Random Role Playing Alice Academy

Liz-chan posted on Dec 16, 2013 at 05:34PM
This is based on the anime which I hold dear to my heart. For those of you who have never watched this let me introduce to you a life you never knew. There are people who aren't so normal. These people all have a unique ability and we call this ability an Alice. The academy however is run by the government and we utilize the students of this academy for various purposes that regular humans cannot even compare. Even though it seems it is just a place to keep these kids and teens safe from kidnapping or harm etc. its has dark secrets. You are never aloud to contact your family. Once you go into Alice Academy you never come out. Most do not choose to go to this academy. We find you.
Once you and your parents have discovered your alice it won't be long before we will so there's no point in hiding.

Alices can be grouped several ways, such as in types, which describes the affect of the Alice, and form, which describes how often the power can be used.

There are five main types:

Predisposition Ability Type (Latent-type)
Latent-type Alices involve traditional, or "superhero" abilities, also commonly referred to as "ESP" powers. It is the most common type of Alice in the Academy by far, and the class includes abilities such as mind reading, teleportation, divination, thunder, X-ray vision, and the ability to create illusions.

Technical Type
Technical-type Alices appear when the individual experiments or creates things, and so this class is very tech-savvy and creative. The type is relatively common, and many students enjoy selling their wares to others in Central Town and other sites or festivals on-campus. Alices such as cooking things with side effects, invention, and putting souls in stuffed toys belong in the Technical class.

Somatic (aka Active) Type
Alices in the Somatic category are linked to the physical features of living things, and appear in physical or pheromone activity. Somatic Alices are relatively common, and include powers such as voice control, changing your facial appearance as desired, animal pheromone, and feet unaffected by gravity.

Special Type
Students with Alices that do not quite fit in the above groups are put into the Special-type, and so the Alices in the class are usually rare and one of a kind in the Academy. It is the smallest class by far, and the rest of the students think low of individuals with Special Alices. Special Type Alices include Nullification, ability to live in the mirror world, Doppelganger Alice, Shadow Manipulation, Memory Manipulation, Stealing, and Insertion.

Dangerous Type
Students with a Dangerous-type Alice are classified as being potentially harmful to their peers and teachers. While their Alice fits into one of the above categories, their power may be so strong that it becomes a threat. In other cases, the Alice itself might be automatically considered dangerous regardless of the individual's power, such as the ability to steal Alices.

You are to choose to be in one of these groups

Each Alice has one of four possible forms, or shapes. The form cannot be controlled by the individual, and it specifies how much the Alice can be used, and how often:

Childhood
The Alice will appear in the child normally at the beginning, but disappears as the individual ages into adulthood. Once the person's Alice has completely disappeared, the individual is dismissed from the academy.

Diffuse
The Alice can be used at any time but in relatively low levels of power.

Intermittent
The Alice can only be used for a short period, at any time, but at a high level of power. But every time the alice is used, the alice shortens until the time when the user loses his/her alice completely and is let go by the academy.

Limited
The power level of the alice is great and powerful. The alice may be used as often and as much as desired. However, everytime the alice is used, the user's body deteriorates. Eventually, because of the overusing of the alice, the user dies an early death.

To join:
Name:
Alice:
Alice Type:
Alice Form:
Personality:
Appearance:
Other:

rules:
no god modding
sex is allowed
be fair
get permission to kill someone
limit the one-liners
This is based on the anime which I hold dear to my heart. For those of you who have never watched thi
last edited on Dec 16, 2013 at 05:35PM

Random Role Playing 63 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 63

over a year ago Liz-chan said…
Name: Kana Utani
Alice: levitation include being able to levitate herself to an extent( kind of like telekinesis)
Alice Type: Latent-type
Alice Form:Limited
Personality: she's clumsy, a bit slow, she's really nice though, not the best in her academics
Appearance: pic
Other: not much that i can think of at the time
Name: Kana Utani
Alice: levitation include being able to levitate herself t
Name: Sora Emiko
Alice: control of shadow's
Alice Type: Special but to and extent can be classified as dangerous
Alice Form: Limited
Personality: not very friendly, speaks her mind, you could say she's loud, good in academics, keeps her feelings to herself, afraid to let anyone in unless she's known them for a long time
Other: she has a twin brother and she only talks to him and his best friend. A lot of the girls in her class don't really like her because boys generally hang around her so i guess its jealousy even though she can be a really nice person but no-one tries to get to know her. She's a bit intimidating
Name: Sora Emiko
Alice: control of shadow's
Alice Type: Special but to and
Name: Sho Sokoro
Alice: Power over ice (as in can freeze anything with water in it. (including blood)
Alice Type: Dangerous
Personality: he smart, a bit of a player, really nice to girls, a joker, most of the girls like him, he's a bit perverted
Appearance: pic (brown hair boy)
Other: not much
last edited over a year ago
Name: Sho Sokoro
Alice: Power over ice (as in can freeze anything with water
over a year ago fangfan7 said…
((when I can get a profile up, I'd like to join))
Liz-chan commented…
ofc okay :) over a year ago
over a year ago kourage18 said…
(can i jion)?
over a year ago Kat-chan said…
Name: Lock Morpheus
Alice: Sleep (She...makes people sleep...)
Alice Type: Special
Personality: Kind of shy and awkward, not very good with people.
Appearance: Pic
Other: She gets scared easily
Name: Lock Morpheus
Alice: Sleep (She...makes people sleep...)
Alice Type:
((of course you guys can join!! :D))
name:..lalona pomber
alice:she can talk to animals
alice type:special
alice form:limited
apperance:pic
personaility:sweet kind careing fun but very shy to
other:idk...
name:..lalona pomber
alice:she can talk to animals
alice type:special
alice
Name: Gemini Spear
Alice: can mess around in people’s heads, especially their memories: what makes her borderline dangerous is that she can kill, make them insane, or put them in a coma.
Alice Type: special, borderline dangerous
Personality: she has been considered to have a multiple personality disorder….this sin’t the case, she acts according to how she feels about a person
Other: She doesn’t like to talk about her past…but there have been a few rare people that she opens up to. She has six scars on her back, 3 going diagonal left, 3 going diagonal right: a brand in the center.

((I'm going to put up another one later))
Name:  Gemini Spear
Alice:  can mess around in people’s heads, especially
((Okay i think we can start now))
Sora saw Sho look off leaning against the railing. It was lunch time and as usual Sho was on the roof.
"Wow. You look deep in thought for once.." Sora commented standing beside him and looking up at the sky.
"You know. Suzuki Amiko in class 2-1?" he answered.
"Ya."
"She asked me out.."
Sora looked at him and his face was unchanged.
"and?" she asked a bit surprised.
"I said ya."
Sora's face blanked, "You did?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kana entered her classroom. She was a transfer student so she didnt know anyone and it was lunch time so she sat at her desk and began to eat by herself.
lalona was outside sitting on the bench she wasn't eating she was drawing..she didn know a single person and was scared to saying thing to anyone"oh well maybe one day"
Kana needed to go to the bathroom. She wandered around and found herself outside. "Im lost aren't I..." She continued to walk around until she saw lalona sitting on a bench and went over to her.
"Uh hi..Im a transfer student so im a bit lost, do you know where the bathroom is by any chance?"
Lock was sitting behind the school with her back against the wall, staring blankly at the grass. She preferred to spend her time there than around shudder other people.
lalona kind scared looked at her" ya umm follow me"
Gemini walked slowly to the school, it was her first day and she was late, though she didn't really care. She didn't know what to expect and believed this school was too good to be true. She wandered through the halls and then outside where she found a place where no one else was. She sat down and began to read, not knowing what else to do.
Kana sighed in relief, "Thanks. Oh im Kana by the way. Its nice to meet you."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Do you like her?" Sora asked looking down onto the courtyard.
"Not really."
Sora didn't answer. She began to walk away, "I'm hungry so im gonna go get some food from one of the shops on the compound.
"Get me some food too. I'll be here." Sora left the roof.
over a year ago KayKutie13 said…
Name: Nathan Valentine
Alice: Can release souls from items
Alice Type: Technical Type
Alice Form: diffuse
Personality: A jokester, who is playful and perverted. Creative, an artist, loves mischief
Appearance: pic (Right)
Other: Their mother couldn't handle raising twins that seemed to cause trouble where ever they go after their father walked out on them, so she ended up giving them to their grandmother and never contacting them again. Their grandma believed heavily into the supernatural and thats how they discovered how their powers worked and what they could do, because before that their powers happened at random
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­--
Name: Natalie Valentine
Alice: can capture souls in items
Alice Type: Technical Type
Alice Form: diffuse
Personality: Feisty and competitive with her brother. Creative, an artist, loves mischief
Appearance: pic (Left)
Other: Their mother couldn't handle raising twins that seemed to cause trouble where ever they go after their father walked out on them, so she ended up giving them to their grandmother and never contacting them again. Their grandma believed heavily into the supernatural and thats how they discovered how their powers worked and what they could do, because before that their powers happened at random
Name: Nathan Valentine
Alice: Can release souls from items
Alice Type: Techn
((You guys should join this rp if your interested :33 -------------> link

link

link ))
Sora saw Gemini reading her book, "Aren't you hungry? It is lunch after all." She had her hands full with sweets and snacks and two soda cans.
Gemini looked up startled and then smiled and shrugged. "If it's lunch why aren't you eating?" she asks, not trying to be rude, just curious.
Sora laughed, "Im on my way to now actually...are you gonna sit here all alone?" Gemini seemed nice enough so maybe they could become friends, "Oh im Sora by the way."
Gemini smiled. "I'm Gemini." She replied, she looked around. "I had planned on it, but if that's an invitation..." she said, getting to her feet.
lalona walked back outside after she showed the girl were to go.."huh"
Sora smiled and led her to the roof, "Gemini this is Sho." She tossed Sho a soda can and some bread.
He looked at her, "Yo."
~~~~~~
Kana sighed and went back to her dorm but her roommate was not yet there so she sat on her bed and began reading a book leaving the door open.
With a sigh, Lock stood and made her way back to her dorm, where she was surprised to see a girl she didn't know sitting on the other bed. "Um...hello..."
Kana looked up, "Oh is this your dorm? I guess we're roommates. Im Kana, nice to meet you.." she smiled kindly.
lalona:*she jumped into the trees in a flash*
"Hello" Gemini said in response to Sho. She hesitantly sat down, putting a little distance between herself and Sora and Sho, but not so much that it seemed like she was trying to avoid them. "Thank you for inviting me to eat with you." She said respectfully to Sora.
Lock half smiled awkwardly. "Right... I'm Lock... Nice to meet you, I suppose..." She shuffled over to her bed.
"Although its pretty late time because lunch is almost over. Uh Gemini was it? What's your Alice?" Sho asked stuffing some bread down his throat. Sora bit into a donut she bought.
"Um..." Gemini bit her lower lip, trying to decide how to answer. She had been told she was a a borderline dangerous case. But they didn't know that right? "I can get inside people's heads and either help them or, um, really hurt them." She said somewhat hesitantly. "What about you guys?" she asks.
"I can control fire." She looked at Sho, "my alice is stupid so I rather not say..." Sora raised an eyebrow but decided not to say anything. She took another bite of her donut, "So how did you end up in this prison anyway.." she asked looking off at the green pastures that surrounded the academy.
Liz-chan commented…
i cant edit it so i'll just make the correction *she has control over shadows* over a year ago
She looked at Sho curiously, but didn't press. "Uh, well...I've been moved from....place to place. I've done a lot of damage, and finally the place I was in last decided I would become this academy's problem instead. They were too frightened to know what else to do with me." She said somberly. "How'd you guys end up here?"
Sho sighed, "nothing too big. When I was little they found me and took me away from my family and I never saw them again. I've been here for years and i can never escape..." Sora smiled trying to change the subject as she knew Sho wasn't one to talk about the past when the bell rang. "Oh lunch is over.." she began and stood up, "it was nice having lunch with you. See you around." Sho also stood up and smiled before leaving the roof.
Nathan and Natalie were walking side by side in the hallway on their way to class. A girl jumped and screamed as her pencil started floating and chasing her, upon seeing the twins she glared at Natalie who she knew had the power to put spirits into objects. "That's not funny! You think your such a bad ass! You'r not!" Her yelling was interpreted as the pencil suddenly fell from the air and hit her in the head. "Watch it...you're cute..but not cute enough to ever talk to my sister that way...ever" Nathan said smirking at the girl, she knew he could remove spirits from objects, and he and her sister snickered and walked into class together leaving the girl fuming.
"Yeah, you too." Gemini said quietly, she was glad the bell rang, the past was not a topic she liked. She got down from the roof and quickly went to her next class. So far she had been doing pretty good, she thought. If she got good enough, then maybe she could actually have fun with her abilities. She rushed into her next class just before the bell rang.
Nathan and Natalie sat by the windows throwing paper at each other, it was rare to see them work with other students. They lived by their grandmothers word that they should always be there for each other no matter what, they were abandoned by their father and mother, and the didn't have a lot of friends. So they kept to themselves.
By the time she got to class there was only a handful of students. Two were by a window throwing paper, a small group was chatting together and then there were a few who were sitting alone. She found a seat in the back, and hoped no one would sit by her who would elicit her temper.
Nathan threw the hard and it flew past his sister and hit a girl sitting in the back by herself in the forehead. "Woah! Sorry toots! Didn't mean to hit you" He said raising his hands in the air as defense signs while Natalie smacked him in the head.
Gemini turned her attention to the boy who threw the paper. She smiled, but it was a wicked smile. She wasn't going to be cruel and she wasn't going to try to have fun, though a part of her wanted to. "The name's Gemini." she replied, returning to her own thought after throwing the paper back to him.
((I just realized I mixed up Sora's character with another so im gonna try to get her back on track :P))
Sora sat somewhere to the middle left of the classroom with her hand on her chin.
Sho came in rather late, "Sorry im late teach!"
Name: Lane Kugaa
Alice: Control of fire
Personality: he's pretty mean and doesnt really care about making friends, people for some reason are drawn to him but he doesn't really care, he doesn't let anyone in and hates the academy. Typical bad-boy
Appearance: pic (he is usually wearing that mask because its his restrain mask)
Other: They make him do 'dirty' work outside of the school (The government) and he cant take off his mask, only someone else can.

note: a restrain mask is one of the symbols the government created for the more dangerous and rebellious students of the school. He controls the extent to which they use there Alice so it doesnt get too out of control. You can have a small tattoo or anything to represent you restrain symbol but its usually only for the extremely dangerous and rebellious.
Name: Lane Kugaa
Alice: Control of fire
Alice Form: L
Lock entered the classroom and immediately made her way to her usual seat in the absolute back corner of the room. It was the furthest she could get from the others, so naturally, it was where she was the most comfortable.
Lane strolled into the classroom even though he's pretty late and sat in the empty seat beside Sora. Sora looked at the boy with a mask over his face. "Um..is there a reason you're wearing that mask? It's weird."
"Not really," he replied not turning his head and coacked up his feet on the desk.
Teacher: Mr.Kugaa you're late and you just transferred to this class. Introduce yourself and tell us you ability.
"Tsk." Lane stood up, "Im Lane. Fire," then he sat back down. He was used to having people stare at his mask
Natalie looked at the boy in the mask with a wicked smile, she knew very well what that mask meant. She had a friend who was once forced to wear a mask, the government killed her when she refused to wear it. "Dangerous..." She whispered it softly but her brother heard and looked over at him "Leave the poor boy alone Natalie"

He turned his attention the woman who said her name was Gemini and grinned at her "I'm Nathan and that's my sis Natalie"
Natalie looked at the poor girl he was bothering "Excuse him, his a natural born idiot." She smacked him again and turned to face the front.
Gemini couldn't help but smile. "Well its nice to meet you." she responded overly polite. She smiled when Natalie excused her brother. "It's alright, there seems to be one in every family." she said. He attention was drawn to the brother and sister and the boy with the mask. She knew what it meant, but she wondered what he could do. She could also tell that Nathan and Natalie could cause trouble if they wanted. Why was she drawn to the dangerous and trouble making type of people?
Natalie and Nathan smirked at each other then they looked back at Gemini and winked as the teachers desk items began floating about the room and the class began laughing since the teacher wasn't looking and when he turned around his items dropped back onto the desk. The teacher glared at Natalie and Nathan "Instead of goofing off, you should try paying attention." Natalie rolled her eyes.
Gemini tried hiding a smile as Natalie and Nathan messed with the things on the teacher's desk. Maybe this wouldn't be so bad after all. She leaned down to write on a piece of paper when she started having trouble containing a small laugh.
Natalie and Nathan began writing notes back and forth to each other when the teacher insisted they be quite and stop disrupting class. The teacher was going on and on about whatever it was that he was talking about.
"Idiots," Lane didn't care to actually whisper so it came out a bit loud. He continued to have his head straight even though you couldn't be sure of what he was looking at.

Sora decided he was a delinquent and that she shouldn't waste her time with him.