House MD Fanfiction Game

oldmovie posted on Oct 09, 2008 at 10:27AM
Okay I've seen these sort of things on livejournal and fanfiction where the stories are based off of little word prompts or challengs, and I was wondering if anybody would like to give that a try.

To be perfectly honest I'm a bit of a noob in this area and don't know that much about it, if anyone would like to help me out organizing this, or telling me what to do I would be grateful.

Oh also what do you guys think?

House MD Fanfiction 7 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago housefrk said…
I love the idea, but I've never done one before either, so I don't know how it works
over a year ago PotterGal said…
I'd love to participate and i've watched one of these things take place on livejournal before so i'm kind of sure i know how it works so i'd love to help you organise it OM. :)
over a year ago EverybodyLies said…
I heard about this one challenge type thing, but I can not take credit for it.
Okay. It's called the Shuffle Challenge, and here's what you do. Put on a music player (Windows Media, iTunes, Rhapsody, et cetera.) and set it to shuffle. Play the first five tracks and write a drabble based on each in only as long as it takes the song to play.

It sounds REALLY fun and I'd like to know if anyone would like to participate in it.
over a year ago pollyloveshouse said…
Ooooooohh EL that sounds awesome!!! I would love to do that!!
over a year ago mrs-mindfreak said…
That does sound cool!
over a year ago pumpkinpie99 said…
id love to do that!!!
over a year ago oldmovie said…
Wow, EverybodyLies that sounds like a really cool idea, why don't I set up a forum for that and we can see how many people would like to take a shot at that.