Random Role Playing Into Midnight [MMORPG]

Tigers_Dream posted on Dec 12, 2013 at 11:44AM
<Into Midnight> is a brand new realised online MMORPG which is kind of like SAO, but better.

First, players would have to buy a ehe Ugg shaped container, which is by the way called the UDC, the ultra domestic chamber. (er... the GM is really really really bad at coming up with names...)

The UDC practically does everything for you, all you need to do is get in, sit down, make yourself comfortable, close your eyes and boom, your in IM. UDC also gives you nutrients that will keep your hunger levels down.

Anyway, moving on...

The game requires a user ID, a password, your fingerprint and thats about it.It'll scan your features if you want your character to look like yourself, but otherwise, you can customize your own characte and the same goes for your pets.

So, now you will be tranfored into a small welcoming island where you'll have to choose your career; there are quite a few jobs you can take, for example, archer, healer, fighter, sword wielder, elementalist, monster tamer, etc...

Also, you can choose your race.. Human, Fairy, Dragon, Angel and Demon.

There are areas where you'll be sent to after you choose your jobs and your race, it depends on what race you are. Humans will be sent to Norria, a huge kingdom that is ruled by Queen Inoris, it is well known for their slik and materials; Fairies will be sent to Gotha, ruled by Queen Titania(asuna please dont hate me :P), it is known for their herbs; Dragons are placed in Mt Lathio, there are currently no ruler, best known for gold mining; Angels in Heaven, known for their Angelic Grace; Demons in Hell, best known for their monster partners.

Now that you know all about IM, pushe that button and join us !

Username:
Age(age will give them different heights.)
Appearance:
Personality:
Pet:
Weapon:
Job:
Race:
Guild:

Random Role Playing 2 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Palin_X765 said…
i think i might make a character
over a year ago KayKutie13 said…