Random Role Playing Under the Grid RP

DemiTitan posted on Jul 31, 2011 at 07:26PM
When a masked man bursts into Mr Matthews detention and shoots him in the head trouble is ensured. But its a lot worse when it was a laser he shot him with. And when he looks at you and takes off his mask he has a lizard head. And with his dying breath Mister Matthews tells to, "Run. Hide. You have seen too much. If they know. They'll kill you".

So now there a government trucks and vans are driving up with armed mercenaries. And you are all fugitives. Of course. Since you were in detention you have some knowledge of causing trouble.
If they catch you they will steal you and do anything to Silence you. Or you can run. Run away and try to find help. And you may just find some others who saw the same thing.

Name;
Age;
Reason you were in Detention;
Personality;
Grade average;
Important stuff;

Have fun!

Current Fugitives;

Random Role Playing 93 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 93

over a year ago DemiTitan said…
Name; Joe Kolsby
Age; 15
Reason you were in Detention; I bi*** slapped Mrs Jones the English Teacher
Personality; angry easily, loses temper but usually nice
Grade average; C-
Important stuff; Little sister who's 5 who hes very protective of
over a year ago greenstergirl said…
i think i like rps too much.....

Name: Hannah Jonston

reason i was in detention: ditched school to go play basketball on the roof

personality: doesn't take anything seriously, can be mean if she wants to, is only nice to her friends, loud

grade average: C

important stuff: none
over a year ago pink-bookworm said…
Name. Mayra bones
Age. Thirteen
Reason I was in detention. Missed a whole period of class because she got lost and then the teacher got really angry at her so she yelled at her
Personality. Kind, brave, loyal, great friend
Grade average. A's
Important stuff. She used to have an identical twin called Ella who passed away when mayra was ten.
"I looked at the other kids in Detention, "Holy Crud! I don't care whats going on but we should get out of here before either ""they"" or more aliens come and kill us!"
over a year ago monkey0502 said…
Name: Georgia Frankinson (dont laugh)

Reason I was in Detenion: I slapped the princapal, called the gym teacher stupid, and punched someone that punched my and I got caught and they didn't...

Personality: Will stand up for what's right, noble, rarly thinks of herself (which is a bad habit), tough, Kind but usually doesn't show it in a nice way

Grade average: C's and D's

Improtant stuff: She has a silver locket that was her moms, containing a picture of her dad and mom, and a little brother that she will give up her life to protect him.
Wow I didn't know detention had this many people in it mayra thought.
I snapped my fingers in front of Mayras face, "stop day dreaming we gotta get outta here".
I know Joe I really hate detention and I'm only in here because I was late to class and kinda yelled at the teacher.
"Dude! This is not about Detention! Its about the corpse on the floor and the Alien that was just here!"
"Joe I'm not a dude I'm a girl thank you very what corpse ahh". I looked on the floor eww eww eww get it away from me Joe I screamed.
"Come on we have to get out of here. I don't want to be blamed for murder".
"neither do I come on there is a window up there that opens we can slip through there unnoticed because of how many people are here.
Everyone was staring in horror at the corpse as me and Mayra clambered through the window.
over a year ago greekgirlA said…
Name;Alisha
Age;16
Reason you were in Detention;hacked into a teachers computer and gave a fake report.
Personality;cocky,smart,annoyed easily.
Grade average;A's
Important stuff;in detention monthly,always gets always though.

"well,might as well." i grabbed my backpack,laptop, and the dead mans car keys.
"what up! you ain't going far without a car!"i yelled and hoped out the window.easiest escape yet.(no i am not inconsiderate)
over a year ago MCF2000 said…
Name Ari
Age 15
Reason you were in detention; hmmm i think it was- no that was yesterday-maybe-no that was last week
Personality PRANKER! (but usually doesnt go to far.....), smart, kind, funny, crazy, hyper, positive
Grade average A's
Important stuff; always has random things in her jacket and she would die for her frends to live

'Hmm why not they mite need me and my jacket of diddley-bobs' I thought 'Plus NO
WAY AM I GETTING CAUGHT! Whho-hoo! adventure time!' And with that i clambered out the window
last edited over a year ago
I fell out the window with a plop on the wet grass from the rain we had had the night before.
I heard someone saying, "hi. Police please. Theres a dead guy".
"Uh Oh", I gulped.
"police uh oh my dad he is a policmen", she whispered to Joe.
"ok you guys we should like....GET MOVING! i don't need a criminal record.oh and i got us one sweet ride." i said to the other people out side. i ran to Mr Matthews car and unlocked it and hoped in the drivers set.
I jumped out the window and ran after them "I CALL SHOTGUN!"
"Too late I have it", I said pulling out an actual Shotgun from the trunk
"Not that shotgun this shotgun!" I said jumping into the seat. "I already got my gun!" I pulled out a paintball gun and laughed.
"umm that's a paintball gun what's that going to do".
"blind the person in question then shove some paint down their thought." i answered
i turned the key and the baby rourd to life.leave it to a teacher to own a hell of a truck."some one will sit in the bed! only 4 seats in the cab!,"i called
hey its not like I have an ACTUAL gun! I said "Who my age does?"
"Me apparently".
"I'll go".
"Well yeah you! Duh!"
"come on we need to hurry".
"k" i started to pull out of the parking lot and,(mental blank,so...)
I dont know what kind of gun to use!!!!!
why the hell are we talking about guns? where to? i caint drive to no were
drive untilll you see a rundown building maybe we can hide there for a little bit then move on because we gotta get some sort of disguise!
"how about my old hide out?"
"actually ya we will go their."i said and pulled of on to a half buried old dirt road.
"Oooh! This is so cool!!" I whispered, mostly to myself "Its an ADVENTURE!!!!"
"an adventure and you think it's cool you got problems".
"hmm" i turned off the old road and kicked it n 4 wheel. "hang on it will get a bit rough" just as i swerved around a tree sending everyone but me to the right
As we swerved to the right I knocked my head on the window making my head bleed.
"Sorrryyyy! Why is it SSSSSSSSSOOOOO bad that I think its sorta cool????" We swerved to the right really quick. The hood of my jacket chusioned my head so I didnt get hurt but one girl did hurt her head. "Here." I said pulling a random strip of cloth out of one of my pockets "Press this to your head." "Why did you have that in your pocket?" Someone asked me. "You never know what might come in handy!!!" I replied with a smile.
"Let me guess it broke off when you gave Bobby Jorkins the wedgie that got you in detention".
"really? that is hilarious.and sorry for the sharp turn this hide out was made to get to by 4 wheeler,and quick pro qo. my room is off limits. hay did any one else see the alligator that killed our teacher?"
over a year ago MagicUnicorns16 said…
Name; Adelle Romona
Age; 15
Reason you were in Detention; Back talked to the principal
Personality; Funny, caring, bittersweet, supernice, adorable, quiet, can be loud, panicky
Grade average; A-B+
Important stuff; She has a baby sister, but considering that she's an orphan, she considers it her child. She protects her with all her might & will.
Name; Adelle Romona
 Age; 15
 Reason you were in Detention; Back talked to the principal
 Personality
I hid under a desk in the detention room, until I heard the voices die out. I ran into the parking lot and started up my mustang. I Followed after this truck that was going insanely fast, most likely going away from the school. I pushed the pedal to the floor board and waved my hand as high as I could.
"Hey!!" I yelled out the passenger window. "Stop!!!!"
I pressed the cloth to my head. "jeez why does this always happen to me".
I watch them pull over, and I pull over behind them. A driver comes out and greets me.
"Listen," I say, " I have a baby girl two miles away. Can you follow me, please? I'll yet food or whatever, we just have to get to her!!" I start crying. "Please.."
Sure if the driver let's you, I smiled.
By the way I'm mayra.
Another pic of me but i have a more joking expression
Another pic of me but i have a more joking expression

i got out of the truck and walked up to the girls and said"im Alisha and i heard yo conversation ... plz make it quick i realy don't like staing near a crime sean."
"and i would rather drive the truck...my hid out is in the woods..4 wheel drive."i said pointedly to te younger girls mustang.
"Believe my, my baby can haul a-" the girl next to me cleared her throat. "..Er, butt. Come on, we have to get to her." I climb into my car, shut the door, and drive in front of them to lead them to my house. I run inside, and grab plastic bags. I instruct everybody to get as much food as they can, other than refridgerated food. I run to Leah's nursery, and pack her clothes, food, diapers, and anything else I can shove into her diaper bag. I pick her up, and go to my room. I lay her on the bed while I pack my bag full of clothes, as well as clothes for the others. I sling both of the bags on my shoulder. Everyone has their bags full, and I load everything into the truck. I run back into the house and grab Leah's carrier. I also snag a first aid kit from the bathroom. I put Leah in her carrier and set her in the back, strapped in her carseat safely. I give the first aid kit to a girl with some blood her head, telling her to take it with her. Everybody gets in the truck, and I get in my car, starting it up and following the truck driver.