Random Role Playing •*~Once upon a time I awoke in a strange place....~*•

Demeter13 posted on Jul 17, 2013 at 05:46PM
Based on Marianas Trench Ever After story, our heroes awake in a strange place, Toyland, ruled by the treacherous Queen Caroline who enslaves the people by taking their hearts and locking them away.
Only with the help of the Old King/Toy maker and his heartless daughter Porcelain can the heroes unlock the box of hearts to help the slaves and free Toyland from Caroline... And find their way home.

Please include before joining:

Name:
Stuttering wise man,Hero or slave, toy maker/old king, Queen Caroline, Porcelain:
Appearance:

last edited on Jul 19, 2013 at 05:03PM

Random Role Playing 108 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 108

over a year ago Invincible321 said…
Porcelain
Appearance: Olive skin, long black hair, medium height, thin, strong muscles, beautiful and dangerous
Bio: (daughter of old king) When her father was overthrown by Carolina, Porcelain's heart was stolen and locked away. Then, the Outcast King and princess were banished from the kingdom. Porcelain went missing and no one has seen her for quite some time.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago mcterra said…
Name:Albarn Eiber
Hero
Appearance:Pic
Bio:Was abandoned by his parents and grew up in a foster family.He lived a happy life till he slept and awoke in Toyland.Since then he's trained as a hero and has been seeking the king and his daughter inorder to unlock the box of hearts.
Name:Albarn Eiber
Hero
Appearance:Pic
Bio:Was abandoned by his parents and grew up in a fo
over a year ago Demeter13 said…
Name: aero
Slave
Appearance: beautiful, dark skin and unnaturally blue eyes, black ebony hair, wires wrapped around her arms and legs(broken puppet strings) tattered and worn yellow dress
Bio; formerly a very beautiful puppet girl before the king was over thrown and when Carolina took her heart and locked it away she tore her strings and dress, degrading her to a slave who dances for the toy soldiers.
(when do we start?)
((Waking up for you mcterra and amber wherever you want and I guess me too.))

(why not in a forest)
((Go right ahead))
Albarn's steps echoed among the trees as he moved on. "Geez, I've been walking for days.I think I'm lost.I guess I'll just stop and eat." He dropped the huge dead bear he was carrying on his shoulder. "Killing this bear was the best thing I could do.I've got enough meat to go on for days." He began a fire and after chopping off some of the bear's parts, he roasted them and ate. "Delicious."
Unheard and unseen, Porcelain stood behind a tree, her slightly tattered blue dress moving behind her. She was observing him.

(I think this would work better once we had a Carolina and Outcast King)
(let's be patient.)
Albarn kept eating his meat joyously.Suddenly, he felt a prescence.He swiftly took out his two long handguns and pointed them at the tree behind which Porcelain was hiding. "Come out.Don't force me to shoot." He said sternly.
Porcelain stayed, pressing her back against the tree, just observing his tone, his attitude, his aggressiveness.
Al saw her dress moving from behind the tree.He was the type of person who lost his patience quite quickly.He fired a shot at the dress.The bullet burst right through the fabric of the dress just slightly missing porcelain's leg. "You sure you still wanna stay there?Next time I won't miss you."He aimed to the area where he was sure her head was situated.He had incredible precision.
Porcelain, unafraid, turned her head to the side, her long, gorgeous hair flowing out the side. "She's coming and you must prove your strength," she said, her voice almost like a melody. Suddenly, both the dress and her hair disappeared.
Al was quite surprised. "What the...she dissapeared." He looked around. "I can't fell her presence anymore.Did she flee?" He stood on his guard as he squeezed his guns.
Porcelain was gone without a trace.
Al sighed.She was surely gone. "What did she mean by 'I must prove my strength'? I guess I'll have to find her if I wanna know the truth." He holstered his guns on his back and sat down. "I'll just have to finish my meat then."
We also need a Stuttering Wise Man.
(Yeah,that's true.)
((Dibsys on Carolina!))

Name: Queen Carolina
Queen
Appearance: pic
Bio: overthrew the toy king and stole the hearts of all the toys, locking them away to enslave them, she banished the old king and his daughter in fear of being overthrew herself
mcterra commented…
There's no pic. over a year ago
Carolina
Carolina
((Thank you jolly old chap))

(Whoa, Great.I'm gonna get nightmares tonight.)
Invincible321 commented…
You still here? over a year ago
I'll just "poof" the outcast king in here quick

Outcast King
Appearance: worn old toy

An old, worn toy man stood on a cliff at the edge of the forest, overlooking Toyland.
(Yeah,I'm still here.Waiting for Demeter to say something.)
(Um...?)
((No no reply to invincible silly!))
(oh c'mon Demeter.You won't let your rp die,will you?)
(( I am not but this is all part of the plan... Mwahahahaha you need to speak to the old man cause appearances aren't always what they seeeeeeeeeem.........))
(So I have to meet the old man, right?)
((Yessiree))
(no problem then.)
Albarn quickly finished his meal and packed the remains.He stood up and put out the fire.He still had a long way to go inorder to leave the forest.He set out once more, walking deeper into the forest.He ariived at the bottom of the cliff. "Geez,I guess I'll have to climb then." He looked up and saw something standing at the edge.He looked closer.It was...a person but he couldn't make out the person's features clearly. "Oi,can you hear me?" He called out.
The man was not a person, but an old, forlorn toy. He looked down at Albarn.
Albarn focused more.Just then he saw it clearly, it was a toy.The toy was looking at him.Maybe it had seen the girl he had just met earlier. "Hey,just stay where you are.I'm coming to meet ya." Albarn began climbing the cliff.
He stared back out at the kingdom.
Albarn reached the top of the cliff where the old toy stood. "Whew, that was quite something." He looked at the old toy before him. "Er, excuse me old man.I'm looking for someone.I was wondering if you could help me."
The old toy didn't look at him, he just stared wistfully at the dark factory in the distance. It seemed so out of place in the beautiful countryside. The factory was tall and foreboding. The toy said, quite monotone, "It was mine once."
Albarn looked at the old toy and asked "Er sir?What in the world are you talking about?"
"I used to be the King, until wicked Queen Carolina overthrew me," the toy said then looked toward him, only one eye left. "Now, I'm an outcast."
Albarn's eys widened as he looked at him "Y-You're the King?" Albarn asked, his expression full of shock.
The trees around the outcast king and the hero cracked bowed, twisting unnaturally while the winds hissed and purred the name with foreboding,"Carolina..... Carolina.....Carolina...."
The Outcast King just stared at him with his one good eye.
Albarn quickly turned towards the trees.He felt a crushing presence approaching.It was so menacing, so evil.There was only one person in the whole of toyland which could bring about such terror.He took out his guns and stood defensively infront of the whole queen.A cold chill ran down his spine.She was definitely there, no doubt about it.
"Do you know how to return home?" he said quickly.
Albarn looked at the king "Home? What home?" He then looked back at the trees.The presence was till there.As menacing as ever.
"You are not a toy. You do not belong here. She will steal your heart like she did to me and my Porcelain," he replied.
Albarn looked back at the king. "That's my purpose on being here.I never asked to come here.But I'm here nonetheless and when I arrived here, I was given a mission.And that mission was to find the king and his daughter inorder to unlock the box of hearts and save everyone.I will fulfill my mission no matter what.I won't let her take my heart."
"That is the only way back to your home. Go now and find my Porcelain. She has half of the key. Beware of the toy soldiers," the Outcast King said.
"That's the problem.I don't know where she is or how to find her." Albarn said
Soon enough the roiling branches finished their echoing fit as the whispering breeze hummed one last time...."Carolina......"
Albarn turned back and shielded the king once more. "She's here."