Random Role Playing Anisol: The World of Kariarelm(RP)

DragonAura15 posted on Nov 18, 2013 at 10:30PM
In our world, there is wilderness, but it's getting weaker day by day. However, in a world that isn't ours, wilderness flourishes. There live rare creatures such as dragons, unicorns, centaurs, and phoenixes that we thought were only a myth, as well as animals that we thought extinct, and creatures that we never could have imagined. This realm is known as Kariarelm, and only a certain race called Anipeilans can find their way to it. Anipeilans are people who can turn into animals, and are true to their inner power known as Anisol. The spirit of light, Peilestus, watches over the world of Kariarelm.
However, darkness threatens this light realm. The spirit of darkness, Nexa, grows ever powerful, seeking her chance to take control of Kariarelm. Only the Anipeilans can stop her.
To join this rp, fill out this guide:

Name(surnames are not required, but they are recommended):
Appearance(or you can add a pic):
Personality:
What animal can they turn into:
Elemental power(Options: Fire, Water, Earth, Lightning, Wind, Magic, Ice):
New or experienced:
Raised where(Earth or Kariarelm):

Please no swearwords or gore.
Have fun!
In our world, there is wilderness, but it's getting weaker day by day. However, in a world that isn't
save

Random Role Playing 117 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 117

over a year ago DragonAura15 said…
Ok! Here's my character:
Name: Iris Katria
Appearance: Chestnut hair usually worn in a ponytail, ice-blue eyes with green tinge
Personality: Caring and defensive of her friends, fun, but also skilled in battle
What animal: Arctic fox
Elemental power: Ice
New or experienced: Experienced
Raised where: Earth
(Sorry I don't have a pic of her human form)
Ok! Here's my character:
Name: Iris Katria
Appearance: Chestnut hair usually worn in a ponytail, ic
over a year ago fangfan7 said…
((This might be interesting, I'll join when I am able))
last edited over a year ago
(Ok, cool!)
over a year ago Directingchicky said…
Name(surnames are not required, but they are recommended): Kaia Fury
Appearance:picture
Personality: Like her element, fiery.
What animal can they turn into: Phoenix
Elemental power(Options: Fire, Water, Earth, Lightning, Wind, Magic, Ice): Fire.
New or experienced: Experienced.
Raised where(Earth or Kariarelm): Kariarealm.
Name(surnames are not required, but they are recommended): Kaia Fury
Appearance:picture
Personality
DragonAura15 commented…
Cool! But you didn't have to copy the things in parentheses, those were just little guidelines :) over a year ago
(Ok let's just start, and whoever wants to join in can join.)
Iris woke up in the morning, rubbing her eyes tiredly. It's five in the morning, she thought. I never wake up this early unless...
A letter was lying on Iris's bedside, and she picked it up. After reading it, she whispered, "I thought so."
Iris walked outside, to find a glowing stone on the ground. She picked it up, and suddenly, the world became a swirling rush of color and wind. With a blinding flash, she found herself in a familiar forest in Kariarelm.
Name: Nia Rivermoon
Appearance: Pic
Personality: cold and calculating, but she is loyal and protective towards those she cares about.
What animal can they turn into: Javan Tiger (the last of her kind)
Elemental power(Options: Fire, Water, Earth, Lightning, Wind, Magic, Ice): water
New or experienced: fairly new
Raised where(Earth or Kariarelm): Kariarelm
Name:  Nia Rivermoon
Appearance: Pic
Personality: cold and calculating, but she is loyal and protec
DragonAura15 commented…
awesome pic! over a year ago
Iris sat up and dusted herself off. "Better go find the leader then. He must have been the one who left that note." She walked off into the forest, with an air of having walked that trail many times before.
Nia sat, waiting. She had been called by the leader, who wanted to speak with her. She was unsure why. She had been living peacefully on her own, not disturbing anyone. So why was she here? He had said something vaguely about her being able to help, and that it had something to do with her abilities.

((sorry, I'm not really sure how to start off with my character, but I don't want to leave you hanging either))
(Hey, it's no prob! That'll happen sometimes)
Iris came to a clearing where a girl was sitting. At the same time, a black-haired boy came out of the trees. "Good, Iris, you're here. I want to talk to you-both of you, actually."
(I g2g soon)
(okay)

"Why am I here? What's going on" Nia asked, suspicious of the newcomer.
(I'll tell you when)
"Quit being all mysterious, and get on with it, Faust," Iris grumbled. Faust shot her an irritated look before explaining, "You and some others have been chosen to fight against Nexa's forces."
Nia looked between the two. "Nexa? Wait a second...is that why I am here? er..I mean, was I one of the ones chosen" She was confused, sure she started trouble...a lot. But she had gotten better at not doing that. "Sorry, I'll let you finish explaining."
"Yes, that's why you're here," Faust replied. "I believe you're powerful enough to rise against this threat, but you and Iris can't do it alone. There will be others to fight alongside you."
(g2g sorry)
She had a lot of questions she wanted to ask, but she also didn't want to be annoying. "So...are we going to be trained or something? Or are you just going to set us free and hope we do well?" she asked somewhat sarcastically. Nia used it as a defense mechanism...she'd really have to work on that.
"Of course you'll be trained," Iris assured her. "We all are." Faust nodded.
She realized she was standing now and sat back down. "Sorry. So your Iris...and your Faust." she said, committing it more to memory than asking.
"Nice to meet you!" Iris smiled.
Nia smiles a little. "Nice to meet you too. I guess this means we're going to be seeing a lot of each other now." she said
"We sure are," Iris agreed.
"That's because you'll be helping her, Iris," Faust interjected.
"Yes, O Leaderly One," Iris teased with a smirk.
Nia could not help but to smile. "You're helping me? So you've done this kind of thing before. That is good to know."
"Loads of times, actually. So, what's your name?" asked Iris.
"My name is Nia, Nia Rivermoon. It's a pleasure to meet you. Both of you." she said, standing again.
"You're new, right? So, you'll be having your element ceremony soon." Faust told Nia.
"Ooh, I can't wait to see what your element will be!" Iris remembered her own ceremony fondly.
"That well be nice." she replied. "So I have to do anything for the ceremony?"
"No, it's super easy," assured Iris. "All you have to do is put your hand on a statue-don't worry, it doesn't hurt. It's like..." Iris trailed off, trying to describe the feeling of power that came with receiving her element.
Nia smiled. "It's alright, I'm sure I'll figure it out." she found she was growing excited for everything that was going to happen.
Just then, a blue bird with teal-streaked feathers came flying toward Faust, with a note in its talons. It dived magnificently and landed safely on his shoulder.
"Thanks, Kierean." Faust took the note from the bird, and it flew away. "Looks like it's almost time for the ceremony to begin."
Just then, a blue bird with teal-streaked feathers came flying toward Faust, with a note in its talon
Nia watched the bird as it flew away, and then turned to Faust. "Already? Wow, okay." she said. She was excited but she didn't know it was going to happen that soon. "Where is the ceremony being held?" she asked.
"I'll show you. Follow me." With a bright flash, Faust transformed into a bald eagle, and began to fly.
Nia looked up and smiled as he flew away. "Well that'll be easy to follow." she said sarcastically. Then without second thought she turned herself into a tiger. She loved the raw power that came with her tiger form.
Again, with a learned-by-heart air, Iris turned herself into an arctic fox and followed them to a wide-open space, with other Anipeilans gathered around. In the center was a beautiful, but translucent, statue of a winged she-wolf.
over a year ago Riku114 said…
Name: Vezisen (Vez) Korisor
Appearance(or you can add a pic): PIC
Personality: Sorry, I really dont like doing these cause they dont tend to be accurate
What animal can they turn into: Spinosaurus, believed to be the last if not one of the last
Elemental power(Options: Fire, Water, Earth, Lightning, Wind, Magic, Ice): Earth
New or experienced: Pretty Experienced, 4th year
Raised where(Earth or Kariarelm): Kariarelm
Name: Vezisen (Vez) Korisor
Personality: Sorry, I really dont
His Spinosaurus form
His Spinosaurus form
As soon as Nia reached the second location she slowed her run into a walk, simutaneously turning human again. She looked around in wonder. As long as she had lived here, she had never been to this location. She walked up to the statue and looked at it in wonder.
Name: Yukimi Veris
What animal can they turn into: Peregrine Falcon
Elemental power(Options: Fire, Water, Earth, Lightning, Wind, Magic, Ice): Wind
New or experienced: New
Raised where(Earth or Kariarelm): Earth
Name: Yukimi Veris
What animal can they turn into: Peregrine
Peregrine Falcon Form
Peregrine Falcon Form
DragonAura15 commented…
Peregrine falcons are awesome! over a year ago
Riku114 commented…
indeed over a year ago
Just before landing on the ground, Faust turns back to human. "Here we are. "
Iris comes in right behind Nia, turning back into a human as well, and going to sit with the others.
Vez walked beside Yukimi who flew in her Falcon Form. He would be in his Spinosaurus form if he wasnt to big when he did so. In honesty, if he were to transform beside her, he might end up loosing track of her and that wouldnt be good. He sighed. So now he had a rookie to take care of. How exhausting.

Yukimi: So what is this element ceremony anyways?

Vez: Nothing big, just figuring out what element you are belonging to. Simple as that.
Faust glanced toward the forest they had just come from. "Vez should be here soon with another new Anipeilan," he muttered.
Nia turned from the statue and went over beside Iris and Faust. "Well at least I'm not the only newbie today." she said quietly.
"Nope! And I'm really looking forward to meeting the others, too." Iris replied.
Smiling Nia asked "So what exactly am I going to do? How do they decide what element I control?"
It wasnt long until Vez came walking into the scene. Yukimi came down and returned to her human form.

Yukimi: I havent been to this place yet.

Vez: Yeah, its the place where the element ceremony takes place. *looks over at Faust Nia and Iris* Meet Faust and Iris. they are other Anipeilan.

(I gtg)
(ok)
"Hi!" Iris waves at the two of them. "The ceremony's about to start."
She sits back down, waiting eagerly, while Faust steps forward and gestured for silence, which immediately fell.
Nia watched eagerly, she had so many questions, but knew people would probably appreciate it if she kept her mouth shut until after the ceremony.
"Today, we welcome two new Anipeilans to our ranks, with the hopes that they will learn their strengths and follow the path of light," Faust announced. "Nia and Yukimi, step forward."
Nia came forward as Faust asked and waited for the next part.
Faust walked up to the statue and traced a symbol on its head. For a split second, it glowed with a bright gold light, then the glow faded and it looked as normal as usual. "Now place your hand on the statue's head," Faust instructed.
Nia did as she was told, though somewhat reluctantly, and felt a surge of power run through her body. It was an exhilarating feeling, and she relished every moment of it.