Random Role Playing Witcher Academy

El_Noire posted on Dec 07, 2015 at 02:55AM
Ever since the beginning of time, Humans and Witches have always been at odds with each other. Throughout history, whether it be the ancient times or modern day, Humans and Witches have been engaged in a never ending conflict. Witches, who desire the souls of Humans, and Humans, who wish to live in a world free of the monstrous Witches.

Over the years, Humans have developed many ways of of defeating Witches and ultimately surpressing their Souls to the Nether Realm. For some, this method is the use of ModernTechnology, and for others, battling Magic with Magic is the way it is accomplished.

Regardless of the method, many people choose to devote their entire lives to defeating Witches for tthe good of Humanity. To help instruct and guide the youth who choose to pursue this career, an Academy for Witch Hunters, known as Witcher Academy, was formed.

Are you a new student, or maybe a Witch hunting Veteran? No matter what you decide to be, know that once you enter the world of the supernatural, you never come back the same.

RULES

-I think we're all reasonable and responsible people, so i won't put any rules down here. But if things get out of hand, well...i'll put them here. Simple as that, really.

CHARACTER SHEET

Name:

Race(Human Or Witch):

Appearance:

Personality:

Backstory:

Elimination Method:(Magic, Technology, Etc.):

Ability:(What your method is specifically, if it's Magic, what kind of magic? Like that.)

Years Pro:(How Many Years as a Witch Hunter, if any)

Random Role Playing 99 replies

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...