Random Role Playing Fantasy's Desire

MidnaTikal8223 posted on Jul 23, 2010 at 08:09AM
Fourm about fictional things happening in a fictional realm.

Settings: The "Fairy's Layer"
A place full of faries, but also full of dragons, and traps!
"Devil's Palace"
A place said to be home to the Devil, for anyone who goes in never comes out.
And finally "Devil's Prision"
The worst place you could be at for doing wrong.

I'm guessing we could all start with two characters in the "Fairy's Layer"Not all characters have to have wings or anything, just something to make them fictional, please?
So let's have some fun with this, shall we?!

Random Role Playing 78 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 78

over a year ago Teawanee said…
Name: Felicia.
Species: She-cat (female werecat, can transform into a black cat, or black jaguar at night.)
Apperence:
Name: Felicia.
Species: She-cat (female werecat, can transform into a black cat, or black jaguar at
over a year ago demon_wolf said…
Oh Oh oh sounds FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wanna be a bunny girl!!!!!!!

Name: Cassie
She can turn into a unny at anytime. She is not the brightest lightbulb in the box, but she has her moments. Very nice and extremely trusting of people.
last edited over a year ago
Oh Oh oh sounds FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I wanna be a bunny girl!!!!!!!

Name: Cassie
She can
over a year ago southern-belle said…
Name: Lindy

can turn into a fox at her will, she's a bit stubborn and not very trusting of other people.
Name: Lindy

can turn into a fox at her will, she's a bit stubborn and not very trusting of o
over a year ago MidnaTikal8223 said…
Name: Ping

Daughter of a human and a demon.Has a power called "Lunar Demise"(but no one but her knows what that is).She has one brother, and is very headstrong, lazy, persistant, and broke.
Name: Ping

Daughter of a human and a demon.Has a power called "Lunar
How about we get started?
mischievous
I vote yes on getting started!
Ok then :) You wanna start?...
No, you go ^w^ <is not good with starting X3
Ok.

Ping walked uncertainly through the grounds of this strange place.Everywhere she looked was a new wonder, not that she was that ordinary, but this was far from even what SHE expected. "What is this place?" she wondered meaninglessly, no one could read her thoughts, and she was a bit too shy to ask one of the strange people around her.
over a year ago Shebird said…
((ZAM! I'm joining! Let me make my decisions. MALE OR FEMALE?))
(Either one!And thank you!)
Cassie sat in her bunny form just beyond reach of Ping. She watched Ping and what she was going to do. She looked very confused about where she was. SO being the gentle bunny she was she decided to ask Ping. "Are you lost?"
" Um...Yes, I have no clue what I'm doing here, for starters.Or where I am, but who are you, I might ask?" Ping said, looking over at Cassie.
((Taylor Lautner................ taylor lautner with bunny ears))
Cassie hopped foward a few inches toward Ping. "I am Cassie. I live here in a den not to far away." He nose twitched as she spoke.
((Taylor lautner with bunny ears lives in a den))
"Well, Cassie, I'm Ping.It's nice to meet you." Ping looked at Cassie, not really thinking about what may happen in this place.
((Hahaha but he would still be super hot and sexy living in that den with bunny ears. WAIT WAIT demon_wolf with a question. What realm are we in? The "Fairy's Layer" "Devil's Palace" "Devil's Prision"??????????????))
((Fairy layer, it says it in the description, babe))
( The "Fairy's Layer", that's where I thought we should start.
((It may say it in the description but there are three different settings. And thank you MindaTikal8223 for clearing it up for me. Thanksh. :D))

"How did you end up here? I have never see you in Fairy's Layer before."
(Anytime, and I'll try to state it more clearly)

Ping looked down, "I don't know, I was in my and Dante's office, then here."]Teleportation I bet."
She hopped around in happy little circles as she now spoke. "Teleportation. I forgot all about that. Who is Dante?" He ears flopped up and down as she jumped.
A form of curved flesh and bone lay against the warm sand. Water climbed from her feet and carressed her body loving and cool. Her skin was a smooth brown...fingertips twitching. She needed no modesty where she lay...just her body bare to the sun. No one here but...No one here but-Her eyes quickly opened. The beach disappeared, instead there were two characters talking incessantly over her daydreams.

Sitting with her legs-crossed, Fii was disappointedly clothed in a translucent dress with black hair braided in dried up weeds. She wasn't as clean as she was in her dreams. No, unfortunately her face and arms were covered in dirt from excessive gardening.
"Dante's my brother, we fight demons together, and run a busniess together." Ping said, but then noticed Fii.
She stopped hopping "Demons!" She noticed Ping looking over at something and decide to find out what. THat is when she saw Fii as well.
"Oh..uh.."She looked at both at them and chuckled. "You look foolish staring like that."
"Yes, the bad ones at least..."Ping told her, then turned to Fii, "Who are you?..."
Cassie hopped over to her and looked up at Fii. "You are very dirty." She blurted out.
Ping didn't know it she could trust her or not, "Who are you?" She repeated.
"Speak for yourself, you litle criminal." Fii tried to nudge the rabbit away from her, giving a look of annoyance. "Climbing in my garden and nibbling on my perfect cabbages..."She looked up to other and smiled. "Salutations, friend, I am simply known as Fii."
"I'm Ping, nice to meet you, Fii."Ping walked closer to her.
Cassie glared at Fii. "You are a mean women." She wiggled her little pink nose at Fii.
"Compared to what some would do to you, she's an angel."
She looked up at Ping. "There are meaner?"
Ping looked at her, "Yes, I've met so many that..." She drifted off into her thoughts, but also didn't think Cassie should hear some of the cases.
"That's right little bunny. There a creatures known to skin you alive, tear out your innards and put your head on a pike." She grinned cheerfully at both of them. "I preffer just patting pests away with a broom."
Ping smiled, "My pest will kill me if they get the chance, the reason for the sword I carry on my back."
Cassie clutched her ears to her head. "It sounds so scary." She whinned.
Ping crouched down to her, "Don't worry, I'll protect you from whatever may come."
((Whinny get on AIM))
((Ok I am on it now!!))

Cassie hopped for joy. "Really you will?"
"I wouldn't be so excited to have anything worth being protected from if I were you rabbit. In fact I would be happy to know that there was no need for protection at all. You really ought to start thinking more clearly."
"But its always good to know that if something did happen I would have protection. Unlike mean old women who hates rabbits."
"I'm not old...and I only hate rabbbits in my garden...Although, I don't like the idea of them blurting out insults to strangers, either. Hmmmmm..."
Ping stood up, and looked at Fii."I'm not sure what will find us here, hopefully not trouble."
"maybe if you told us who you were, then I wouldn't be blurting out insults to a stranger. I would be blurting them out to a person that I know has a name."
over a year ago southern-belle said…
Lindy was wandering around aimlessly, drinking a daiquiri, when she ran into Cassie "oh hell, sorry about that." she said, regaining her balence.
"I thought your large ears could have heard. My name is Fii, I've already said. No... other than the drunken women with distorted motored skills. I suppose nothing..harmful would be out here." She gave a sideways glance towards the mixed drink toting civillian.
((omg, I forgot about this one....Can someone catch me up?))