Random Role Playing Atlantis

Directingchicky posted on Jan 01, 2014 at 06:07PM
Enter a mythical world of dragons, demons and nymphs...enter a world of dark
seduction and powerful magic...enter... Atlantis...

A lush green view. Thick, dew-kissed trees, some as bright as emeralds, others white as snow, circled the landscape. Clear waterfalls tumbled into pristine rivers. Rainbow-colored birds soared over heard. In the heart of it all was a crowded, pulsing-with-life city. Buildings of stone and wood created a maze of winding streets. Streaks of light emanated from the dome above, murky and dim, as twilight gave way to night, light from a crystal, instead of a sun. This is the Outer City, where most of the creatures of Atlantis make their everyday homes and businesses.
A war has broken out between the Dragons, and the Nymphs. The Nymphs have the Vampires on their side but the peaceful Elf race is torn. This war is powerful enough to ravage Atlantis and the surface world where we remain oblivious, little do the races know the Gods are planning it. Only the four human chosen ones can stop the war and save both worlds from ultimate destruction...Will they make it in time to ease the worries and end the war before the Gods' plan prevails?

Vampires: Race of eerily beautiful men and women who are able to walk around in the mock sunlight and of course drink blood. Though their race is often given doubts and feared because most assume that if they are bitten they will become like them. This is a mistake. Only humans can change and they often die as a result. Their leader is Layel, King of the vampires.

Nymphs: A race of mostly men and some women, who are just as gorgeous as their aura that draws you in. In order to survive, the Nymphs must have a lover at all time (a.k.a sex. A lot of it). Without this, they will weaken and eventually die. Their king is Valerian.

Dragons: At first glance, they seem to be just entirely intimidating men. But truly, they are fire-breathing Dragons who will never hesitate to burn their enemies to a crisp. They are a fierce warrior race and never back from a fight. Their leader is Darius.

Elves: The Elves are a peaceful race of men and women who reside deep in the forests between the Inner and Outer cities. They are a peaceful bunch, but will always aid their allies in a fight. Their leader is Arvenor.

Demons: Like the vampires, the demons are a race of beautiful men and women, only much much more vicious. They hardly have any moral compass, and almost no conscience of any good. They will devour any species they come across, and their sense of smell and taste are much more advanced. Their Queen was killed in battle, and they have yet to crown another ruler.

Rules:
Of course my own basic rules apply, most of you have role played with me before so you know.
Anything else that LocalArtist forbids applies here as well.

Random Role Playing 24 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago KayKutie13 said…
(( I will join once I decide if I want to be a Nymph or Vampire, love the story line here))
over a year ago Directingchicky said…
((Well I totally love that you love it hon :3 it is for that Dimensional thing for LocalArtist, so you may want to post your girl or guy there ))
((alright thank you!! ))
over a year ago LocalArtistist said…
(Hey DC do you think you could put the link for headquarters on here? I know I'm kinda asking a lot but it's just so people know that's its part of the dimensions. Thank you so much.)
((When can we begin?))
over a year ago Liquidz-Flamez said…
((can we start now?))
over a year ago Nathan-Croak said…
((So once, you put something up in HQ then you immediately start, without warning?))
((IDK do we?))
(Yes because me computer is broken and my iPod is glitching you can start now.)
((Idk how to start this, so I'll wait))
Mr.White stood on the type of a somewhat ragged building that stretched to grab the skies like a safety pin. The light grey clouds dripped with a caution of rain. The pale red eyes of Mr.White searched the area for any danger that he could prepare himself for, and if quick enough, evade it.
over a year ago Egyptkitty2113 said…
This forum is no longer a part of the Dimensional group, please remove it from the list, and it is from this point on closed, no more replies please.
over a year ago Time_Master said…
to Egyptkitty2113,

Kindly tell us who you are? i have had a look at your profile, and you have only recently made your account this month of 2014, also you have no right to tell these people that this forum is closed, only the owners may do so, please refrain from being a troll in the future, and maybe then people will like you more.

Sincerely, Time_Master
Dear TimeMaster,

I am the owner of this forum, I am Chicky. And I do have the right to close this forum because it is mine and it was leant out to Artist for use of her Dimensional forum, with which I have changed my mind and wish for her not to use.

In the future, please refrain from being a complete and utter idiot.

-Egyptkitty
:0 those are fighting words
she calls me the idiot?

If you are chicky, then kindly tell us these things IN your account, not a brand new one that seems to have no relation to your other account, otherwise you seem to be a complete stranger -_-

next time, think of that before insulting other people.
Or perhaps, you should before you insult people sweetie?

I have had no reason to EVER explain myself to you, and I will continue to not explain myself to you in the future. I am not fighting with you because there is no point in fighting with someone who doesn't have the wit to match. End of story, forum closed, I do not wish for her to use it anymore, and really this was never any of your concern in this first place. Good day.
when did i insult you?

also, you are still not believed to be Directingchicky, you are still just a stranger who claims to be her, the fact that some unknown account claims to be her doesn't mean anything, also i had not even asked you to explain anything about yourself.

please read and understand carefully, or you might mistake what I'm saying again.
over a year ago Roxas1314 said…
That IS Chicky. Don't assume things, like her being a troll, if you don't want to get called out on it. If you knew her well enough you would know it's her from the way she is writing.
over a year ago Axel1313 said…
It really is Chicky.
If someone Chicky knows vouches for this person it becomes a little more believable, but i don't know chicky personally because i only Roleplay with her once in a blue moon, you may be able to know her personally but outside of Roleplay i don't, still.

what is stopping Chicky from logging into her real account and tell us?
or has her account been deleted?
over a year ago Roxas1314 said…
I don't know, maybe you should have checked that little tidbit before calling her a troll? And if you didn't do that already you are still just assuming things.

I don't need to assume who 'this person' is, I know she is Chicky. So your assumptions can stop.
This forum is officially off of the dimensional RP, a new dimension will be made in it's place.
Thank you