Random Role Playing Demonic Harmony {Open/No Limit}

BlackPetals posted on Jul 26, 2014 at 11:09AM
Kind of obvious... It's got Demons and humans.

Human Character Guidelines
Name:
Backstory:
Personality:
Job:

Pictures optional for both.

Demon Character Guidelines
Name:
Appearance of Age: (How old do they look?)
Backstory:
Appearance:
Personality:
Power: (If you have control over Psychologial stuff, you can Bind yourself to another Demon, or to a human.)

Rools is rools:
No Over-powered people.
Feel free to offer opinions on what's going on in the story, and point out errors, but STAY. NICE.
Let everyone know if you'll be away on a certain day, so we won't derp and talk to your character.
You can also have multiple characters.
If you die, wait for Maugrim. He's the equivalent of the ferryman between life and death, among other things...

~Demons~
Jayden and Flair-- Dreamwriter.
Naru-- heart-of_love
Shin-- mcterra
Hino-- vegeta007
Maugrim-- BlackPetals.
Vicus-- Phantelephant
Shadow-- Nevermore_

~Half-Demon~ (Brownie points to Firiel for coming up with this.)
Rin-- Firiel.

~Humans~
Mirror-- BlackPetals.
Sakura and Zander-- heart-of_love (Absent for the weekend.)
last edited on Aug 23, 2014 at 10:09PM

Random Role Playing 2001 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 2001

over a year ago BlackPetals said…
Name: Mirror Grace
Appearance: White hair, blue eyes.
Backstory: Mirror is your average young woman. She lives on her own, and is working as a waitress. She sings, but never in public.
Personality: Friendly and cheerful, she can usually get someone smiling. Usually wears headphones when walking or visiting the park.
Job: Waitress at Bookends Cafe.
(Yes I know her dress doesn't cover all of her leg, but calm down. Seriously.)
last edited over a year ago
Name: Mirror Grace
Appearance: White hair, blue eyes.
Backstory: Mirror is your average yo
over a year ago xXDreamWriterXx said…
Name: Jayden
Appearance of Age: Around mid 20's
Backstory: He is the kind of guy that just doesn't follow the rules and does what he wants when he wants to. He lives with his sister and rides around on a motorcycle. He thinks all humans are worthless beings. He is a man of a lot of secrets and gets pissed when people try to pry into his business.
Appearance: pic
Personality: Rude, secretive, rarely kind, bad boy
Power: Unknown....for now...
Name: Jayden
Appearance of Age: Around mid 20's
Backstory: He is the kind of guy that just doesn't
Name: Flair
Appearance of Age: Early 20's
Backstory: She seems like a nice girl but she really loves seeing humans suffer. She also has a bit of a brother complex. Flair has stuffed the souls of demons into her stitched bunnies and they love to run around,causing trouble and devouring souls of others.
Personality: Sadist, a bit wicked, silly, clumsy
Power: Necromancy, control over souls, hypnosis, power over one's mind
Name: Flair
Appearance of Age: Early 20's
Backstory: She seems like a nice girl but she really love
over a year ago Firiel said…
Name : Emiya Rin.. Call me Rin..
Appearance of Age: 17
Backstory : Rin is a demon who always look so human. If you were a human, you see her no more than just average teenager. But if you're a demon, you could feel her devilish aura.
Rin's parents have killed when she was only 7. Her father is a human and her mother is a demon, that's make her half-demon. (But you can consider herself as demon.) Rin's mother is too powerful as a demon and after she married with a human, she also hoped that Rin would be not too powerful since it could endanger herself. Rin usually appear as cherish and playful girl. But she can change her personality sometime.
At dangerous time, she could be a full demon and she is no longer Rin. She won't hesitate to kill anyone. At full moon and new moon her demonic power is lost and she's a full human.
Appearance : Pic
Personality : Playful, and cherish. Sometime flirt, and sometime bad girl. Unpredictable.
Power : She have a special sword that always go with her. She also could give someone illusion and possess one's mind but it will take a lot of her power.
Name : Emiya Rin.. Call me Rin..
Appearance of Age: 17
Backstory : Rin is a demon who always look s
over a year ago heart-of_love said…
(this okay?)
Name: Sakura Kiki
Appearance: Pic
Backstory: her and her brother Naru own Bookends Cafe, Naru vanished one day and now Sakura runs it by herself.
Personality: Kind, Fun loving, Sweet, Has a short temper when her customers harass her waitresses and waiters, Strong, sometimes wise.
Job: Owner of Bookends Cafe

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name: Naru Kiki
Appearance of Age: 27
Backstory: he and his sister ran Bookends Cafe, but one day he woke up and ran away because he had because a demon for no reason now he's trying to learn how to control himself so he can go home to his little sister.
Personality: later
Power: Can turn into a large fox,Can talk to animals.
(this okay?)
Name:  Sakura Kiki 
Appearance:  Pic 
Backstory:  her and her brother
(So… I was just thinking, maybe Mirror could run into a Demon early on, and see them again at the Cafe…?
Also: starter post.)
Mirror lay in her bed, watching the time. It was three in the morning, and she had gotten into bed at ten. Finally she got up and climbed out onto the fire escape. She glanced down into the alley, and thought she saw something moving. Leaning over the railing, she realized it was somebody standing in the shadows holding something. She remembered the recent killings, and quickly ducked back into her bedroom. As she slammed the window shut, she thought she heard a burst of laughter.
((I don't play demon so, I'll make my own version : it's Mirror that saw Rin killed a demon.))

Rin turned as she saw a girl watching her battle. After she finished, she burst out, looking for the girl. Whilerunning she heard another laughter. Another demon is after her. She ran and followed the girl's scent. At the door, written: Mirror Grace. She knocked at the door.
Mirror stared at the door warily, but opened it. Standing there was a teenage girl. "Can I uh, help you? It is kind of three in the morning..." Mirror prepared herself for a strange day, hoping Sakura wouldn't be angry if she came in late.
Rin was panting. "I.. uh.. can I hide here for a moment? Just maybe 10 minutes... my enemies is looking after me..." She pleaded.
Flair calmly walked down the streets, searching for the girl. "Now I know I saw her come this way." She giggled. "She can't hide from me for long. I always get what I want." Her stitched bunnies followed behind her, also looking with a deadly look in their eyes and razor sharp teeth ready to chomp down.
Rin heard footsteps, she sure the demon approaching her . . .
"O-oh. Uh, yeah. C'mon in. My name's Mirror, can I ask why you need to hide?" Mirror stepped back, allowing the girl to come inside. "Do you want some tea?"
Rin stepped in, trying to act as normal as possible. "Some debt collector is looking for me." She lied. "I don't think it's the right time for tea. But, I guess I don't mind for a cup of sweet tea."
Flair continued search around with her bunnies, pouting. "Oh no! Don't tell me got away." She sighed before smirking. "She has to come out eventually...and I'll be waiting."
Rin sensed the demon was near her and her heart beating faster.
One of the demonic bunnies looked up and saw Shin. It growled at him.
Mirror walked into the kitchen, and took the pitcher out of her fridge. "Good thing I always have some made," she said, pouring the brown liquid into a glass. She set it on the table, and moved over to the window. "So..." she said. "A debt collector. You are pretty jumpy..." Mirror sat down, watching the strange girl curiously. She was definitely a pretty girl, and obviously athletic. There was no spare chubbiness on her. So my late-night visitor is athletic, pretty, and young, too, Mirror pondered. Was the debt collector planning on....? She shrugged the thought off carefully. Best not to think about that.
Rin sensed another aura, another demonic aura. This is bad . . If they even broke in to this girl's house, then I have to save her too. Two demons surrounded me, what worse came to the worst. How can I survive this?
She take the glass on the table. She took a sip and sighed. "Your tea is so good," she commented. "So, Mirror. I would like to know what do you think of me? A late-night visitor in your house.. hide from debt collector... maybe ... I'm someone sent to kill you.." She smiled. "Are you suspicious on me?"
Mirror smiled faintly. "Heh. Maybe. To be honest, you're a bit young to tangle with debt collectors, and I can't help but wonder." She shifted, closing her eyes. "But if you were sent to kill me, all I ask is that you make it fast."
Rin laughed. "I'm not sent to kill you. Even if it's true, I would prefer slow. I don't kill humans." she chuckled.
Don't kill... "Implying you aren't?" Mirror found herself surprisingly calm, considering how odd the conversation was.
Rin just smiled. "I think I can't lie to you since you have see my fight, right? I only kill bad demons and demons are after me. I never kill any human unless ... "
"Good to know I ran into a Demon with some morals, even if under such circumstances." Mirror turned abruptly. "If you need to crash here for a few hours, that's fine. And pardon my feeble attempt at being a good hostess, but I need to sleep a little. I have work in a few hours..." Mirror walked to the bedroom door. "Good night... or morning, as the case stands. I don't suppose I'll see you again if you vanish before I wake up, but it was nice to meet you."
Rin chuckled. "I'm a half demon after all." She looked to the door, sensed Flair in front of the door and Shin on the roof. She's surrounded.
over a year ago vegeta007 said…
Name: Hino

Appearance of Age: 19

Backstory: His origins is unknown, even he doesn't know where he comes from but he does get strange flashbacks of a kid that he thinks was him but he can never be sure

Appearance: Pic

Personality: He's quite quiet and generally prefers to have silence over talking to others but he is quite friendly although he rarely has a smile other than a little smirk

Power: He has control over a special purple flame that can be as cool or hot as he pleases
Name: Hino 

Appearance of Age: 19

Backstory: His origins is unknown, even he doesn't know where
Mirror dropped onto the bed sighing softly. At least she would have an hour of sleep on which to draw tomorrow, as opposed to none. It was the best she could do, really, even though she wanted t stay up and talk more with the half-Demon in her living room. Thinking along this vein, after several moments she fell asleep.
Flair sat outside on the porch, waiting for her little prey to come out and play with her. She giggled.
Rin frowned. "Why she not just go away? Always get into my business..."
Flair saw some random person on the other side and sent her little bunnies to go "play" with him. She watched happily as they chased the man down the street.
Rin saw the man being chased and she frowned. "Oh god, she really is a trouble and also her bunnies ..."
(I'm going to be adding yet another otherwordly figure into the mix, and I'm kind of excited to see where it goes because he may or may not become very close to our dear white-haired friend..... Also, long-ish post, due to introduction.)

It was childishly easy to get into the young woman's apartment. The dear hadn't even locked her bedroom window, and now he stood over her as she lay sleeping. He meant no harm to her. In fact, quite the opposite. Her best interests were his to set in order, seeing as they were inseperable. But that did not mean he could liven up the game with the gifts that were his to control. He was not bothered by the demons that surrounded, and even occupied, her apartment. They would not detect him, the way none could unless he chose to reveal himself. He lifted a hand, palm dow, and extended it over the bed, moving it towards Mirror's feet. The blanket slid down obligingly, leaving the sleeping girl exposed. And girl she was in comparison to him. He turned his hand palm up and raised it, closing his fingers. It was the girl's body that moved now, gracefully rising into the air. Should she wake, he would have to return another night. Her pale hair rose around her head like a halo, as if she were underwater. He placed a hand to her warm chest and pushed ever so slightly. A shimmer spiraled outward, and he smiled thinly. So he was right and she was the girl. He tilted her chin slightly, and found the small, teardrop scar on her throat. He planted a light kiss on it, and it glowed briefly, sealing the bargain she didn't know had been made. He set her back down and slid the blankets back up, leaving by window, and dissolving into smoke as he stepped into open air.
over a year ago YugiohFanatic1 said…
Do you think I could join?
BlackPetals commented…
Of course! It's open, so go ahead. over a year ago
Rin was sensed a strong powerful aura inside Mirror's room. She going to it when the aura was suddenly gone. She decided to ignore it. And not to disturb Mirror.
(o.o this didnt get as far as i thought it would...)

Sakura wandered around her house, it had become a habit to wake up extremely early during the weeks, she slipped on electric blue leggings and tanktop, Tight black leather shorts and a black leather jacket that didnt even reach her stomach as well as black combat boots. She headed to the front door and left her house, locking it behind her. "..it's to earlier otherwise i would as Mirror to help me stock the Cafe." she mused silently as she made sure she had her wallet on her.
(Yeah, pretty slow considering there's five or six people and one pending....)

Mirror sat up and slid out onto the cool wooden floor. She studied her reflection in the mirror to confirm she was the same. After her self-inspection she wandered into the bathroom to shower. As she brushed her long hair out she went into the kitchen, but saw no sign of her late-night visitor. "Huh," she mused aloud. "She must've left before I got up..." She made several pieces of bacon, and after eating them went back to her room to get dressed. She decided on her black, white and gold dress, because it was her favorite to wear to the Cafe. After pulling on her black boots, she slipped on her headphones, blew her apartment a goodbye kiss and locked it.

She wandered down the sidewalk, occasionally fiddling with the settings on 'Marshmallow', her white iPod. As she got to the Cafe, she sneaked into the side entrance, knowing Sakura was most likely on her way. One of the perks of living close to work is she sometimes beat her boss there. Giggling softly, she grabbed a box of books and began setting them on the shelves. Today was Thursday, so she set out murder mysteries and sci-fi novels. After that she ran into the storage room and brought out the cupcakes she had made the day before. After setting up she sat down with her favorite story, The Demon's Bible, and started reading.
((Who's the one who pending?))

Rin have jumped out from Mirror's apartment when she was wake up. She ran and ran faster, trying to get away from the demon who was sitting on the porch. If she could get away from the bunnies demon, then she would be safe... for a while.
sakura opened the door to the cafe and reached to flip on the lights, but they were already on like always. "hey Mirror you here?" she called as she walked to the back room, where only her and her employees were allowed, she dropped her bag down on a table and pulled her hair out of her face with a hair clip before checking the stock and everything else. "we have two large box's of coffie,tea and some other things coming in, as well some sweets we were finally able to order.." she smiled.
(YugiohFanatic1 wants to join but I didn't see the post until 30 min after it was put up.)

"Of course I'm here, Sakura. I want a job, don't I?" Mirror grinned, setting the book down on the table and going out to the main part of the Cafe. She sneaked a muffin from the shelf where they were cooling. "Ow." She mumbled past the mouthful of hot food. "I burned my tongue." She made a pouting face before checking to make sure that there was enough milk in the fridge.
Firiel commented…
Oh, okay over a year ago
sakura saw Mirror snatch a muffin out of the corner of her eye. "if you wanted a muffin there are some in the fridge next to the milk." She laughed as she finished doing stock. "and where's Zander? didnt he say he was coming to work early today?" the bell rang and Zander's voice called out. "i'm here."
sakura saw Mirror snatch a muffin out of the corner of her eye. "if you wanted a muffin there are som
"Morning Zander-Pander." Mirror grinned. "But, Sakura, the best muffins are those just-done baking." She did a small shuffling dance, humming softly over to the table with her book. She heard the bell ring but assumed Sakura or Zander would deal with it.

The man entered the Cafe, but didn't see the white-haired girl he had visited the previous night. He did see two other people who looked surprised to see him. It was, after all, an hour or so before they opened.
Zander rolled his eyes. "i'll be back." and he went to the back of the cafe to bother Mirror. "sleep well my little reflection?" Zander asked a smile on his lips

Sakura sighed before turning to the man, she guessed she could open a little earlier that day. "hello, how may i help you sir?" she smiled Already feeling the pain of a long day.
"As well as expected." Mirror answered, pirouetting. Her skirt flared outward, rustling softly.

He smiled. "Only looking for my reflection." He answered. "I can return later, I just wanted to make sure she had not gotten into trouble." So saying he left the Cafe.
(lol they both called Mirror THEIR reflection.)
Zander smiled at Mirror. "that's nice, anyways how did you sleep?"

Sakura just watched in amazement as he walked over, guess she didnt need to open the shop earler then normal. "what did he mean by ' looking for my reflection'..was he talking about Mirror?" Sakura's head was spinning and it was making her mad as well.
(hehe...)

Mirror rolled her eyes. "Weird dreams as always and on my side. How did you sleep, Zander Pander?"
She sat down and sneaked another muffin from the shelf.
Zander smiled brightly. "filled with images of my beautiful Mirror." he said before kissing her on the cheek and stealing a bite of the muffin she took from the shelf.

"okay Zander stop flirting,you'll scare Mirror away, and she's one of my best employees" Sakura teesed
The demon bunnies quickly chased after Rin. Flair giggled and skipped after them.

Jayden walked into the cafe and took a seat in the back. He tapped his finger on the table, looking out the window.
Mirror laughed. "Stealing kisses and muffins, Zander Pander? You seem happy today." She looked at Sakura. "And if he's trying to scare me, he needs to try harder." She blinked, then added quickly. "But, not in that way." She looked at the floor, her cheeks pink.
Sakura heard the bell ring.."okay..Mirror because you and Zander are eating all the muffins you gotta make more." she turned and made her way over to Jayden. "Hello i'm Sakura." she said "what would you like? she pulled a menu out of her pocket and handed it to him, the menu's were pocket size, but were very easy to read, and in the back they had special order's, like, if they were new or visited a lot, they would get something from the special for half price.
"It was only two, and we've got, like, a gazillion more!" Mirror hollered after her. Groaning, she thumped her head on the table.

(Goodnight.... ^.^)
(night Petal)
Zander laughed at Mirror's sillyness before heading into the kitchen