Random Role Playing Camp Demi-Titan

Hades223 posted on Aug 05, 2011 at 12:07AM
This is camp Half-Blood but for children of the Titans. They can be good evil, neutral ect. Just have fun. You need this.

Name:
Weopan:
Personality:
Looks:
Bio(optional):

Also heres a list of the titans to choose from.

Kronos: Titan of Time
Oceanus: Titan of earth's waters
Rhea: Titan of ferttility, motherhood, and generation.
Hyperion: Titan of light
Lapetus: Titan of morality
Coeus: Titan of Intelect
Mnemosyne: Titan of memory
Phoebe: Titan of prophecy
Tethys: Wife of Oceanus
Theia: Titan of sight
Themis: Titan of law and order
last edited on Aug 05, 2011 at 12:20AM

Random Role Playing 38 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Hades223 said…
I'm probably ganna turn this into a story later on just so you know.
over a year ago Artemis_8 said…
Name: Tiana(Tee-ah-nah) Thyme (Yes, like the herb..)
Titan parent: Kronos
Weapon: Golden Xiphos given to her by Kronos which can turn into a scythe.
Personality: Born leader. Stubborn. Surprisingly the opposite of her father and is more like Rhea. Is easily bored. Kind. Nice? Gentle.
Looks: Pale blond hair, freckles, athletic, golden eyes.
Bio(optional): Lived at camp Demi-Titan all her life and despises her father, as he's ignored her, tried to kill her and hurt her mother. Rhea is her Patron and is more of a Parent to her. Is shy(especially in crowds, therefore, doesn't have many friends). She's powerful and intimidating, but is gentle which people don't realise due to fear of her father.

Name: Tiana(Tee-ah-nah) Thyme (Yes, like the herb..)
Titan parent: Kronos
Weapon: Golden Xiph
(thanks for joining)

Name: Henry Jade
Parent: Phoebe
Weopan: A sword on a knecklace that can turn into a sword when detactched
Personality: Knowing, sarcastic, stubborn, cocky, easily angered.
Looks: Pale skin, black hair, green eyes, golden Camp Demi-Titan shirt, and jeans.
Bio: Ran away from home at age 8 and was guided by his mother to Camp Demi-Titan. Has stayed there ever since.
last edited over a year ago
(No problem, but how old is your character??)
over a year ago pink-bookworm said…
Name: Mallory
Parent: Kronos, can she be your full sister arty
Weapon: a golden sword that has a purple handle on it given to her by her best friend who is a satr for her birthday.
Personality: shy, clumsy, kind, cheeky, brave,
Looks: she is really pale and has black curly hair and golden eyes
Bio: just after she was born she was dropped off to her father and she continued to live with him even though she completely despised him so she ran away at three and found camp Demi Titan.
over a year ago DemiTitan said…
aww. There are way more titans ten the main twelve.

Name: Darren Dixon
Titan parent: (ik this isn't on the list but there are way more titans than that) Perses Titan of Destruction
Weapon: A box of explosive chemicals, his hands, a big hammer
Personality: nice, careful, very planing
Looks: short black hair
Bio(optional): Anything he touches is instantly destroyed, so his father gave him a pair of gloves which can't be destroyed
over a year ago greekgirlA said…
cool
name:Amee`
parent:Oceanus Titan of earth's waters
weapon:bow that is attached to left hand(and shots water arrows),appearing when needed,and silver sword like the bow.
personality:calm,patient,sly,don't get on her bad side,loyal,doesn't like people starring
looks:tan,5'2,waist length black hair,aqua eyes,sharp features
bio:is on the run with a 5 year old albino stallion she raised.(the stallion is a monster)ran away from 7 orphanages n the past 5 years. currently located 2 miles from camp.
Mallory sat at camp on the step of her cabin the Kronos person which belonged to her and her sister tiana but that's all. She was waiting for the campers to get here you see her and like two other people stayed all year round. Mallory had been here since three while tiana had been here since birth well kinda. And some others had been here like oh she wasn't to sure but what she did know was that there went many of her kind.
Henry walked out of the Phoebe cabin and torward the Satir House. He had just had a vision of a tall and tan girl with long black hair and aqua eyes. She was apprently located 2 miles from camp. He walked in and spotted the head Satyr.

"Sir, there's a girl that's two miles from camp. And monster's are closing in on her." He nodded and sent a Satyr to collect her.
I sighed and got up and saw Henry son of phoebe. "Henry when is everyone else coming to camp".
blush
(Yeah, sure, Pink)

I jogged up to Mallory, my full sister. "Hey, Mall, I need your help with something. Oh, ah, hi H- Henry," I looked down and felt myself going red in the cheeks. Like Mallory, I was extremely shy, even more shy than her.
"Hey Tiana, how you doing? Sorry Mal, I don't know. A satyr was just sent to pick someone two miles from camp up. though."
i sat up.in 1 min. i had my makeshift camp all packed up.i finished strapping on my dagger to my leg when i heard it. i cursed. why did all of the sudden my alies have to go looking for me? all i did was choose the winning side in the war. thier fault.so why try to kill me? no clue. anyway, i sent Zan,my horse,ahead to the next camp site i had scouted.i pretended to be washing my hands in the creek.
"hello my traitor"
"so, meting me on the battle field was not enough,eh?"
"ha! no likely."
"well you will not fight me."
then my battle ax came down on the monster from a trap,turning it to dust. the bush rustled."haaaaaagh"i moaned.i jumped into the creek and shot down it. i came out at the end of a medow coming into a forest. zan came over and neighed.
"hey boy,do you fell that?"
he snorted.
"ya me too ,lets go a little further in." in the woods i heard monsters,but i did not care.i made camp and washed Zan at the creek.
(my camp was in the creek though.)
Hey tiana what did you need my help for and thanks Henry it does cleAr a bit up.
an hour later a satyr came by.but he did not see the campsite below him.so he crossed the creek and headed out the other side of the woods.
"G-Good thanks. Yourself?" I gulped. I turned to Mallory. "There's a kind of, um, giant bug thing in the cabin. A- A spider/Praying Mantis hybrid thing and it keeps looking at me like I'm food... I thought that seeing as you're such a pest, you might be able to help get rid of it?" I smiled a bit.
Okay coming. I shook my head a bit. "did you call me a pest tiana or did I hear wrong".
"No... No... Not calling you a pes- Oh who am I kidding? Let's just try an kill this thing.."
"alright". I walked in our cabin looking at this big ugly thing. She got out her sword and stabbed it leaving it crumbling to dust. "there you tiana it's all gone".
"Thank you. You know what I'm like with spiders. I'll kill a Hell-Hound, a Dracaena, a Colchis Bull, a Cyclopes, anything. But spiders?" I shuddered.
"well everyone has there fears".
hi!

ok

i got on zan and we road to the other end of the woods."wow" was all i could say.
over a year ago kittykat354 said…
name:katara (tara)xoro
parent:oceanes,titan of earth's waters
weapon:a bow and arow,sword and a spear
personality:kid-like,kind and sweet and shy and is scared esealy
lookes:has long light blue hair with dark blue hilights
bio:grew up with her brother training her to fight hates all types of men ran away frome home at 5 (along with her brother,sokka) and learned to bend water at 7.
i instinctively creaked my knuckles and summoned my bow.i told zan to trot in and hide behind a building.i heard someone come around the building and aimed my bow at them."don't move"i said bending the water in the air so they couldn't move inless i waned them to."who are you?"
I went for a walk when a came to a girl. "ah ah ah I am Mallory", I said shyly.
"Mallory,nice meeting you,are you demigod,what the hell is this place,and oh ya, why is it located in the heart of a forest?"all in 1 breath,ya! (i am exaggerating it is only near the woods.)
.yes I'm a demigod and this place is near our camp for people like us follow me", I smiled.
"demigod?" hmmmmm.i put my bow away and followed her.(well riding after her)"i am not a demigod"
"why do you say that".
-i am tierd of lieing i am a dimi-titan
i hard a noise and turned zan with my knees and aimed my bow at the noise.
When I heard the noise I got my knife out.
"i'm hun-gr-ay"a voise said i reconised it as ? and said
"eat in tartaris"and ? died from my arrow.
-so keep going?
i told zan to walk forward and got in front of (sorry name?) he trotted in a perfect flowing motion. but then i saw the man center of the place and stopped.
I juSt stood their. (Mallory)
is anyone else hear,p-b?
hello? any one home? post?
I don't think so.