Random Role Playing GUARDIANS of Gurhal

Jv611 posted on Jun 05, 2010 at 03:45AM
Ok so I hope no one minds but this is just an idea I had

In the year 2557, Humans have lived in the Gurhal system since 2388. They live in piece with their relative races. CAST's, Newmans,Beasts,and of course themselves. Each race different, CAST's...a race of cybernetic androids, Beast's...A race similar to Humans only they have the ears of A wolf and can transform into large destructive "Beasts", Newmans....a race of intelligent Physchics skilled with spellcasting called "TECHNIC's" and finally. Humans. The base of all races and the most basic. Together they form the Gurhal system. They have formed an orginazation called GUARDIAN's to protect the Gurhal system. Anyone is eligable to join including from ages from 12-50. They protect the Gurhal system against anything that would choose to harm it. They protect it from the SEED a group of strange creatures that just fell from space mysteriously. Together they fight to eliminate the SEED to protect the Gurhal system.

Random Role Playing 214 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 214

over a year ago YugiohFanatic1 said…
OOOO I WANT TO JOIN SO BADLY!!

Name:Mizuki
Race:Beast
Other:My parents died when I was young,but they gave me their house,their wealth,and their weapons.I trained and trained until I was perfectly skilled with every weapon we had.Guns,swords,mallets,nunchuks,and lots of others.I became a guardian when I was 15,getting in with my skill,and I've been one ever since.
over a year ago Jv611 said…
Oh just to let you know since this is all futuristicy (new word their lol) the weapons are all high tech like for example a sword instead of it being made of metal its made out of energy like the hilt is a generator

Name:Leo
Race:Human
Other: He joined the guardians when he was about 14. His training has tought him how to wield a double saber gracefully and quickly. He does his best to protect everyone he loves. (A double saber is like a one handed sword but at the hend of the hilt is another sword like 2 swords in one)
Interesting.I'm still skilled in all of my parents' weapons!*smirks* so when shall we start?When more people join?
Yeah like all that dosent make a difference. And yeah I think we need one more person before we start
Mkay.....JOIN!!!:D
Ehh what the heck I'm sure we can start
over a year ago hunter51 said…
name:tomo
race:human
other:he was part of oni when he was 11 (oni is like the enemy of the gardians) he specialized in spears when he joined the gardians at 15 his aim is impecable with bows and arrows
Well we have enough people to start
someone start
(GAH I'LL START!SINCE APPARENTLY I'M THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN DO IT!XD)

I was found fighting off a member of the SEED.I slashed and jabbed at it with my sword."COULD USE SOME HELP HERE!!!"I yelled as loud as I could to try and get someone's attention.It bit at me and threw punches and slashed at me with claws.
I'll start.

Leo arrived at the Guardians Colony (Its a giant space station) it had been to weeks since he graduated. Today was the day he met his partner and got a mission.
(Which one do we start with?)
over a year ago Shebird said…
(( Can I be part of the Seed? He's sort of a universal character I've used in a themed rp once. He appears human but can shapeshift among other things but there are heavy limits to his powers is that alright? It's not like spearkly magic kindo f shapeshift it's just that he can manipulate his energy ))
(That's sounds pretty cool!I say you can totally join...but it's not my RP,so you're probably gonna have to wait for Justin.)
(Seed is like a parisitic monster it can change native creatures and turn to creatures itself. And well you started it M so I'll just join)
((Sparkly* kind of* He's sounds like a major Marty Stu but I've been itching to use him. He's futuristic so I thought this would be a perfect chance. Jesus christ me and my typos ))
(lol.He sounds so cool.I think it would be incredibly helpful if you were to join as well.)
last edited over a year ago
((So Seed isn't just any random creature. Well is there any way he can fit or should I might as well give up/make a new character if I intend on joining ))
(No.He can fit.Of course you can join with that character!^^ BTW:I gots ta goes!!BYES!)
(Yes he can be a seed... he can be like a human infected by it and can control it)
(Guess I don't have to leave yet.So which post do we start with?Yeah....Now I have to go...BYE BYES!!^>^))
(Umm well how bout we just establish everything before going against the Seed. So lets just go with mine)
((Yeah rushing into things is the recipe for disaster when it comes with this sort of thing))
(Excactly oh and Shebird since your a part of a seed your kinda considered a bio-terrorist)
((Hooray! It's what I've always wanted!))
(Lol.Okay.I'm sorry for just rushing into things.Alright so I'm gonna be at that station.)

I walked into the Gaurdians Colony and made sure my weapons were hidden.I was a master at hiding weapons all over myself.I looked around and my tail swished side to side with the way I walked.My ears were perked straight up and slightly twitching every so often to tune in to different sounds.
Leo walked into the Guardians colony. "Hmm I gotta head to the headquarters first" he head up the escalade heading to HQ .
I sat down on a small bench and I kept listening to all kinds of different sounds.I closed my eyes to listen more closely.I overheard someone talk bad about another person and my canines started to grow sharper.I hated people talking bad about other people.It annoyed me that they would do that.I opened my eyes and saw someone walking to headquarters."I wonder why he's going there."
(In order to make this seem like a larger rp I'm going to add npc's)

Leo walked into HQ's. He walked up to the receptionists desk in the large room. "Oh hello Leo. I'm Mina in charge of all missions to Guardian's" She smiled "Today the Yohmei corporation (A corporation that manufacture's weapons and CAST's) has asked for a Guardian to teach a new CAST basic communication skills" Leo nodded "Ok I'll go" he said. "Ok then go to planet Parum right away"
tomo walks around town "im so bored nothing ever happens here." he looks down
(hey michealle is dat u in ur icon??)
"I'm so bored here....I wonder if there's a training center here."I got up and started wandering around.
Leo left the HQ's. He walked to the interplanatery travel airport and headed to Parum. When he arrived he headed to the Yohmei corporation.
I kept wandering and soon found a big empty room with dummies and targets."Good.The rookies aren't training yet."I took out one of my hidden swords and started slashing at dummies that surrounded me.
tomo yawns and walks towards the market place
I kept slashing at the dummies and soon went to throwing knives at the targets while slashing at dummies.One of the dummies hit me and I fell back with a grunt,soon picking myself up.I slashed at the dummy that hit me and cut it right down the middle.
"poly wanna cracker?" tomo said to the parrot in the market "your the cracker, your the cracker argh!" the parrot responded "you raceist little shit!" tomo says in its face and walks away
Leo arrived at Yohmei corporation. He walked to the receptionist and told her about his mission. She pointed to a room in the back and nodded. Leo walked into a room with a scientist and a CAST. "Ahh hello Leo its a pleasure to meet you this is Viviean" the android looked at him "Hello I am Viviean. It is a pleasure to meet you" she said in a very robotic tone. "As you can see Viviean is a new cast. We would like you ro take her to the field and show her basic communication" Leo nodded and smiled. He walked out the room into the hallway and took an exit to a field. "Well here we are" Leo said. Viviean looked at him "What is your name that I may call you?" Leo looked at her. "Call me Leo"
I kept slashing and jabbing and throwing knives at targets and dummies.When I was done,there wasn't a dummy left.I was breathing hard and I put my sword away,taking a deep breath to calm my breathing.I opened the door to it and looked around.When I was sure no one was looking,I left the room and walked around.
((Of course perhaps I might make him a newman What if there was a say...Mole in the system, JV. God, you seemed to be so oraganized..Have you planned this all out?))
((And yes dat me in my icon :) ))
(Yes I did planned this. This is all establish and I planned it. And yes their can be a mole in the system that's how I planned it. I'm planning it more and more. And yes I designed the races based on you guys.
(Cool,cool,and cool.I'm liking this RP!^>^)
(me to...wait what are you baseding on me ^-" )
(Thanks. And wait till I put the seed into play)

(So.....What are we going to do now cause my character is bored and is looking for a fight.)
(I'll take care of that M)

As they wandered the field Viviean asked Leo tons of questions and slowly began to speak more fluid and modern like a normal human. As they walked the ground began to shake. "What the-" he was cut of when a large dragon creature wth a black aura glowing. "Its a Deralon. But its infected by....the SEED" he stumbled backwards and ran into a wooded area. "Viviean I need you to request for backup from the Guardians" Viviean nodded and sent a report to HQ's. After analyzing the situation at HQ's, Mina, the receptionist from before sent a report over the telecom to anyone who was a guardian "Hello this is Mina from Headquarters. We have to guardians requesting backup from Green Green farms. Their has been sighting of a Deralon (A large dragon that Migrates to Green Green farms). They request backup in Parum right away"
I heard the warning and started running for interplanetery travel airport and started heading to Parum.When I got there I ran as fast as I could to the Green Green Farms.I smirked and drew my sword.I ran up beside Leo and stood at a battle stance."Got here as fast as I could.Now lets fight."
over a year ago demon_wolf said…
((Can I join?))
(Of course you can!^>^ BTW:I missed you!!)