The ballad of a dove
Go with peace and love
Gather up your tears, keep 'em in your pocket
Save them for a time when you're really gonna need them,
oh The sharp knife of a short life
Well, I've had just enough time
So put on your best boys
And I'll wear my pearls

Something or someone was haunting the royal families. Princesses and princes are all trapped in towers, unable to get out. In the end, they all gather up in one tower, wanting to escape. The 'someone' senses that the days of her ruling will nearly be ended. She selects two princes and two princesses from each of the four kingdoms and set them all difficult tasks. Those who have won will be given the chance to be released and able to share the throne with her, the others will have to meet death.

The task may be dangerous, and may be easy for those who have hearts. It all depends on the decision of... The Killer Queen.

Rules:
(1) Sex and rude words are allowed.
(2) Nothing modern.
(3) No god modding.
(4) No killing anyone else's character without his/her permission.
(5) No more than three characters per person.

Please fill this in:

Name:
Kingdom: (North, South, East, West)
Appearance:
Strength:
Weakness:
Task of choice: (May not be what you wanted)
Bio:
[i]If I die young, bury me in satin
Lay me down on a bed of roses
Sink me in the river at dawn
Sen

Random Role Playing 40 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Flora_Swift said…
"Your majesty. There has been a rumor that the princes and princesses want to take over your throne." The baron stuttered, looking up at the queen who was admiring her scepter. "Is it so?" She asked, her voice soft but menacing. "I've been waiting for this for a long time." She stood up and walked out of the palace to the gardens. "The little vermin's, let's see what they can do to the killer queen," She whispered. "It's show time!"
over a year ago fangfan7 said…
((This sounds cool, i'll try to join soon, I just can't right now))
over a year ago Uniqlo said…
Name: Xantha
Kingdom: South
Appearance: pic
Strength: Very clever and has a sharp eye.
Weakness: can't see a friend get hurt or she'll break down
Task of choice: To find some treasure or something as easy as that.
Bio: Many people suspect that she is spoilt, but in fact she isn't at all. Her father and mother used to adore her so much, she was the golden one of the family. But, she was never taught to use a weapon before. She has three other sisters and two brothers, they were all jealous of her because of how their parents focus on her more often.
Name: Xantha
Kingdom: South
Strength: Very clever and has
Name: Akasha
Kingdom: (North, South, East, West): North
Appearance: Pic.
Strength: She’s strong and a fighter (if need be)
Weakness: her temper (when it decides to flare), friends and family
Task of choice: (May not be what you wanted): She likes a good fight and all, but maybe just something simple, like…well maybe gathering weapons, she doesn't really know.
Bio: Akasha was raised with three brothers, she was the youngest and her father decided to treat her like one of the boys, much to her mother’s displeasure. She can be prim and proper though, and she likes moments where she act like a girl, not be off fighting with the boys. She has some attention issues, but not because she didn’t have enough attention, but because she felt like she was smothered with it. She likes to be alone, but she also likes being around people. And she always enjoys a good fight
last edited over a year ago
Name:  Akasha
Kingdom: (North, South, East, West): North
Appearance:  Pi
Name: Polla ‘Pulchra’
Kingdom: West
Appearance: Pic
Strength: Good with every weapon, never gives up, is actually quite ruthless.
Weakness: Easily distracted.
Task of choice: Anything to do with using a sword.
Bio: Her mother and father all wanted her to become a proper princess. She shouldn’t mess around and do everything perfect, but she was quite the contrary. On her tenth birthday, one of her brother gives her one of the finest swords the kingdoms has ever made. From that day on, the only thing she’s ever interested on is going out hunting and have an adventure. But, she still wears girly clothes!
Name: Polla ‘Pulchra’
Kingdom: West
Strength: Good wi
over a year ago citrusella said…
Name - Ashiala Messenger
Gender - Female
Age - 17
Kingdom - East
Appearance - Pic
Strength - Very smart, can solve almost any problem
Weakness - Not very strong, weakest of the family
Task of choice - To be honest, she didn't really know she'd end up in this, so surprise me.
Bio - After her mom died, her father, the king, decided to teach her. Being an only child AND homeschooled, she wasn't very social. She, in fact, didn't want to overthrow the queen, but ended up with everybody else.
Name - Ashiala Messenger
Gender - Female
Age - 17
Kingdom - East
Appearance - Pic
Strength - Ver
Name: Jonah
Kingdom: (North, South, East, West): East
Strength: His knowledge of things
Weakness: His knowledge hadn’t exactly prepared him for what is coming, he is scared easier than the others
Task of choice: (May not be what you wanted): Um….
Bio: Jonah is a little book worm. He loves to read rather than go exploring or lean how to sword fight. Unfortunately his reading of books could never have prepared him for what was coming. He is shy and occasionally can be scared very easily. He is thoughtful though and considerate. He doesn't like to displease anyone
Name:  Jonah
Kingdom: (North, South, East, West): East
Appearance:  Pic
S
over a year ago BlackSparrow said…
Name: Eric
Kingdom: (North, South, East, West): West
Appearance: Pic.
Strength: He is a strong fighter, and he takes care of the people he deems important or that he cares about
Weakness: His friend and family
Task of choice: (May not be what you wanted): “Surprise me”
Bio: Eric has a tough outer shell. He appears cold and quiet, a little bit of a ladies man. On the inside he is loving and caring, and super unsure about actually finding someone who would love him for him, not his looks. He loves to sword fight, and he’s pretty good at it too. He likes alone time, but he also loves being around people.

{If it's still going}
Name:  Eric
Kingdom: (North, South, East, West): West
Appearance:  Pic.
S
((It's going on, alright! I’m thinking of starting from where they start meeting up in one tower and wanting to come up with a plan to put a end to the Killer Queen’s actions.))

“What do you suppose we do?” Polla asked them, well more like shouted. She stared across the princesses and princes, they were all quite pale in the face. She snorted and glared daggers at them, “Well someone’s got to stand up!” She crossed her arms waiting for something to happen.
Akasha was staring into space, she was bored, there was no action here. When the other girl started talking about doing something she listened. "Well, I think a little bit of action sounds like fun. It's getting rather boring just sitting here doing nothing." she responded.

Jonah looked up from where he was. He didn't like the sound of where this was going, he was fine just sitting here. Actually he would like a couple of books, but other than that...."W-what do y-you think w-we should do?" he stuttered. Ugh! He hated that he stuttered.
"She just asked what we should do kid." Eric said in response to what Jonah asked. He was leaning against a wall, his eyes shut. He was just bored, and of these girls could come up with something interesting then maybe he'd join in.
“You guys are going nowhere at this rate,” Polla muttered under her breath. “You know, if you don’t get any quicker than this, the queens going to find out.” But it was obviously no use because no one dared move an inch and say something themselves. “Right then. The Queen sends soldiers in the tower once a day, if we pull some good tricks, it’ll work.” Said Polla when she couldn’t stand the silence anymore.
Eric opened an eye and looked up at her. "Sounds good to me" he said, sounding like he didn't care. he did though, he wanted out of this damned prison. "So tell me, do you have a plan, or would you prefer one of us came up with one, because as gun ho as you are, you'll need to work with all of us sweetheart." he said, standing and stretching, taking in everyone in the room.
Akasha walked over to them. "Try not to be so rude Eric." she said smiling. She had dealt with him in the past and he was charming if he wanted to be, sweet when he felt like it and rude the rest of the time. "She looked over at Polla. "We all have different strengths, we'll use those, and we'll take down the guard." she said, getting the first part of her idea out.
“That’s cool,” Polla said, totally ignoring Eric. “Yes it will be very cool, won’t it?” A high cold voice said. Everyone turned around. The Killer Queen was standing by the door, watching their every move. “It’s funny how you think you can all outsmart me. Indeed, Polla, Eric, Akasha, Jonah, follow me.” Polla trailed behind the Queen as she opened the door.
Eric shrugged, and then allowed all the others to go first. This way he could keep an eye on all of them and if anyone came from behind, he would be the first they got to
Akasha nodded in Eric's direction and then held her hand out to Jonah. He reminded her much of one of her own brothers and she felt a need to help protect the boy. He took it and followed her out behind Polla and the Killer Queen, in front of Eric.
over a year ago tigerfinn said…
Name: bonnie
Kingdom: (North, South, East, West) west
Strength: strong enemies,killer queen
Weakness: family,friends that is hurt
Task of choice: (May not be what you wanted) assassinating
Bio: bonnie is called bon for short his somewhat protective his shy and the youngest but strongest in his family he knew how to use sword when he is 10 years old hes good with bows they sometime called him eagle in the power he possess the eagle eye its able to spot any moving object that he see hes a little assassin when he reached the age of 14 and become a master assassin in age of 18 in age of 19 he is known as the maestro and he never shows his face only his family and friends see his real face
he is sent by the west the east the south and the north kings to kill the killer queen and to free their children there are three of them bonnie is the one sent by the north and south
Name: bonnie
Stre
the oldest of the three assassins sent by the kingdoms this one is sent by the western
Name: clyde
Strength: same as bonnie
Weakness: same as bonnie
Task of choice: (May not be what you wanted) assassinating
Bio: same as bonnie but he shows his face to poeple
the oldest of the three assassins sent by the kingdoms this one is sent by the western
Name: clyde
Time_Master commented…
SWORD ART ONLINE! over a year ago
tigerfinn commented…
FINLLY SOMEONE RECODNISED IT XD over a year ago
the third of the three assassins sent by the kingdoms this one is the east
Name: light
Strength: same as bonnie and clyde
Weakness: same as his brothers
Task of choice: (May not be what you wanted) assassination
Bio: same but he shows up his face to the public and he NEVER under ustimated his brothers since his the most fearless and strongest
the third of the three assassins sent by the kingdoms this one is the east
Name: light
bonnie's wepon of choice the ghost blade
bonnie's wepon of choice the ghost blade
light in close-up view but his wepon is different
light in close-up view but his wepon is different
((Sorry I wasn't around!))
Polla started to worry when she saw the broad grin on the Killer Queens face. What was going to happen? The queen stopped as they all arrived at the edge of the Dark Forest, a place that everyone dispised. It was rumoured that no one went out of the forest alive. "I know how curious you all must be. I will tell you all now what awaits you inside the woods," The Queen said softly. "Since you all like to have a bit of fun, I guess you'll have loads of it once you start the task. There is altogether four powerful crystals hidden inside the forest, each representing the four elements- Earth, Fire, Air and Water. You need to find them, and trust me, they are not easy to find. This is not just a easy treasure hunt, there are beasts and monsters inside the forest. Have fun!" She stepped aside to let the four of them in. Polla held her breath and walked in into the darkness.
Akasha looked down at Jonah and sighed, and then walked into the forest, the boy still holding onto her hand. If she only had to worry about herself she would be fine, hopefully the kid had some kind of skills.
Eric walked in without hesitation but keep an eye on the other three. He didn't know if they had to all come out together with the crystals in order to succeed or if all that mattered was that the crystals were found and brought to he Queen. Then he wondered why they were bringing them back to her and not using them against her. He pushed he blights from his mind started looking, though he doubted it would be that easy.
"So do you guys have any idea about where the crystals may be hidden?" Polla asked them, trying to let someone talk. "And do you know what dangers we are in by walking in this place?"
"Just think of everything bad that could happen to us while we're here, and I'd guess that's what is in store for us." Eric said smirking. He looked around. "My guess is, the crystals well probably be hidden somewhere nearly impossible to get to. If they happen to be easy to get to, then there are some serious traps laid out." He stopped walking and thought for a minute. "There is a mountain near here I think. I could see one being there, we could start in that direction." he suggests, wanting to see what the others thought.
"Alright," Polla said. "We'll go to the mountains first. But, don't you think it's a bit obvious that the one of the crystal is hidden in a lake? I mean, one of them represents water so..." She looked around at the others, they all seemed unnaturally silent.
"That would make sense. Unfortunately that well probably also mean it is at the bottom of the lake.". Jonah said quietly. Akasha looked down at him and smiled a little.
"Let's go to the lake first, if need be I'll be the one to swim to the bottom if it comes down to that." Akasha said with a little smile.
"OK, then." Polla said, now walking to her left, to the sound of the rushing water. "Does anyone object?" She asked, turning back to stare at Alec.
Eric motioned for her to lead the way "Nope, no objections." he says with a smile.
light,clyde and bonnie was called by the kings bonnie was called by the north and south the two were on the east and west "they sent you a job?" bonnie asked "yes its to rescue the missing royal family members" light said in great relief "i know where can we find them?" clyde asked the two "i dont know" bonnie and light replied
Polla smirked and walked on. After a few minutes, she stopped dead in her tracks. There came a roar. "Well, the killer queen wasn't joking on dangerous beats, was she?" Polla muttered than walked forward as if nothing had happened.
Polla's heart skipped a beat as she saw what was the source of the noise. "Get back!" She whispered to the others. It was at least as tall as a small mountain, with huge wings and scaly hides, not even a fool can make a mistake at guessing what it was. It was clearly a dragon, and it was staring right at the little group.
Eric instinctively pushed those in the group closest to him behind him. He didn't think he could fight the dragon, but it came naturally to him to try and protect the other three. Then he did as Polla had said and started to back up, pushing the other three behind him back as well.
Akasha stepped up beside Eric, despite his attempts. She loved a good fight, and this could be a very good fight. She looked back to Jonah who looked scared to death. "Stay behind us, and you'll be alright." she said to him gently. He nodded, and stayed behind them.
Polla's hand reached to her sword but she knew it was no use. The blade won't even go into the Dragon's body. "I bet it's guarding one of the crystal's," Polla whispered to the other three, "But how are we going to get past that gigantic thing without getting burned first?"
Eric didn't take his eyes off the beast as Polla spoke. He thought about it, looking around. Then he saw Jonah. "What if the three of us who can actually fight distract it. While it's away, the kid over here can go and get the crystal. Though I have a feeling that may not work too great..." he added the last part quietly to himself, ideas still running through his head.
"It's the best we've got," Polla said, biting her lip wishing that the Eric's plan might work. "I'll take that chance." She looked around at Akasha, wanting to hear her opinion before they actually do this. It's quite creepy but she had to do something about it.
Akasha looked to Jonah. "What do you think kid?" she asks. He nods somewhat hesitantly.
"I'll do it." he replies though he is unsure about it and very nervous.
"K, it's the best we've got." Akasha says nodding to Eric and Polla.
Jonah prepared himself. He hated this idea, but he didn't know of any better ones.