Random Role Playing Elliot's Fantastically Magical and Mischevious Wondercircus

Shebird posted on Aug 18, 2010 at 04:24AM
I started a new rp because my friends just bailed on me, and I have nothing better to do other than wallow in my self-loathing.

I'm going to make a really quick background story

Zumuz had once been involved with the entertainment career. As he was traded from prison under the ownership of a young female ringmaster. After years of their hard working in building The Circus of Madmen to it's great renown, it was all undone by the ringmaster's suicide. Zumuz, decided to go his seperate ways and became a sort of ringmaster of his own business. It was then that he found a young elfin boy who had ran away from home.

Zumuz raised the boy as his own, as he always wanted a child. But alas he had no knowledge of proper child-rearing and instead created a monster of a man, so dubbed Elliot. The monster came more corrupted as he took on another circus to rival Zumuz.

This is the story of Elliot and his circus. Where the clowns are never happy, and the ballerinas do a different sort of dance. Where children disappear and a the Ringmaster is run by greed.

So yeah basically it's a rp about an incredibly corrupt circus. You can be anything freaks, clowns, contortionists, firetamers, ballerinas, anything you want really. Or you could be just a normal kid who just came to see the circus. There is a dark secret behind the children's disappearance.

Random Role Playing 111 replies

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...