Random Role Playing RP

DragonsArt posted on Apr 18, 2010 at 08:41AM
I thought since the RP forum lead to TONS of RP's, I wanted to start on something that everyone was ready on. Please, follow ALL rules posted on the forum. If you have not already made a charicter and want to join, make the charicter on the forum, not the RP itself. Thank you and have fun! :)

(It was started by demon_wolf, I take no credit in the making of the full RP)

Random Role Playing 479 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 479

over a year ago DragonsArt said…
I yawn, Sandy flew down on my nose, she has done that many times, so I wasn't scared. Something was tied to her leg, "What's this?"
over a year ago demon_wolf said…
Whinny walked through the woods, it was a brisk autumn day, a light breeze ruffled her hair, and the orange-yellow leaves floated down to land on the path on which she walked.
over a year ago YugiohFanatic1 said…
I sit in a tree and hear someone walking.I move more into the tree to be out of sight.
As she walked she heard the sounds of someone moving in the trees, but instead of stopping to see who or what it was she kept walking.
I watch her walk past and let out a sigh of releif."If anyone saw me up here,I'd be in trouble."
Whinny hears the person talking and knows what they had said. She disappears from the road and reappears next to her. "Now why would you be introuble?"
I jump and almost fall out of the tree.I grab the branch,hang there,and stare at her."My father said not to be seen."
Whinny covers her eyes with her hands. "Well I can't see you so you're safe." She smiled.
"But you've already seen me.As long as he doesn't show up,I'm safe."I pull myself back up onto the branch.
She keeps her eyes covered. "Who says I saw you? When I jumped up here?"
I giggle and keep sitting next to her."Don't worry you can put you hand down.My dad's nowhere near here."
Whinny uncovers her eyes and smiles. "So why doesn't your dad want anyone to see you?"
"Because he's paranoid about it.I'm half wolf and I have ears and a tail,but no human ears.He thinks everyone will hate me cause I'm different."I look at the forest around me.
"I'm different and as far as I know, nonone hates me."
"I know,everyone's different,but my dad's paranoid about it.Speaking of which,I'd better get home.He might be waking up soon.Do you mind walking with me?"I look at her with a smile.
She smiles. "Sure, but if your Dad might smell werewolf on you. If he can smell that good."
"I'm half wolf.We basically have the same smell.Besides,he's human.It's my mom that has the good sense of smell,but she's human too.It won't be a problem.And maybe they won't mind if you're with me."
"Cool." She jumps out of the tres and back onto the path. "Lead the way."
over a year ago hunter51 said…
A boy sits on the steps watching them with a curios look on his face wondering wat there talking about
I jump out of the tree and start walking towards the direction of the boy.'Who is he?'I look at Whinny and smile.
Whinny sees the boy. "Whos that?"
"I don't know.But he looks kinda cute,"I say jokingly and nudge Whinny.I laugh a bit and keep walking.
She smiles. "Yeah." She laughs alittle and keeps walking.
I chuckle and keep walking."So you're a werewolf,huh?Nice!I'm only half wolf.I can't transform completely into a wolf."We get closer to the boy and I look at him every so often.
"Yupp 100% wolf, its great." She smiles.
"Cool!"I keep walking.
"Yupp." She smiles as they get closer to the boy.
I look at the boy.'I wonder who he is...'"So why were you in the forest?"I ask smiling at her.
"Oh I was just out for a walk. I like to walk in the woods it calms me. You know what i mean?" She smiled.
"Totally.Oh,look!We're almost there!"A the end of the sidewalk,at the corner,was a big red brick house.'I just don't want to go there....'I do my best to keep my smile.
She looks toward the brick house. "Thats where you live?! I always wondered who lived there." She looked over at Hiroko, and could see her trying to keep a smile on her face. "You really dont want to go home do you?"
"No I don't...I love the forest..."'But that's not all.'I look at her and smile completely."But it's o.k.I'll be fine.I just hope I'll get to see you again."
She smiles. "Yeah it would be great to see you again too."
When we reach the house,I walk to the door."Bye.Hope to see you soon."I open the door and walk in.'Oh no...My dad's awake...'
Whinny smiled, turned on her heel and made her way back to the forest.
I silently walk past the living room."Where do you think you're going?!"My dad says.'Damn.'"Where were you all morning?!""On a walk.""Did anyone see you?!""No..."He stares at me and I hang my head."I don't believe you!""It's the truth!"He gets up and walks over to me.I cringe a bit."Do we need to do this again!?""N-no!""No what?!!""N-n-no sir!""That's better."
Whinny walked into the woods and sat on the limb of a random tree. 'I wonder if she is going to be ok? She was kinda scared to go home.'
He sniffs the air."You smell like wolf...but something else as well....I knew you were lying!!You let someone see you!!!"I cringe and he slaps me."Ahh!"I land on my hands."D-damn....He shouldn't being doing this to a 16 year old girl.""What did you say?!!"He kicked me and I scream a bit again.I lay there on the verge of tears.
Even from where Whinny was she heard Hiroko's scream. She jumped from the tree and ran to her house, she stood outside the house for a few minutes wondering what to do, How to go about it.
My dad sicks back onto the couch."DON'T EVER LET SOMEONE SEE YOU AGAIN!!DO YOU HEAR ME?!""Y-y-yes s-sir...."I struggle to get up and I start walking to my room.
She then decides to walk around the house and try and find Hiroko's window to her room.
I go up stairs and into my room.I sit on my windowsill and stare out the window."One day....Just one day...I'll be free of this place...."
As she looks over the house she sees Hiroko in a window. She looks around for a way to get up to the window and sees that bricks of the house are spread almost like a ladder. So she using the spaces to climb up to the window. Once at the window she taps on it.
"Huh?"I open the window."What are you doing here?!My dad can come in at any moment now!"I look at her with a terrified face.
"I heard you scream. Are you ok? What happen?" She had a worried look and a confusion one all at the same time.
"Oh that?I just fell.No worries.""Hiroko!Who are you talking to?!""No one dad,just myself.Go no."I start closing the window.
"Hiroko that was more than just a I fell down the stair scream." She heard her father talking and then said. "He hurt you didn't he, because he found out I saw you, right?"
over a year ago DragonsArt said…
I read the note, "Hm, intreresting." Sandy was cleaning her wing while perched in a tree. I get up and stretch, "C'mon Sandy, we got to go." Sandy flies down and lands on my shoulder.
"No.He would never do that!He's just paranoid.Now you need to go before he comes up here."I hear his footsteps."Go!"I close the window,but leave the tiniest crack in it.
Whinny moves to the side to get out of view but doesn't leave, instead she stays and listens.