Random Role Playing Far Cry

HumphryOmega posted on Dec 07, 2013 at 02:09PM
Beyond the limits of civilization lies an island, Rook Island, a lawless place ruled by piracy and human misery, where your only escapes are drugs or the muzzle of a gun. This is where you find yourself, trapped in a place that has lost the ability to discern right from wrong. A dark place that lives by the principles of violence. Discover the island’s bloody secrets and take the fight to the enemy; improvise and use your environment to survive; beware the beauty and mystery of this unexplored paradise, and live to outwit its roster of ruthless, desperate characters. You’ll need more than luck to survive.

The island is made up of four islands, but there are two main ones. The North and Southern Islands. On the Northern island, there are ruthless pirates that roam around and harass the citizens. They have one rule, shoot any native on sight, survivors will be shot again. Their leader is the unstable psychopath Vaas Montenegro, he is unpredictable due to drug use, he doesn't care about the consequences of his actions, he is very brutal. Avoid him at all costs.

The Southern Island is occupied by Mercenaries, ruled by a tyrant by the name of Hoyt Volker. Avoid him at all costs. Hoyt controls all the slave/drug trade to rook island. He is also Vaas's Boss. His mercenaries are like the pirates but more organized.

The Southern Island is also inhabited by the Rakyat, a ancient group of warriors who fight to protect and restore their once beautiful island. Their Leader is Citra, sister of Vaas. If you want to be a part of the rakyat, you must get her blessing first and you will be rewarded with the tatau. Which will grow with experience on the island.

Then there are the natives, people who have somehow escaped Vaas's grasp and are now surviving on the island alone.

------------------------Other Things-------------------

Wild life- Wildlife on the island is very exotic, but very deadly. If the People don't kill you, the wildlife will.
Tigers
Jaguars/panthers
Komodo Dragons
Snakes
Buffalo
Boars
Asian Bears
Wild Dogs
Dingos
Deer
Tapirs
Pigs
Cassowarys
Crocodiles
Bull Sharks

Plants can be made into medicines and other things to enhance your abilities

Weaponry
Assault Rifles
Shotguns
Sniper Rifles
Pistols
LMGs
SMGs
Flamethrowers
flare gun
Bow and arrows
Grenades
Molotov Cocktails
C4
Mines
Machetes

Transportation
Jeeps(mounted gun or not)
Cars
Boats(Mounted Gun or not)
Jet ski's
Hang gliders
Wing suits

((Let me know if you want to be a major character, such as a leader of one of the groups.))

Rules
-NO GOD MODDING
-Be fair
-Give the other person a chance to respond
-Curse as much as you like (especially if you are Vass)

Beyond the limits of civilization lies an island, Rook Island, a lawless place ruled by piracy and hu
last edited on Dec 07, 2013 at 11:35PM

Random Role Playing 25 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago HumphryOmega said…
(( :T ))
over a year ago KayKutie13 said…
Name: Illiana Varasus
Island: smaller Northern Island
Bio: Illiana would love to join the Rakyat but that would mean crossing a wide stretch of ocean or going to the main north island then crossing to the south, either way it is dangerous. Illiana is very good at staying hidden, her father taught her how to protect herself and stay hidden from the pirates from a young age, that is before they shot and killed him.
Extra: Illiana stays at a small in where she helps steal food for people who come there for safety or wound treatments.
Name: Illiana Varasus 
Bio: Illiana would love to join the
((Vaas)
last edited over a year ago
((Vaas)
((Citra))
((Citra))
((Hoyt))
((Hoyt))
((Pirate))
((Pirate))
((Rakyat Warriors))
((Rakyat Warriors))
((Mercenaries))
((Mercenaries))
Name: Andrew "Drew" Only
Island: Northern Island
Siding: Native escapee
Bio: Drew wastold by one ofnhis friendsthat there was an island, a place innparadise where you coulddo what ever you wanted. And he wasn't passing that chance up, he hopped on the first boat there. Which was fired upon on arrival. He was taken into Vaas's base where he somehow barely escaped. He's now trying to find a way back home.
last edited over a year ago
Name: Andrew "Drew" Only
Island: Northern Island
Siding: Native escapee
Bio:  Drew wastol
over a year ago KayKutie13 said…
(Let me know when we are ready to start)
over a year ago shadowcon99 said…
big smile
((I posses a perfect gamerscore for this game. :p))
KayKutie13 commented…
((Dang your awesome!!!!!) over a year ago
Directingchicky commented…
*you're over a year ago
shadowcon99 commented…
english over a year ago
HumphryOmega commented…
Thats in- friggin-possibleO_o over a year ago
over a year ago Directingchicky said…
((Might I play the role of Citra? Pretty pweese?- you know I'm going to bat the eyes-))
((Chicky have you been gone or something? Oh and can I be Vaas? I love that crazy man.))
over a year ago Directingchicky said…
((I just got released from the hospital))
((You okay? Glad you're back and hope it was nothing serious.))
((Of course chickey. And got for it logan. We can start now i guess. If you can chickey can you get on chatzy?))
Andrew was sprinting through the jungle with pirates hot on his trail, guns blazing. All he had was a pistol and on top of that he was low on ammo. 'Just great...' He thought to himself as he dove behind a large rock, thinking of a plan. He had two options, stay and fight with the probability of dying or high tail it out of there and try to get to the southern island.
Vaas had found some new prey and his new prey was very exciting. "You think you can run from me boy!" He screamed as the jeeps chased after Andrew. "Hey! HEY!!! I WILL FIND YOU AND I WILL KILL YOU!!! IF YOU COME OUT NOW I WILL MAKE IT AS HUMANE AS POSSIBLE!!!"
shadowcon99 commented…
Did you know that Vaas was not originally in the game. He was added in after his actor, Michael Mando, auditioned for a role dressed exactly like Vaas. He was so good that they created a new character for him; and thus Vaas was born. over a year ago
HumphryOmega commented…
yup yup over a year ago
"Fuck, you!" he called out from behind the rock, looking frantically for a good path to run towards the ocean, all he had to do was find a boat or a jet ski and he would be in the clear. "If your going to kill me, you have to catch me first!" he took off down a narrow opening through the trees and bushes as fast as he could, not bothering to look back
The Jeeps soared over the rock Andrew was hiding behind. "I'M GOING TO FIND YOU YOU LITTLE SHIT!!!" Vaas fired a couple rounds from his pistol out towards Andrew's direction. "AND WHEN I DO I WILL FEED YOU TO THE TIGERS!!!!"
shadowcon99 commented…
One of the best parts of this game. opening a tiger cage and watching the pirates run. over a year ago
HumphryOmega commented…
very true, when i'm too lazy to go rambo on an outpost, i"ll just open a cage. hoping theres like a tiger, jaguar, or bear in there. over a year ago
"I'd like to see you try!" he called back as he approached a steep cliff leading to the beach "Shit!" he lowered himself down and attempted to slide down the cliff. He got half way and tripped up, tumbling and rolling the rest of the way down. He reached the bottom but was slow to get up "Agh...Fuck.."
Vaas noticed Andrew falling over the cliff and he sent the Jeeps chasing after him. "I'VE GOT YOU NOW, AND THIS TIME YOU WON'T BE GETTING AWAY!"
He staggered getting up but went back to sprinting, there was a jet ski in sight, about 50 yards away. He ran with everything he had. He could not be one of Vaas's prisoners, not again.
((-ahem-))
over a year ago tigerfinn said…
name: chris
Bio: chris is small when his father got killed then when he is 20 his mother commited a suicide when his sister died
Extra: he has a pet wolf
combat abilities: can heal allies when in battle,great sniper,good using pistols,can make bullets from stones,can turn into an evil monster (LOL :T)
name: chris
Bio: chris is small when his father got kille
Time_Master commented…
Alex Mercer over a year ago
HumphryOmega commented…
yeah... about that monster and making bullets out of stone part.... over a year ago