[i]Will two little matchmakers give them a second chance?

Jillia
On Sale January 1, 2023

Sworn off love, they’ll soon discover

As valentines, they’re into each other!

When radio personalities Selena Cartwright and Trent Moon share their Valentine’s Day trauma stories and why they’ve sworn off love, the gala celebrating singlehood is born! Planning the event has Trent and Selena seeing—and wanting—each other more than just professionally. But if they’re found out, it could ruin their reputations and careers. As the gala approaches, can they overcome past heartache and possibly discover that Trent + Selena = True Love 4-Ever?

[i]Sworn off love, they’ll soon discover

As valentines, they
On Sale January 1, 2023

A case of mistaken identity

Gave him the family he never knew he needed

Rancher Chase Dawson sought the father he never knew—not an irate Hannah Callhoun. How could Chase abandon her and their son? The problem is, he doesn’t have a baby. But he does have a twin. A con man who left his family in dire straits. Chase vows to right his brother’s wrongs and be the man Hannah and his nephew need. But can his love break through to Hannah’s guarded heart?

[i]A case of mistaken identity

Gave him the family he never knew
On Sale January 1, 2023

Their attraction is the perfect plotline

If only it was just for the cameras…

Should interior designer Cassie Houston join Sandcastle Real Estate’s new reality TV series? Yes, please! But her reinvention plan is complicated by Logan McFadden’s arrival. When the sexy black sheep of the McFadden family reluctantly returns to the business, the plot thickens…figuratively and literally. Their sizzling on-screen chemistry is perfect for ratings. But will their off-screen connection survive once the cameras are off and Cassie’s secrets are exposed?

[i]Their attraction is the perfect plotline

If only it was just
On Sale January 1, 2023

All’s fair in love and real estate…

They’re practically strangers. But for Max Fortune Maloney to get his house bid accepted, he has to convince his agent, Eliza Henry, to pretend they’re wildly in love and heading for the altar. Eliza needs the deal to advance her career, but she fears jeopardizing her reputation almost as much as she fears falling for the sweet-talking cowboy. Her heart, she warns him, is not for sale!

[i]All’s fair in love and real estate…

They’re practically
On Sale February 1, 2023

Can an untamed cowboy make a proper father?

Cooper Fortune Maloney is the next best brother—and he knows it. But when Alana Searle wins him in the Chatelaine, Texas, bachelor auction, he doesn’t mind being second choice. The flirty ranch hand has a few tricks up his denim sleeve he’s sure will win her over. The surprise is on Coop, however, when he learns what lovely Alana is hiding—and what she seeks!
[b]On Sale[/b] February 1, 2023

[i]Can an untamed cowboy make a proper father?

Cooper Fortune M
On Sale February 1, 2023

It’s time to tell him he’s about to become a father…

Her troubled teenage brother just brought Sheriff Declan Winslow back into Charlotte Pace’s life. Their brief fling ended three months ago, but Charlotte can’t keep her pregnancy a secret much longer. Nor can she afford their attraction to surface again when she and Declan seek shelter during a tornado watch. Haunted by his past, Declan's never seen himself as a family man. But with Charlotte’s brother depending on him and a baby on the way, maybe this is his chance to find out!

[i]It’s time to tell him he’s about to become a father…
On Sale February 1, 2023

He can’t forget the kiss he shared with the best man.

But is he the best man for him?

His sister’s wedding isn’t the ideal place for Rafael Navarro to reconnect with the man he kissed in a moment of reckless abandon. But it’s impossible to avoid best man Étienne Galois! The gorgeous Haitian photographer hasn’t forgotten the intimate moment they shared, even if Rafi is the most maddening person he’s ever met. Can the two find common ground, proving opposites not only attract—they can become lovers for life?

[i]He can’t forget the kiss he shared with the best man.

But
On Sale February 1, 2023

She's no trespasser…but causing trouble just the same.

Hoping to get away from the hustle of Hollywood, producer Holland Ainsley finds the perfect subject for her new project. Except the old Maryland farmhouse comes with widower Myles Alexander. His goal is to fix up the place and sell it, not have a beloved memory become some documentary. Holland’s vision may prove more enticing than Myles’s battered heart imagines. Is his heart also ready for a reality check on happiness?

[i]She's no trespasser…but causing trouble just the same.

Hop