Random Role Playing RP Dragonology

fun123fun posted on Aug 09, 2010 at 11:29PM
on your 12 b day your parents got you the whole series of Dragonology (picture books about the study of dragons)
now your older and you got a letter

Dear reader
you ben accepited into the dragon acadamey where you will lern the study of dragons. We dont give these letters to anyone you have a gift to be a dragonologist. If you acept you will be picked up on a boat at the jhonson harbor in 5 days at 2:00 be there by 1:45.You will be sent to a island off the cost of the Unighted Kingdom verry few people are chosen to be a dragonologist.I will see you there
-Dr. Ernest Drake

in the letter theres a brochure. you packed your bags 5 days later your there on the dock waiting for the boat

on your 12 b day your parents got you the whole series of Dragonology (picture books about the stud
last edited on Aug 11, 2010 at 06:18PM

Random Role Playing 12 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago fun123fun said…
over a year ago YugiohFanatic1 said…
This one sounds interesting.Okay,I'll join.

Name:Chris
That's all I'm saying for that.

I stood there,waiting for the boat to arrive,my bags at my feet.I sighed at the time,I had just woken up."I really need to stop staying up so late.I was almost late for this thing."
zzz
name:lilly

i arrived at the dock at 1:32 and saw chris there. I was so tired i put my bags on a skate bored.she went to bed at 8:00pm but still tired.

"hey whats ya name? im Lilly"
I looked at Lilly."My name is Chris."I looked at the water,seeing if I could see anything.Soon,I saw a huge orange jellyfish and I watched it.I saw a small fish walked by and get trapped in its tentacles,unable to move from the stun."Another trap set by the mischievious jellyfish in search for food."
I looked at my wach then i looked around the first thing i saw was a cat chasing a mouse "hmm the boat should be here soon i wonder whats takeing so long"
"Probably delay by bad weather or rough seas or something.As long as I get where I'm going,I don't really care."I smiled while watching a few fish swim by.
"well want to go to mcdonals verry quick? its a 24 hour on me"
"Um....sure,I guess."I stood up and grabbed my bags,not wanting to leave them there on the account of someone might steal them.
5 minutes later we came back to the dock

"hey i think i see the boat!"
"That's good."I ate a few fries out of my bag and waited for the boat to dock so we could board it.
big smile
I got up my bags and put it on the boat "hey i dont want to be rude but did u run into something?"i ask Dr.drake "yes we saw a a sea dragon and tryed not to be the target."
"oh,ok!"
I put one of my bags next to the girl's and hid a small bag in the trench coat I was wearing.(Sorry forgot to mention that.)I looked at Dr. Drake and smiled."Hello.My name is Chris."I held out my hand to him,hoping he would shake it.