Random Role Playing Lives Worth Living:Romance RP continued

Directingchicky posted on Jul 07, 2013 at 11:36PM
Past all of the childhood crushes and drama, done with high school and finally earning that graduation cap, several stories that were linked together in some way are finally at that point where they have broken off and created their own new experiences and lives. But what happens when they are slowly linking back together after a high school reunion? People moving back into town, gorgeous wedding ceremonies are being planned...and of course who wouldn't want to introduce their own little bundles of joy?

The drama! -swoons- The humanity! -swoons- The Romance!!!-swoons-

Random Role Playing 1863 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 1863

over a year ago Demeter13 said…
AAAAAAAAAH WHAT SHOULD WE DO WITH FAVIN? You decide DC
over a year ago kaboomgirl said…
((I AM SO PUMPED.
MOLLY, COME LOOK.))
over a year ago Directingchicky said…
Oh my lawd okay...SO Favin...And AbbieGale...Arg...here, follow this you wonderful people...

link
over a year ago flabaloobalah said…
((OH MY GOD WE ARE ACTUALLY DOING IT YESSS
Emayla should start off in New York for the whole Hailey business, yeah?
And Karter can be back in Sporksville, engaged perhaps, no children yet but in touch with Claire.
I'm glad we're doing this, but I wanna take it slow since we're still busy with the old one.))
last edited over a year ago
kaboomgirl commented…
yes, yes, and yes. over a year ago
Of course, time can only add to certain habits and traits that can almsot never go away. It grows and grows...just like some other things in the making. A pattering of feet along the stairs coming up onto the porch, followed by a rapidness of keys jingling before the front door opened and closed suddenly. Yet, there was no shrill calling of the name, no demanding he come down stairs. No...she simply stood there, a blank look on her face as she leaned against the door and contemplated...Did this have to happen so soon? I-I'm not ready...is he ready? Oh hell... Along with so many other thoughts ran through Faye's head before she sucked in a large breath and released it, straightening up, calming down from her recent visit to the hospital.
She would tell him later, she decided, now wasn't the best time. She was too busy with things going on in her head and it was crazy enough in there without contemplating his reaction. Instead she fixed her hair, which grew out from its original shoulder length as a teenager into long brown curls that stopped in the middle of her back, and of course she still rocked the dark old jeans, but wore shirts more her size, and smiled, " Gavin? Babe I'm back!"
"In the garage hon!" An older more sophisticated hazel eyed, sandy haired man hunched over the engine of an old pickup, up to his elbows with grease and rust stained arms, that still carried the muscle of a boy from a different time. His hair had darkened in adult hood to more of a sandy brown than blonde and the sun still worked wonders on his skin as his tanned complexion soaked up the afternoon sun as he awaited the return of his fiancé.
over a year ago ManyManyMoons said…
"Come on, girly. I'm already late." Maddy turned and called to a little brown haired girl padding behind her. Maddy didn't look or act much different from her fiery teenaged self. Her long curly pale blonde hair was still long, pale and curly. She was still sarcastic and wild, but the little girl was new.
"Why do I have to go to grandma's?" The little girl asked, a pout spreading across her young face. Her voice having the typical toddler accent.
"I have to go to work. So we can eat and live." Maddy said, scooping up the little girl in her arms. "Don't you like eating?" She smiled at the little girl.
"No." The little girl continued to pout.
Maddy laughed. "Oh, Noelle, don't be such a bug." Kissing her daughter on the cheek and setting her down on the pavement as they reached an old beat up car. Maddy open the door, and picked up Noelle. Strapping the little girl into the car seat in the back Noelle said something that stopped Maddy in her tracks. "Where is daddy?" Noelle asked.
Maddy freezed, swallowed, and stepped back. "You know, Noelle. Daddy is in a better place." Maddy lied, and closed the door. Rubbing her temples she opened the driver-side door and leaned into the car.
That smile that was there since the day she stumbled into the shop returned to her face as she dumped her bag onto the couch and went to follow the voice into the garage, boots clacking against the cement flooring once she finally made an appearance, " Hey hon..." she murmured, coming up to the side of the old truck, intently watching the familiar movement of his hands and leaned down to kiss his cheek. Her height had increased slightly over the course of these years, and yet she still found herself wonderfully dwarfed by her husband-to-be, and her features became well defined and she seemed like the complete image of the powerful business woman that was her so called mother, but she preferred her denim over slacks any day still.
over a year ago ConnerandTravis said…
Caleb was working at the theaters. "Here is your large soda, medium popcorn and your bag of Sour Patch Kids, sir." He said handing all the goods to a man. Caleb sighed and ran his hand through his hair, still thinking about his old guitar sitting in his little apartment. He grew about 3 ft since high school and after getting his online diploma, he had gotten a job at the theaters. He moved out of his sister and her husband's house and found himself a nice little apartment ant a used car.
"Scuse me, but can you open...oh thank you!" The giggle was followed by a quick chattering as a young couple held open a door for a semi-older woman in a wheelchair. Her short hair was cute into a bob and was no longer blue and purple, but instead a deep dark purple. She was still tall and leggy as far as one could tell, though her style had gone down to a pair of black slacks and tight sparkled tanktop. She wheeled herself up to the counter and lifted up onto her arms, " Hi..can I get a diet coke?" Emry murmured, fishing for her wallet, not looking up at Caleb just yet
"Yeah. Anything else?" Caleb asked as he got the diet coke. He inched the numbers in, not acknowledging who his customer was.
"Umm...nope I think I'm....Caleb?" She looked up, and those big blue eyes widened slightly in shock. Her mouth opened slightly and she grabbed the edge of the counter and tugged herself up, her lips covered in the exact same shade of purple she was wearing when she suddenly smooched him in the hall back in high school.
"Emry?! W-what are you doing here?" He instantly regretted saying that. She's here to see a movie dumbass he silently scolded himself. Caleb blushed and put his hand behind his short brown hair. It still hung infront if his eyes.
"W-well...I'm just kind of..wheeling around..." She smiled sheepishly at her own poor joke and slid back down and landed with a 'plop!" back into her wheelchair. "I had nothing else to do today..and so I decided to come see the new horror flick. How...how are you?"
Caleb sighed. "I'm doing good. What about you? You've got to be up to something." He smiled softly at her, ignoring his other customers. Hey, there were other registers.
She laughed quietly, moving her chair up closer to the counter, " I haven't been...'up' to something in a long time, but...honestly really nothing. I've been out of town for a while, just moved back actually a week ago."
"Oh so the daring Emry hasn't done anything. Now that's a shock!." Caleb nodded, the smile never leaving its place.
"Oh shut up!" She teased, stifling a laugh of her own, " While I was away I managed to land a small deal with a record company, even got an album made. But they...turned me down later on..." She mumbled an looked away. " Said that while I was good, I wasn't enough on my own."
"Well I guess they don't like music." Caleb shrugged. "You're fantastic, Angel " He brought up the old nickname he had thought of back in high school.
Her breath caught when he called her Angel..and she couldn't help but feel a sharp pang in her chest, " Y-yeah....I guess I got rusty with age.." She said quietly and coughed, "Well...I better head on into the theater.Movie is about to start..."
Caleb nodded a little. "Yeah. Uh, that'll be $7.50. " he cleared his throat. "Hey Emry, w-would you like to go out sometime? Like a date?"
"A date?" For once, the great Emry had formed a small blush on her cheeks, " Y-yeah...I mean..." She straightened and grinned up at him, " About time guitar boy...I've been waiting for five years." she teased, fishing out her wallet and money.
"Great, I will definitely call you." Caleb was grinning like the Cheshire Cat. He blushed a little at his old nickname. "Enjoy the movie!" He called out after he had given her change and putting the money in the register.
"You better. I know where you work now, so I'll be waiting." She winked at him and reached up to take the coke from him and settle back down, setting the drink between her knees as she grasped her wheels and started off. Inside she was giddy. She had been waiting for this kid for years..or well..adult now at this point. But once she moved away, she figured it was over at that point. Luckily...it wasn't.
"How'd everything go at the shop today?" He tilted his head up to smile at her, while glancing over at the new house he had proudly purchased weeks ago for his doting fiancé and himself with enough rooms for a few children they planned for in their married future together. Each peice of siding a soft yellow and the roof shingled gray, the windows still with a new gleam shine while boxes of they're things still piled in the garage that he'd quickly turned to a work shop.

((Some one please be on))
"Perfectly smooth." She answered happily. "Not really much business so I was able to keep my appointment on time for once." With a quick glance around the garage, she cracked a grin and headed towards a stack of boxes, "I just have to finish filing some paperwork in the morning....and finish unpacking tonight." She groaned, lifting up one of the top boxes and setting it down.
((I am, not that it really matters. Haha.))
((Mickey, I have a terrible idea. Go to our chat.))

Maddy sighed as she stuck the key into the ignition and twisted it till the car rumbled to a start. Loud punk rock bursted through the speakers. Maddy swiftly turned it now. "Sorry, babe." She said to Noelle, looking at her through the rear-view mirror. Maddy pulled out of the driveway and into the street. Maddy wasn't as snarky as she used to be, it was hard to focus on come-backs with a 5 year-old in her arms. Maddy wouldn't admit it, but she wasn't happy. She loved her daughter, but her dark brown hair was a constant reminder of him. Sure, he was never completely terrible to Maddy, but what he did to that girl. His sister. Maddy had went to school with her, saw her in the hallways and never even thought that they were linked in the most horrid way. It ate at Maddy. Of course he knew about Noelle, she was pretty sure he didn't really care but who knows. Swallowing and biting her scarred lip, she continued driving.
"Mhm and what happened at your appointment?" He smiled over his shoulder at her as she set the box down and he stretched out, snatching a rag in his oily fingers and toweling them off carefully.
Her hands faltered slightly and she coughed, clearing her throat, but tried to pull it off as just dust getting in her face, "Umm...well it was pretty boring really, just a normal check up and checking up on somethings...you know. The usual." Her shoulders wnet up in a shrug as she dug through the bix, careful with her rings. Along with the small engagement ring she proudly wore, she also had the promise ring from all those years before resting on the same finger. She had never taken it off, and never planned to.
"Good to hear it." His smile plastered permanently to his mouth, he strode over and towered over her, the years that most people stopped growing he'd shot up another couple feet. So stooping down to kiss his Fayes cheek he tucked her curls back gently."I'll wash up then help you unpack hon."
Her smile returned and so did her uneasiness about telling him, "I'll be here hon." She added, smiling up at her fiancé. She would never get tired of seeing him, or feeling his kisses. Hell, she fell even deeper in love with him everyday...which made this a whole lot harder than it should.
Honestly, this isn't how she planned spending her 20's. Raising a kid was never a plan for her. But, when she found out she couldn't have an abortion. She couldn't live knowing she had a daughter out there somewhere too. Tapping her fingers on the steering wheel, she tried focusing on driving. But, Noelle's mumbling had her thinking of him. She always did. He was nightmare figure always looming in the back of her mind. She shouldn't be complaining, though. That girl, his sister, had had it so much worse.
His boots thudded softly against the ground as he strode through the house and into the bathroom, hot steam seeping out as he turned the shower on and waited quietly as he stripped from dirtied clothes and socks. Soon after showering and tugging on a loose shirt and jeans he padded barefoot out to Faye.
"Come on girl...just do it!" She mentally and actually hissed at herself. It wasn't like she was going to be able to hide it from him...then again he was a guy. He wouldn't notice until her belly was blocking the TV. "Stop...fighting it and just tell him..."she growled and shifted through the box, tugging out some items for the kitchen. Some old pots and new pans, which only seemed to mock her further.
"Tell him what?" Gavin asked as he slipped his strong, lanky arms around her waist, burying his face into her hair. "He wants to know what he needs to be told."
Instead of her normal startled squeak, Faye froze in place, then ket out a long tired breath as her hands covered his at her waist and tugged them loose so she could turn to face him, "Gavin um...my appointment wasn't boring..at least for long...something happened and they found..." Oh god...she couldn't..had to..crap!
"Please don't say cancer or some shit disease Faye please don't ..." He pleaded quietly and raised his eyebrows his hazel eyes boring holes in her as his eyes carefully scoured her body as if checking for dents in an old car.
"No no...its nothing like Gavin, its not.." she said quietly, catching his cheeks in her hands, her long fingers gently rubbing down to his shoulders. It took her a moment, but she sucked in a breath, and...with a little more of self-beating, she finally let it all out in a rush, "I'm pregnant."
over a year ago Strawberry0020 said…
Name: Renee
Past Appearance: Straight bangs, Tomboyish attire, eyebrow, lip, and various ear piercings.
Personality: Professional, Smart, Aggressive, Stubborn, Sailor-mouth, Action-lover, a Little more outgoing and nicer than before.
Appearance: Image Below

((Hmm... I'm not really sure where the hell to start off, but oh well.. I'll take my chances.))
"What the hell?!" Renee shrieked, her brunette hair tied up in a very pathetic-looking bun from being in a rush. Her whole attire went from boyish jogging pants and tank tops to button-ups and slacks.
There sat a tinier image of Renee at the kitchen table eating her Fruity Pebbles in utter silence as she watched her mother scramble around for her keys.
"Baby, have you seen my keys?" her mother asked, rummaging through every nook and cranny of the kitchen.
"Ma. They're in your hand." the little girl replied plainly, her voice soft and quite like the weather she was.
Renee paused and opened her palms, looking at her keys, then back at the fairly entertained child of hers. Snow smiled, her cinnamon-colored hair loose and curly down her shoulders.
"Pfft. Oh... That's right." Renee said, palming her face, her messy bun looking rather... depressed. "How do I look? Do I look like someone who'll get a promotion?" she asked, leaning over the table towards her twin-daughter. There wasn't much of a convincing smile on that little girl's face. They both just blinked at each other.
Snow's fingers fiddled with her hair a bit, flicking out the few odd bobby pins stuck out from it. "There you go."
Renee huffed, a smirk gliding on her no-longer pierced lips. She planted a kiss on Snow's head. "Thanks, Babes."
Name: Renee
Past Appearance: Straight bangs, Tomboyish attire, eyebr
Name: Lanie
Past Appearance: Super-long black hair (usually heavy over the eyes), usually wore big hoodies and jeans, pale, scrawny
Personality: Stubborn, Timid, Funny, Persistent, Openly rude at times, A little more outgoing
Appearance: Image Below

((Still thinking... I'll finish later.))
Name: Lanie
Past Appearance: Super-long black hair (usually heavy o
Name: Drew
Past Appearance: Muscular, Clean-shaved face, Long fauxhawk, Coffee-brown hair color, Tall
Personality: Pervert, Funny, Party Guy, Goofball, Cocky, Ballsy, A little slow at times, Protective, More Polite
Appearance: Image Below; Eyes are greener; Hair is buzzed now; Not much of difference in build

He blinked down awkwardly at his boss, who looked like his head was going to explode from the certain increase of blood pressure. Man, was he angry. That big, fat round man in his desk looked so threatening at that moment. How he hated him so...
"You knocked another worker off of a forklift, while playing punchies on the job..." he said plainly, though the maliciousness in his voice was clear.
No response from Drew. Just an uncomfortably straight posture and a very punishment-accepting stare.
"And he landed on an elderly woman." he added in. "You do know how much shit we'll be in if that woman decides to press charges? We're already paying enough for worker's compensation, Eli!"
Drew let out a breath, but still not a word. This was his last chance. He was still pretty irresponsible when it came to work, especially when he was goofing off with the guys at work in between construction... which was why he was on his third strike. He was definitely getting fired... Either that, or his life was going to be hell.
"I-I apologize, Sir..." Drew said through clenched teeth, praying that this wouldn't be his last day on the job.
"Does an apology make money magically fly out of my ass?! Huh? Does it?"
"No, Sir..." Drew responded formally.
"Does an apology make money magically fly out of your ass?"
"No, Sir..."
"Well then! Since that's the case, I'm suspending you. One week. No pay. Get the hell out of my office!"
Well. That was a big, sucker punch to the face. Drew inhaled sharply, rolling his eyes and nodding.
"Yes, Sir."
He quietly stormed out of the office.
"Shit..." Drew hissed under his breath as he chucked his orange helmet at the ground and holding his head.
Things were going to be crazy when he got home...
Name: Drew
Past Appearance: Musc
((Watcha wanna do with Andree??))

"P-p-pregnant?" He managed to stutter and blink his wide eyes in surprise..."that's... Wow... Faye we're having a baby!" Gavin scooped her up onto the kitchen counter with ease and kissed her passionately, his smile untameable.
She didn't know what to make of this now. Her arms and legs instinctively wrapped around him and when he plopped her down, she pulled away, hands cupping his cheeks once more, "Gavin...are we ready for this? I mean...we didn't plan on a baby until sfter the wedding."
Mike was walking down the street worth a coffee in hand. He was still funny but he didn't joke around as much. Mike sighed heavily as he continued to work. He fixed computers. Mike headed into the store, the familiar bell jingling behind him."alright let's get down to work." Mike said, cheerfully.
Name: Dee
Appearance: still petite but has grown taller , her curls still long and dark and her eyes as brown as ever

"Mamma up! Up!"
A head of brown curls popped up from the bed and two small chubby hands reached for his mother as she entered the powder blue nursery, all white furniture lined the walls while pillows shaped and stitched like elephants, lions and monkeys sat aligned in the rocking chair in the corner. Dee stooped low and hauled the small boy up into her arms.
"Good nap my baby Memphis?" She giggled as he put his two small hands on her cheeks and mooshed them together his jade green eyes beaming widely at his mother as he played with her face.
"Squishy mamma." The young toddler laughed.
"C'mon Memphis daddy's gonna be home soon then we can go see Auntie."
"Auntie." Memphis giggled, the little boy adored his doting Auntie Fate and had curiously asked his mother all day about 'Auntie Fee' and they're dinner plans for the night.
"We gotta wait for daddy though my boy." Dee stroked his cute curls and sat him in his high chair.
"Faye we can do this. I know we can." He smiled widely at his Fiancé his strong arms holding her too him tightly."we'll have a beautiful family Faye."
Strawberry0020 commented…
AWWWWW! MEMPHIS! over a year ago
flabaloobalah commented…
armahgard memphis youre a cutie patootie over a year ago
Demeter13 commented…
I just fucking love the name Memphis over a year ago
She expelled a slow breath, and finally grew a smile about as wide as his and her arms wrapped around him, "Okay...we're..having a baby." She said finally, and at last she felt excitement. Inside she was still scared of course, who wouldn't be? would it be a boy or a girl? Will they look more.like her or Gavin? Oh god, she had.to get a nursery ready, and start picking out names...
"We're having a baby." He smiled brightly and pushed his lips on hers again delicitaly."our baby, our future, our perfect little family." His heart beat fluttered happily at the sweet thought of it.
"Wow..." she laughed quietly and nuzzled his nose. Her smile was soft and sweet, her eyes ooening and burning into his...until she gasped and pulled away, "Oh crap! I forgot to call the bakery." She squeaked and jumped off the counter. All these years later, and she was just the same mess of a girl as an adult. She constantly forgot everything, even more so now that they were getting married. It was miracle she even remembered a cake in the first place.
He laughed softly, his Faye was... Ridiculous, forgetful, silly, sexy everything he wanted and needed and craved."Go call the bakery silly." He nuzzled her neck just below her ear.
over a year ago flabaloobalah said…
Name: Carter
Occupation: Currently inbetween jobs, can't hold one for too long since she manages to piss everyone off. Only attended two years of college.
Past Appearance: Shaggy red pixie cut, slightly muscular body type, dressed like a guy, fairly tall.
Personality: Funny, Irritated easily, Moody at times, Confident, More Ladylike and Polite.
Appearance: See Image, Eyes very green, Got her ears pierced, dresses in more feminine clothes and can even be caught with makeup, has less muscles and more ladylike curves.
Name: Carter
Occupation: Currently inbetween jobs, can't hold one for too long since she ma