Random Role Playing The Seven

Noone_N posted on Aug 18, 2013 at 09:47PM
Long long ago...
There were seven great beings, their power dark and uncontrollable. They resided within the mortal realm playing the parts they were chosen to play, the wrapped themselves around mortal being's hearts and cast upon them their wickedness. Many tried to conquer these spirits and control them, but the seven would never allow themselves to sink so low to be controlled by any such mortal. They had one job, and they were good at it. But then...

These beings were once angels, cursed to become demons for their beliefs. They saw that the mortals humans would destroy the world God had made. They knew it and they could not bare to see such a beautiful display of power and holiness destroyed. So the were set on destroying the mortal race of humans, till one day, after years or killing and heartlessly slaughtering children, women, men they had to stop. God had finally took a stand on this, angry that his few best had begun to destroy his creations, so speaking to a human woman who had prayed at a well one day he came down to her in a ray of light and told her what she must do. She must present herself to Wrath and use her charms to trick Wrath into falling for her and become weak. She did as she was told, and tricked him, she did as God had also told her and poured the water trim the wall on him from that day and he awoke only shortly after to be frozen for all eternity. The strongest angel of sin out of the way, the angels came down and froze the rest of the angels of sin. Their mortal bodies frozen forever they had no choice but to face the wrath of God and become the seven deadly sin. Only to be locked away and work begins the scenes with only a trickle of their power left.

But now... they have been freed, their bodies unfrozen for some unknown reason and they have geometry hack to finish the work. But are they prepared to see what has become of this new world?

Rules: Sex is okay! Rape though has to do with the story.
No Godmodding unless you ask me to be God
For the sins, stick only to your power. You can also use forms to display you power- like I will be Wrath he can take on the form of a dragon because he represents a dragon's wrath
Human can have abilities
Swearing is a must! Or do so if you want

Profiles are not needed but are encouraged
last edited on Aug 29, 2013 at 02:23AM

Random Role Playing 636 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 636

over a year ago Directingchicky said…
Name: Minnie Martin

Species: (Demon or human?) Human

Race: (If demon, what type? If human, optional)

Weapons: her mouth

Powers: The power of sugar and sweets

Weaknesses: Spicy food and bugs

Other Info: Nope

Bio:Minnie works at a small bakery owned by a friend and has a craving for anything sweet. She is extremely non-violent, and loves rock music. She honestly really has no care in the world, just care free and exceptionally sweet in her own way. She lives in a tiny one bedroom apartment downtown and is constantly baking. If there is a bug near her, she will not hesitate to scream and run.
Name: Minnie Martin 

Species: (Demon or human?) Human 

Race: (If
over a year ago Noone_N said…
Name: Kelil Wrathe

Species: Capital Sin Wrath

Weapon: Scythe and some Transformations, along with dark magic

Weaknesses: Love and faith, he just doesn't understand it

Bio: (Pretty much the same as most of the Capital Sins) Though he truly did love that woman even if he didn't see why. He trusted her and she betrayed him, he thought she understood what he meant and agreed about the human race. But his was devistated after what happened. Now he's in this time and is confused as hell as to what happened to the mortal world, though he sees he was right. The planet is dying.
last edited over a year ago
Name: Kelil Wrathe

Species: Capital Sin Wrath

We
over a year ago mcterra said…
Name:Dale Creed

Species:Capital Sin Greed

Weapon:Two katannas and his dark powers.

Weakness:Generosity

Bio:Same as the other sins.
Name:Dale Creed

Species:Capital Sin Greed

Weapon:Two katannas
over a year ago 666demon said…
(I'm on my iPod and I hate typing on it so hold on a a sec.)
Noone_N commented…
Okay. over a year ago
Name: Ashlen Pride

Species: Sin of Pride

Weapon: her powers and a sword and shield

Weakness: "I don't know why but I find myself getting weak when I'm around Greed and Envy"

Bio: "Like all the others."
((I'll start now and keep inviting people.))

Kelil's eyes fluttered open feeling heavy and weak his body felt weak in he slowly got up. He took a long moment to despise he was in some sort of stone hole, he pushed up trying to break free off his strange prison and surprisingly the lid to whatever hole he was in burst open crashing against a wall and cracked it. As he rose out of the coffin he heard something clatter to the floor, to his left and right were three other versions of these holes. A priest stood there his cross dropped to the floor. "You...where am I?"
Sweets, sweets, and more sweets. The smell of sugar in the air was comparable to nothing in Minnie's mind. Carting a small tray of fresh baked cooking across the restaurant, her smile was large and rather goofy. Ot was about this time of day where she felt great. She was a happy person by nature, so drama or no drama around her, she wore a smile. "Mmm...Oatmeal Raisin cookies if anyone wants a warm treat." She announced and set off to display them in the cases with the other treats. It was just about time for her shit to end, and then she could head home and wath those bad movies that came on about this time. Eh...it was kind of meager, but she liked it.
The lid of Greed's coffin got blown away too.He sat up in it and looked around as he scratched his head.When he saw Kelil he said "Wrath?What am I doing here? "He looked around again "And where are we?"
As her eyes opened, Ashlen's body was brought back to life. She kicked and punched the stone and it came off and broke in half above her. "Wha...Wrath? Wait.. Who are you?" She looked around her. "Greed, what the hell are you doing here?" Her mood began to change to a sour one. She felt her pride getting crushed. "Go die in a hole why don't you."
"I don't know, that it what I wish to find out " He stood up and put his feet on the floor, and the soles of his bare feet began to smoke. "Priest, answer or perish." The priest broke into a cold sweat and dropped to his knees praying in Italian. "...I believe we are in the Vatican, as I have heard from the angels. Tread carefully this is all holy land." He said swiftly removing the simple white cloth wrapped around his waist.
"Y-you g-got naked." The priest 'observed'.
"Yah and? Oh well I'll kill you anyways mortal." He turned to Greed and Pride. "The others will be left to awaken naturally, they should he able to find us then."
Greed got out from his hole and looked around, seemingly ignoring what Pride had just said.He then looked back at Wrath "Oh man, get dressed.I can't believe you really wanna walk around like that."
"There's nothing with beng naked. I think it feels great!" He said smiling and turned to the priest, " Now then looks like it's time to kill you." He looked menacing but there was no reaction as there was earlier. "Stop staring at it!"
"It's so b-"
"Die!" He said picking up a rock and throwing it at the man's eye, blood splattered on the wall as the rock went straight through.
Greed shook his head as he watched the scene with disgust. "This is why I don't like you Wrath.You're such a disgrace to the capital sins." He looked around again "So where do we go from here?"'
He picked up the priest's clothes and changed into them. "You will have to change as well, we must be cautious until we completely escape. Then we will switch into the mortals more modern garments and blend in till we find a temperary place of residence while we attempt to finish every last human mortal "
Greed nodded as he remembered their mission. "Oh yeah, we have to finish off the humans.I forgot about that.So where can we get clothes now?."
"Greed you should be able to read what's left of his souls memories, we'll follow the way out and on the way you can 'borrow' some clothes from these other priests."
(I hate my Ipod!)

"You bring them to me. I have too much pride to run around naked like you two." Pride shifted a bit, not liking that she was the ONLY woman in here. She waved a hand at them, shooing them away. "I'll kill mortals when I have clothing and a weapon."
Wrath's excited smile twitched comically and he had to admit, "Pride... you have far to much pride." But he nodded non the less. "Go on ahead and wait, but you'd miss a chance to slaughter some weak priests. Unless... being on this holy land is to much of a toll for you."
"I cannot just simply run around naked like the baboon over here. You do know I am the only girl here." She gave him a look. that read 'Get me something or die by my blade' while jabbing a thumb at Greed. "And take the monkey with you."
"I never said get naked now! At least you're wearing a robe! I only had a cloth on my waist that barely hid my netherreagons. How is it that you two had more clothes on than myself?!" He complained.
"A towel is how I put it. I some how feel violated." She hugged her knees. "Now shoo, take him with you and get me something, I don't care what just get me something."
(This is her)
(This is her)
Greed looked back at her with a raised eyebrow "Monkey?It seems after so long you still don't know how to watch that mouth of yours." He said as he bent down over the priest and placed his hand over what used to be the man's head.Some sort of silvery trail came out of the man's body unto his hand.Those were his memories.When he finished he stood up "I'm done.It seems there's a chapel around here.And they're people there right now." He smiled "It seems we'll have to begin our job earlier than planned."
over a year ago Angel_Kiss said…
(ah damn, i was gonna do the seven deadly sins... Oh well.)
Name: Alex Glallonie

Species: Sin of Gluttony

Weapon: Whip(mainly coz she likes to torture people.), Chainsaw and her powers

Weakness: Kindness and cheerful colours/things, life with out food ==

Bio: just like all the other sins
(ah damn, i was gonna do the seven deadly sins... Oh well.)
Name: Alex Glallonie

mcterra commented…
There is already a sin of Anger. over a year ago
Angel_Kiss commented…
hump... who? over a year ago
mcterra commented…
Noone.He's the sin of Wrath already. over a year ago
Angel_Kiss commented…
== oh yeah, i see it now. over a year ago
Name:Lucy Lustier

Species: Capital sin of Lust

Appearance: The picture will load when it stops being an ass...

Weapons:Her voice and body, and maybe a few knives...just a few.

Weaknesses: Nuns and goody goody white panties
"And that is why you can't be too proud." Never one to shy away from flaunting her body, the tall fiery red head shoved open her own little prison and stood. She didn't mind the lack of clothing, she was Lust after all. Eyeing the priest and his clothing, she cocked an eyebrow, "How long has it been? Not much seems to have changed.
"And that is why you can't be too proud." Never one to shy away from flaunting her body, the tall fie
Wrath pulled out a wallet in one of the pockets in the robe. Inside was at least a thousand euro "This I believe is their currency here... and it seems he was paid quite heftily. But still take nothing else from any of the bodies but their money."
Greed looked back at Lust. "Oh you're awake too.And it seems like Wrath you don't mind walking around entirely bare." He sighed "Well, whatever lt's get out from here already."
She finaly stood up, the somewhat robe was only at the middle of her thighs and her cleavage showed a little bit. "Oh fuck you all, very well. I will come." She looked over at Greed a bit annoyed. "Have your greedy little hands on me I swear I will kick your ass."
"No problem there." Making her way forward, Lust found herself a priest of her own, staring down at the man haughtily. "You, come here." Without a word, the older man got up, going to Lust without a word. Good thing too, she still had some power. "Strip." She commanded while drawing a small little knife from her robe, stripping it off at the same time. Snatching the garments from the priest, she nodded and pushed the blade to his throat, "Die."
Wrath smirked at Lust. "Still quite the charmer aren't you. And it seems you're the only person allowed to be naked." He crossed his arms and suddenly felt a draft. "What the-" He was naked again. "I didn't even take off the robe!" He frowned and pulled it on again. "I can't help being naked."
Greed rolled his eyes as she said "Am I really the only sane sin around? And Pride, even though I seek to own every splendid that exists, you're the last 'thing' I would ever want.So you don't need to worry about that."
She smirked, twisting around while still completely bare while counting the money from the now dead priest, and returned it to the pockets of the robe, "I don't mind being naked, its what I do." She finally started dressing in the large robes, baggy and heavy on her small body, "The sooner we leave here and find real clothing the better."
Pride found a flag pole with a sharp end to it. She found a Priestess and Ran the flag pole through the woman's head and removed the garment's before any of her blood dripped onto them. She went and found a restroom and put the robes on. "Ah, much better."
Gluttony's eyes flattered open, and yawned, "good long sleep.... now i'm hungry." she ruffled her hair gently and stood up, she wasnt in a good mood, she was starving to death... well, Hell has been a good place to get some rest, but she won't come back down again. "Food... anyone?"
Wrath sighed. "You wouldn't mind eatinf these humans right?... And we'll get you some sweets after." He said patting her head. "I must admit, teas foolish of them to put our containers in rooms next to each other with glass. But we must get going now after Gluttony eats."
Greed turned to look at Gluttony as she woke up too.He had already found some garments to put on.He honestly didn't like those.He wanted the best clothes among all seven of them.He was Greed afterall, it was only normal.Well, that wasn't the issue at hand.He looked at Gluttony and said "Oh you're awake too.Then that leaves those two other idiots."
"EXCUSE ME! I WOULD RATHER DIE A CRAZY CAT LADY THAN BE SEEN OUT IN PUBLIC WITH YOU!" She looked up from counting the money. "Whatever. If we are done here, let us move on." he shook her head, waiting for Wrath. "I swear I'm more mature than any of you. Even Gluttony is more mature than you?"
Lust cocked an eyebrow in challenge, strutting up to the fellow sin and grinned, "You sure about that sweetie? We aren't the ones going around boasting about ourselves. I'm sure that you only mean well though." Smirk never fading, she moved past her towards the doorway, "I am hungry too, hopefully we won't be reduced to only eatig the humans. I would rather leave them here to scare the hell out of the others."
Greed turned to the others. "Shouldn't we wait for the others.I'm sure Envy may wake up soon but I'm not too sure about Sloth.That's the whole essence of his(or her) name." He looked around at the area where they were. "And why did we have to land in this kind of place? There's nothing expensive in here."
Gluttony made a poker face, she shook her head slowly and sat down again, waiting for one of them to come up with something. She looked around and started biting her thumb, "hump, its not that bad... right?" She played with Wrath's hair in the i'm-so-hungry/bored way, she plaited it and undid it a few times.
"They will find us. Or we can find them." He kicked open the door to the exit. "Walls... it seems they've become stronger." He walked in to an empty corridor. "I don't remember ever being here. We were moved."
Greed followed Wrath out into the corridor.He looked around. "Yeah, it seems so.Where should we go from here?"
"Keep going, that's all I can think of." He said before feeling around the dark tunnel for any hidden exits or such. "We will need to find an inn when we're out there."
"Wrath is right. This is not where we were. Its much too....bright here." From what she remembered, it was pitch black where they were all buried. This place was completely different. Too many people around. "I think there is a staircase up ahead."
"Good." He went in first. "This is it? We should get outside in just a bit." He opened the door and fljnched at the light. "Damn."
Pride winced a bit, but she would fully submit to pain. "It feels.. un natural to see the light again." She mused and stepped outside. "Come, we must move and find some decent clothing."
"It should be easy. We've collected about enough money. " He turned turned to Pride. "Are you really against everyone with a penis? I heard a rumor you attacked a male demon that hit on you. "
"I have nothing against men. They just live with no pride and only envy and greed, they should treat women like goddesses instead of beating them." He looked back at him. "He attacked me first. I had my right to."
Greed grinned "Like godesses you say?If all women were like you there won't be men in the first place.And do you want to know the reason why some men have no pride like you say? That's because you are the one who governs that pride.A kingdom with a bad queen is better off empty." He said as he walked behind her.