Jennifer Tilly in "Liar Liar"

alpha_centauri posted on Aug 14, 2009 at 01:36PM
In "Liar Liar", Jennifer Tilly was absolutely incredible. She's my favorite actress, not to mention my partner on a surveillance mission from Alpha Centauri. Jennifer is actually a centaurian disguised as a curvaceous, sensuous, gorgeous human female, while I'm only disguised as a retired civil engineer and brazziere designer for Jennifer. What a challenge! Her bosom has a life of its own, you know! To make my job even more difficult, her body defies the laws of physics as she moves. For every action of her hips, there is an opposite but astonishingly magnified reaction of her bosom. And by the way, when she talks in that special seductive voice of hers, I start drooling all over myself. Oh my, she's just the sweetest thing on this planet!
save

Jennifer Tilly 3 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago floydfish said…
mischievous
I love watchn Jennifer in wotever movie that may b. I think she is the most beautiful women on the planet&that voice,Ooooh man!!!! There r so many films i didn't know jennifer woz in so im love'n find'n new 1's all the time.
over a year ago alpha_centauri said…
Hey, I know what you mean! She's my dream woman. Her face and body are to die for. And you're so right about her voice. It's so sensuous it's sinful. I would write to her and request an autographed picture of her, but I would have to hide it from my wife or risk castration. Besides, she might find it in the mail before I did. That would really be ugly!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago floydfish said…
big smile
Im squirmn at the thought :o Ive thot about writing 2 her also but im new 2 all this pc stuf.So im a bit hesitant at doing so,although unlike urself my wife knows how i feel about jennifer&how much i love her movies ,so she wouldn't bother if i did. P.s it'd need 2b a life size photo tho.