Random Role Playing My little pony: Friendship is magic Roleplay

JubileenaBing posted on Oct 06, 2013 at 10:59AM
Okay, so this may be the VERY FIRST Mlp roleplay on the entire random roleplaying page, so that's why im attempting.
So, there are a list of characters below.
RULES: No swearing, NO CUPCAKES, ((making cupcakes rp)), and no rainbow factory. And yes, this roleplay is when Twilight is an alicorn and its AFTER Equestria girls.
CHARACTERS:
Twilight Sparkle: ME
Fluttershy:
Rainbow dash:
Pinkie pie:
Rarity:
Applejack:
Derpy:
Lyra:
Sweetie drops:
Celestia:
Luna:
Nightmare moon:
Discord:
Cadence:
Shining armor:
Zecora:
And yes, OC's are allowed, so go ahead, this is an example:
Name:
personality:
Pic:
So lets get roleplaying in ponyville! ^_^
last edited on Oct 06, 2013 at 11:05AM

Random Role Playing 147 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 147

over a year ago JubileenaBing said…
Ill start.
Its a sunny day in ponyville, quite early in the morning, so hardly anyone was awake. Except from twilight,
she was glaring out into the sunny sky out of her treehouse. About a month ago, she had been on a weird quest to get back her crown (( equestria girls )). ''I Wonder what now...'' Twilight sighs, picking up her crown with her magic.
She looks at spike who is still asleep and smiles. ''Everythings gonna be fine...'' She says, climbing back into bed and putting her crown onto her desk.
over a year ago YugiohFanatic1 said…
I'll join eventually
JubileenaBing commented…
When? Im Deseprate for some people. over a year ago
YugiohFanatic1 commented…
i don't know. i'm so busy my imagination is dead right now. sorry over a year ago
YugiohFanatic1 commented…
but i will. dont worry over a year ago
over a year ago Sir_Shalott said…
(No rainbow factory? Awww..... that ruins my character)
Name: Shadow Dart
Personality: Depends on his side *Shadow Dart or Shadow Dartz*
no pic
Looks: Dark grey, mane is silver and a deep red, red collar with his cutie mark *black*, black cross-hair for a cutie mark, light scars where wings would be, teal eyes.
Shadow Dart: *already up and pacing around*
over a year ago TotalDramaFan60 said…
Fluttershy: ME!
Fluttershy: (Sees Shadow Dart) Hello!
over a year ago oodango said…
I'll take Luna and Nightmare moon!
Shadow Dart: Good morning Fluttershy...
Fluttershy: you sound sad! Is there anything I could help you with?
Shadow Dart: Nothing you can do.
over a year ago DragonAura15 said…
(Can I be Pinkie? X3)
last edited over a year ago
(Yup)
(Yay)
Pinkie: Hi!
Name : Bittersweet
Personality : Bittersweet is just like his name Bitter and sweet, He's cold, extremely cold, he's build up walls, rejecting everyone in sight, he keeps to himself, when his walls come down, he's much more kinder and pleasant.
Pic : None, He's a grey colt with yellow honey oozing on his right, on his left show's an icy snowflake.
(cool)
thanks.
Should I wait to be accepted or should I RP?
(just start RPing)
((Right.))
Bittersweet walked though ponyville, looking suspisious, he glanced at other pony's before looking away, not making eye contact, he mumbled something under his breath, staring at the floor. He didn't seem to care about the strange looks people often gave him. He searched for a place to sit down. Not finding anywhere to sit down, he gave up, sat down somewhere and observed the pony's around him,
(Pinkie hops along happily)
Pinkie: La la la la la la...
Bittersweet glanced at Pinkie, he casted a cold glare before looking away. He tried to occupy himself by looking at the clouds, looking at the shapes in them. "That's a..." he tried to make out, tilting his hand. "Looks like ah...balloon..." he muttered bitterly to himself, glancing at his cutie mark.
(Pinkie sees Bittersweet and waves hi)
Bittersweet stood up, he seemed to have a crouched back now, he shuddered, he nodded his eyes darting all over the place, eventually they landed on the ground.
(Pinkie looks at Bittersweet confused)
Bittersweet grumbled, still avoiding eye contact, still, he refused to make the first move, with a frown he turned away.
Pinkie: Maybe he didn't see me...
(pops up right in front of Bittersweet)
Pinkie: Hi!
"Uhhh...." Bittersweet took a step back, still crouched, his back seemed that something hit him in the back making seem disabled...in a sense.

"W-What do you want? I never done nothing to you. Why'd you come up and scare me like that?" his voice seemed demanding and defensive.
Pinkie: Scare you? I was just saying hi!
"Why?" Bittersweet looked quite suspisious, "You don't know me..." he said, alert and suspisious of Pinkie, he studyied her, seeing if she was any harm to him. The colt tried to stand up properly, failing at once.
Pinkie: Which is why I want to be friends with you! (big smile)
"Friends? As in 'Friends?" The colt asked, mouth dropping slightly at this. "Wait- We just met... How...you..." he tried to get a word out, "What are you getting at, huh? What do you want from me?" he asked suspisiously, eyeing her.
Pinkie: I just told you, silly! I want to be your friend!
"... I don't even know your name... and you don't know mine." Bittersweet said bitterly, "How can we even be friends if we don't know anything about eachother.... Huh?" Bittersweet asked, "You must be really desperate for friends...." he glanced at her, coldly.
Pinkie: (gasp) I almost forgot! I'm Pinkie Pie! What's your name?
"Well if you must know, I'm Bittersweet."Bittersweet introuduced. He nodded at her introudution, "Pinkie...Pie is it huh?"
Pinkie Pie: Yep! That's me!
"Huh. My Celestia, you are energetic." Bittersweet grumbled quietly, he then raised another question but made it sure that it sounded cold and that he didn't care instead of curiousity.
"Were you going...somewhere?"
Pinkie: I was on my way to Sweet Apple Acres to go see my friend Applejack!(just off the top of my head :P)
Wanna come?
Bittersweet made a snort, "Fine," he said, looking around, "I didn't had anything to do anyway." he looked towards Pinkie, "Well? You gonna show me the way?"
Pinkie: Okie dokie lokie! Follow me!
(Pinkie leads Bittersweet to Sweet Apple Acres)
(BTW, u can be AJ if u want to)
((Right, right.))
"So this is it..?" Bittersweet asked, being reminded of his past experience on a ranch.
Pinkie: Yep! This is where they pick apples and make tasty treats like apple pie, apple fritters, apple cobblers, apple tarts, zapapple jam(etc)! Well, let's go see the Apple family!
Slowly, He agreed, walking with Pinkie Pie,looking at the ground again, At that moment, Applejack waved to Pinkie pie, "Howdy! Who's your friend here?"
Pinkie: This is Bittersweet, my new friend!
"Oh, nice cha meet ya!" Applejack greeted, giving Bittersweet a hoof to shake, Bittersweet slowly shook it. "Yeah...." he muttered.
(Applebloom comes out)
Applebloom: When are the other Crusaders going to get here?
Bittersweet merely shrugged, not caring.
"I don' know, don' you know?" Applebloom asked, turning to her sister.
(Scootaloo comes in on her scooter)
Scootaloo: I'm here!
Applebloom: Hiya, Scoot!
over a year ago thetankmoment said…
I want to be Rarity!
(Ok cool)
over a year ago thetankmoment said…
(Comes to sweet apple acres with Sweetie Belle)