Random Role Playing **Camp Naturel**

Bella_Dhampir posted on May 31, 2011 at 05:19AM
Ello! I am new to this club, but I've role-played before. This role-play is about a camp that is supposed to help teens "connect" with nature. The only problem though is that most teens who go there only seem to "connect" with one another.

You can make any kind of character you want, but your character must be between the age of 15 and 19. The role-play will start from the campers arriving at the camp. You can also make more than 1 character, but that's your responsibility.

Oh! Another thing, I do need Camp Leaders or Administrators. There will also be Camp Groups, and you should mention the one you want... Here are the available Camp Groups: BlueBirds, Woodpeckers, Tweets, Doves. ^_^ Here are the Camp Administrators that you could be if you want: Director and Co-director. Only 2. Also, there will be Camp Supervisors, but Imma choose them from the campers since I'm Director ^_^. Here is the forum:

Name:
Camp Group:
Camper or Administrator:
Appearance:
Attire (optional):
Personality:
Other: (hobbies; siblings; ??)

Camp Groups:
Bluebirds - Tayla Lodge; Sara Lynn Marx; Deena
Doves - Lily Ann Marx; Tiara; Penny Anne Johnson; Amy Benson; Eve
Tweets - Alex Broux; Colby Browning
Woodpeckers - Luke
last edited on Jun 15, 2011 at 08:54AM

Random Role Playing 1602 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 1602

over a year ago Bella_Dhampir said…
mischievous
Here is my forum:
Name: Mrs Traite
Camp Group: -
Camper or Administrator: Admin - Director
Appearance: Short grey hair, pale blue eyes, tanned skin, medium height
Attire (optional): Camp shirt and capris with trainers
Personality: Fun but strict... etc =P
Other: She has been director since the camp was made (15 years)

My other forum:
Name: Tayla Lodge
Camp Group: BlueBirds
Camper or Administrator: Camper
Appearance: Wavy red hair till her shoulders, bright green eyes, pale skin, freckles around her nose and cheeks
Attire (optional): *When she arrives at camp* Plain blue shirt with a smiley face on it, shorts, slippers
Personality: Loud, nice (usually), laughs a lot
Other: First time at Camp Naturel
over a year ago southern-belle said…
This sounds cool :D alright, i was going to recycle some older charries but i can't really find any that fit so im gonna make two new ones.

Name: Sara Lynn Marx
Camp Group: Bluebirds
Camper or Administrator: camper
Appearance: Pale-ish skin, Straight black hair that reaches just below her shoulders, dark brown eyes. about 5'2"
Attire (optional): Usually wears cheer shorts and a plain shirt.
Personality: Kinda preppy but nice for the most part, very social.
Other: She only has one sibling, her twin Lily. It's her first time here, her parents made her come with Lily.

Name: Lily Ann Marx
Camp Group: Doves
Camper or Administrator: Camper
Appearance: Same as Sara accept her hair is a little longer.
Attire (optional): Usually wears jeans and a pull over no matter what the weather's like.
Personality: Very to herself, the type of person who would rather spend time with a book than with a person.
Other: She's Sara's twin sister, she's been here once before when her parents were trying to get her to be more social but it didn't exactly work. This time they sent Sara with her to try and get her to interact more with people.
over a year ago Paramore-CSI said…
Name: Tiara
Camp Group:doves
Camper or Administrator: camper
Appearance: perfectly curly blond hair that lands jsut below her shoulders. Bright blue eyes. about 5'6
Attire (optional):mostly wears short jean shorts and soft pastel graphic shirts(pink, yellow, white, blue ect)painted nails in many colours
Personality:Preppy, but extremely sweet, carefree but a total girly girl. extremel social and friendly, has a ton of friends.
Other: came to camp to get away from the hectisness of party invites and phone calls wanted to unplug and connect with nature and be free from pressures. has no siblings.
Thanks for joining! ^_^ Imma just wait in case more people want to join... since obviously there can't be a camp with only 3 people =P
truuue
(error)
we need guys........
error
Error? O_o ......... Sigh, we could start just us, and either make up simple new characters as we move on, or pretend everyone got lost on the way to camp. ^^
oh got lost is a good idea, like a flash flood on the trail and just the people who came early are there
Yah, totally... so should we do that?
im for it
[Okidokes, let's start.]

Tayla stepped out of the car, and took her suitcases out. "Ok mum. Thanks for the ride, seeya!"

"Ok, bye sweetheart!" her mum called back.

Tayla headed for the main lodge, hoping she wasn't the last one to arrive.

~~~

Mrs Traite sat in a big chair in the main lodge, waiting for the campers to arrive. She was excited to meet the campers new to Camp Naturel, and the ones who had been here before.
Sara and Lily were already in the lodge, Sara on her phone and Lily with her nose stuck in a book as always.
Tayla entered the lodge and saw two girls sitting on sofas across the room, one on her phone and another reading. She headed towards them. "Hey, I'm Tayla!" she told them.
Sara looked up, "hey! i'm Sara, the book worm is Lily, come sit" she smiled.
over a year ago HumphreyAlpha said…
Name: Penny Anne Johnson
Camp Group: Doves
Appearance: Short wavy red hair, tall, skinny, pretty.
Attire: red short sleeved shirt over a long sleeved striped black and white shirt. Tan shorts, hiking boots
Personality: adventurous
Other: Has a white dog named Bolt.
"Hey, guys," Penny said as she entered the lodge.
"hey!" Sara said.

Lily sighed at the new people and kept reading her book.
Penny sat down next to Sara. "I'm Penny," she said, extending a hand.
last edited over a year ago
Sara shook her hand, "im Sara" she smiled. "that's Lily" she nodded toward her sister.
"Nice to meet both of you. Hey, do they allow dogs here?" Penny asked.
error
(uh...)
Error
Sara shrugged, "no idea"

"some kid last year had one" Lily answered without looking up and at the same time as Sara.
"Sweet!" Penny stood up and went outside, returning holding a big fluffy white dog.
Sara and Lily both sneezed when she came in with the dog.

(waiting for the others now)
[I don't get the errors...oh and sorry I left, class was over]

Tayla laughed at what Sara said, "Hahaha! Bookworm!" She flopped down on the sofa next to Lily, "Hola!" She exclaimed at her.

~~~

Mrs Traite watched the 4 girls, enthusiastically talking to each other. She recognized Lily because she came last year and always seemed to be reading a book. "Pets are allowed, but not in cabins. We have special rooms for them," she said in reply to Penny's question.
Tiara walked in slowly letting her hair bounce as she walked she walked into the lodge and sat beside the girl reading a book.
(error)
(error)
"Okay," Penny said. "Where is it?"
Lily looked at the two girls who sat on either die of her, "why are you sitting here?" she asked.

Sara rolled her eyes.
"tis the lodge, isn't it." she said smiling sweetly
"Yeah, it is," said Penny, who was still holding the dog.
error
"Yeah, it is," said Penny, who was still holding the dog.
Lily rolled her eyes and went back to her book.

"forgive my sister" Sara said. "she's the opposite of social."
"explains alot." she said smiling
Penny laughed a little. The dog scrambled to get down.
Lily was still reading her book, doing her best to ignore them all.

"alright so lemme see if i got this... Tayla, Penny, and Tiara right?" she gestured to each of them in turn.
"You got me right, at least!" Penny laughed.
"Yuup you got it." she said smiling glancing at Lily's book.
"I love that book BTW mustof read it a million times. howbout you?" she said
Lily nodded, "yea I've read it a lot too" she said, still looking down at the book.

Sara rolled her eyes, "trust me the only time she puts it down is if she gets a new book. Then as soon as shes done she grabs that one again"
Penny let the dog down and it promptly started sniffing everyone.
"understandable. That books magnificent. Mind if I read it after your done. I forgot my copy." she asked
Lily shrugged, "okay"
"Yupperz! You got my name right!" Tayla replied grinning. She then turned to Lily and grabbed her book, "What's so great about this book? It looks boring." She started flipping through the pages.

~~~

"Oh, the special rooms are behind the main lodge." Mrs Traite said in reply to Penny's question. She then told the girls, "Ok, I need to check all the cabin groups, so can each of you tell me which group you're in?"
"doves." she spoke snatching the book back and flipping to the page Lily was at "I think that was your spot." she spoke pushing tayla away