Random Role Playing The Asylum

Kat-chan posted on Dec 18, 2013 at 05:23PM
Asylum (a·sy·lum)

An institution for the maintenance and care of the mentally ill, orphans, or other persons requiring specialized assistance.

The Rose Hall Psychiatric Hospital, more commonly known as the Rose Hall Asylum, is an institution for the mentally unstable. Here, we give every patient special, daily meetings with private doctors, weekly therapy sessions, and regular contact with other patients. We also have a wing made specially for those who may be harmful to themselves, and to others. We allow meetings with friends and family members daily (we don't actually allow the patients to leave, of course...)

You can't get any better help than here!

If you have a 'troubled' friend or relative that you would like us to help, please fill out this form:

Name:
'Problem':
Appearance:
Short bio:
(Room Number):
Other:

ENJOY!
[b]Asylum[/b] (a·sy·lum)

An institution for the maintenance and care of the mentally ill, orph
last edited on Dec 18, 2013 at 05:37PM

Random Role Playing 76 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 76

over a year ago Kat-chan said…
Name: Lock Morpheus
'Problem': Mania (the opposite of depression), Paranoia, Bathophobia (Fear of deapths), Agoraphobia(Fear of certain places/situations)
Appearance: pic
Sort bio: No one knows; she refuses to talk about it to anyone
(Room Number): 111
Other: None
 Name: Lock Morpheus
 'Problem': Mania (the opposite of depression), Para
over a year ago Liz-chan said…
Name: Suzuku Hinobi
'Problem': she has an extreme case of autism
Short bio: Because of her autism she ended up stabbing and killing her father and only stabbing her other like a massacre and killed her little sister so they sent her here.
(Room Number): 110
Other: she knows other ways to kill someone other than with knives and she has an older sister
Name: Suzuku Hinobi
'Problem': she has an extreme case of autism
Appearanc
Name: Zane Kazehaya
'Problem': He sees ghosts and dead people and can communicate with them but of course everyone just thinks he's psycho and may possibly kill himself one day
Sort bio: After his friend died when he was 10 he started seeing him and talking to him. Society cannot handle this and cant see them so they believe he's crazy
(Room Number): 109
Other: he's honestly a rather normal guy but sadly very misunderstood and i guess a bit traumatized at the death of his friend. His best friend who visits him everyday is Sora.
last edited over a year ago
Name: Zane Kazehaya
'Problem': He sees ghosts and dead people and can communi
Name: Sora Hinobi
'Problem': none she's a visitor and the older sister of Suzuku
Sort bio: She, her mom and her little brother live alone together as her younger sister killed everyone else in the family including the baby(girl) and she is also best friends with Zane and her other close friend Kirimi
(Room Number): none
Other: she visits everyday and sometimes with her brother
Name: Sora Hinobi
'Problem': none she's a visitor and the older
Name: Kirimi Todoe
'Problem': none (visitor and Sora's good friend)
Sort bio: she goes to the same school and is in the same class as Sora and used to play with Sora and Zane when they were kids along with the boy who died.
(Room Number): none
Other: N/A
Name: Kirimi Todoe
'Problem': none (visitor and Sora's good friend)
Appear
(i thought i'd post a pic or Sora's little brother:age 6)
(i thought i'd post a pic or Sora's little brother:age 6)
over a year ago axemnas said…
Name: Logan Tobin
'Problem': Epilepsy(semicomplex seizures- full body convulsions,wets his pants and sometimes aspirates, loses consciousness,) , hypnophobia in conjunction with bogyphobia 
-depressed -does anything he can to avoid sleep -night terrors -reacurring dreams -panic attacks -hallucinations-migraines 

Short bio: Logan grew up with his mom and pet dogs having a fairly happy life learning he was a epileptic at 5. He was often picked on in school because of them and became depressed. Though he was able to hide it. Often drawing or writing to express it. One day after a seizure in the shower. He was terrified to go anywhere. He opted for getting a seizure alert service dog. Having the dog it put his mother at ease allowing him more freedom and he was willing to explore with confidence. Not long ago after something happened at school. He started to have nightmares about someone trying to kill him in his sleep. That would make him wake up screaming. He started to stay up doing anything to avoid sleep. When his mother caught on she tried to convince him it was just a dream and he just needed to tell himself that. Soon after one day he came home from the local dog park with their dogs and went to bed. In the morning he was rushed to the hospital. They didn't know whether his wounds were due to a seizure or he inflicted them himself in a suicide attempt. When he awoke in pain and they mentioned something about a sedative he flipped out. Refusing to calm down till his dog was brought to him. Moments after he was reunited he had a seizure
(Room Number): 109
Other: Has a Rottweiler seizure alert dog named Butch that wears a red vest to identify it.
Name: Logan Tobin
'Problem': Epilepsy(semicomplex seizures- full body convuls
Liz-chan commented…
Zane's already in room 109 by the way :3 over a year ago
axemnas commented…
oh 112 then I didn't know if we were doing roommates or anything over a year ago
Logan's service dog Butch
Logan's service dog Butch
over a year ago Time_Master said…
Name: Krax

Problem: Amnesia, and apparently see's ghosts.

Appearance: Pic, his eyes are Purple. yes.

Short bio: Krax was found outside of an abandoned hospital in another town, he didn't remember anything, not even his real name, and no one knew him either, after a few months at the hospital he began to scream every night about ghosts and spirits everywhere, so he was transferred to this 'Asylum'.

Room Number: 108

Other:
He's about as tall as an average door, so pretty tall.

No one besides Doctors and Nurses has entered his room yet, because it was off limits, but the Doctors allowed people into his room just today.
[b]Name[/b]: Krax

[b]Age[/b]: 17

[b]Gender[/b]: Male

[b]Problem[/b]: Amnesia, and apparentl
over a year ago pipiqueen said…
(can i be like a doctor or something?)
Time_Master commented…
probably? over a year ago
((Probably, anyway, should we start? or wait?))
(@pipiqueen, yeah, you can feel free to be a doctor if you want)

Lock sat in her cell, staring blankly at a wall. It was about time for them to be let out to mix and mingle. Then they would see the doctors. She didn't like the doctors...
Krax was woken up by one of the Doctors.

"Hey, it's time to me let out to the courtyard, are you ready to meet your fellow defe- i mean patients?"

Krax was a bit groggy, he looked around the room, then nodded to the Doctor.
"Good, ok, open the doors"
The doctor spoke into a radio, and the doors opened.

Krax was a bit too tall for the door, so he had to bend down a bit to get out, he began to walk towards where everyone else was walking to, their hair was all he could see, from his hieght.

[Why, why are there midgets everywhere?] ((<---Thoughts))
Lock made her way to the courtyard, glad to be free of her cramped cell. She didn't like it in there. It always felt like she was being watched...
Krax made it outside, some people were stretching, and some were staring at Krax for being so tall, Krax looked around.

[Why can't i remember anything?... and why aren't there any ghosts around?]
Sora sat infront of Suzuku and they stared at each other for a long time before Sora decided to say something, "Aren't you gonna go out in the courtyard?"
"No."
~silence~
"I-I'm sorry!" Sora's eyes filled with tears, "as you're older sister i should have taken care of you...im a bad big sister...I..I can barely live with myself. It's just...things have changed since that ting that happened and I its my responsibility to take care of my little sister.." she fell to her knees, "and I failed.."
Suzuku said nothing but stared at her with no emotion at all. She barely says anything since she's been in the Assylum.
A knock came on the door.
"Sora? We're going to go say hi to Zane but your brother wants you..." a girl voice said. Sora got up and whipped her tears, "I will always love you...no matter what Suzuku.." she picked up her bag and left the room.
Logan walked outside with Butch by his side. He was happy to find there was a good breeze coming in. It made it a bit easier for him to stay awake. He was sleepy and thankful that they forgot to sedate him last night which means he didn't have to deal with the dreams. Feeling is head start to bob he stood up and began walking a bit. He couldn't wait till arts and crafts time or rec. time where he could draw. He was just glad they allowed charcoal.
Krax walked over to the high fence of the Asylum, if he lifted his long skinny hand up, and jumped a few more inches, he could touch the barbwire at the top.

[if.... if I'm in a hospital.... why're there barbwire? barbwire is used to keep things in, and other things out... what is this place?]
Name: ashley
'Problem': nothing,she's a doctor in the asylum
Short bio: she always wanted to be a doctor ,but never a doctor for pschopaths,but she soon got used to it and now is a doctor at the asylum
(Room Number): nil ,she checks all rooms
Other: everyone calls her ash for short
Name: ashley
'Problem': nothing,she's a doctor in the asylum
Appearance: p
~at the asylum backyard~

"listen!all residents!i am dr.ashly as you all might know! but does anyone know,why you are being called?"she asks
over a year ago screamingdeath1 said…
Name:Ace
Problem:can talk to the undead,Extreme High Tempered,used to have amnesia now,but when he was little he had it and he don't know his past
Appearance :Pic
Short Bio:When he was seven he had a really high rate of amnesia and lost his memory of his past.He start talking to the undead and start losing control and smashing his bed with one hand! The undead is inside of him and he gets mad easly and if you piss him of he will try to attempt murder
(Room Number) 110
Other:He's probably the size to Krax's shoulder and somepeople call he X
Name:Ace 
Problem:can talk to the undead,Extreme High Tempered,used to have amnesia now,but
Logan looked in the direction of Ash when he heard her yawning quietly as he looked up at her rubbing Butch
As he walked out in the courtyard,his dead friend,Beans came right in front of him."Want to bust out of this place?" Beans said."There's no where out!" as he pushed him back in the ground.I was minding was own bussiness when a dog jumps on me."What's his problem." as he trys to twist his neck for murder when a boy came and tried to take the dog away.
over a year ago FlashyKaren said…
Name: Ema Bloom
Problem: A car ran over her that screwed up her whole body
Appearance: (pic)
Short bio: She's alone for her life.Her family betrayed her.And she doesn't know how to write.
(Room Number): 125
Other: She has no friends
Name: Ema Bloom
Problem: A car ran over her that screwed up her whole body
A
over a year ago FlashyKaren said…
Ema: ..... *Ema stays on her bed waiting for the doctor*
Krax spots a dog
"oh... a dog, i want to go pet it..."

Krax began to walk over to the dog, the people in the courtyard moving out of his way because of his size, he bends down and pats the dog, it was so tiny to him.
Logan gulped noticing the large fellow approaching him and Butch but, he didn't move away or anything though he was curious about him and noticed him bend down and pet Butch. He swallowed and after a moment said "uh Hi"
Krax was suddenly stopped, when he heard someone say hello, he stood back up to his full height, looked at the person who spoke

"hello... you have a nice dog..."
Logan couldn't help but, look up feeling like a cartoon character that started insulting a sitting giant that stood up revealing it's true size luckily he knew he hadn't done anything so he wouldn't have the same effect. "Thanks… his name's Butch" he said and smiled a friendly smile.
"that's a nice name... i think my name is Krax... but i don't know"

Krax bent down on one knee to pet the dog again
Logan nodded. "It's nice to meet you Krax… I'm Logan" he said feeling more relaxed since Butch was by his side. Butch always kept him calm he'd miss him if something happened to him he didn't know what he'd do.
"logan ...krax...i need some attention here,you see!"ash says pointing at them....... "i am gonna make an imp announcement!"she says
Logan sighed and looked back up at her. He was feeling a bit on the irritable side due to his lack of sleep but, he wasn't going to show it if he possibly could.
"thankyou! i appreciate it!"she says smiling "so what i was gonna says was that................. "she stops midway!
pipiqueen commented…
i was thinkink of something like the characters get a chance to get out of the asylum and meet the rest of the world or something..........................but only if the rest of you agree......................... over a year ago
"Well, would ya look at this!" Lock smirked lazily. "All the loonies in one place." She chuckled quietly to herself.
"Wow,no one notice me under a dog." Ace said,getting up next to Krax."Hey,my name is Ace."I said standing right beside him and my head at his ear.
"these...people !when will they learn to listen..............."ash reflects.............
Time_Master commented…
NEVAR!!! XD over a year ago
Spotting a really tall guy and another guy with a dog, Lock decided to make an attempt at socialization. After all, that's what the doctors wanted to see. She approached them.
Time_Master commented…
XD Krax is the only really tall guy over a year ago
Krax had the feeling someone wanted to do something, he decided to stand to his full height to have a look, he saw a girl coming closer, so he waved to her.
Logan looked toward Lock still petting Butch. His service dog being his fateful buddy. He wondered as he stood there what the doc was going to tell them.
Lock gave a playful salute to the tall guy. "What's going on over here?" She asked as she joined the group.
"This person... Logan? has a nice dog... butch?"
Krax seemed to have problems with names
Logan shrugged "Not much just listening" he said and shrugged
Lock gave the guy a confused look. "Logan...and...Butch...?" She looked over at the guy with the dog. "You mean them? You're here fawning over a dog?"
"i think i like Animals... i think... hello... I'm... Krax? i think"
he seemed slow, and drogzy.
Lock hesitated a moment before giving a definitive nod. "I've decided. I like you, Krax. I'm Lock."
"Hello... Lock?... why is that... doctor talking about?"
Krax raised his hand slowely, like an Ent from an old tale, he pointed to Ashley
"we decided to take you out for a tour........!"ash says "but only if you behave!"
"we will be selecting the most less dangerous residents!"she says trying to make it sound simple and fun.....................
Logan nodded "yeah" he said as he scratched Butch behind the ears and he looked between them and back at the doctor "That's what I've been trying to figure out" he said and yawned looking up at the doctor. "Sounds like we might get to go to the real world again for a day" he replied really missing the real world though he was a bit surprised and had doubts he'd get to go being on suicide watch though that may not matter today if he's lucky.
"like i said,behave!only if you are nice,you get to go!"she said emphasising the word behave and nice!