Random Role Playing Monster Academy: Chaos of the Gods (Monster Academy RP new arc, Closed RP)

mcterra posted on Mar 28, 2015 at 06:06PM
PREVIOUSLY ON MONSTER ACADEMY;
THE ROAD SO FAR

So Takashi makes an interest appearance starting the whole arc with a fight with Sion only for Chranis to join in. This catches Takashi's attention and later disappointment before leaving the two in the dust. Later Sion and Kona agreeing to go on a movie, but upon the actual meeting date, Kona is no where to be seen despite it being far out of character to leave someone hanging. It comes to the point where Sion and Kien, who was talking to Sion, goes to check to find that a note that Takashi left saying she had taken her to Hell. Sion goes to Chranis for help on getting into hell because hes the Cerberus but Chranis makes it clear that he cant. Later they end up meeting up with Kise who has the ability to go between Heaven, Hell, and Earth freely for she is a Spirit Fairy, someone who serves to balance the three. Over time a group forms and they head off to Hell. Right off the bat they are met by Bull who leads them into the gates of Hell where they are lead to Takashi who talks for a bit before vanishing leaving the group with several hell hounds to deal with. Kise mentions and explains some details about Hell and what may be found including Orthus. (Page 49 for me) The group ends up running across a dead end where no safe path is shown. Trusting his natural gut coming from old memories, Chranis leads everyone into a hidden passage. After meeting up with a big boy hell hound they exit the tunnel they get confronted by Rikki, or Orthus, Chranis's brother. The group splits up as Chranis stays behind to fight Rikki as everyone heads on. Chranis's fight goes pretty poorly where he gets a sword stabbed through the four chambers of his heart in a battle not even 15 minutes long but is brought back to focus upon Sion calling out in the distance. He reawakens some of his old memories and abilities that allow him to heal perfectly with the miasma of hell. Without even fighting, Chranis proves he remembers enough to scare Rikki into trying to flee only to get his tail caught under Chranis's paw. After getting collared and chained, Rikki asks if Chranis really remembers everything and Chranis replies with no, only partial.

In the meantime, the rest of the group went heading off to the main castle where they ended up entering into the lobby where they meet Takashi with Senna and Kona elsewhere in the room. Takashi upon seeing them come up the elevator is clearly upset Chranis is not following with them and even more that Sion was too focused on the battle to answer his question. Kona and Senna proceed to watch while eating popcorn having conversed with each other quite a bit. Takashi and Sion end up going off to a battle arena location. Takashi seems to be handlign it good before Sion gets the lead.

As they fight, Chranis manages to make his way to the castle where the touching reunion of Senna and Chranis occurs and a flash back is given showing the previous life of Chranis and all before they too follow after Sion and Takashi. When the get there, it is apparent that Sion had gotten into the battle and Takashi was at a much lower stand point. Having everyone wait, Chranis went in to intervene in order to avoid any deaths. This occurs by getting Takashi to stop and then fighting, and more like taking hits, with Sion before he managed to get calmed by noticing Kona followed by him loosing conscious. With final goodbyes, they all headed back to Earth

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­-
NOW;

The Gods have decided to come down to the realm of the mortals. It seems like all they want is to have fun, toying with the inferior beings they've been observing for all this while.
Or so we think.
Within all the mayhem and ruckus lies a mysterious ploy; a plan unknown to all, even to some Gods.
Known only by a few playmakers within Apeiron, Their intentions remain absolutely secret, what they plan to achieve will have a direct impact on humankind and monsterkind alike.
And right at the center of this plan, stand our heroes, each of them necessary for its accomplishment.

Some of the Gods have already arrived at the academy and have made contact with our protagonists. So far all they've done is mess with their minds and sow seeds of doubt in them. No one can even fathom the greater danger that is approaching.

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­-

Alright folks, we've done this before, so I guess it'll be easy.

The various GODS

1) Sleep: The God of Sleep is as the name states. The God that controls all things related to sleep.
• Dream: The God of Dreams serves under the God of Sleep and has the ability to manipulate dreams. These dreams range from the beautiful rainbow filled dreams to the dreams like goals to the dreams like nightmares.
• Fantasy: The God of Fantasy serves under the God of Sleep and has the ability to manipulate fantasy and imagination.

2) Nature: The God of Nature is as the name states. The God that controls all things related to nature.
• Fire: The God of Fire serves under the God of Nature and has the ability to manipulate fire of any kind.
• Water: The God of Water serves under the God of Nature and has the ability to manipulate water of any kind.
• Air: The God of Air serves under the God of Nature and has the ability to manipulate air of any kind.
• Plant: The God of Plants serves under the God of Nature and has the ability to manipulate plants of any kind.

3) Existence: The God of Existence is a god that controls and manipulates the current state of existence a person or being is in. This means life, death, and the in between, or the limbo.
• Life: The God of Life serves under the God of Existence and has the ability to create and bring life.
• Death: The God of Death serves under the God of Existence and has the ability to create and bring death.
• Limbo: The God of Limbo serves under the God of Existence and has the ability to manipulate those that have yet to completely die and completely live. The God of Limbo can also bring a person or being into this state.

4) Time: The God of Time is as the name states. The God that controls all things related to time.
• Future: The God of Future serves under the God of Time and has the ability to see and travel into the future.
• Past: The God of Past serves under the God of Time and has the ability to see and travel into the past.
• Day: The God of Day serves under the God of Time and has the ability to make it day and manipulate light.
• Night: The God of Night serves under the God of Time and has the ability to make it night and manipulate darkness.

5) Space: The God of Space is as the name states. The God that controls all things related to space.
• Matter: The God of Matter serves under the God of Space and has the ability to manipulate, create, and destroy matter, which goes against science's main law.
• Anti-matter: The God of Anti-matter serves under the God of Space and has the ability to manipulate, create, and destroy anti-matter.
• Gravity: The God of Gravity serves under the God of Space and has the ability to manipulate gravity.
• Rift: The God of Rift serves under the God of Space and has the ability to create and manipulate spatial rifts within the universe.

6) Mind: The God of Mind is as the name states. The God that controls all things related to the mind.
• Memory: The God of Memory serves under the God of Mind and has the ability to see into, create, rewrite, and destroy memories.
• Thought: The God of Thought serves under the God of Mind and has the ability to read, project, and manipulate thoughts.
• Knowledge: The God of Knowledge serves under the God of Mind and has the ability to manipulate and know all forms of Knowledge.

7) Soul: The God of Soul is as the name states. The God that controls all things related to the soul.
• Emotion: The God of Emotion serves under the God of Soul and has the ability to manipulate emotions.
• Spirit: The God of Spirit serves under the God of Soul and has the ability to manipulate and extract spirits.
• Origin: The God of Origin serves under the God of Soul and has the ability to manipulate and revert something back to its origin from what it soul was first created as. May this be a regular human, a monster, a dog, etc.

8) Heaven: The God of Heaven is as the name states. The God that controls all things related to Heaven.
• Angel: The God of Angel serves under the God of Heaven and is as the name states. The God that controls all things angelic.
• Peace: The God of Peace serves under the God of Heaven and has the ability to create and induce peace.
• Holiness/Goodness: The God of Holiness and Goodness serves under the God of Heaven and has the ability to induce and manipulate all things holy and good.

9) Hell: The God of Hell is as the name states. The God that controls all things related to Hell.
• Demons: The God of Demon serves under the God of Hell and is as the name states. The God that controls all things demonic.
• Suffering: The God of Suffering serves under the God of Hell and has the ability to create and induce suffering.
• Sin/Evil: The God of Sin and Evil serves under the God of Hell and has the ability to induce and manipulate all things sinful and evil.

10) Combat: The God of Combat is as the name states. The God that controls all things related to combat.
• Strength: The God of Strength serves under the God of Combat and has the ability to manipulate great strength and power as well as great weakness.
• Strategy: The God of Strategy serves under the God of Combat and has the ability to manipulate strategy.
• Weapon: The God of Weapon servers under the God of Combat and has the ability to use and create any weapon without limit.

11) Balance: The God of Balance is a God who can manipulate and balance anything non-divine. In addition, the God of Balance can break the balance of anything non-divine.
• Chaos: The God of Chaos serves under the God of Balance and has the ability to create and induce chaos.
• Order: The God of Order serves under the God of Balance and has the ability to create and induce order.

12) Dimension: The God of Dimension is as the name states. The God that controls all things related to dimensions.
• Sight: The God of Sight serves under the God of Dimension and has the ability to see into different alternate dimensions.
• Connections: The God of Connections serves under the God of Dimension and has the ability to travel and manifest connections between alternate dimensions.
(All credit to Riku)

New Character sheet

BASICS |

Full Name:

Nicknames:

Monster or God:

|PERSONAL |

Personality:

Dislikes:

Skills:

Faults:

Weapons:

|ABILITY |

General Ability:

Ability’s Details:

Ability’s Weakness:

| HISTORY |

Notable People:

Bio:

| APPEARANCE |

Height:

Weight:

Hair Color:

Eye Color:

Its a battle of Gods vs Monsters.

Link to the prequel link

MONSTERS
Sion Doragon Amadeus Barzahd [Vulcan Dragon; Flame Model] - mcterra
Chranis Illavore Dendiris [Cerberus] - Riku114
Kona May Aosuka [Chimera] - Riku114
Aven Tungster III [Fire Elemental] - vegeta007
Fen [Water Elemental] - vegeta007
Haruka Kamiri Yone [Hydra] - Riku114
Kise Nickie [Spirit Fairy] - Riku114
Rikishin Kanme Dendiris [Orthos-two headed hellhound] - Riku114
Bull [Minotaur] - vegeta007
Takashi Nyaiga [Hell Dragon] - Riku114
Orikien "Kien" Ransen Osuka [Metal Beast] - Riku114
Senna Mikare Saname [Phoenix] - Riku114
Yuki [Light Dragon] - vegeta007
Leera Pamela Nadia Barzahd [Vulcan Dragon; Ice Model] - mcterra
Azriel Sisten Azerbell - [Unlassified] - Riku114
Orebis Maldevin - [Astal Vitirius] - Riku114
Tatsuya Miyatsu - [Kitsune] - Riku114

GODS
Dale Mephisto Woods - God of Soul [Nine tailed Fox] - Page 1 (mcterra)
Creed Thanatos Deimos - God of Existence [Monster Wolf] - Page 1 (mcterra)
Derebelt Raydon Cross - God of Sleep [Serpent] - Page 1 (Riku114)
Masuren Baren Roren - God of Balance [Dragon] - Page 5 (Riku114)
Cam Underwood - God of Time - Prequel (vegeta007)
Cindy Hargro - God of Combat [Invisible] - Page 6 (vegeta007)
Reigral Penitece - God of Nature [Vertasius] - Page 6 (Riku114)
Reece Ourano Morgan - God of Space [Golden Lion] - Page 13 (mcterra)
Hades - God of Hell [Manticore] - Page 13 (Riku114)

MINOR GODS
Dycedirkin Azerbuu - God of Demons [Baal] - Page 12 (Riku114)
Sazuken Kazaban - God of Suffering [Eblis] - Page 12 (Riku114)
Annuelia Mandervis - God of Sin [Untitled] - Page 13 (Riku114)

PRINCIPAL
Nexus G. Nexus [???] - mcterra (Beware; he is freakingly overpowered.)
PREVIOUSLY ON MONSTER ACADEMY;
THE ROAD SO FAR

So Takashi makes an interest appearance starting t
last edited on Dec 05, 2015 at 10:02PM

Random Role Playing 443 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 443

over a year ago Riku114 said…
(You know Terra. With you coming on and off and people who are willing to just continue where they left off in a story, you made this odd type of RP called 'Hibernation RPs' XD)
over a year ago mcterra said…
(Yeah yeah I think I should be recieving a prize for that anytime soon)
"Yo Chranis" Sion said as the others came over. "Good to see you broke free from the control of the devilish antagonistic manipulators." He glanced at Kona and Senna "And you managed to bring along those two too."
over a year ago vegeta007 said…
"Alright everyone's here, let's do something" Aven said

"He might fall asleep again"Fen said, "I say we wait for that"
"Wait wh-" He took a bit to figure out what exactly that was referencing. "Oh yeah. It was really really hard to. More difficult that going to hell and back."

"Well good to see you joining the group Mr. Arriving-To-Class-Early" Haruka chuckled with a tease. "Seems like Kise didnt join us today."

"Hey so anyways, what are we going to do today?" Kona spoke up as she and Senna finally made it back to the group.

"And has anyone seen Riki around?" Senna asked looking around. "I figured since he wasnt in class that he might have skipped and joined up when we all left the class, but it doesnt seem as if that is the case becing he isnt here yet."
"Ah who cares he can take care of himself" Aven said, "I wanna do something I am so bored" he said lying on the floor and groaning

"Missing Hell ?" Fen asked

"A little bit"Aven replied putting his face on the grass
Sion looked around. "Riki huh. I haven't seen him anywhere around. Who knows? Maybe he went back to Hell." He sighed "I think I'm missing the place too. Its more interesting than here for sure."
"I wonder if something interesting will happen soon" Aven said getting up, "Preferably something I can hit"
"Hey if you guys miss it so much I could always take you back there." Chranis spoke up. "Though Im pretty sure Takashi and the others wouldnt be all that interested in fighting you guys." He paused. "Maybe when class gets out we can have some fun checking out some of the other 'gangs' or something like that. Or we can always have lunch. That works too."
Meanwhile........

Riki had found himself drawn over after having sensed an odd energy that for some reason had bothered him enough to make him get out of bed and attempt on following it. It wasnt really much of anything big or frightening, though somethign about it bothered him. Actually, if he wasnt so used to smelling and sensing auras, he might have had easily missed it. It had taken him a good amount of time to get to the source being it was moving around, but when he did, he found himself at the entrance of the school where three new people came walking out of a car. Two looked like they were in their last year, the other one looked far too young to attend. "Hey there. Who are you guys?"

The blonde one over at him and chuckled, scratching the back of his head. "We are just new transfer students. It seems the freeways were backed up causing us to run a bit late. Nice to meet you Im Azriel. And this is Orebis and Tatsu, two of my friends." The two waved.

"Well Im Riki and....." He didnt complete his statement figuring it would be best not to say. "So why are you guys here?"

"Oh our school got destroyed by one of the monsters running rampant. We are attending here for a short while. Its a pleasure to meet you." Azriel said hold his hand out for a shake.

"Hm." Riki took the handshake with some consideration. "Well you should watch out for my brother and his friends. They might cause some trouble if they get bored."

"Thank you for the warning Riki." Azriel paused. "Do you mind helping us find our bearings?"

"I can try. Im a bit new here myself. But follow me." Riki said as he turned around to allow them to follow.
(Im going to be going to school tomorrow, so dont get too far without me.)
Sion looked at Chranis with a wide smile, his eyes glinting with excitement. "Chranis, you're a genius." He slammed his fist against his palm "Its time for people to know who's boss around here!!!" He said.
"I'd rather have lunch to be perfectly honest"Fen spoke up

"I like this plan, this is a good plan"Aven said, "Let's go find some heads to bust"
"You guys find fun in the oddest of things." Kona spoke up with a small chuckle added to it.

"So you arent coming?" Haruka looked back at her with a slight sly of a smirk.

"Of course I am. Though like usually, Im more here to enjoy the show more than actually take part." Kona smiled before turning around to look at Senna. "You coming too?"

"Ive been doing this longer than you have. Of course I am." Senna replied.

"Anyways, we have one problem Sion. Aven." Chranis spoke up. "Do you know where we can find another group of people in the first place? We cant just go running around blindly with the intent of a 'gang' battle."
Sion turned to them. "You don't have to worry about that Chranis. Even before I met you all, I had the opportunity to clash with most, if not all, notorious troublemakers on campus. There are even more than you think." He chuckled, visibly excited "Its gonna be a hell lot of fun." His eyes blazed.
"Sion, show me!" Aven said blazing up, "I am ready to cause some chaos!"

"Oh boy"Fen said with a sigh
(Oh. I have an idea, can I make Deren take something akin to a 'substitute teacher' of sort in one or two RP days?)

"Heh." Chranis smirked looking at the two of them. "If you guys are certain, it will be fun going back to the old days." He paused as his eyes seemed to shine. "Lets do this. Im going to get anxious at this rate!"

----------------------------------------

Meanwhile, a silver haired guy walked down the path ways of the academy, invisible to near all eyes due to the usage of his abilities. The guy had his hands behind his head in a relaxed manner. This was Deren and it was clear he was taking his very nice and slow stroll through the academy, although it was clear he was also looking for something at the same time. After a good deal of looking alone, he looked over and took notice of Creed and Dale before quickly approaching them. "Hey guys. Ive been enjoying a nice stroll through the academy, but I came to notice that Hades didnt meet us here. I would have been certain that he would have been one of the first to come and join us in your mischief. You guys seen him anywhere?"
(You're free Riku)
Creed glanced at Deren from the corner of his eye then he looked away, keeping a stoic expression. Dale, on the other hand, looked at Deren and smiled, the same sly smile as always. "Hades? Nah, we don't need any of the geezers around here. This is reserved for those who know how to have fun."
(Maybe we should timeskip the group or something?)

"Hum? Alright." Deren looked over at Dale before over at Creed. "So have you seen anything of that one group we heard of? So far everyone Ive been by during my walk havent shown anything interesting or much potential to be interesting. Not to mention most of them I can destroy rather easily."
(Yeah we should do that.)
Dale grinned "Don't bother Deren. That little group in question is far more interesting than you can imagine". His grin widened "They're clearly worth it, believe me."

(Timeskip then!!)
A while later, Sion led the little group to a part of the campus that was hardly ever visited by students. The reason was simple. That part of campus was home to the most dangerous and renowned thugs and troublemakers Monster Academy had. The administration had tried numerous times to stop the activities going on there but to no avail. In that part of campus were various old buildings that had been replaced by newer ones in another part of campus. Those old buildings had then been inhabited by various types of low lives. Sion had once been part of such a group till he had realized that such a life was useless. It was not long after that he had met Chranis, Fen, Aven and the others.
Sion grinned as they arrived. He looked around "Hmm, the place hasn't changed at all, I see."
Aven took a look around and commented on the place, "Damn this place shitty" he then turned to the others, "I wonder if the people here are even shittier"
Chranis looked around the place. "This place seems promising." He paused as he thought. "But do you really think its a good idea to bring the girls in a place like this?"
Sion looked back at Chranis with a raised brow. "You've got a point, Chranis." He glanced at Kona. He didn't want her especially to get hurt. He looked at Haruka and Senna. He wasn't sure about Senna and Haru either. "Actually ladies, thing's could get really dangerous, you know."
And then Yuki came flying in, "Hey, what's that supposed to mean ?" she asked Sion getting real close to him with an annoyed look, "You think it's too dangerous for girls ?"
Sion gave her an embarrasses grin. "No...no that's not what I meant, its just that...well..." He scratched the back of his head. Where the hell did she pop up from again? Well...he knew that Yuki could kick some ass.
"Then what is it huh ?" Yuki asked, "Are we too weak to play with you boys then ?"

"I wish I had some popcorn right now"Fen said watching them
Sion sweatdropped. He looked at Chranis, Fen and Aven. He mouthed the words "In grave need of some help here, guys."
Aven and Fen simply looked away and started whistling innocently

"Hey, you still haven't answered my question" Yuki said looking at him as if she was ready to punch him
Sion gritted his teeth. Damn them!! He was about to speak when he was interrupted by a voice behind him. "Hey, you guys...what the hell are you doing here?" Sion turned to find himself face-to-face with a big, beefy guy. Sion literally looked up at the guy overshadowing him. The guy grinned down at him, exposing rows of sharp, jagged teeth. "Don't you know its dangerous to roam around here? You can't just walk in and leave unscathed, you know."
"Excuse me, this is private conversation!" Yuki exclaimed jumping up and went to punch him right in the face
The big guy didn't even budge. His grin widened. "And more importantly, this is no place for little girls." With a wave of his fist and flick of his wrist, he sent Yuki flying straight into the abandoned gym. The big guy turned to the others. The skin of his fist had turned to stone. "Who's next?"

As Yuki crashed into the gym, various glowing dots appeared in the darkness all around her.. A tentacle slid out of the darkness and wrapped itself around her neck. It pcked her up and a deep voice was heard "Hey little thing, wanna play?" Various voices could be heard chuckling all around.
"You know, thats what they said about Hell. You cant walk in and you cant walk out." Chranis commented with a chuckle as Yuki punched the guy. He looked up and down the guy then around the other guys. "Hm. Ive seen bigger." Chranis looked over at Sion. "Sion your catch isnt the best Ive seen. You failed me."
last edited over a year ago
"Oh you son of a bitch you do not mess with me" Yuki then transformed into her three headed form and broke the tentacle's grip, she held onto with one of her heads, "Sure, let's play"

"Well then" Aven said with a growing grin, "This is going to be fun"
Sion faced the big guy with a frown. Then a grin appeared on his face. "The little girl will be fine...but you won't be in some seconds." The big guy clenched both fists "Wanna fight little guy." He said and turned into a stone golem. Before he could even make a move, Sion was already right infront of him. "You punch like a sissy." Sion said as he clenched his own fist "Now let me show you how to pack a real punch." He said and punched the golem stright in the face. The rocks on his face exploded as he was sent flying towards the gym. He crashed through it and burst out on the other side. Sion cracked his knuckles "Now let's get in there before Yuki gets all the fun."

Suddenly, various guys emmerged from the darkness around Yuki, all hoodlulms. They surrounded her. The guy with tentacle looked up at her as a new tentacle grew where the old one had been. "Hmm the little girl ain't little anymore. I've never seen you around here kiddo, but it looks like you wanna pick a fight. You're gonna regret that." He said and turned into a huge octopus-looking creaure with multiple tentacles. He wrapped them all around Yuki and brought her down violently, slamming her against the ground.
"Please to meet you, I'm Yuki" Yuki introduced herself as one of her heads bit the guy right on his octopus head, taking him off of her with ease, "Now now children, mommy and daddy are having a private chat" on of her heads looked at them with menacing eyes before blasting them all with a powerful electrical blast

"Looks like she's started without us" Aven said noticing the blast coming out of the gym's roof
Chranis sighed. "Well there goes my plans of having a nice tea party with you guys. I would rather not fight and be the bigger more respectable man, but if you plan to go hurting girls, I guess I have no other choice than to fight you." Chranis smirked as he finished up. It was a blatant lie. "Senna, you can handle yourself against these guys right?"

"I should be able to. You shouldnt need to worry." She said with a chuckle. "Its not like they would allow us to run free either way."

"So whether you like it or not boys, we girls are in it too." Kona added on to her statement. "Kien might want to kill you for taking me here though."

Chranis smiled. "Alright then." He said looking over a Yuki and took a bit to wonder if she would be alright. After figuring she would, he looked back at the rest of everyone. "Any one tough enough to serve as a warm up?"
"Damn Yuki." Sion said as he dashed to the gym. He opened the huge doors and got in just as Yuki began blasting the guys arouns her. It seemed like there were even more than that. The lights in the gym suddenly came on. The entire place was filled with hoodlums and lowlives. Sion beamed as he looked around "This is even better than I expected." The guys turned their attention to Sion and the others "Seems like there's more of them." 'Yeah." Sion replied "And we're here to let all hell loose on you guys. Time for some clean up." He said and dashed into action, punching and kicking his way through anything that moved. The hoodlums began turning into the monster forms and attacked the group.
"Hey no fair this was my fun!" Yuki said tossing the octopus guy out of the roof that had a new hole in it

"Sharing is caring Yuki" Aven said as he punched a bunch of them with a giant fire fist
"Welp. Ill take this as permission to have some fun." Chranis said as he ran in, joining Sion in the midst of the field of endless hoodlums. He didnt need to use his abilities for these guys so he really didnt plan to. Hand to hand combat would do just fine for these guys..... Most likely at least.

Following suit, Senna and Kona had taken on their monster forms and headed into the battle as well, the two sticking close together for strategic purposes.

Haruka looked around at everyone. "This looks so ugly. Fighting weaklings at random." She looked around, almost as if trying to find someone who caught her interest. It hadnt taken long before she took notice of this one lady and quickly flew at her with her lance. "I choose you to be my dueling partner"
Sion punched one guy in the face then turned and kicked another in the gut. He ducked as various fists swept over his head. He rose with an uppercut that projected the guy infront of him away. He kicked the one that was standing behind him. He summersaulted and landed behind one. He grabbed him, spun him and threw him into a cluster of them. Just then he was surrounded by four huge ugly ogres. He looked up at them and grinned as his fists ignited "Since we're in a school and all, I'll give you guys a little lesson about brawlinjg."
"Sion you asshole you said this would be fun" Aven said punching his way through a bunch of guys. He intentionally let a few of them hit him and when they did their hands burned up and caught on fire, he looked at them and smirked "You can look but you can't touch" and swiftly kicked a bunch of them in the face sending them through a wall

"For the record I wanted food" Fen said sitting on a chair watching them all fight, a few ogres came up to him "Hey pretty boy, get off our turf" one of them said before they all went through the hole in the roof, "This is boring"

"That's so cute, they're having fun"A mysterious figure said to himself watching them from a hiding spot, "So adorable, I could just kill them all"
(Oh. New character idea. Perfect time for it too. Give me a second. Id need a picture so as I search, DONT GET TOO FAR WITHOUT ME XD)
"Sorry for the disappointment, guys." Sion replied as he took down the ogres around him with a few punches. "But this is the best you'll get anywhere around he-" Sion got interreptued as a huge monstrous serpent emmerged from the ground behind him. At the end of its tail, there was a giant metallic, spiky mace. It brought it down violently on Sion and smashed him into the ground.
"I call dibs!"Aven exclaimed jumping up to serpent's head and landing on it, "Wassup ugly"
"Hey no fair! Why do you get the big serpent guy?!" Chranis turned his attention from his battle to look over at Aven only to be forced back to having his attention back to one of the orcs in front of him as he dodged the strike, quickly replying by lands a round house to the head.
The mace suddenly got projected off from the ground. It shot upwards with so much force that the serpent was carried away too. Sion emmerged from the ground was his fist held high. He looked up as the serpent began falling back. "I've always hated snakes." He said as he concentrated flames on his fist. The flamesengulfed his hand. He punched the air above him and a column of fire rose from his body straight towards the serpent. The flames engulfed the serpent and exploded blowing it to smitherins. The explosion lit up the entire gym and shook it right to tis foundations. Sion turned to the rest, his eyes glowing crimson. "Alright, now I'm pretty pissed. Things won't be funny anymore." The entire area became unbearably hot.
"Hey, I called dibs you asshole!" Aven said coming out of flames

"Oh boy"Fen said with sigh, "Here we go"
(Im going to go eat for 20 minutes. Be back in a bit. As I say.... You know the saying)
Sion turned to Aven "Now you shut the hell up. I'm having enough whimpies in the ass to deal with already so you stop being a pain the ass, okay?"
"Ha, that's like asking him to stop breathing"Fen said snickering

"Alright so what do we do now ?" Aven asked, "This was supposed to be fun but it turned into target practice"