Random Role Playing Cave Story

citrusella posted on Dec 09, 2013 at 09:55PM
I love Cave Story, though not knowing much about it, and I have never seen a Cave Story RP so I decided to make this. I am Curly, and I will play Quote for my first few posts until someone claims him. Also, O.C.'s are available. Be a robot, Mimiga, I don't care. Be a muffin for crying out loud, just pick someone!!!!! Oops, a bit overboard. Anyways... my first O.C..
Name - Luna
Type - Robot
Appearance - Same skin tone as Curly and Quote - If you call it skin- Brownish Tan hair, Red skirt and boots, Black shirt, long-sleeved
Personality - Funny, comedic, nice, but also serious at some points
Story - Here and her brother Koren, who will come in later, were set out to defeat a dark presence. She was blown away by a tough wind, hitting her head. She wakes up in a room with three others.
Other -optional- -She has many circut malfunctions.
That about covers it.

Random Role Playing 2 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago KayKutie13 said…
(( I have never played but this sounds very cool, may I join?))
citrusella commented…
Lol Cave Story is a very nice game, and yes, you may join. I don't think I've seen anyone else on here who has played Cave Story, but you may look up a playthrough or something. It's a good game, a favorite of mine. They have also made a version for the3DS called Cave Story 3D. Also, Mimigas are like, rabbit people. over a year ago
over a year ago citrusella said…
Curly Brace -left- and Quote -right- Game sprites and icons.
Curly Brace -left- and Quote -right- Game sprites and icons.