Random Role Playing The Dragon Sanctuary

Hades223 posted on Sep 09, 2011 at 04:16AM
Basically your a dragon. There are sanctuaries but you don't necisarily half to be in one. Yes I got the idea from Fablehaven. Sue me if you want.

Dragon Name:Dovier
Human Form name: Zach
Looks: Black, large as an apartment building
Personality:Evil to the core, ruthless, NOT merciful, cunning, tricky, smooth talker, con man
Bio: He was a human at once but was made a dragon. He got an interest in dark magic and became evil. He inherited the title of Dragon King and Demon Lord. He does not belong to a dragon sanctuary but goes there every so often.
Looks of Human form: Tall, skinny, black unruly hair, green eyes, pale skin.
last edited on Sep 09, 2011 at 04:18AM

Random Role Playing 9 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago ReneeKetchum said…
Dragon Name: Drako
Human Name: Drake
Bio: A red dragon with a yellow horn, yellow claws, and yellow spikes on his body. He lives in Dragon Land and works for a potion maker. He is smart, sensitive and desperate for a girlfriend. Drako can summon the power of fire.
Human Form: tall, tan skin, black jacket, black jeans, black and white Jordans, black hair, brown eyes, stubble

Dragon Name: Autumn
Human Name: Renee
Bio: She was turned into a green dragon with brown spikes, claws, and a horn by a mad witch docter. She is currently living with Drako and going to school in Dragon Land. She hates nonsence and doesn't take no for an answer. She just dragged Drako on an adventure to Greivos Falls and Fantor Cave. She summons dark magic.
Human Form: green and black t-shirt, jeans, green and grey Converse, brown hair in a pigtail, hazel eyes
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago greekgirlA said…
heart
D-name:Warez
H-name:Alisha
Personality:strong,sly,relishes in fights,cunning,has talent in spylor
Bio:best fire breather,and played with fire as a young girl.a sorcerer saw my talent and converted me.now i love to toy with the unsuspecting random male.can speak their language too. and 8 other languages.female version of a player. acts like a male at times.
H-looks: picture
D-looks:picture.

last edited over a year ago
D-name:Warez
H-name:Alisha
Personality:strong,sly,relishes in fights,cunning,has talent in spy
this is my other pic.
this is my other pic.
so how do we start?
over a year ago RiverIce said…
big smile
Name: Haley
Dragon name: Haley
Personality: Strong, when in her human form, she is a strong, brave warrior, and will never back out, when a dragon, the same, lol.
Bio: She lives in the forest, and only turns into a dragon when needed, she was abandaned at three

heres her as a dragon just forget about all the other dragons, just the main one is her:
Name: Haley
Dragon name: Haley
Personality: Strong, when in her human form, she is a strong,
her as a human and she does have a pet wolf like in the pic too:
her as a human and she does have a pet wolf like in the pic too:
Haley take out a knife, sit on a tree stump and take her sword to sharpen it. the sharp hissing sound of the sword scratches her ears, but she ignores it. her pet wolf, Soraya, comes over.
Haley: Hi soraya
Soraya: Hi, Haley, your sword looks sharp.
Haley: -smirks- haha very funny, i just wanna make sure that if any ppl come in...
Soraya: yeah ik.
i took flight and flew to find someone that would duel me. i had just dumped some weirdo and was happy. i spotted a fellow dragon and flew tars the silhouette.
ok is anyone thier?