Ratchet and Clank OMG News!

johnsgirlalways posted on Jan 17, 2008 at 02:06AM
I just found out that Ratchet and Clank Size Matters will be making its way to the PS2. Totally shocking. I'm not sure if I'll get it being I already have it on the psp but I'm very tempted.

Ratchet and Clank 9 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago cocopopsrdeadly said…
Really! Wow! I hope that it has more than 4 player online - that was a dissapointment on the PSP i thought!
over a year ago johnsgirlalways said…
I actually enjoyed it on the psp a couple of parts were very irritating especially the boss battle with Luna.....I actually decided that I'm getting it on the ps2 I want to see the differences and I bet it will be way better....
over a year ago WChangeRider said…
Way better? Hopes shouldn{t get too high. The only things reasonable to fix are servers, controls, etc. and other hardware things. Gameplay and story will most likely not change.
last edited over a year ago
It's coming out March 11 so one more week.
over a year ago RatchetandClank said…
Actually, they are adding new enemies into the game. Not to mention a lot of cool Multiplayer modes not featured in the original PSP Size Matters. I'm gonna get this game! I have R&C 1 & 2 so far. (I never was a good video game chooser when I was little. lol) Hopefully gonna get the 3rd at the end of this month and then Future: Tools of Destruction in June or July. :) R&C's like the best video game series ever made. And I'll get Secret Agent Clank if it comes out on PS2 (Yes, I have a PSP but wanna wait and see if they'll make the move from PSP to PS2 like Size Matters.)
They probably wont move Secret agent clank to ps2 but it would be cool...I almost have all the games just missing the first one and now size matters for the ps2.......I cant wait to get it on ps2 I loved it on the hand-held so its most likely going to be even more awesome.
over a year ago RatchetandClank said…
Hm..... I think I'll get the game for PSP. Mostly because not too much has really changed from the PSP-PS2 versions. Hey johngirlalways, is the PSP version really fun?
Yeah I liked it..It was really fun and had a really good story...Some parts are hard though...
over a year ago cocopopsrdeadly said…
The PSP one was great, yeah. They could of made the online better - 4 players max I thought was awful. But, yeah the game is good.st