Random Role Playing Ladies and Gentlemen! Come one! Come All!

KayKutie13 posted on Dec 31, 2013 at 02:30AM
Ladies and Gentlemen Come on Come all! Welcome to the one and only CIRCTIKA! Enjoy the show! We have freaks, beauties, daring acts, rides and more!

Circtika is a world famous circus that traveled the world looking for the best of the best acts. The circus was started by old man Jenkins and his family still runs the circus, however the traveling circus has now settled down and has a permanent home in Austria but it's performers come from all over the world. Watch the story unfold as the circus performs and after hours the performers have to adjust to life in their new country.

The Circus is large and performs throughout the day and Mondays and Tuesdays the performers have the day off and can explore, they can also go out after hours when the circus shuts down at 10pm.

Circtika has a wide variety of performers some have stages and others walk around the circus grounds all day doing mini shows, interacting with the customers and more.

Are you a part of the show? Are you a part of the freak show? Or are you an acrobat? A beautiful/handsome performer? The worlds strongest man? A clown? Or are you the wonderful customer who gets to enjoy show?

Welcome to Circtika where dreams come true, magic unfolds, and talent lives.

ENJOY THE SHOW!

Rules: 1) No Godmoding 2) Cursing and relationships are allowed 3) only ONE Ringmaster 4)You can be part of Jenkins but you must state your relationship to him and what you do at the circus. 5) Respect other people. 6) HAVE FUN!

(If you want to be RingMaster let me know, first come first serve)

Character sheet:

*Name:
*What do you do in the circus (what act do you do or are you a customer):
*What country do you come from:
*Personality:
*Bio: (optional)
*Appearance:
*Extra:

Ladies and Gentlemen Come on Come all!  Welcome to the one and only CIRCTIKA! Enjoy the show! We have

Random Role Playing 117 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 117

over a year ago KayKutie13 said…
*Name: Jinx Mystier
*What do you do in the circus (what act do you do or are you a customer): Fire dancer
*What country do you come from: Serbia
*Personality: Hyperactive, loves to interact with people, very adventurous
*Bio: (optional) Her family thought her Fire dancing and acts were just a silly hobby, when she was recruited to the circus she dropped everything and left, for the longest time her family was mad at her but now that the show is so huge her family is almost jealous.
*Appearance: pic
*Extra: loves cotton candy

*Name: Jinx Mystier 
*What do you do in the circus (what act do you do or are you a
over a year ago fangfan7 said…
((I hope this is okay))

*Name:  Ptitsa  (her real name is Eva Hertendale, but no one knows that yet)
*What do you do in the circus (what act do you do or are you a customer):  she is a trapeze artist/does aerial ballet
*What country do you come from: Russia
*Personality: ((It'll develop as this goes))
*Bio: (optional) : Ptitsa is not her real name, it is Russian for bird, her parents used to call her the little bird.  When they were killed she ran away and found the circus and eventually joined.  
*Appearance: I'll get a pic loaded once I'm at a computer
*Extra:  She has a tattoo black birds flying on her right shoulder blade and birds seem to trust her.
last edited over a year ago
((I hope this is okay))

*Name:  Ptitsa  (her real name is Eva Hertendale, but no one knows that
fangfan7 commented…
Aerial ballet/aerial silk are the same thing, just in case one name seems more recognizable over a year ago
((It's perfect :D))
over a year ago Brooklyn_Helena said…
((Ooh sounds fun! May I join?))
((Here's her tattoo, it wouldn't load earlier))
((Here's her tattoo, it wouldn't load earlier))
KayKutie13 commented…
loovvee it :) over a year ago
((Please do join this is open to everyone as long we stick to the circus theme))
over a year ago BlackSparrow said…
*Name: Ibutho
*What do you do in the circus (what act do you do or are you a customer): Knife thrower
*What country do you come from: He is from a Zulu tribe in Africa
*Personality: He seems quiet and distant, anything else well be revealed as time goes on
*Bio: (optional): He was taken from his tribe when he was very young. Growing up he was already good at throwing spears and knives or stones and he was a good fighter, so his parents named him Ibutho, Warrior, in hopes he would one day lead the tribe, but he was taken away and sent to the circus before that time could come.
*Extra: He looks older and acts older than he actually is.
*Name:  Ibutho
*What do you do in the circus (what act do you do or are you a custome
((You guys may begin when you are ready))
*Name: Valentina Caspian
*What do you do in the circus (what act do you do or are you a customer): Aerial silk
*What country do you come from: France
*Personality: bubbly, a little flirtatious, and smart (even if she doesn't show it). And if anyone ever needs to talk to someone about anything, anything at all, she will be there.
*Bio: (optional) Everyone had always told we that she was beautiful, even when she was very young. Her mother basically controlled her life, getting her a job as a model and making see she had everything. She never even noticed that she would sneak away to teach herself aerial silk acts like she'd seen before. Anyways, her mother always told her, "Now go be fantastic." And one day, she ran away to the circus. And now she's fantastic.
*Appearance: picture.
*Extra: um.... She likes bubbles?
*Name: Valentina Caspian
*What do you do in the circus (what act do you do or are y
over a year ago Palin_X765 said…
*Name: Stage name, Joker

*What do you do in the circus: He perform different card tricks and illusions. But only to like people coming in to find seats he is like the side show and sometimes during intermission

*What country do you come from: France

*Personality: He can be somewhat of an asshole. But just enjoys a good time

*Bio: (optional) [ add later]

*Name: Stage name, Joker

*What do you do in the circus: He perform different card
Jinx smiled brightly as she blew fire out of her mouth people around her clapped and cheered. The sound of people awed and appreciating her skills filled her with pride and a sense of accomplishment. She bowed to the crowd and watched as they went on to see the next attraction. Although she hated seeing them leave this meant she could go find some cotton candy to snack on until another customer approached her.
((just 'cause KayKutie13 said we could start))

Ptitsa held onto her silks high above the ground. It was the most calming place she could think of being right now. She slowly ran through some of the moves she would do during the next show, when she felt like she was in a good place she would move on to the trapeze.
Jinx walked though the tents munching on her new stick of cotton candy. She saw Ptitsa high above the ground. She knew better than to interrupt but she did plop to the floor and sit down quietly watching. While her tongue and lips turned a bluish purple color from her cotton candy.
She swung and climbed, her body bending and twisting in the silks. When she finished, Ptitsa slowly slid down her silks, making it look as though she was climbing facing down as she went. When she got to the bottom she smiled to herself and then jumped a little when she saw Jinx and then smiled again. "You know, I'm always surprised you haven't made yourself sick by eating that stuff." she gestures to the cotton candy, still smiling.
Valentina swung herself from pose to pose on the bright green silk she barely clung to. She loved the thrill of letting the silk go and staying up by her feet. Her poses seemed to get more and more complicated until she finally let the silk go, holding herself up with her feet tangled in the silk, her only safety net. The small crowd "ooh"ed and she smiled down at them, continuing her small act.
Jinx giggled "Cotton candy takes away the taste of the fire and charcoal" She giggled "Just because it looks cool doesn't mean it tastes good at all" She walked up and ran her hand over the silk "You look so beautiful I wish I was coordinated enough to do this kind of stuff."
((Was the thing with the silk to Valentina or....?))
KayKutie13 commented…
((oh sorry it was to Ptitsa, Jinx was watching her practice)) over a year ago
Brooklyn_Helena commented…
((Don't worry about it. It's okay.)) over a year ago
((Was the thing with the silk to Valentina or....?))
Ptitsa smiled "It is relaxing, as long as heights don't bother you. I have to admit though I love your fire shows. I've always liked fire though, for some reason it makes me think of home." she added, her accent wasn't as heavy as it used to be, but it was still there. "When is you next show?" she asks Jinx
Jinx looked around for a clock "I've got about an hour till I preform in the west tent. Then I walk around for another hour and a half" She smiled and finished her Cotton Candy "What about you? When do you preform?"
"About half an hour and then I'm in the north tent." she said.
Jinx smiled "There is a large crowd out today! I love the weekends! You know....except for the little kids with sticky hands that want to touch and pull at my clothes...that...that I don't like" She giggled
Ptitsa laughed. "I have to agree with that, it's gross when they come up to you afterward and their hands are sticky. They are so cute though." she added with a smile.
Jinx giggled. "That they are! Oh! When the circus closes we should go eat in the nearby town! " Jinks offered with a smile "something other than foodmade here at the circus sounds good!"
"That would be good. I get tired of circus food after a while. Besides the local food might be really good!" she adds excitedly. She laughs a little. "Do you think we should invite some of the others to come with? It might be good for everyone." she says. Thinking of some of the quieter circus residents like Ibutho. Or een Valentina or the Joker, even if he was an ass sometimes.
Ibutho finished his show, throwing knives at ridiculously difficult targets. He then went into the tent where everyone tended to practice. He saw Ptitsa practicing, she was at the end of it and then she went to talk to Jinx. He wondered if Valentina was still doing her show or if the Joker was doing one of his shows. He sighed, not really knowing what to do and then decided to go over to Jinx and Ptitsa.
over a year ago screamingdeath1 said…
Name: Nero (But his real name is Shade Zajkov but the circus don't know that)

What do you do at the circus?: Aerobatics and Taming

What country you come from: Russia (That was where he was born and raised)

Personality: Energetic,Determined, and some times he likes to be an Asshole

Appearance:Pic

Other: Has a white Bengal tiger called Sigel
Name: Nero (But his real name is Shade Zajkov but the circus don't know that)

What
Valentina finished her show and slid down her silk to the ground. She waved goodbye to a few small children waving at her and she headed towards the tent where Jinx, Ptitsa, and Ibutho were. On her way, she got a bag of popcorn and ate a few pieces. Once in the tent, she looked at everyone and smiled before sitting.
over a year ago screamingdeath1 said…
Nero walked from his tent into a cage that was put down in the middle of the circus.The was a fierce lion inside. Nero walked toward the cage.I waved at the kids who was stuck in awe.I went inside the cage with the lion.I did a triple front flip in front of the lion as it roared.I put my hand out toward the lion and closed my eye.I looked at the crowded people in the seats.He put his hand on the lion's head as it did nothing.
Ibutho smiled as Valentina came over, but said nothing, he wasn't one much for talking.
"Vot pochti vse..." Ptitsa said quietly to herself in Russian. "Hello! How did your shows go? Well I hope?" she asks both Ibutho and Valentina from where she was with Jinx
over a year ago heart-of_love said…
((sad face my character vanished))
*Name: Snow
*What do you do in the circus: Animal Whisperer
*What country do you come from: Japan
*Personality: kind, loving, sometimes scary or mean
*Bio: (optional) n/a
*Appearance: Pic
*Extra: her dad was a scientist and she drank one of his experiments so now she can talk to animals and understand what there saying. she's not really a performer but she calms the animals when they get out of hand and she keeps them company and once in a while she appear's in the ring to help out people.
((sad face my character vanished))
*Name: Snow
*What do you do in the circus: Anim
Jinx smiled at the two people now with her and Ptitsa "Would you guys like to join us after Circtika closes to go into town and eat????" Jinx loved being around people.
Snow quietly slips into the tent, he hoped they wouldn't spot her because she would not know what to say.
Ibutho just shrugs, while it she nice, people tended to be afraid of him. He looked over and saw a girl sneaking in, he said nothing as usual, but he might ask someone to check on her later
Snow saw a guy look over at her causing her to freeze for a moment. But he said nothing so she continued on quickly grabbing her purse and slipping back out of the tent.
"Sure!" Valentina smiled brightly. "It sounds fun." Vague also returned a smile to Ibutho. "Who all is going?"
[ sorry ive made to many charaers for too many Rp's lol]

Joker stood by the door as he saw a group of people walking his way.

" Hey guys do you want to see a magic trick im sure you will enjoy it." Joker said as the group of people got closer.
" Sure." one of the girls said " lets see what you got"

" excellent! " Joker said " Now i need one of you to lay down."

" Hell no." the girl in front yelled at him

" becka just do it." another girl said and that was enough to get her to lay down.

" Very nice. Now i need all five of you to place a your hands on her lightly with only your fingertips. Surround her body." The five of them did including joker. " Now i need all of you to believe that you can levitate her off the ground. Now everyone slowly rise." The group did and to there amazement the girl began to levitate off the ground. A few of the girls screamed.

" Now slowly let go." Joker asked the group people in the area screamed as Becka just floated in the air.

" Amazing! " Some called out. Then joker started to walk away.

" Hey were you going!" Becka called out." put me down!"

" Thats all folks!" He yelled as he ran away laughing
Snow sees the Joker running away from some girls. "not again." Snow walks over and the girl who was floating was freaking out. "calm down, girl's connect your arms." They girls did just that and the girl who was floating crashed down onto there arms. "Joker!!" she called turning to look for him.
" No i refuse to answer to the person calling my name!" He yelled back he knew it was snow. He couldnt stop laughing and it had affected his running so he stood against a wall and almost died laughing
Snow appears behind the Joker and grabs his shoulder "you need to practice your vanishing act." she says with a smile.
Jinx jumped for joy "Awesome! I can't wait! Oh! I need to go get ready to perform! I'll see you guys later!" Jinx ran off to get ready. Moments later she had all of her things set up and had a safety circle around her so people knew to stay back.

She began by lighting her whip on fire. As the music played the whip cracked back and forth drawing attention from nearby people. They watched in awe as Jink moved from Whip to a lit hula hoop she danced with, jumped through, and twirled around her body as if the fire wasn't even there. Next she used about 10 balls that were lit on fire and connected to metal rods to dances and make pictures in the air out of flames. She drew elaborate designs that faded moments after completion, at some point she created images all around her it looked as if she had wings.

She did amazing twirls, leaps, dances, and flips unafraid of the deadly flames around her. She ended her show by blowing huge fireballs from her mouth into the air as if she was a dragon herself. By the time the show ended people were stunned and clapped like mad men.

Jink bowed to them and watched as her helpers helped pick up and begin cleaning the tools she had used during her show. She carefully began gargling to help clean her mouth out from the fire. She smelt like open fire and lighter fluid but the crowd still adored her. She watched them leave after the signed a few posters for them. "Ugh...I need more Cotton candy.." She said out loud.
"Great..." Ptitsa started. She heard a few screams and then someone yelling. She sighed and then smiled. "I'll meet you guys later, I have to go get ready for my show." she said turning and jogging to the tent where she was supposed to be. She passed Joker as he was hiding and raised a questioning eyebrow, then saw Snow and smiled. "Kto-to byl do otritsatel'nogo rezul'tata." she said and smiled again. "You had better run Joker." she says and then runs towards her tent. "We're meeting when the circus closes to go to town if you want to join us." she shout back disappearing into her tent.
" I will join you guys. " He yelled after Ptitsa " If snow doesn't kill me first." He said as snow grabs his shoulder.
" I will apologize to girl later for leaving her like that." He laughed as he told snow
Snow laughs " you don't have to say sorry just practice your vanishing act other wise they will catch you next time." Snow walks over to the Animal tent.
Valentina nodded her goodbyes to both if them as they left. "I guess that means I should leave too." She stands and smiles at those of them that were left before following Ptitsa. ((Is that okay? I hadn't noticed that they were the same act until now.))
Jinx bounced over to Joker with cotton candy in her hand "Joker!!" She called out smiling "Can you make my cotton candy bigger???" She questioned him. She always bugged him with this question.
Ptitsa laughed at Joker's reply and then got ready in her tent. The silks were ready set up but she checked them a couple of times again anyway, she didn't like just relying on the people who set them up. She also made sure everything else for her other aerial acts was set up, then she put on her costume and started to stretch and warm up for the show that started in just a few minutes. Then she climbed up into her silks up near the roof and waited for the show to start.

((That's fine))
((Okay.. But I can change her if you want though..))
Valentina began changing into her costume, shiny and pink. She was going to wait until Ptitsa was done with her act, then go on for her own. She sat in front of a mirror and put on a little bit of makeup and fixed her hair. She always got a bit nervous before she went on, because Ptitsa was obviously better than her at what they do.
Snow opens up the tiger's cage and sits next to the tiger it's head on her leg. " it dosn't taste good when they stick there head in my mouth." the tiger complained. "well in the wild your kind eat people." Snow points out to the tiger. "well i'm not wild." the tiger says as Snow scratches his neck.