Random Role Playing For the 'Special' Kids (Reboot)

Kat-chan posted on Dec 16, 2013 at 05:15PM
Dear (Name),

If you are reading this letter, you already know you're not normal.

This letter is for those who are special, who are different from normal people. Better than normal people. It's for those who are specially gifted.

This is a letter of invitation to ask you to come to Yota Academy, a boarding school for the 'special' kids. People like you.

Here at Yota academy, we accept students between the ages of 5 and 20, and teach them important skills. We teach you how to fend for yourself, how to keep your abilities a secret, how to make it in the 'normal' world.

If you're interested in attending, Please fill out the attached form and send it to (location) so that we can anticipate you arrival.

Sincerely,
Headmaster Yota.

There's a sheet of paper and a form attatched.

Yota Izumaki was a troubled child. At a young age, he discovered he was not like other children. He was able to do things that most people couldn't. That made him different.

People fear what is different.

Yota Izumaki was bullied, and abandoned by his family. His life was hard. He doesn't want that for others.

Soon after becoming an adult, he made a school to help others like him, so that no one would have to endure what he did. He made this school for you.

[Form]

Name:
Appearance:
Bio:
Other:

[Rules]

~NO GODMOD!
~Don't exclude others
~Mature content is allowed (just don't get caught...this is a school after all...)
~No more than 5 abilities per person
~HAVE FUN! (Or I'll eat you in your sleep...)

Dear (Name),

If you are reading this letter, you already know you're not normal.

This letter is

Random Role Playing 33 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Kat-chan said…
Name: Onyx Silver
Abilities: Sonic scream, heightened senses, wall crawling
Personality: Shy, under confident, scared easily, awkward
Appearance: pic
Bio: She was teased a lot as a child, and bullied. She pretty much spent her whole life running and hiding until she got invited to Yota Academy at the age of 7
Other: To be decided...
Name: Onyx Silver
Abilities: Sonic scream, heightened senses, wall crawling
Name: Alice Rix
Abilities: Light powers
Personality: Very open and social, always thinking about others
Appearance: Pic
Bio: People kind of avoided her for a long time. Nobody wanted to be near her or talk to her. Even her family didn't seem to want to look at her. She didn't hesitate to go to Yota Academy.
Other: None...
Name: Alice Rix
Abilities: Light powers
Personality: Very open and social,
Name: Demios Thantos
Abilities: Shadow powers
Personality: Kind of cocky and mean, but only because he doesn't know how to express himself
Appearance:pic
Bio: Top secret
Other: No
Name: Demios Thantos
Abilities: Shadow powers
Personality: Kind of cocky and
over a year ago KayKutie13 said…
Name: Zachary (Zack) Harrison
Abilities: Mind reading, Mind manipulation, telekinesis
Personality: Distant, observant, quite to those who do not know him.
Bio: He comes from a wealthy family who sent him to gain control of his powers after a horrible incident happened. Zachary has been in the academy for 4 years and progressed very quickly.
Other: nothing
Name:  Zachary (Zack) Harrison 
Abilities: Mind reading, Mind manipulation, telekinesis 
G
over a year ago Liz-chan said…
Name: Kyota Izumi
Abilities: control of fire
Personality: a bit rude, bad boy type, player, usually alot of girls like him but he rejects them
Appearance:pic
Bio: His mother left him and his father so he sees women as tools now as he doesnt want to be committed to anyone giving him the whole bad-boy thing. He purposely uses girls and makes them fall in love with him and then breaks their heart or drops them. He figures if he was hurt he can hurt others also.
Other: not much
last edited over a year ago
Name: Kyota Izumi
Abilities: control of fire
Personality: a bit rude, bad bo
Name: Haru Ichinose
Abilities: control of water
Personality: not very open with his feelings, a bit of a softie, very protective
Bio: when he was a little kid since both his parents were rich and he was an only child he was very lonely and locked himself away after a while but the only person that every showed him this slightest bit of love as a kid was Kyota so he's grown a bit attached to him over the years.
Other: not much
Name: Haru Ichinose
Abilities: control of water
Personality: not very open w
over a year ago BlackSparrow said…
Name: Jasmine Heartletter
Abilities: shadow manipulation and the ability to get inside people’s heads and mess with them
Personality: {is it okay if I don’t do this, since it usually is accurate}
Bio: She was abused a lot as a kid, her mother dead, her stepfather her only living family. He found out about her ability and made her use it for the worse and for his own personal gain, whether she did it or not she would end up getting abused by him in some way.
Other: nothing yet
Name: Jasmine Heartletter
Abilities: shadow manipulation and the ability to get inside peop
Name: Sumomo Al
Abilities: fly, levitation of anything (like telekinesis)
Personality: even though she comes off as intimidating she's really sweet, a bit slow, you could call her loud, she speaks her mind and always feels the need to help lonely people
Bio: Her mom died when she was a kid and after that her dad became a drunkard so she had to support herself as he was rather hopeless and they were never very rich but she is very strong and doesnt let all the bad luck in her life get to her too much. She always wants to be there for her friends etc. putting others above herself.
Other: she also has a younger sister who also attends this school but she's not so important so i'll just post a pic
Name: Sumomo Al
Abilities: fly, levitation of anything (like telekinesis) 
Gend
Sumomo's sister Ali: 7 years old
Sumomo's sister Ali: 7 years old
(Alrighty, let's start!)

Onyx made her way through the dining hall carrying tray with her breakfast, looking for an empty table. Even though she was with people like her now, she still wasn't quite used to being around...people. She still tended to avoid large crowds and used hiding as a way of defense. She just couldn't adjust to it yet.
Onyx made her way to an empty table near the exit.
"If you go out with me. I'll dump you when I get bored," Kyota replied seriously.
"That's fine with me. Im not gonna give up on you. Just let me in Kyota.." Girl A answered back desperately.
"I can smell your desperation. tsk, i dont like pushy girls like you," he answered back without hesitation.

"Your so cruel Kyota!" she yelled than ran off crying.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sumomo entered the gates, "its my first day..I hope I can make some friends." She went to go find her dorm
Alice was making her way to the dining hall when a girl ran past her, in tears. "What was that about...?" She wondered aloud before spotting Kyota. "Hey, mister, why was that girl crying?" She asked curiously, staring at him.
Kyota smiled kindly, " I rejected her."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sumomo was walking looking at every dorm number, "um, room 115..115...115"
Alice tilted her head and stared. "Why? Do you not like her? You made her sad."

Demios was just leaving the dorms when he saw Sumomo looking around, seeming confused. Her approached her. "Is there a problem?"
Zachary sat in the hallway of the school reading a book. He was sitting against the wall with one leg stretched out across the hallways while the other supported the arm holding the book he was reading.
Jasmine was walking down the hall, completely absorbed in her own head. She was heading to the library, and almost tripped over someone's legs, she glanced at the boy sitting in the hall, and then continued on....she wasn't in the mood to talk to anyone right now.
Name: Sara
Abilities: can decipher material type, weight, height, week spots and more just by touching
Personality: Happy, cheery, loving, overly caring
Bio: She researched and discovered this school on her own, her family never believed she had special abilities until she proved it to them and they wanted her to use them to go to some expensive school and make money from a good job, she always thought she had more potential then that though.
Other:
Name:  Sara
Abilities: can decipher material type, weight, height, week spots and more just
Kyota sighed, "she no different from any other girls. Women are all the same."
He turned away from her and began to walk away.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sumomo looked at Demios, "Um do you know where room 115 is?It's my first day.."
After a short pause, Alice hurried to catch up to him, walking beside him. "I don't think so. I think everyone is different. Hey, what's your name? Mine's Alice."

"Room 115? Yeah, you just go that way," he pointed down the hall, "take the first right, and keep going straight. Right there between room 113 and 117, and across from room 116. Can't miss it."
"Kyota."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sumomo smiled, "Thanks. By the way Im Sumomo, nice to meet you."
"Kyota? I like your name. I'm gonna call you Kyo-chan, okay? Hey, you know you're really mean? I bet you're just mean because you don't have any friends. Well, I'm gonna be your friend now so you don't have to be mean anymore, okay?" Alice grinned at him.

Demios shrugged. "No problem. I'm Demios."
Kyota raised both his eyebrows a bit surprised. "tsk. Why would someone want to be friends with the likes of you. Go find something better to do than to be a nuisance to me." Boy A called out to Kyota.
Boy A: Hey Kyota you busy?
Kyota: Not at all.
He then walked off with Boy A.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sumomo blushed a little then walked off to her room. 'He's pretty cute...' she thought to herself and opened the door to her new room.
"Kyo-chan, you're so mean!" She hurried after him, quickly catching up. "You need to learn to be nicer. Otherwise, you won't make friends!"

Demios headed towards the dining hall.
Haru, out of nowhere, picked up Alice, "Your bothering my senpai." He put her over his shoulders and walked off.
"Thanks Haru," Kyoto called.
Boy A: what's with all the kids?
Kyota sighed, "I dont know man. Kids are so annoying."
They where going to his dorm to play video games.
"Hey, no fair! You let Kyo-chan escape!" She pouted. "Hey, are you Kyo-chan's friend? Haru-chan, right? I'm Alice. Do you want to help me make Kyo-chan nicer?"
After spending some time in the libraryJasmine felt better and deemed herself able to go to class without hurting anyone. It took a lot to push her that far, and in this case it was just everything building up over time, now she felt better. Bad she walked down the hall she saw one of the older boys carrying what looked like a six or seven year old girl. She didn't really pay attention to what the girl was saying, but instead smiled as she continued down the hall.
((HEY if anyone's interested you should join this rp! ---> link

link

link ))
When they were far enough Haru set her down and crouched down. "You know he's older so its rude to call him Kyo-chan. You can call him Kyo-senpai and im Haru-senpai. But if you don't know either of us is it right for you to use first names?" Haru smiled and a hand on her head, "Kyo-senpai's already nice."
"But Kyo-chan is Kyo-chan. And You're Haru-chan. And Kyo-chan makes girls cry. I don't think that's a very nice thing to do." Alice stared at him stubbornly.
Haru laughed, "he's definitely not gonna like to hear you call him that." He paused for a minute and his expression became a bit sad, "Kyo-senpai is hurt so he's protecting himself. He's actually really nice."
"When I was little I didn't have anyone to play with me and love me like parents and family and friends should so I was lonely and cold to others for a while but its was Kyo-senpai who was the first person to actually try to talk to me and was my first friend. I love Kyo-senpai," he explained smiling brightly with his face just a bit flushed.
Alice was silent for a moment. "Oh. I didn't know... I'm sorry I called him mean. But, hey! From now on, me and Haru-chan..." She paused. "Me and Haru-senpai are going to be best friends, okay?"
Haru raised both his eyebrows a bit surprised then smiled warmly and stood up. He placed a hand on her head, "Sure."
Alice grinned at him. "I'm glad we can be friends."

Demios entered the dining hall, looking around half-heartedly. He wasn't really in the mood to be social today. He had had an...unpleasant dream the previous night.