Random Role Playing Three Steps From Hell

Liquidz-Flamez posted on Jul 25, 2013 at 03:41PM
Blood Shed..........Chaos.........Destruction...­...­... What can I do
........what can we do........am I drowning........ are we drowning in the deep pools of insanity that drags us so far down? Am i......are we hallucinating...... no.....its real.....oh so real.......Heaven has fallen.....finally ripped from the now blood red sky by the dreaded claws of Satan himself. That sound.........they're coming..... his demons......they want souls......mine......ours........
But in the deep mist of this.......something shined from the buildings of lifeless corpses........a light of hope.....humanity......I am.......we are.....the only hope.........I......we have to restore heaven.........I.......we shall know no fear.......we have the power of holiness on our side. We cannot be drove to extinction....... WE SHALL STAND AND FIGHT!!

OK, humanity is Earth's last hope, Satan is growing stronger. Here's some extra information. God himself is now on Earth, he's injured from his "fall" from heaven. He has given the strong willed and the righteous a portion of his own power. BUT there is help for the chosen ones. There are more. The angels that survived have agreed to help fight against the forces that tore them from their home. And soon, God himself will join the battle. All humans and angels are sheltered in a heavenly ace called Utopia until they dispatch to destroy and or purify the souls and hearts of the wicked. Death himself has taken a human form and is helping humanity.
Satan has let his demons roam the planet and is making Hell on Earth.

-Rules-
Simple, no god modding.
Have fun
Don't kill another person's character unless given permission
Eh, i guess sex is allowed.

You'll need a bit of information:

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Race (Angel,Demon,Blessed Human,Damned Human):
Power:
Weapon (if you have one):

last edited on Jul 25, 2013 at 03:55PM
save

Random Role Playing 311 replies

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...