Random Role Playing The seven portals to Deridian

Daughter_of_Nyx posted on Aug 13, 2011 at 03:27PM
Seven different portals.

That's all it took for us to get there. Deridian is another dimension where there are magical creatures, shape shifters, talking animals, barking humans, witches, alchemists, evil creatures, and other odd things walk. That's why, whenever someone finds one of the seven portals, and goes into deridian, they find themselves in another state, with odd abilities. it is them in deridian. You may go through this portal and suddenly notice that you have the ability to change form, or create an element in you bare hand, or even see the future. and you could never do this on earth!!

These seven portals lie in these places:

A small town called Tigard, Oregon is where the 1st portal is.

Miami, Florida is where the 2nd portal lies.

London, England is the 3rd portal.

Ontario, Canada is the 4th portal.

Austin, Texas is where the 5th portal is.

a small town in japan is where the 6th portal is.

and finally, Rio, Brazil is the last portal.

Do you live in one of these places? Did you happen to come across one of the portals? And did you find yourself in another world?

REquired stuff:

Name:
species in other dimension (Ex. witch, alchemist, shape shifter exc.):
Where you live (which portal you go through):
Weapon:
looks:
personality:
other???:

People so far:

Aidrian Banks-DON- shape shifter-portal is miami florida
Tomoko Siya-darkmoon47-witch- japan portal
makayla-yellowcow-shapeshifter- she never said which portal she goes in....
Trafalgar- sonofboreas-alchemist-portal in tigard, oregon
last edited on Aug 13, 2011 at 05:19PM

Random Role Playing 34 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Daughter_of_Nyx said…
Name: Aidrian Banks
species in other dimension (Ex. witch, alchemist, shape shifter exc.): shapeshifter
Where you live (which portal you go through): Miami, Florida
Weapon: spear/staff type thingy
looks: skinny, tall, tanish skin, strawberry blonde hair, freckles.
personality: nice, smart, funny, defends friends, surfer type likes to surf
other???: none
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago darkmoon47 said…
Name:Tomoko Siya
Species in other dimension:witch
Where you live:Small town in Japan
Weapon:Sword
Looks:look at pic
Personality:Bad-ass,Smart,Funny
Other:She's an assassin who works for the highest bidder.She can be your best friend or your worst nightmare.
Name:Tomoko Siya
Species in other dimension:witch 
Where you live:Small town in
over a year ago YellowCow said…
Name: Makayla
species in other dimension: Shape Shifter
Where you live: L.A.
Weapon: 2 Finger Knives, 1 Sword, & 1 Pocket Knife
looks: Black Hair, Greeen Eyes,
personality: Tough, Strong, cool.
other???: None
over a year ago sonoboreas said…
Name:Trafalgar Law

species in other dimension:Alchemist

Where you live:Portland, Oregon

Weapon:Tattoos and Philosopher's Stone which both charge his Alchemy

looks:Pic

personality:Carefree, Loyal, Fierce fighter, Cunning, Won't let others tell him what to do

other:Skilled Necromancer
Name:Trafalgar Law

species in other dimension:Alchemist 

Where you live:Portla
I stared at thosee moving waves. i was loving them. i grabbed my board. i paddled on. and i rode those awesome waves. i love this. coming back out, with my hair soaked and my clothes sticking to me, i ran to my parents car. we drove back home to miami.
Tomoko stared at the man in front of her."As of right now you're the highest bidder."
I raced through the forest, going nowhere in particular just further. I kept speeding after about an hour or so until I stumbled upon an clearing and laid down.
i looked out the window of my car, just wondering what school was going to be like. High school starts next week, and no more surfing until the weekends. didn't want to go to school, not one bit. We finally got home, and i grabbed my bike...my parents won't give me a car yet....and i rode down to the street market where i could shop for a bit. the palm trees and sea air were everywhere. i walked into an old store that sells nice flip flops. "Excuse me..." i asked one of the workers. "Where is the bathroom?" she pointed in response down the hall to a sign that said, 'bathroom'. i thanked her then ran down. i opened the door and walked in. it was old and crusty, with graffiti on the walls and stall. i shrugged and went in. but then something caught my eye. a graffiti mark with swirls and odd writing covered a tile on the center of the floor. i looked in closed to see what it was. I put my hand down on it to wipe away some of the dirt, to see it better, when the tile suddenly flew out, and in its place was a glowing circle. a portal of sorts. and i found myself falling in.
I looked up and saw a small squirrel. It seemed to be leaning towards me so I got up to approach it, it instantly ran off but not to fast for me to lose him. I quickly found myself forgetting where I was as I chased it deeper and deeper into the forest. I finally came to a stop and couldn't find the small rodent. All I could see was trees and some strange formation of spiraling mist. I reached out to feel it but I was instantly sucked into it.
Tomoko walked away from the man but stoped when she saw a weird light.She walked towards it and saw a glowing circle almost like a portal she walked closer to it and got sucked in.
last edited over a year ago
I tumbled into what looked like a ancient Greek temple, but it looked as if it was recently built with shining marble everywhere. I looked over and saw six other, portals I guess I would call them, next to the one I came through.
Tomoko looked around and saw a man."Hello."
I nodded,"Hi, do know where we are?" I asked looking around.
"No i hoped you would."
I frowned,"Damn, well only one way to find out I guess." I said taking a step forward.
"What are you doing?"
"We have to find out what this place is." I stated simply.
over a year ago rueben1831 said…
Name:lukas
species in other dimension:shape shifter
Where you live :miami,florida
Weapon:sword
looks:skinny,brown hair,sea blue eyes ,tall
personality:brave ,kind, good fighting,fast,fast reflexes
"Right."
i fell out onto the ground of a greek looking temple. i saw a boy and a girl. one looked japenese and the other looked like some american kid. "um...hello?" i awkwardly asked. the boy nodded. "Hey...do you know where we are?" he asked me. i shook my head.
"Join the club.I'm Tomoko."
over a year ago ArtemisDiana said…
Name:Victoria (Tori) Wood
species in other dimension: Witch
Where you live:Tigard, Oregon
Weapon:Bows and arrows/her magic
looks:short unevenly cut brown hair, green and brown eyes, tan skin, strong
personality:serious, kind to friends, sarcastic (not to the point of being mean though), tough
I climbed down from my tree house with the bows and arrows I'd made and went for a run through the forest. I saw something purple and swirling and, before I could stop, ran right into it. Next thing I knew I was in a Greek temple-like place with a few other people and 7 portals asking "Where the heck am I?"
"We don't know."
"well I'm going to go find out then." I said, and walked out of the portal room. At the door I turned and said, "You guys can ether stay or come with, your choice." and turned to leave.
Tomoko sighed.
I laughed as I turned around to see who was talking,"Don't worry I'm already on it so c'mon."
I walked to up to the kid, who I vaguely recognized from town, and said, "Okay, come on lets go." and walked out of the portal room, not bothering to make sure he followed.
We all went down the white, marble steps quickly, urging to find out more of the new place.
Tomoko followed them.
over a year ago DemiTitan said…
Name: Joe Kolsby
species in other dimension (Ex. witch, alchemist, shape shifter exc.): Bogey Man/Shadow (Bogey men are made of shadows)
Where you live (which portal you go through): Near London in England
Weapon: A Long Black Whip
looks: short black hair, a read cape, black clothes and boots
personality: like to scare people, kinda nice
other???: not much
over a year ago Hades223 said…
Name: Logan Stripes
Species: Necromancer, an Alchemist (Necromancer's control the dead.)
Where you live: Miami
Weopan:Black scythe
Looks: Tall and skinny, black unruly hair, black eyes. Wears a black cloak and boots.
Personality:Closed up, sarcastic, morbid.
(Haha I'm a Alchemist and Necromancer.)
over a year ago DemiTitan said…
I like being a bogey man they have fright powers