YouTube I'm Sick of PINK

kaosspear posted on Nov 21, 2008 at 10:48PM
this is for all u pink lovers out there get alife she is a dumbass retard that cant sing,looks really bad naked,and if she wants a fight BRING IT i would love to ram my fist thought her face.i have a 7 yo daughter and since the new song of pinks, she has been in 4 fights when i asked her she said well pink fights ,i laughed and told her pink would get her face smahed in if it was a real fight on the flim clip (and as i said i would love to b the 1 to do it)

so in short all u pink lovers that think u r cool go get into a fight and c how u come off i bet u will b sore and be a cop out go fighta bloke like in the flim clip(LOL)its time girls relise that if u want the same rights and be treated the same as equils then if u want to mouth off u just might get a fist to it u want the rights here there are(by the way not saying that hitiing females is a good thing just,sick of the 1's like pink that think they have balls)

YouTube 9 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago IsabellaAzuria said…
get a life is what I should say to you. Your poor daughter hopefully doesn't hear much of your rude talk, does she? I like Pink, not only as a singer but also as a person. How much she helps animals and well... if you wanna start a fight with Pink... i'm sorry for you because it means you really need to get a life.
over a year ago llerenaprincipe said…
lol
animals need helps from humans
help humans instead of animals PINK!
btw yeah, i don't rly like pink
but you shouldn't scare her away of pink, just reason with her
over a year ago MzCora said…
I'm sorry but I disagree with you. Its funny how you ridicule how your daughter fights because of PinK, why don't you wonder or ridicule the little girls [possibly including yours] you idiolize Paris Hilton, Lindsey Lohan or Britney Spears? Is anything they've been doing in songs and out something to be prided on if your 7 year old does that.

Pink is a true artist. She's bold. She's talented. She sings about the real deal, when all the other girl singers conform and become the everyday thin, scandaly clad, "wish I was a stripper" singers who sing songs that tend to bleed into each other because they sound the same.

I'm such a fan of hers because her music is edgy, empowering and fun! She makes fun of herself and she's not afraid to get her hands dirty, and no, not slut dirty. Listen to her song "Stupid Girls", REALLY LISTEN TO THE LYRICS, maybe then you'll see where I'm coming from.

I understand you don't want your little girl to take fighting or any habit like that from the things she watches on tv, but if that's the case, you might as well plug the damn thing out of the outlet. I'd rather my daughter be a fan of PinK then Britney or Paris. I'm sorry.

Slut or a woman who feels powerful being who she is? Man. What a decision.
over a year ago Becky12 said…
laugh
woo!! go Mz.Cora!! you took the words right out of my mouth- i liike pink as much as the next girl but man lady get a life!! you spend all day trashing ur daughters idol on the internet. wow i almost feel kind of bad. and heres a tip- GET A LIFE!!!
over a year ago wsblackshirts24 said…
wat is ur problem lady or man or wat ever u r...mayb if u dont want ur daughter to get in to fights...mayb u shouldnt let her listen to p!nk...mayb is ur fault for lettin her listen to p!nk...so u shouldnt be blamin p!nk for this still...cuz u let ur daughter listen to her
over a year ago Adorkable141 said…
Ahahah OMG how old are you??
You hate Pink so what get over yourself and realise that not everyone has to think the same as you and just couse you think that doesn't make it true ever heard the term "each to their own".Maybe you should apply that in life, no one likes narrow minded people.
Yeh ur entitle to ur opinion but you can't blaim Pink or her song for ur kid fighting if that reflects on anyone it reflecs on you as a parent, you should condition your child to realise they shoudn't do things just becouse they see them on tv. Pink isn't responcible as you should be the one enstowing in your child morals so that she doesn't do things just becouse a celeb did it.
Pink has as much right to say what she thinks as you do, and if you don't want to hear it then don't listen to it, honestly do you eat foods you don't like? No, so don't listen to or look at someone you hate.
And the whole saying she not hot nakid again thats down to personal preferance, she's fit in my opinion, and hot in her own unique way not some typicle Hollywood plastic, she looks individual, and like normal people does'nt look amazing 24/7.
over a year ago skull_1408 said…
angry
pink is cool ok? ya she does "fight". You should tell your daughter that it's all fake and part of an act. And by the way why do you care how she looks naked? I mean seriously I bet you don't look that good naked either. She is an average person with an opinion. ok? cool it. i know you are a person with an opinion to, but you shouldn't be so mean about it. If you just reason with your daughter and tell her not to do what other people do (which you apparently haven't) then everything should be fine in your little perfect house with no fights and no Pink!!!
over a year ago skull_1408 said…
smirk
and by the way you would never win in a fight with her even if you tried. you know why? cause you spend all day on the computer ranting on how you hate her. NOBODY F'IN CARES!
over a year ago Jackdylan said…
How old are you? Seriously get a life and take responsibility for your daughters actions. Dont blame other people for your daughters behaviour, she probably takes after you!! Any Pink fan knows your just JEALOUS!!!