Random Role Playing THE CHANGED WORLD!

screamingdeath1 posted on Dec 28, 2013 at 02:34AM
From what happened to the earth about 12 years ago,all of mankind evolve.But the humans was nearly wiped out by the more deadly nature.Then who believed aliens would be better then us.The aliens helped us out and made the world for them and the humans to live.But not for long......

Rules: Relationships is allowed also sex but not alot of detail and don't talk about love with your characters for the whole rp.(I will kick you out.)

Cursing but don't say it but it can be needed

And the no taking people characters' with out permission

And people who is a Evolved creature stay on in touch with the rp

There is Four evolved creatures that is good and the rest is in the forbidden forest.(Don't worry if the spots is taking.Soon we are going in the forbidden forest so you'll get a chance to be in the rp)

and the best rule is.....

HAVE FUN!

Character list (please don't copy my character.):

Name: Taikigoumba (Humans call him Tai)
Age: (Aliens don't age but if you are a Human/alien you do age) 14
Race: (Human,Alien,or Evolved creature) Alien/Human
Personality: Changes
Appearance: Pic

Taikioumba: (Me)

Towa: Hearts of love

Sion:Mcterra
From what happened to the earth about 12 years ago,all of mankind evolve.But the humans was nearly wi
last edited on Dec 29, 2013 at 02:45AM

Random Role Playing 42 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago heart-of_love said…
Name: Towa
Race: Human
Personality: Changes
Appearance: pic
Anything else: She tends to go run around in the forest and play with strange creature's that appeared after the aliens did. She mostly plays with a small blue dragon. to stay safe she keeps a gun and sword on her at all times.
Name: Towa
Race: Human
Personality:  Changes
Appearance:
over a year ago mcterra said…
Name:Sion Barzahd
Race:Evolved creature
Weapon:Dual handguns
Special abilities: Hightened senses and flawless accuracy. Inhuman strength, speed and agility.
Personality: Calm, coolheaded and dedicated to his job.
Appearance:Pic

last edited over a year ago
Name:Sion Barzahd
Race:Evolved creature
Weapon:Dual handguns
Special abilitie
screamingdeath1 commented…
Ok there is only four Evolved creatures that is good and they have to have permission.And if the rest of the Evolved creatures is evil and is really animals that can walk and talk. (Your one of the evolved creatures that turned good but just ask me first) :) over a year ago
( I can't wait for this to start it seems like fun)
over a year ago screamingdeath1 said…
(( Sorry for late response but we can start now!))

"Tai, get up!" Mom said,staring at me.
"What for? It's my sleep day!" Tai yelled.
"You are meeting the Royal humans. And don't even try to use your saiyan powers or what ever your dad is." Mom said to Me.

Tai got up and put his Saiyan training clothes on and went in the backyard,which is the forest.

"Your meeting the royal humans." Tai imitated his mother.As I was walking a small dragon ran pass my foot.A girl popped out and hit my head."Hey!" Tai said
(( Some parts we are going to timeskip a year or two))
In the blink of an eye, Sion was behind the boy who had just bumped into the princess. He grabbed him by the neck, swept him off his feet and held him in a restrained position on the ground. Sion was the princess' bodyguard and he was on the watch for anyone who would try to hurt her. And when this guy had shown up, Sion had immediately sensed he wasn't human. He took out one of his handguns and held it at the back of the boy's head. "Now put your hands where I can see them and tell me who you are."
"stop Sion!!" Towa says grabbing his arm. she didn't want him to hurt to poor guy "it was a accident Sion just calm down." The dragon whom she called Drake was hovering by her head. "come on let him go." she commands as her mother and father appear. "ah it's the prince." Towa looked at her parents confused at what they said.
Sion looked back at the princess then back at the prince. He holstered his handgun and let go of him. He then turned and bowed to Towa "Please forgive me for being so overprotective, I was just doing my job." He then bowed too to the king and queen.
Towa sweatdrops "it's ok no worries i'm not hurt or anything." she waves him off. 'man being a princess is a pain.' Towa looks at the forest with longing, she just wanted to be free but lately it's always be good, there's a party tonight so be pretty, and now today its were meeting the human/alien prince.
Looked at the King and Queen."Hi,your royalty or whatever you call it." As I bowed to them.Then the King of the Saiyans (Tai dad flew and hit the ground)

My dad went over to Sion.."Don't ever touch him like that." He yelled at Sion. Tai's dad walked to the king and queen."Hey Royalties.Is it time." Dad asked

Tai just was confused,he looked at the girl then back to the adults.I looked back at the girl again."So your the Royal princess?" Tai said,scratching his head.

(Tai's dad without his armor)
Looked at the King and Queen."Hi,your royalty or whatever you call it." As I bowed to them.Then the K
"my name is Towa it's nice to meet you." she bows quickly kinda freaked out by his father.
"yes it's time." Her mother says
" Hey,um I'm Taikioumba but just call me Tai." I said,bowing to her.I saw her looking at my dad."That's my dad,Cabagot but people call him the captian." I said,blushing and rubbing his head,

"Ok,we will be there." Captain said,who turned around and saw Towa."Hey,don't be scared." He told Towa,grinning."Let's go,Tai."

"Ok Dad." I said,flying in the air."I guess I'll see you later." Tai said to Towa,flying off to his building
Time_Master commented…
if you're Saiyans, then you're probably trying to be the son of Goku correct? just ot let you know his Saiyan name is Kakarot, but if you're not trying to be Goku's son then just ignore this. over a year ago
mcterra commented…
He isn't over a year ago
Time_Master commented…
i told you to ignore if it that wasen't the case then D: over a year ago
Towa looks at Sion in shock "h-how did you read my thoughts?". she shakes her head and turns to Tai "bye." as soon as Tai was out if sight Towa dashed into the forest with Drake right behind her.
Towa mother laughs " Sion she's not here."
Her Father frowns "go find her quick."
(( And there always have to be evil person in this))

Name: Abigor
Race:Evil Evolved creature
Personality:What ever evil people are mostly like
Appearance:Pic (Human form)
(( And there always have to be evil person in this))

Name: Abigor
Race
((*Hides* Yep))
Without any further word, Sion dashed into the forest after Towa. He could easily track her, and using his inhuman speed, he caught up with her and blocked her way. "Enough Towa, you have to go back."
Towa dodges Sion and vanishes into the bushes "*** to the no!" she shouts at him jumping across a fast moving river.
Sion sighed. She had always been so stubborn. Sion sped into the bushes after her again. This time as he caught up with her, he restrained her and hurled her on his shoulder then began walkind back. "I'm really sorry Towa but I've got no choice."
Towa struggles "put Me down!! Sion!!!" She bangs her fist on his back and kicks out with her legs. "Sion!!! Put me down!!" she cries
over a year ago Time_Master said…
Name: Κάρολος (In human tongue it's pronounced Karolos)

Race: αλλοδαπός

Personality: Always Defensive, and very Suspicious.

Weapons/Powers:
__{God's Flame: A hot flame comparable to the core of Earth, which she only uses when in grave danger.
__{Unmeltable Arms: Her large arms are very strong metal, that don't melt even near the sun
__{Eyes: Her eyes can see at night, and very far
__{Scorpion Tail: Her metal tail is the same as the arms, strong & non-melting, however they are poisonous and a last resort.

Weakness:
Her eyes is a weakness, I'll leave you to find out how.

Appearance: Pic

Bio:
Karolos awoke in the middle of the forest, she didn't have any memories, now she's going around trying to find out who she is, but no one seems to know her species, even blood tests haven't helped, neither have Saiyans, Avait'krs, or other alien races, but one old man said that her race was one of the many hidden alien races, and one of the most powerful, she would have a hard time returning home.

Other:
When it says 'Rogue Alien' up there, it means this is a non-identified Alien species,

She's the size of an Average Male Human, her arms are about the same size
[b]Name:[/b] Κάρολος (In human tongue it's pronounced Karolos)

[b]Age:[/b] Aliens don't Age
Κάρολος Instantly stopped when a male-looking human came out of the bushes, she moved her giant arms to cover herself except her eyes, in case the person attacked.

"Ανθρώπινα! ποιος είσαι;! προσδιορίσετε τον εαυτό σας!"
She yelled out to the male with a girl on his shoulders, but the language seemed unknown to him.
Sion stopped and turned to look at the little girl who had just yelled at him. He couldn't understand what she had just said but he knew it was alien language. It seemed the little girl wasn't human. He then said, ignoring Towa who was struggling on his shoulder "Err...who're you?"
Κάρολος realized she had spoke Greek to the person, seeing as he wasn't attacking right away, he might've been neutral.

"My apologizes, i shall repeat myself: Who're you, identify yourself!"
Towa stops struggling "she said Human! Who are you?! identify yourself" she sighs "more aliens great"
Time_Master commented…
do you also know Greek? O3O over a year ago
heart-of_love commented…
no i used google translate over a year ago
Time_Master commented…
oh >_>... now I'm dissapointed. over a year ago
Sion said back to her "You're on royal ground. So I don't think you're the one to ask that." He placed Towa down and turned to the alien girl. He was ready to attack if things went wrong.
over a year ago Palin_X765 said…
( i want to join this but it got started so quickly)
"Royal Ground? i know of no such grounds, i am merely walking in this forest, attempting to locate a series of structures that humans and aliens take shelter and commune in their daily routines in, i no not where this ground lies, nor do i care, and seeing as you're a being, carrying another one, there must be such a place nearby, direct me to this place!"

she said back to him
Towa sweat drops " your are in the Forest Of the Royal Aliens. I am Towa princess of the humans we are here for a visit." She says grabbing sions arm.
"Hmm... Princess of the humans... then this must look like i am threatening your life, again my apologizes but i do not care for the standings of politics, it would mean nothing to someone without meaning, now kindly answer my question, where is this collection of structures i am searching for? kindly tell me and i shall be on my way"

She said again, not even moving her arms.
Tai came back down in his alien-Saiyan costume.He saw a little girl with Big arms."Oh,I see you met Kaloso." I said,sighing

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­

"S sir it's almost here."
"Great! Now we are going to show them what we are made of. hehehehehe" Abigor laugh
" S sir you need t to work on you e e evil laugh."
"Be quiet,knucklehead" Abigor yelled at his minon
Time_Master commented…
Why does everyone call her little? over a year ago
mcterra commented…
Because she is. over a year ago
Time_Master commented…
Where does it tell you that? over a year ago
"oh Tai." Towa says surprised to see him. "you know her." she says looking at Kalso
Sion looked at Tai then at the girl, then back at Tai. He didn't say a word, but stayed where he was infront of Towa.
"He is the Saiyan male that i have asked before, still not knowing my race"

now that there was someone familiar nearby, she moved her arms out of the way, revealing herself, though still keeping her arms close in case of attack,

"My request still has not been answered, where is this place i seek, i wish to continue on my way"
"Um,Ok hope you find what you looking for Karalos." Tai said,looking toward Towa."We better be on our way to the castle.
Towa sighs "aw man what is going on today?" she asks walking past Tai and Sion.
Sion just ignored the alien girl and followed Towa.
"Hey Sion do you know what's going on today??" Towa asks
" 15 more minutes till the dinner" Tai said to Towa

(I need the King and the king to talk to Captain at the dinner)
((huh??))
"what dinner?" Towa asks puzzled
Knowing that she is being ignored now, she decides to do the same to them, still being cautious of their positions, she moved away, towards the town.
Towa asks again "what dinner?"