Random Role Playing One Choice, One Chance. (RP By Deathding)

deathding posted on Nov 30, 2015 at 04:11AM
(Hello RP club! I'm making a new RP here that's going to be about a character, played by me and named Chaos, that stumbles upon an old wizard while taking a stroll in the forest. This wizards gives him the option to press a blue, green, or yellow button, sort of like the Matrix. The blue button makes the wizard disappear and Chaos will forget all about the encounter. The green button will give Chaos a few days to think about it, then the wizard will return after a short while. The yellow button takes Chaos into a new world where a race called The Raverns are trying to destroy an evil group of Unidentified Underground Monsters, or UUM if you will.

This will be a very action-packed RP that will hopefully be a lot of fun! If you want a join, then just make any character you want to, explain a bit about your character, and hop right into the fun. Hope you guys like it!)

Random Role Playing 40 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago deathding said…
wink
(Nobody try to post till I'm done typing my part, sorry about that. XDDD)
over a year ago Hades_Shadow said…
(( Ok I will not try to post until then! lol ))
smile
(The story begins as a 15 year old boy by the name of Chaos Infinity takes a stroll down Azure Forest, where the trees are blue and the sky is even more blue. He meets a wizard in the forest as he asks him which button he wants to push. Chaos, liking the color yellow for no reason, presses the yellow button and starts a new adventure that he had no knowledge of before...... LET THE RP BEGIN! :D)
My Character: Chaos Infinity
Blood-Type: A-B
Hair color is Cyan, has green eyes, carries 2 Katana with him.
He's a pretty clumsy guy, but but stay out of his path when he's serious and weakened, because that's when his ancient ability, Edge Of Extinction, activates. This quintuples his speed and attack, making him a formidable fighter.
last edited over a year ago
(( Is this Sonic the Hedgehog themed? ))
deathding commented…
(Not really, at all. :P) over a year ago
over a year ago mcterra said…
((This seems interesting. I'm gonna join.))
(( I need to find a good character build first ))
((Do the monsters have human forms?))
(No, they don't.)
((Alright thanks.))
Name: Viktor Crane
Appearance: Pic
Race: Raven
Viktor's power is known as Ability Replication. He copies the powers and abilities (physical and mental) of others just by touching them. Once he has copied an ability, he stores it in his body and can use it whenever he wishes.
There are some drawbacks though. He must come in direct contact with a person to copy and store their ability or power. He can use only one ability or power at a time and needs some time before he can use another. No matter how hard he tries, he can never master an ability or power like its original user.
Name: Viktor Crane
Race: Raven
Viktor's power is known as A
(( Original Twist on a Classic Idea, I like your thinking mcterra ))

Name: Phantasmic
Phantasmic does not remember anything from his past, but any object without a soul will phase through him, or he can phase through it. As well he can become invisible when he chooses. although he is contantly mistaken for a Ghost he is very much alive.
(( Original Twist on a Classic Idea, I like your thinking mcterra ))

Name: Phantasmic
big smile
((Oh thanks Hades))
(( No problem, Ive never found a way to make power adaptation a level I considered Over OP or God Mod, but you described it perfectly in a good balance ))
(( are we starting yet? ))
((waiting for deathding))
(( ok ))
(You guys can go on, I'll be on all day tomorrow. :D)
(( I'll let you two start since I cannot be on probably for the next 12+ hours ))
(boop)
(What? XD)
(( he was bumping the forum, getting it to the top of the newsfeed so new people would se it and Those already involved would pick it back up ))

I stand in an empty field, looking at my surroundings and sigh, nothing for miles I would need to phase through, I like these moments, it made me feel human again.
over a year ago pablopj said…
Name:matt rivers
Appearance: picture
Ability: handy with sword rifle and fast and can manipulate time to ripe his opponent apart
Downfall: don'thave full controlof his powers and sometimes misses
Name:matt rivers
Appearance: picture
Ability: handy with sword rifle and fast and can manip
(( nice to see you here ))
(:D)
"Listen to me."
The words reverberated through his mind.
"Listen to me, please."
The words continued. The voice that said them was strained, like the person speaking was in pain.
"Listen to me, I beg you."
The voice continued, sounding like it was on the verge of tears.
"Why can't you listen?"
"Why don't you ever listen?"
These were said bitterly, spat out with a lot of venom in the voice.
"If you listened none of this would have happened."
He couldn't make any sense out of what he was hearing.
"Listen to me, damn you."
This time there was anger in the voice, alongside the pain and tears.
"Listen...what do I have to do to make you listen to me???"
This last part came out with frantic breathing. He realized that the voice was familiar.
"I will do anything...I swear...please, just listen to me."
The voice was desperate and he kept having the feeling that he knew it. The voice was very familiar...too familiar.
"Why are you refusing to listen?"
The tears had began rolling and the person had began sobbing.
"This is not fair....for God's sake, listen."
He knew the voice.
"This one time, just this once,...listen to me."
He recognized the voice.
"Listen to me and do as I say."
He knew who had the voice.
"I want you to please listen to my request."
He couldn't believe what he was hearing.
"Please...kill me."
It was his own voice.

-----------------------------------------­-

Viktor Crane woke up with a start. He was sweating profusely and breathing frantically. The same nightmare once again. The same one that had been haunting him for weeks now.
(( intense! ))

I keep resting in the field, I hear someone frantic from a distance, and don't know if I should help or just stay where I am at.
I leave the shelter of my home to head out to the field where I met a young girl last time, she was hurt and sadden, I'm hoping to meet her again, I hope she don't refuse help again, she reminds me of my cousin, she died by assassins, I was still in training back then and failed to save her, it still haunts me to this day, I will not let something like that happen again
pablopj commented…
(i can't wait to see deathding add more to the story, then the rp would really take off) over a year ago
I see a man walking in the field. I sit patiently seeing what he will do.
I see someone there but not the girl, disappointed, I should at least ask this stranger if he seen a young girl around here, maybe he had, " excuse me sir but have you seen a young girl here recently " I ask as nicely as I can given my background, I wait for an answer
*Suddenly, a dark shadow looms from behind.....It's the incarnation of what's been haunting Chaos for all of his life. A being not of this world, not human or UUM.......*

*This was the start of something new, and nobody knew a single thing about it*
I shake my head, "your the first person I've seen in days stranger" I say as I sit up, "who's the girl?"
A while later Viktor was out in a field. The light breeze was extremely pleasant and the fresh air made him forget about his worries, notably the nightmares.
As he ventured out in the field, he noticed two people talking. Viktor remained a distance away and just watched.
"She's somebody hurt and i want to protect, just forget it it ridiculous anyway, i should probably forget it" i said as i turn away, maybe i was just seeing things, maybe she don't even exist, i should just give up on finding her
All of a sudden the dark creatures known as uum unidentified underground monsters about 10 of them came out, " look like we got a battle on our hands ready to fight stranger, show me what you got, if you need a weapon i got a small blade, it not much, but it here if you need it" i grab out my sword rifle" lets light them up"
Viktor froze as he saw the monsters, his eyes widening. He hadn't expected to see on of them out there. He cursed under his breath as he began advancing towards the group.
One of the guys looked like he was ready for a fight, but maybe he was going to need help. Every muscle in Viktor's body tensed. He was ready for a fight too.
"Unless these things have no soul, I might need that knife." I say to the man, almost ready to punch one of them straight across the Jaw.
I hand him the blade then i start the battle by taking two out with my blade and another shot in the head, " this brings back memories" as i think of my last battle with creatures somewhat like these
I sidestep a monster and try to punch it. It makes good contact, "Ok, apparantly monsters have souls" I say starting to slash with the blade. I keep them at bay and when one gets to close I jab it to keep it back.
Viktor kept watching as the two guys fought. They seemed to be fending off the attacks pretty well on their own. Viktor didn't know if he should help or not. Maybe he would be a nuisance to them if he jumped. Viktor just clenched his fists and waited.