Random Role Playing Amnesia

Riku114 posted on Dec 16, 2013 at 03:36AM
You awaken on Earth. Everything seems fine...... Though...... Who am I? Where am I? You have lost quite a bit of your memory. You don’t know who is friend. Who is foe. Who you are. And all about you. There is only one thing you remember...........

This world has been flooded with monsters. Nagas. Demons. Werewolves. Vampires. Dragons. Minotaurs. Hydras. Ghosts. Spirits. Griffins. (etc) The world's fairy tales, lore, legends, myths, and nightmares have came to a reality. Most of the animal had been far cleared out by these monsters. Plants still remained flourishing though many of them were not that known on Earth. All were odd. Most humans have died out by being killed or by simple starvation.

There is only one thing you remember....... And that is the ability to survive and any skill that had came with that ability if you had learn it before......... Though you were granted abilities...... Figure out how to master them.......

Remember all of the people who had survived for some reason lost their memory....... Trust who you will....... Survival is all anyone remembers........ Everyone has become animal........ Be careful and....... figure out the mystery of the world.

--------------------

Character:

Name you go by:
Appearance:
Abilities:
Weapon:
Bio:
Other:

-------------

Rules:
1) No Godmodding.
2) Be fair and nice
3) Be willing to loose characters, though dont kill without permission
4) PLEASE. Limit the one liners
5) Majority vote for timeskips
6) Characters whos owner had been gone for a week or more AOL, will be killed off by the monsters
7) Have fun
8) Rules may be added as I see fit

Characters:
Terran (Kaname Rayner) Riku PG 1
Echo (Hope Brown) Sparrow PG 1
K (Nerin Ayashi) Riku PG 1
Otiven Chandler (Shades) Cyrus PG 1
Nana (Kyoko Izumi) Liz PG 1
Sebastian (Dale Ayashi) Riku PG 1
Yano (Katsuragi Kyo) Liz PG 1
Sparks (JJ Brown) Sparrow PG 1

(Ill probably start this tommarow at like 6 PM US Pacific Time)

Have to give credit to the song that had inspired me.
last edited on Dec 16, 2013 at 05:32AM

Random Role Playing 35 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Riku114 said…
Name you go by: Terran
Appearance: PIC
Abilities: Energy Manipulation, Illusion, Mind Reading, Increased stats and senses
Weapon: Bombs, Katanas, Kunai,
Bio: Kaname had grown up as a A grade student in his school along with one of the most feared students in the school. He loved to manipulate people and make people freak out if he found out about anyone's secrets. He is the type to blackmail someone as well. In school he had a few friends that he actually wouldnt mess with, but that doesnt matter anymore being he didnt remember them. He had came to about a month ago and had formed a small gang with him as the boss/leader of the gang.
Other:
last edited over a year ago
Name you go by: Terran
Abilities:
over a year ago BlackSparrow said…
Name you go by: Echo
Appearance: pic
Abilities: She can bring darkness around her and either create an echo of something horrible or not, she hasn't totally figured out what else she can do with it yet. But the shadows always seem to follow her, the light unable to come to her. She can also manipulate things around her, make people think they see things that don’t exist. In short, the shadows do as she commands.
Weapon: metal claws that attach to her fingers and a katana, and she's good with a gun when she can get one
Bio:Hope lived with her parents and younger brother. She got separated from them and in that time discovered her abilities (this was when she was 11) she hasn't seen them since and at this point assumes they are dead. After she lost them, she hardened herself and isn’t a person to be messed with, though she can have a soft side to her, it just might take a little bit to get to it.
Other: You don’t mess with the people she cares about

{I'll probably make more characters later}
Name you go by:  Echo 
Appearance:  pic
Abilitie
Name you go by: K
Abilities: Temperature manipulation, High speed
Weapon: Small weapons hidden around her body
Bio: Nerin, unlike it is now, was a very friendly girly girl who liked to have slumber parties, do eachothers hair, put on make up, and spend four hours deciding on what to wear tomorrow. The only time she had ever broken a sweat was when she was 7 and her parents wanted her to be a star athlete. She did that for a year and crushed their dreams when she quit all the sports they put her in.
Other: Just woke up
Name you go by: K
Abilities: Temp
over a year ago cyrus498 said…

Name you go by: Shades
Appearance: Pic
Abilities: Brute Force.Being able to run fairly quick.
Weapon: Crowbar
Bio: Was a computer guy stuck in the office before it all happened.Had a small family not that he remembers them
Other: Not much else to be explained

Name you go by: Shades
Appearance: Pic
Abiliti
*pokes Cyrus* Hey look...... *staring at Sparrow (if I may call you that)* I got someone who I DIDNT invite. What a phenomenon..... Anyways, every other time I have made rps the only people who had joined were only people I invited and even then they didnt all join. XD
{that's fine, I hope it's okay I joined :) It sounds like a cool rp, if not please do tell me :P }
(Im glad you joined. I actually retired it seemed from joining and making rps a few months ago so Im gonna see if Im ready to get back into having more than two rps. I wonder when Liz will post.)
(BRB I need to do my reading assignment for school tommarow. Be back in 30 minutes worse)
{sweet. good luck then, I hope this one works 'cause it really does sound like a good rp}
I love how everybodys Character sheet is super long and mine is all short there....Its like its screaming derp)
(XD Really? I didnt put much effort into being creative on this. Its like a fusion of a few rps i made.)
(I literally farted this character out it was so easy.)
over a year ago Liz-chan said…
Name you go by: Nana
Abilities: uses the powers of wind and air to her advantage as in like making her fly for example or striking opponents with blades of wind and anything else that really comes on the rather wide subject of Air. She also posses fire which can really make her wind something to be feared as she can spread fire with her wind easily.
Weapon: Japanese style fans which she can use to help direct her air energy
Bio: She was the only daughter of a rich family and she practiced traditional dance along with some judo and tries to do her best to live up to her family's expectations but sadly she doesn't remember her family or anyone and finds herself living in her family's Japanese style mansion alone. All of her family is now no where to be found and she just woke up on the porch.
Other: She woke up early this morning as is realizing her predicament in not knowing her past and that she is all alone.

((if I did anything wrong let me know ^.^ ))
Name you go by: Nana
Abilities: us
(Hum..... I actually feel like starting it....... Odd......)

K woke up withe everything feeling fuzzy as she layed down on her stomache. Ow..... Her head hurt...... Why? She tossed herself now laying on her back looking at the sky as two glowing blue birds flew above her...... Where was she? Her hands patted the ground. It was a soft grass. Oh god. She couldnt remember how she got here or what she was doing here. She stood up. It seemed like the outskirts between a deserted ruined city, though it wasnt that this was abnormal at this time. Now where was home again? And...... How creepy..... Who was she again? She put her right hand on her head. Why couldnt she remember anything. At this rate she wouldnt find any shelter because she didnt have any idea where to return to....... Anyways, she headed towards the city, at least that might give her a lead, or at least some shelter for the night.

Terran sat on a piano stool, one that belonged to the piano he had been fixing up for the past to week in his free time. He carried his fingers through the scale to make sure it was properly tuned and with a reply, the piano sang with it's beautiful voice. Terran smiled. The three of his subordinates were probably out on the tedious task of hunting and scavenging for food. Tommarow he felt like he should get the food. Yeah, that would only be fair. But at the moment, he had finally fixed this piano, such a beautiful sound was rare in the silence of this world that always told almost anyone that they were meant to be dead. Though due to the natural silence of this world, the sound carried quite far out of the building. It didnt help the a few of the windows were broken in the building.
Shades was scavenging through a city trying to find anything of value to use until he manged to find something good*"First aid kit...need something to patch that stab from that demon I ran across the way.."He opened it up to find it completely barren"Well crap...better keep looking"
Name you go by: Sebastian
Abilities: Youll see.
Weapon: Bow and Arrow, Guns, Long ranged weaponry
Bio: Dale in actuality is Nerin's older brother. Not that either of them could remember it. In his past, Dale was the tough strong overly protective brother. He tended to have to cover over for all of Nerin's innocence in the process he has been suspended and expelled from schools before. He had awakened a little after Terran did and at the moment is Terran's lieutenant as well as 'best friend' despite neither willing to give out complete and utter trust to each other
Other: He has had his left eye covered even before Terran met him saying he lost it in a fight with a griffin
Name you go by: Sebastian
Abilities:
Echo sat up in a large tree she had found, the shadows of the branches concealing her from view of anything that came to close. She had been hunting, and she got something small, but she would have to hunt again tomorrow. She was close enough to the city that she could see some of the buildings, but she preferred the woods, and in the woods she typically stayed. Just then she thought she heard music, that was odd. She continued to listen, wondering if her imagination was just playing tricks on her.
Name you go by: Yano
Abilities: really really strong. Like inhumanly strong
Weapon: well his hands but on occasions his family sword.
Bio: He was Nana's childhood friend and neighbor but of course they dont remember each other and he had a thing for her since they were kids but all that's locked away in his memories.
Other: He also woke up today, discovered everyone in his house gone and decided to look around going next door to check out the neighbors hoping he's not the last living human being on the earth (which he obviously isn't lol)
Name you go by: Yano
Abilities: re
Name you go by: Sparks
Abilities: he can control fire, and manipulate people’s minds just enough to make them question everything
Weapon: two pistols and a katana
Bio: He is Hope’s brother, he left shortly after she disappeared, after their parents had been killed, in the hope of finding her. He lost his memory before he could though, and now he’s just trying to survive.
Other: He likes to mess with people
Name you go by:  Sparks
Appearance:  pic
Abilities:
Sebastian had recently exited the forest and he was dragging a unicorn that he had shot down, and even unicorns in this world were vicious, blood thirsty, omnivore creatures. He had did his days worth of hunting. He listened in the sounds that whistled through the air. Piano? So Terran had fixed it huh? He continued on his path home to the gangs base not noticing the fact that he walked right on past Shades.

K walked under the tree that Echo was on. She was still curious on everything around her. And her head was still heavy and pounding from just waking up. Ow.....
Echo noticed a girl walk below her and looked at her with suspicion. She looked like she had no idea what she was doing. Echo smiled, something most call an evil smile, and silently jumped tot he ground to see what happened. She was going to miss hearing the music, which she decided was not in her head, but this could turn out to be...entertaining. She blended with the shadows and followed the girl.

Sparks sat in his normal haunting ground, a large skyscraper that had long since crumbled to the ground. He was excited to go out into the city, relish the day and then have fun messing with someone's head. He was feeling nice though, so maybe he'd make it good images this time....first he had to find a human...and food. He'd find food first.
(Ah, Terran and Sparks trying to manipulate each other ought to be interesting)
{haha...that could be interesting}
K continued to walk. She did not know where she was going, but if she knew anything, she needed food, shelter, and water. Though something alerted her instincts. Something was stocking her so she peered behind her. She couldnt see anyone, but the stalkign feeling in the air remained. She didnt like it......

K: If you are there, just come on out!

Back at the base, Terran continued to play on his piano and stopped in the middle of the song to sigh. He had already fixed something to make the base more homey though he wasnt satisfied with that. He was a predator at blood. He wanted to fight, or mess with someone, make someone struggle. His team of members he had gathered up had made this too easy and everything was now dull and boring. Maybe he could go out to go griffin wrestling or something...... Na...... Sebastian was a skilled hunter. He was probably coming home with more food then they would be able to finish. He sighed and continued on his piano. There werent enough people in this city to find someone to mess with so easily.
Shades quickly turned his attention to Abstainer*"You there!I need help you give it to me,I'll make it worth your while.Not sexually I know your a chick and all"

(This should be interesting)
Sebastian looked over at Shades. Curious if Shades was talking to him and pointed at himself as he spoke.

Sebastian: Are you talking to me?
Echo chuckled, her shadows warping er voice to make it eerie and as if it were coming from everywhere. She didn't need to dramatize it, but it was just so much fun. "You look scared, perhaps the woods are not a place for a little girl like you." Echo said, coming out into the open a little, he shadows handing around her like obedient pets. As she made herself more seen, the shadows spread out and created movements and noises that could have been anything or nothing. She didn't always like being cruel, but this was the first time in a long time she had gotten to play with the shadows.

Sparks finished a fine meal of some kind of creature he found, and then he wandered out into the city, looking to see if any new faces had arrived, or even old ones depending who it was. he was simply bored out of his mind, and needed something to do.
K looked at Echo. Who...... who was she? God. She didnt know anything! Its a really sad thing when you dont even know your name.

K: God damn it! Im not in the mood to deal with you. *she turned around and darted towards the city at quite a nice fast pace*

Terran looked around after having completed a second song on the piano. Sebastian wasnt back...... Didnt he head out like an hour ago. That waddler. He stood up and left the base. Terran wasnt the type who liked to be bored at home alone. Either he was eating, doign something productive, or doing something fun. Maybe he could play the piano if he wasnt all alone.
Echo laughed as the girl ran off, her shadows disappearing into their natural places as she wandered the woods for a little bit. Maybe she would try to find the source of the music she had heard earlier. She had nothing else to do anyway.
Shades chuckled*"What other human out here would I be talking to?"
(Hey I gtg see ya!)
(What does PG 1 mean?)
Riku114 commented…
just what page it is found on. I put it because it grew annoying in banished when I lost my profile pages XD over a year ago
Liz-chan commented…
that happens to me all the time! thanks ^.^ over a year ago
Yano had just finished checking around this house he woke up in and concluded that it was vaccant. "I guess I'll just live here" He frowned then went outside, "I...can't remember...my name.." He peeked thru the fence to the house next door to find a girl sitting on a porch (Nana) "wow, so im not the last living human being on earth!"
Nana heard the noise and looked to him. She quickly sprung up and her hands lit with fire. Yano jumped back, "woah there! Calm down I was just looking around.." Nana found something familiar about his face. "Do I know you from somewhere..." she asked. Yano shrugged, "beats me..i can't remember anything.."
Nana's fire disappeared, "me niether..I just woke up on this porch...I dont even know my own name.."
(God. Im dropping. I cant commit easily anymore.... >.> Carry on without me)
(Wow XD)