The Beauty Shop Smoky-eyes

Shandiii posted on Jun 06, 2008 at 05:52AM
How do you do your smoky eyes?

I use a thick light black/dark grey eyeliner pencil, then use a smudge stick to rub it in.
Then I use a dark black thin eyeliner pencil to outline my eyelids.

I was wondering what you guys thought the easiest, or best looking way of doing smoky eyes?

The Beauty Shop 3 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago ali22 said…
I would love to get the smokey eyes effect.....I tried it once and ended up lookin like I had been in a fight, lol :D
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Edwards_Heroin said…
I do mine with black eyliner outlining my eye top and bottom and then smudge the top and add black or dark grey eye shadow to the corner closest to my nose, make sure you rub it in to make it look smudged but don't get it on your nose, and then I add a lighter grey to the rest of the lid and I usually put a little extra in the far corner to get that whole cat eye effect, but that's just me. I also find that layers of differnt shades of grey make it look better than trying to do the whole eye in one color too, oh and it's also better to use your finger to add the eye shadow because then you have better control of where the color is actually going and it's way easier to achieve that whole smudged look when mixing your colors, just thought I'd add that in there lol. You can also do this with all sorts of different colors too it's really fun!!!
over a year ago Edwards_Heroin said…
OMG!!! I can't believe I forgot to add this lol. It's also better to use a cream shadow, but if you do make sure you use a primer first so that the color stays on and for an added punch you should add powder shadow on top of the cream shadow, kk I'm done now lol sry for the long posts!!!