Random Role Playing S.H.I.E.L.D. - Rising from the Ashes [[OPEN]] ((SPOILERS))

Hades_Shadow posted on May 15, 2016 at 05:47PM
This Roleplay is based off of the Popular TV series, Agents of Shield. You can be a Agent, a Super Hero, a Hydra Member, or a Civilian pulled into the Mix! you can be creative, Have your own team! Make your own operations! and make your own friends!

MAIN STORY LINE

S.H.I.E.L.D, once a organization created for protecting the people, was disassembled when HYDRA attempted to come out of its shadows. Now severely outmatch in technology and resources the ne Director of Shield, Phil Coulson, is working with his team to stem Hydra's rise to power. Nothing is impossible however. With a new group of Inhumans and Shield Operatives recruiting, they are once again becoming the "last line of defense" for humanity. Or are they?

RULES

1. Please do not RolePlay an Existing Character, you may interact with them, talk with them, but they may want to be used by others as well. and don't kill them off either, let the TV Show do that!

2. Do NOT include season three spoilers for now, once it is on Netflix and ample time has been given to binge watch a season you can then add spoilers.

3. No God-Modding, as this show has Proven, even Invincible soldiers can be taken out of the picture, allow your character to be human (or alien) by letting them experience pain sometimes.

4. Don't Kill living Characters unless they have given you permission.

5. Dont Curse excessively, If at all. Cursing is a big annoyance to me and I wont tolerate a bad mouth.

6. You must fill out the Character Rubric before Playing.

7. Have fun!

CHARACTER RUBRIC

Name:
Nickname: (or organization name)
Appearance:
Clothing:
Weapons:
Vehicle:
Other Gear:
Short Bio:

KNOWN CHARACTERS [NICKNAME] (PLAYER) {NOTES}

SHIELD
-Tristan Sabre (Hades_Shadow)
-Zane Vale [Zyn] (SilverLeo)

HYDRA
-Ava Dallas [Circuit] (Ayaka) {undercover in Shield}

UNAFFILIATED
-Peleke Koamalu (Hades_Shadow)
last edited on May 18, 2016 at 09:59PM

Random Role Playing 215 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 151-200 of 215

over a year ago SilverLeo said…
"Alright then. Can you leave me alone?" He asked.
over a year ago Hades_Shadow said…
"Until we have at least an evaluation of your skills and loyalties, probably not. We need to be certain you will keep yourself and others near you safe" he says, "but if you desire we will not hold you against your will after that"
"I'm not going anywhere with you or anyone else. Keep coming after me and I'll start to throw icicles at you."
"And what happens after that? If you successfully kill anyone the CIA will brand you a murder. Then you are always on the run." Sabre says twisting the Asgardian blade to open a hole in the wall. "Why do you hate us so much to risk that?"
last edited over a year ago
"People like you will always be hunting people like me. Its in your nature. So excuse me for not wanting to be a lab rat."
"Lab Rat, that's quite inaccurate" he says and in an even calmer tone, "I promise, it's mainly a psychological exam than a physical"
over a year ago 666demon said…
Name: Paige Sanders
Nickname:
Status: Supersoldier, unaffiliated but is willing to work for SHIELD if it means killing HYDRA
Appearance: Long black hair, dark green eyes, light skin tone
Clothing: black military cap, black tank top, heavily ripped stone-washed jeans, black military boots
Weapons: American Classic Commander handgun
Vehicle: Harley Davidson fat-boy low-rider
Other Gear: Baseball bat.
Likes: Bucky Barnes, Steve Rogers, Nursing homes, killing HYDRA
Dislikes: HYDRA, SHIELD, Modern tech, most people, Whoever this Hilary Clinton woman is
Short Bio: Paige Sanders should be hunched over in a wheelchair in a nursing home playing bingo, But thanks to being frozen for 25 years and injected with Howard Stark's Super Soldier serum she isn't. She woke up in a room with a familiar but different face; Steve Rogers.
-----
"HEY SABRE! YOU MAYBE THINK YOU COULD, OH I DON'T KNOW- GRAB THE KID?!" Paige yells from outside, swinging her bat since she ran out of bullets for her gun.
Name: Paige Sanders
Nickname: 
Status: Supersoldier, unaffiliated but is willing to work for SHIELD
"You're not probing me!" She fired ice at Sabre to get him to back off.
over a year ago Tiger_gaming said…
Rize shot the Ice into two, feeling proud she puts her hands on her waist. "Don't mind her, she just like that" Ray commed as he sits in a nearby,Shield comm.
"No probes, I promise" Sabre says, putting his hand on his ICER, "now we can do this the easy way, or the right way, my friends are getting a bit edgy"

(( Binge Watching season 3, give it until next Friday before dropping season 3 spoilers ))
"How about the hard way." Hailey formed several ice spears and fired them at the SHIELD agents.
(She is suppose to get away. Next time, she'll get captured by Hydra and SHIELD will raid their hideout to rescue her)
(( I know, I just thought Hydra was going to capture her during our conversation ))
Paige walked over to Sabre after the last of HYDRA was dead. "You know, if we get 'Eke on the job, he could talk with her. Make you guys seem like you wanna help." She looked up at him like she was hopeful. "I mean... At least try it if you're not just gonna grab her and run." After her words left she smirked and smacked his behind. "Nice work though."
(( 666demon, SilverLeo wants Hydra to win this one, so at least one of them should survive ))

After avoiding ice spears, and hearing Paige's Comments shakes his head, "Paige, I don't know when Coulson assigned you to this but this is my Op, so let me handle it, and you just worry about doing what a Merc is supposed to do." He still has his hand on his ICER
(I had planned for Hailey to get away during this one. They go after her a second time and that's when Hydra gets her. Then SHIELD raids their base. I'm trying to make this somewhat realistic and interesting.)
(( I understand, trying to get everyone else on board ))
I saw nothin' that said 'oh hey, hydra wins' just 'Hailey's gonna escape, hydra gets her the second time, shield brings in the cavalry')

""Now why are you talking to your elders like that, boy? Back in my day, if we talked back we would get our behinds whooped." Paige didn't back down. Shield didn't scare her. Nothing did except for modern technology. "I'm saying if we bring the other kid, maybe they could talk and show her you're not so bad like the old folk at Orchard Villa says you are." Paige shakes her head and walks off, picking up her handgun from where she threw it in panic.
"Really? You want to bring that up now?" He says as a Hydra helicopter flies above head, "MOVE NOW!"
Hailey took the opportunity of them arguing to make her escape
Sabre tries to Ice Hailey, but Hydras copter extends some sort of box in front of her, upon which the bullets shatter as they fly off. Enraged, Sabre turns to Paige, "you see, ruined the operation, now I have to report to Coulson. He only pays you on successes remember?"
last edited over a year ago
(Did she get captured?)
(She was suppose to escape)
(( Saw that again, changed the wording slightly so no one got her ))
Hailey was already escaping from the scene and finding a spot to hide out in.
Paige shrugged at Sabre, "I don't get paid jack, Sunshine." She said matter of factually as she jogged to where her Fat-boy was.getting on she started the engine and rode up to Sabre. "Just try my plan next time?"
Sabre, more than pissed, jump back in his T-Bird. "That doesn't work on Inhumans" he says to himself before starting the car.
"What now?" Zane asked getting in the car.
(Alright, nobody panic I'm back XD)

"When he gets the stick out of his ass, let me know." She told Zane and drove next to them as they headed back to base. She felt bad for the girl, motherly almost. But she knew they would take her by force or HYDRA would get her. Every mention of HYDRA, she wanted in. Every mission that involved kicking HYDRA ass, she wanted in. She wasn't doing this for SHIELD, She was doing this for her little 'family' as she liked to put it.
"Will do." Zane told her.
"There is no stick anywhere so back off, we have protocol for a reason, and we break from it when the supervising officer of the mission, which is me, says so" he says, making sure it was heard over the Comms. "Let's head back to base, and see if we can find traces on credit cards, IDs, train tickets that lead back to the inhuman."
"If she has been hiding this long, do you think she'll know to avoid using credit cards and such?" Zane asked.
over a year ago ErzaScarletXX said…
(( what did I miss? since I last replied? x3 ))
(Well, the main points are SHIELD and Hydra were going after an Inhuman. Both failed and the girl escaped. SHIELD team is returning to base)
(Did this die too??)
(( Hopefully not, my show has just been in full swing, will comment more regularly now. ))

"She might, but the others are near essential for travel. As well with Daisy's new facial recognition we should find her soon" Sabre said hopefully, he never completely loses an asset. There was a Mole on his team, he knew it and would find out who it was by himself, "let's head to base Zane"
"After you." Zane told him
Sabre hops in the T-Bird, and starts it up, "I like someone riding with me Zane, it means I get to have quality conversations."
"If you say so." Zane said.
Once they are in the air, Sabre mentions, "So Zane, just as a quick question, what was the first alien race you knew about?"
"What kind of question is that?" He asked.
"Just what comes with the job" Sabre says, hiding the intent of his inquiry, "mine was a Stray Jhitari from the battle of New York, in my first week at the agency. How about you agent?"
"First time I heard of aliens was from the incident in New Mexico with the Asgardians. If they count as aliens. If not then it would be the Battle of New York." Zane replied keeping up the appearance of a human.
"Interesting, didn't know you were a part of the New Mexico incident. Is that where you first met Coulson?"
"I wasn't directly involved. I had some friends that were and I heard some of what went down." Zane said.
"Oh, ok" Tristan's suspicions are becoming more solid. "By the way, have I showed you my blade before? Pretty nifty"
"Not that I recall."
Agent Sabre puts the car on Autopilot, and pulls his sword from the sheathe, making it visible, "pretty nifty, an Asgardian Blade made for Midgardians. People to wield this blade have been Galahad the Pure, Ragnar the Older, Leif Erikson, and even George Washington. It chooses it's Wielders on the purity of their heart."
"How did you get an Asgardian sword?" He asked
"SHIELD had it in their armory for a couple years, studying its properties and abilities. I was the only one who could pull it out of its sheathe. Only Asgardians and worthy Midgardians can do so" Sabre says, finally ready to show his full hand, "so why do I have reason to believe you can pull it from its case?"