Random Role Playing Through the Mirror

Kat-chan posted on Aug 09, 2013 at 12:57AM
Mirror, mirror, on the wall,
Who's the fairest of them all?
A thing of grace, a gentle breath,
If it's not me, I wish them death.

Rapunzel, Rapunzel, let down your hair.
So soft and golden, beautiful and fair.
That's not all that comes down, it seems she is dead.
Here it comes falling, her pretty severed head.

Mermaid turned human to be with her man.
It was such a beautiful, romantic plan.
She looked so lovely in her pretty wedding gown.
Too bad in the end, she'd have to drown.

Snow White lived with her seven little men,
Was kissed by her handsome prince, and then,
Got married in their perfect castle.
When step-mama finds out, what hassle!

If it's not me, I wish them death.

We all know about the fairy tale Snow White. And the evil stepmother with her magic mirror that told her who was prettier than who. But that's not all it did. They couldn't tell the true story in the fairy tale; they needed a happy ending. In reality, the mirror takes those fairer than the Queen into another realm, a world inside the mirror itself, a world full of dangerous beasts and crazy weather patterns. The mirror spares none, whether male or female, young or old, living or dead. There is no known way out of the mirror, although it is believed that if you can break the mirror from the inside, everyone in it will be freed.

You're in the mirror.

[RULES]
1) NO GODMOD!
2) Don't kill other people's characters without permission.
3) No controlling other peoples characters without permission.
4) Sex and whatever is fine, just don't be too graphic.
5) HAVE FUN!

[FILL THIS OUT TO JOIN}
Name:
Appearance:
Bio:
Other:
last edited on Aug 09, 2013 at 01:00AM

Random Role Playing 180 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 180

over a year ago Kat-chan said…
Name: Alice Rix
Appearance: pic
Bio: She was raised in a rich family and was spoiled. She always got everything she wanted; fortunately, that included a sword and lessons.
Other: She's adventurous and has been exploring the mirror for months.
 Name: Alice Rix 
 Bio: She was raised in a rich fam
Name: Emily Yen
Bio: She came from and abusive family who never cared about her or her needs
Other: She was blinded by her parents.
 Name: Emily Yen 
 Bio: She came from and abusive fa
Name: Julliette Yen
Bio: Same as Emily (except the blindness part)
Other: Emily's younger sister.
 Name: Julliette Yen 
 Bio: Same as Emily (except the
Name: Demios Thantos
Bio: ...I'll fill it out later
 Name: Demios Thantos 
 Bio: ...I'll fill it out later
over a year ago SilentKarma said…
Name: Autumn Arc
Appearance: Picture
Bio: She was born into a poor family, so in order to live, they would steal food and money. She learned some basic street fighting skills from that.
last edited over a year ago
Name: Autumn Arc 
Bio: She was born into a poor family
Name: Dante
Bio: He lived a pretty normal life, though hated how his family prized him over his siblings. He just wanted to blend in and be like everyone else. He's not too social, and tries to keep a low profile keeping to himself most of the time
Forgot to add this to my last post above
Forgot to add this to my last post above
over a year ago Time_Master said…
Name: Shiro no Sonzai

Appearance: Pic

Bio: a strange boy, his parents died before he got to know them, and was raised in a church, he stayed in this church till became the age of 10, then he ran away to a far off land, boarded a ship, and now is 19 in a strange city, he learned the language and customs, as well as learned how to speak to animals.

Other:
♠: he doesn't speak much, and only when spoken to (unless its an animal, then he will talk to it if he can).

◘: Magic objects/entities don't seem to acknowledge his existence, and he follows anyone who seems to have some kind of magical energy or resonance/signal, strange enough to attract his attention.

♣: People will have a tendency to forgot he is there.

♠: if you are injured with a minor wound, Shiro will try everything he can to heal it.

♪: Eye colour is white, same with hair, black pants and white scarf + shirt + jacket + shoes + socks, no backpack.
Name: Shiro no Sonzai

Appearance: Pic

Bio: a strange boy, his parent
over a year ago Riku114 said…
Name: Trent Bylax
Appearance: PIC
Bio: He was born into a royal family and was raised to be the next prince. Living a fair, rich life. He was popular and was great with the animals. He was also trained to defend himself in many martial arts including kendo. He enjoyed himself until he was put in the mirror, a place he was skilled at being in and had been venturing for a while
Other:
Name: Trent Bylax
Bio: He was born into a royal family and w
over a year ago Riku114 said…
Name: Kaien Landis
Bio: He was in the mirror since he was 11 and since then he oddly befriended beasts and monsters and lives with them inside a den. Also he had gained great skill in fighting on his earlier years before the mirror
Other:
Name: Kaien Landis
Bio: He was in the mirror since he was 11
(@Time_Master, you can go ahead and start if you want to)
(how should i start? D:)

(It doesn't really matter. Do what you want, keeping in mind we're in the mirror.)
(whats it like in the Mirror? >_> i didn't see the movie)
(This has nothing to do with any movie -_- I guess the mirror would be filled with forests and run down castles or something)
(k, thanks)

Shrio walks through the forests, can comes to a town, surrounded by walls and a castle in the middle, he approaches the main gate, but the guards don't seem to notice him, he puts his hand in the air, and the switch to control the gate turns on, the gate opens, and Shiro enters the city, into the market place

there are people everywhere, buying things, Shiro takes an apple from a nearby store, and the owner doesn't even know of Shiro's existence...

thoughts: [no one in this town as noticed me yet... noone with magic energy...]

Shiro eats the apple, and stands in the middle of the road.
Shiro detects a strange energy source... he begins desperately looking in circle for it. looking in one direction, then the next, left, right, left, right, till he pinpoints the source to the cathedral, he begins running as fast as he can, dodging anyone that might be in the way,

he enters the cathedral, inside there are a few people who react to the sudden opening of the door, but can't seem to see Shiro

Priest: now what was that all about?
Man: the door just suddenly opened!

Shiro looks around for the energy source, but there are too many priests with the same energy source as each other, blocking out the energy from before. Shiro continues walking through, and looking around, he then sits down on a nearby bench, next to a girl in a white dress with a little girl next to her. the bigger girl looks almost blind.
(Gomen~ I haven't been on in a few days)
Julliette looked across her sister at the stranger. Emily also turned towards him. She was, in fact, blind, but she had heard him enter and felt the bench shift under his weight. She stared at him with unseeing eyes.
"Who are you, mister?" Julliette asked quietly.
Shiro was a bit surprised, someone accknowledged his existence, this has never happened before, he could walk in on you in the shower and you wouldn't even know he was there, his existence would be nothing to you.

Shiro looked at the blind girl.
"i...i was following a... i don't know... feeling... it came here, but the people's feelings are blocking out that feeling from before... can you see me? hear me?"
Julliette stared at the man with a look that suggested he had just said something very rude, but Emily looked like she might start laughing. "Well, I can hear you, yes. She can do both, I would imagine."
Shiro looked to the smaller girl, her eyes suggested she doesn't like Shiro, but she also looked sad.

Thoughts: she looks... lonely, where are their par-
Shiro hits himself
Thoughts: there i go again, butting into others peoples lives...

Shiro: I'm sorry if i startled you, or am annoying you, should i leave?
as Shiro says this, he gets ready to stand up, whilst looking at the smaller girl
Julliette glared at the man for a few moments before looking down. "No. It's fine. You can stay."
"She doesn't like strangers." Emily explained. "I'm Emily, and this is my sister, Julliette. You are?"
Shiro was startled, no one had ever asked his name before, so he had almost forgotten it

"umm.. sh... shiro... i think.... nice to meet you"

Shiro relaxes again, something he had not done in years

"... why are you two at this cathedral? prayers?"

A priest walks next to the bench, and kneels at the shrine nearby
Julliette shook her head. "We're not here for any particular reason. It's just easier to think here."
"oh..."
Shiro looks at Emily's Eyes, and that energy source from before appeared again
"what? something is... what is it?"
Shiro moved his head closer to Emily's eyes, trying to find out what this energy source is.
Shiro stares at Emily's eyes, desperately trying to find out what it is.

Emily leaned away from Shiro and blinked, a flustered look on her face. "Um...is something wrong?"
Shiro backed away, and began walking in circles , talking to himself very fast

"but.what.could.it.be?something.stal­kin­g.h­er?­.wh­at?­wha­t.i­s.i­t?s­omt­hin­gso­met­hin­gso­met­hin­gso­met­hin­g!&­quo­t;

Shiro instantly stopped, looked at her again
"Emily... do you know of Magical Objects, like enchanted swords, and enchanted orbs that can see the future or past or something like that? something like that, is stalking... watching you."

The only one who looked more panicked than Emily was Julliette.
"What do you mean by that? Why would someone be watching my big sister?" the younger girl questioned.
Shiro looked at her, realizing that he had just frightened a child, something he had hoped never to do.

"I'll be honest, instead of lying to make you feel happier, someone is using a magic object or entity, and they are watching your sister, but I've felt this energy source before, yesterday a girl came to town, i think her name was "Alice", some rich-family daughter, but that same energy source was stalking her too..."

Shiro's talking pace increased, and he began walking in circles again, faster and faster

"butwhatcouldbethreateningthesegirls­?wh­yon­lyf­ema­les­?is­som­eon­elo­oki­ngf­ora­bri­de?­afr­ien­d?o­rdo­the­yha­vea­pro­ble­mth­att­hey­nee­dhe­lpw­ith­?wh­ywh­ywh­ywh­ywh­ywh­y?&­quo­t;

(But what could be threatening these girls? why only females? is someone looking for a bride? a friend? or do they have a problem that they need help with? why why why why why why?)
"Shiro. Calm down. I'm sure we'll figure out what's going on." Emily smiled at him.
"This is no time to keep calm! How do we stop the creepy magic thingie?" Julliette questioned. She had already made up her mind that this thing couldn't be good.
Shiro instantly stopped,
"wait, you are capable of hearing me, and she is capable of seeing me... is that "entity" the cause of it?... anyway, if you want to track it down Julliette, we will need to find another person with the same Magic Entity stalking them, this signal is too weak to use... maybe that right girl..."

Shiro looked to Julliette

"do you know her? her name is Alice, she is part of a Rich Family, do you know where she lives?"
Julliette thought for a moment. "I...well, yes. I think I do." She looked determined, but not quite certain.
Shiro waited for her to give him something he could use to find Alice.
After a moment of hesitation, Julliette sputtered, "There's a house not far from here. It's pretty big. Hard to miss. You would have to have quite a bit of money to live there. I'm willing to bet that's where she is."
"well, its a start, rich people know rich people, so in case it isn't, you can ask"

Shiro walks to the doors of the Cathedral, and walks through town again, he spots the large roof of the House Julliette mentioned, and walked to the door.

"damnit... i forgot, people don't know i exist..."
Shiro nocked on the door anyway, it won't matte, they would probably open the door, see noone and he could just walk inside... but if she was being stalked by that energy signature... maybe that's why they can see me?
A maid working in the house opened the door and looked around outside, only to be confused by the absence of human life. After a moment, she shook her head and closed the door, muttering, "Rotten kids."
Shiro had been able to get in past the maid... he wondered around the large mansion for a while, looking at everything on the 1st floor, a living room, kitchen, washroom... after a bit of searching he found the stairs, and went to the upper floor, down the hallway on the 2nd floor, he saw a man, looked like the owner, he was talking to someone through the door

"Alice! don't forget your duties!"

The man stormed towards the stairs, Shiro moved out the way, he didn't go any further down the hall, he would just wait for her to come out... it would be rude to enter a girls room without her permission.
Time_Master commented…
he says this, yet he enters someone else's house, and its apparently ok :P over a year ago
"Yes, father!" Alice called then grumbled under her breath. She gathered her piano books-she was learning a new piece- and opened the door, only to freeze in her tracks at the sight of Shiro. "Who are you? How did you get in here?" She immediately launched into a interrogation.
Shiro looked at her, he had to think of something quick... he saw her Piano books,
Thoughts: [ would that work? I'm pretty good with a Piano... I'll give it a try]
"Hello, i am a Seishin, the Seishin of Pianos, I've heard your Piano playing, and i came to hear you play"

Shiro stood in the hallway, hoping it would work.
Alice hesitated in the doorway, uncertain. It was hardly the first time someone had come to hear her play, but usually they didn't stand up outside her bedroom and wait for her. And he seemed a bit young... "Did my mother set this up?" She questioned.
Shiro chuckled a little.
"no, your parents can't see me... no one can see me but you, we can goto your father if you wish to see"
Alice shook her head, taking a step back. "That doesn't make sence. Why would I be the only person who can see you? If you're trying to tell me I'm crazy, you're wrong."
"hahahahaha! i find it more strange you would think someone who only you can see would call you strange"
Thoughts: [if im to look convincing, i will need to change my personality...]

"whoops, im rambling, c'mon! lets goto Piano! your father might be getting restless"

Shiro ran down the stairs, and stops when a maid is cleaning the floor on the 1st floor
Alice put a hand to her head with a sigh. "Maybe I should see the psychiatrist again later..." She marched out of her room, down the stairs and across the room that the maid was cleaning without sparing her a glance. The maid hurried out of her way. Alice moved into another room, in the center of which sat a Grand Piano. She sat at it, arranging her books in front of her.
Shiro followed, being careful to not bump anything or anyone, that would give away that he was physical, and not a Spirit, he stood behind Alice so he could read what she was about to play.
Alice's father and mother entered the room, and sat in the fancy chairs nearby, to listen to their daughters Piano lesson, and a man entered as well, holding a few books... probably the teacher.
Alice went through her piano lesson, although with less focus than she normally would have given. She kept glancing around at the others in the room but none of them gave any implication that the spirit boy was in the room.
Shiro noticed how she was checking back and forth between her family members... was she looking for something? a sign that they were pleased? that they approved of her Piano playing?...
Shiro walked over to the teacher, and stared him in the eyes, the teacher didn't take any note that suddenly there was air, moving unto him, and it smelled like... apples?, no he simply kept listening to Alice.
Shiro went over to Alice, he stood next to her, and he put his fingers on the Piano, he began playing the same notes she was, only an eighth down, as to play the second part of the song.
Alice shot Shiro an irritated look. If she was the only one who could see him, how was she supposed to explain the piano playing a deeper second part on it's own? Ignoring him, she continued playing her part, eyebrows furrowed as she tried to focus.
Shiro stopped, he had a little fun now, but it was a little amusing to see her parents eyebrows rise in confusion... or was it disappointment? hmm...
"i don't like this... no one but you can see me, its annoying..."