Random Role Playing Moccasin Trail

JarHead1234 posted on Aug 22, 2010 at 09:43PM
This is based off a book I read about Called "Moccasin Trail." By Eloise Jarvis McGraw.

Here is an excerpt of it.

Jim Keath has lived six years as a Crow Indian when he learns that his two younger brothers and sister are journeying west to take up land. Although Jim finds it difficult to fit in with the family he hasn't seen since childhood, and though they are wary and distrustful of him, Jim feels his duty is to be at their side. But slowly, as they survive the dangerous journey west, the dangers of frontier life, and the kidnapping of their younger brother, Jim and his family realize that the only way to survive is to accept each other and truly reunite the family.

I was thinking we could do a roleplay about how Indians had to get use to white people moving into their land. Like some could chose to be Indians and others can chose to be the settlers. But there does have to be an equal number of both.

Random Role Playing 6 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago JarHead1234 said…
And start.........
over a year ago demon_wolf said…
Hey hey hey I had to read this book in like 7th or 8th grade.

Sure I shall join as a........................ Indian!!!!!!!!!

Name: Shadow Wolf or for short Shade
Female
Tribe: Crows (No longer lives with them.)

She ran from her tribe when she was young, age of 11, she wanted to live the ways of the white man. But soon found out that the white man did not except her as a human but as a savage who only knew how to kill. So she went back to the woods but not back to her tribe. She goes where ever and sleeps where ever she wants to in the woods. Her only companions are her horse Tuckie, female, and her wolf Buck, male.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago JarHead1234 said…
For short her name should be Shade instead of Shad. That would be nice.

Name: Chance Keefe
Animals: Male horse named Dave, and a male mule named Reason.

He spends most of his time by rivers setting traps. The world around him is starting to change and get more civilized, which he doesn't like. He is quick on his feet when indian are around, not wanting to be killed.
((I don't think anyone else will join so I'll start.))

Shade walked through the woods, her eyes searching everything. From the leaves on the trees to the dirt beneath her feet. She did this though subconsciously, that one part of her brain that never stopped working. A bow in hand, she was on the hunt. Beside her Buck growled and leapt into the bush, Shade right behind him.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Shebird said…
((HI WHINSTER I'M HERE TO CORRECT YOUR SPLAAILLING EHRAURS! 8D accept* through* Yep...that's it also I looked at this..got slightly interested and then lost the interest. But now because of this rp I suddenly have the urge to start a western. Like old-fashioned movie/book western with a just a SLIGHT authentic bite to it))
((THANKSH!!!!!!! Hahaha Ok when you make that rp. I'll join. :D))