Random Role Playing Very Random Rp That Has No Meaning!

Moonshine321 posted on Jun 24, 2010 at 01:44AM
This is just a random rp. You can join whenever you want. You can do whatever you want, and I could really care less for bad language, but nothing inappropriate! lolz!

Random Role Playing 113 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 113

over a year ago Moonshine321 said…
big smile
I'll start:

It was a lonely, rainy day when Penny (me) decided to go to the store. She had no car, so she had to walk the half mile, without an umbrella. She loved the rain, so she didn't care if she was soaking wet when she came home or entered the store. She didn't remember why she wanted to go to the store when she was almost there. That's when she heard a rustling noise from a dark alley...
over a year ago Teawanee said…
it was a little black kitten, whith big, green eyes, and the poor creature was soaked, and she walked up to penny and went "mew!" almost as if it were asking for help.
over a year ago Moonshine321 said…
Penny picks up the black kitten, and turns around to head home. She sheltered the little kitten in her jacket while she ran home, trying to keep it as dry as possible.
'Mwahaha' thinks the little kitten, keeping her inocent cute look on her face, 'It's all part of the plan.' She mewed a few times before they reached penny's house...
over a year ago YugiohFanatic1 said…
A girl standing across the street with glowing red eyes and long black hair stared at the girl and the kitten walk by.I just watched,my eyes wide open and staring."That was a nice thing to do."
over a year ago southern-belle said…
((((hey! im new, and kinda bored lol can i join??))))
last edited over a year ago
(I'm sure you can join any rp you want to join.)
((cool thanks [: )) Eliza (me) was walking down the rainy sidewalk apparently talking to her self when she noticed a girl with glowing red eyes.. "well thats odd" she whispered absently.
I looked at the girl who was walking and slightly smiles."Hello?What do we have here?"I kept staring at her,my red eyes observing her thoroughly.
slightly surprised and embarresed the girl saw me looking at her, i stop and said "um, nothing, i was was just um.. on my way somewhere" i couldn't take my eyes off her red ones
over a year ago Shebird said…
((Ooo! OOO! I wanna develop on Damiano so you can count me in on joining)) A small boy lay sprawled on the sidewalk scribbling with pieces of chalk. His skin was a dak olive hue. Dark brown hair shortened in a child's cut. He wore rich clothing, dirtied by crawling around on his hands and knees. A wooden sword lay next to him.
I looked away after hearing some chalk on the sidewalk.I looked at the boy and smiled.'How cute.'I looked back at the girl,but then looked back at the boy.
i noticed the boy the girl with red eyes was looking at and walked toward him a little, "strange for a kid to be out in this weather chalking" i said out of a bad habit i have of annoucing the first thing that pops into my head.
"Yeah...But there's nothing else to do.....But he's adorable."I laughed a bit and looked at the girl.My red eyes looking straight into her eyes.
The little boy's ears burned. He jerked his head at them, and stared with a gaping mouth and wide black eyes. "Wow...occhi incredibili..." He scooted on to his knees, and dropped his chalk.
"true" i said to the girl, her eyes still puzzeled me... then heard the little boy and turned to face him.
He then stood while lifting his sword, soaked by the rain. He walked, with the squishing squeaks of his leather shoes. When he stood before them, he leaned his head far back to get a good look at them stumbling slightly.
Nikki was taken to penny's house, then penny left again, so Nikki Called her friends. "Party at penny's house!"

(yes, a kitten with a cell phone. It's party cat!)
(Hecks yeah!I want that cat!NO NO WAIT!NO I DON'T!I HATE CATS!)

I turned to the boy and my red eyes were glowing from the dull clouds.I was soaking wet and didn't care.I had no umbrella and no coat."My,my.You must be more careful.You need to control your balance."I smiled at the boy and kept staring at him,my eyes still wide open.
Seeing the boy stumble I offered him my hand, stooping down a little to be closer to his hight, "you okay?"
mean while, Nikki the party cat, is searching the house for food. "No wonder she went grocery hopping. Well, they'res enough here for inger sandwhiches and a bag of chips at least." Nikki goes into a closet upstairs, and finds that there are ribbons there for wrapping presents. She takes them and use them as streamers. "People better show up, This is so much work." Then, finnaly, she turns on one of those dance stations on the tv, and turns the volume all the way up, shuts off the lights, and tapes her iphone to the celieng, useing the flashlight app to make a strobe type effect throughout the room. "Finnaly. Why is no one here yet?"
over a year ago Jv611 said…
Leo (of course your truly) stumbled out of the bar tattered, his clothes tattered with spilt beer and blood "Aww who needs you...you guys anyway. Ill ....I'll j-just ohhh crap my head" beiing clearly waisted he stumbled out onto the soaked sidewalk and collapsed on the floor
Leo (of course your truly) stumbled out of the bar tattered, his clothes tattered with spilt beer and blood "Aww who needs you...you guys anyway. Ill ....I'll j-just ohhh crap my head" beiing clearly waisted he stumbled out onto the soaked sidewalk and collapsed on the floor
I heard someone and looked at the man who just stumbled out of the bar."Hmmmm."I watched him collapse and then started walking towards him.I knelt down and stared at him with my bright red eyes."Excuse me.Do you need help?"
"Unless you got a remedy for a hangover than no, no I don't" he stared at her red eyes tiredly. I must be really really drunk, he thought to himself
"Hmmm....I do have some aspirin at my house.If you want some I can get you some fairly quickly."I slightly smiled and held out my hand to help him up."I also don't want you to stay out in the rain."
The boy stared at her hand (not Yugi). He reeled back and sneezed, a spray of saliva spouted into the air and floated down. "You...Uh...Mm. I am sorry I am troubled with English."
"Sure....anything sounds good" he coughs up blood and smiles "Ahahehe look bloody booze"
I shook my head and picked him up,not caring if he wanted my to or not.I wrapped one of his arms around my shoulders,to help to stay up.I started walking to my house with him.
"Uhh theirs no need to carry me" he pushed away and dropped to the floor. "Oww" he stood up and looked at her "you have...evil eyes"
"thats okay" Eliza stood back up, took off her rain-coat, and offered it to the boy "here, you look like you need this more than i do"
I looked at him then to the ground."I get that a lot.....I'm sorry....But if you would just stay out of the rain and wait for me,I will bring you some aspirin...."My face was slightly sad,but I shook my head and looked back at him.
Nikki got bored, but it was still pouring out. She may be different then most cats, but she still hated being wet. she sat at the window, staring as people went by. Suddenly, two people stopped in front of the window. One was obvously drunk, and the other had red eyes. She meowed loudly, hoping to get there attention to the lights and music. 'someone needs to come in and party with me.' she thought.
He slid the oversized coat on to each arm and hugged himself into the warmth. "Grazie," He said with a nod. "I..uh...enjoy rain but not wet. Hmmm..." He tapped his chin in concentration. "I'm sorry, I made a mistake?"
"it's okay, i understand what you mean" she said with a friendly smile. after a little thought she wondered about the boys parents "do your parents know you're out here in the rain?"
"Yeah are you like a vampire" he laid on the floor in the rain . He removed his disgusting shirt and lied on the floor "Fuck you rain!!" he pointed to the sky before closing his eyes and sticking his tongue out.
I shook my head."No I'm not."I knelt down in front of him."You should really get some shelter."
"No! You cannot tell! Eh, they will scold. Especially mia nonna!" His eyes widened, as his cheeks turned a flustered pink.
over a year ago demon_wolf said…
A girl with long down to the knees blonde hair ran around in a big circle, waving her arms madly about her. "I LOVE PANCAKES!"
((Pancakes are pretty good.))
((yesh, yesh they are ^-^) "its okay, it's okay i wont tell on you" she said as she stooped down and put a hand on his shoulder in attempt to comfort him. "but you may catch a cold out here as wet as you are"
(Do u like waffles. Yeah we like waffles. Do you like PANCAKES? YEAH WE LIKE PANCAKES. Do you like french toastt? Yeah we like french toast. Do-do-do can't wait to getta mouth full)

He laughed like a tired kid "shelter is for dorks...ahehehe" he shook his head "I've gotta care I'll be ok"
He looked down at his feet, breathing heavily through his stuffy nose. He slowly raised his head and stared at her. "Cold? I am uomo forte! Strong man! Mia padre said so. I can no catch ill."
"O.k....Well you wait here and I'll be right back with some aspirin."I started running towards my house.
"you're soaking wet and sneezing with a stuffy nose, if you're not sick already you will be soon hun" Eliza thought for a minute then spoke "well if you won't go home at least will you come with me to get you warmed up?"
Nikki watched to two for a while. The rain was lightening up a bit. 'hm, well, this party was a bust." she thought. she got her ipod from the ceiling, and left the house. she walked up to the drunk and looked at him. "meow!" she said, loudly as possible. before rubbing up against his legs.
"Mm... What is your nome? " He gave a very skeptical look towards her kindness. Not trusting of strange faces like most little boys.
"i'm Eliza, what's your name?" she knelt down beside him and smiled a little seeing his skepticism.
"No sorry I don't speak cat" he smiled and stood up "trust me I only got booze not milk" he lauhed and shook his head "Unless you like liquor"
I ran into my house and found the aspirin.I ran back to the guy and handed him the pills."I'm really sorry.I didn't have anything for you to drink."