Random Role Playing Monster Academy: Chaos of the Gods (Monster Academy RP new arc, Closed RP)

mcterra posted on Mar 28, 2015 at 06:06PM
PREVIOUSLY ON MONSTER ACADEMY;
THE ROAD SO FAR

So Takashi makes an interest appearance starting the whole arc with a fight with Sion only for Chranis to join in. This catches Takashi's attention and later disappointment before leaving the two in the dust. Later Sion and Kona agreeing to go on a movie, but upon the actual meeting date, Kona is no where to be seen despite it being far out of character to leave someone hanging. It comes to the point where Sion and Kien, who was talking to Sion, goes to check to find that a note that Takashi left saying she had taken her to Hell. Sion goes to Chranis for help on getting into hell because hes the Cerberus but Chranis makes it clear that he cant. Later they end up meeting up with Kise who has the ability to go between Heaven, Hell, and Earth freely for she is a Spirit Fairy, someone who serves to balance the three. Over time a group forms and they head off to Hell. Right off the bat they are met by Bull who leads them into the gates of Hell where they are lead to Takashi who talks for a bit before vanishing leaving the group with several hell hounds to deal with. Kise mentions and explains some details about Hell and what may be found including Orthus. (Page 49 for me) The group ends up running across a dead end where no safe path is shown. Trusting his natural gut coming from old memories, Chranis leads everyone into a hidden passage. After meeting up with a big boy hell hound they exit the tunnel they get confronted by Rikki, or Orthus, Chranis's brother. The group splits up as Chranis stays behind to fight Rikki as everyone heads on. Chranis's fight goes pretty poorly where he gets a sword stabbed through the four chambers of his heart in a battle not even 15 minutes long but is brought back to focus upon Sion calling out in the distance. He reawakens some of his old memories and abilities that allow him to heal perfectly with the miasma of hell. Without even fighting, Chranis proves he remembers enough to scare Rikki into trying to flee only to get his tail caught under Chranis's paw. After getting collared and chained, Rikki asks if Chranis really remembers everything and Chranis replies with no, only partial.

In the meantime, the rest of the group went heading off to the main castle where they ended up entering into the lobby where they meet Takashi with Senna and Kona elsewhere in the room. Takashi upon seeing them come up the elevator is clearly upset Chranis is not following with them and even more that Sion was too focused on the battle to answer his question. Kona and Senna proceed to watch while eating popcorn having conversed with each other quite a bit. Takashi and Sion end up going off to a battle arena location. Takashi seems to be handlign it good before Sion gets the lead.

As they fight, Chranis manages to make his way to the castle where the touching reunion of Senna and Chranis occurs and a flash back is given showing the previous life of Chranis and all before they too follow after Sion and Takashi. When the get there, it is apparent that Sion had gotten into the battle and Takashi was at a much lower stand point. Having everyone wait, Chranis went in to intervene in order to avoid any deaths. This occurs by getting Takashi to stop and then fighting, and more like taking hits, with Sion before he managed to get calmed by noticing Kona followed by him loosing conscious. With final goodbyes, they all headed back to Earth

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­-
NOW;

The Gods have decided to come down to the realm of the mortals. It seems like all they want is to have fun, toying with the inferior beings they've been observing for all this while.
Or so we think.
Within all the mayhem and ruckus lies a mysterious ploy; a plan unknown to all, even to some Gods.
Known only by a few playmakers within Apeiron, Their intentions remain absolutely secret, what they plan to achieve will have a direct impact on humankind and monsterkind alike.
And right at the center of this plan, stand our heroes, each of them necessary for its accomplishment.

Some of the Gods have already arrived at the academy and have made contact with our protagonists. So far all they've done is mess with their minds and sow seeds of doubt in them. No one can even fathom the greater danger that is approaching.

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­-

Alright folks, we've done this before, so I guess it'll be easy.

The various GODS

1) Sleep: The God of Sleep is as the name states. The God that controls all things related to sleep.
• Dream: The God of Dreams serves under the God of Sleep and has the ability to manipulate dreams. These dreams range from the beautiful rainbow filled dreams to the dreams like goals to the dreams like nightmares.
• Fantasy: The God of Fantasy serves under the God of Sleep and has the ability to manipulate fantasy and imagination.

2) Nature: The God of Nature is as the name states. The God that controls all things related to nature.
• Fire: The God of Fire serves under the God of Nature and has the ability to manipulate fire of any kind.
• Water: The God of Water serves under the God of Nature and has the ability to manipulate water of any kind.
• Air: The God of Air serves under the God of Nature and has the ability to manipulate air of any kind.
• Plant: The God of Plants serves under the God of Nature and has the ability to manipulate plants of any kind.

3) Existence: The God of Existence is a god that controls and manipulates the current state of existence a person or being is in. This means life, death, and the in between, or the limbo.
• Life: The God of Life serves under the God of Existence and has the ability to create and bring life.
• Death: The God of Death serves under the God of Existence and has the ability to create and bring death.
• Limbo: The God of Limbo serves under the God of Existence and has the ability to manipulate those that have yet to completely die and completely live. The God of Limbo can also bring a person or being into this state.

4) Time: The God of Time is as the name states. The God that controls all things related to time.
• Future: The God of Future serves under the God of Time and has the ability to see and travel into the future.
• Past: The God of Past serves under the God of Time and has the ability to see and travel into the past.
• Day: The God of Day serves under the God of Time and has the ability to make it day and manipulate light.
• Night: The God of Night serves under the God of Time and has the ability to make it night and manipulate darkness.

5) Space: The God of Space is as the name states. The God that controls all things related to space.
• Matter: The God of Matter serves under the God of Space and has the ability to manipulate, create, and destroy matter, which goes against science's main law.
• Anti-matter: The God of Anti-matter serves under the God of Space and has the ability to manipulate, create, and destroy anti-matter.
• Gravity: The God of Gravity serves under the God of Space and has the ability to manipulate gravity.
• Rift: The God of Rift serves under the God of Space and has the ability to create and manipulate spatial rifts within the universe.

6) Mind: The God of Mind is as the name states. The God that controls all things related to the mind.
• Memory: The God of Memory serves under the God of Mind and has the ability to see into, create, rewrite, and destroy memories.
• Thought: The God of Thought serves under the God of Mind and has the ability to read, project, and manipulate thoughts.
• Knowledge: The God of Knowledge serves under the God of Mind and has the ability to manipulate and know all forms of Knowledge.

7) Soul: The God of Soul is as the name states. The God that controls all things related to the soul.
• Emotion: The God of Emotion serves under the God of Soul and has the ability to manipulate emotions.
• Spirit: The God of Spirit serves under the God of Soul and has the ability to manipulate and extract spirits.
• Origin: The God of Origin serves under the God of Soul and has the ability to manipulate and revert something back to its origin from what it soul was first created as. May this be a regular human, a monster, a dog, etc.

8) Heaven: The God of Heaven is as the name states. The God that controls all things related to Heaven.
• Angel: The God of Angel serves under the God of Heaven and is as the name states. The God that controls all things angelic.
• Peace: The God of Peace serves under the God of Heaven and has the ability to create and induce peace.
• Holiness/Goodness: The God of Holiness and Goodness serves under the God of Heaven and has the ability to induce and manipulate all things holy and good.

9) Hell: The God of Hell is as the name states. The God that controls all things related to Hell.
• Demons: The God of Demon serves under the God of Hell and is as the name states. The God that controls all things demonic.
• Suffering: The God of Suffering serves under the God of Hell and has the ability to create and induce suffering.
• Sin/Evil: The God of Sin and Evil serves under the God of Hell and has the ability to induce and manipulate all things sinful and evil.

10) Combat: The God of Combat is as the name states. The God that controls all things related to combat.
• Strength: The God of Strength serves under the God of Combat and has the ability to manipulate great strength and power as well as great weakness.
• Strategy: The God of Strategy serves under the God of Combat and has the ability to manipulate strategy.
• Weapon: The God of Weapon servers under the God of Combat and has the ability to use and create any weapon without limit.

11) Balance: The God of Balance is a God who can manipulate and balance anything non-divine. In addition, the God of Balance can break the balance of anything non-divine.
• Chaos: The God of Chaos serves under the God of Balance and has the ability to create and induce chaos.
• Order: The God of Order serves under the God of Balance and has the ability to create and induce order.

12) Dimension: The God of Dimension is as the name states. The God that controls all things related to dimensions.
• Sight: The God of Sight serves under the God of Dimension and has the ability to see into different alternate dimensions.
• Connections: The God of Connections serves under the God of Dimension and has the ability to travel and manifest connections between alternate dimensions.
(All credit to Riku)

New Character sheet

BASICS |

Full Name:

Nicknames:

Monster or God:

|PERSONAL |

Personality:

Dislikes:

Skills:

Faults:

Weapons:

|ABILITY |

General Ability:

Ability’s Details:

Ability’s Weakness:

| HISTORY |

Notable People:

Bio:

| APPEARANCE |

Height:

Weight:

Hair Color:

Eye Color:

Its a battle of Gods vs Monsters.

Link to the prequel link

MONSTERS
Sion Doragon Amadeus Barzahd [Vulcan Dragon; Flame Model] - mcterra
Chranis Illavore Dendiris [Cerberus] - Riku114
Kona May Aosuka [Chimera] - Riku114
Aven Tungster III [Fire Elemental] - vegeta007
Fen [Water Elemental] - vegeta007
Haruka Kamiri Yone [Hydra] - Riku114
Kise Nickie [Spirit Fairy] - Riku114
Rikishin Kanme Dendiris [Orthos-two headed hellhound] - Riku114
Bull [Minotaur] - vegeta007
Takashi Nyaiga [Hell Dragon] - Riku114
Orikien "Kien" Ransen Osuka [Metal Beast] - Riku114
Senna Mikare Saname [Phoenix] - Riku114
Yuki [Light Dragon] - vegeta007
Leera Pamela Nadia Barzahd [Vulcan Dragon; Ice Model] - mcterra
Azriel Sisten Azerbell - [Unlassified] - Riku114
Orebis Maldevin - [Astal Vitirius] - Riku114
Tatsuya Miyatsu - [Kitsune] - Riku114

GODS
Dale Mephisto Woods - God of Soul [Nine tailed Fox] - Page 1 (mcterra)
Creed Thanatos Deimos - God of Existence [Monster Wolf] - Page 1 (mcterra)
Derebelt Raydon Cross - God of Sleep [Serpent] - Page 1 (Riku114)
Masuren Baren Roren - God of Balance [Dragon] - Page 5 (Riku114)
Cam Underwood - God of Time - Prequel (vegeta007)
Cindy Hargro - God of Combat [Invisible] - Page 6 (vegeta007)
Reigral Penitece - God of Nature [Vertasius] - Page 6 (Riku114)
Reece Ourano Morgan - God of Space [Golden Lion] - Page 13 (mcterra)
Hades - God of Hell [Manticore] - Page 13 (Riku114)

MINOR GODS
Dycedirkin Azerbuu - God of Demons [Baal] - Page 12 (Riku114)
Sazuken Kazaban - God of Suffering [Eblis] - Page 12 (Riku114)
Annuelia Mandervis - God of Sin [Untitled] - Page 13 (Riku114)

PRINCIPAL
Nexus G. Nexus [???] - mcterra (Beware; he is freakingly overpowered.)
PREVIOUSLY ON MONSTER ACADEMY;
THE ROAD SO FAR

So Takashi makes an interest appearance starting t
last edited on Dec 05, 2015 at 10:02PM

Random Role Playing 443 replies

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 401-443 of 443

over a year ago Riku114 said…
(Sorry for not replying today or yesterday. I would like to say 'I was giving Terra a chance to reply' but being I know perfectly well that its my turn to reply, I cant XD

Ive been preparing for my main RP's birthweek today and yesterday I was busy with that article I mentioned earlier)
Rubbing the back of his head, Takashi turned to look at where the rock came from to see Yuki barely in sight. He sighed. What did they want? They were always up to no good, Sion and his friends that is. He looked over at the teacher giving his lecture before standing up and walking out the door.

"Nyaiga. Where do you think you are going?" The teacher called out to him as he headed out the door.

"Tch." He clicked his tongue as he looked back that the teacher. "Bathroom. Ill be back in a bit." He said, heading out the door to where Yuki and the others were. "What do you idiots want?"

"Ah. Nothing much." Haruka said with a sweet, but clearly mischievous tone with a smile to match.
over a year ago mcterra said…
Leera moved and stood iñfront of Takashi, a little too close actually. She kept eye contact. "So you,re Takashi huh. You don't look too impressive." She then sniffed and furrowed her brow. She wrinkled her nose in disgust "You don't smell like anything I've known so far, where do you come from?"
Takashi examined her with a light glare. She smelled and looked much like him, but as far as his knowledge went, he did not know much on her. Naturally he would have taken it as a sign of danger that she already knew his name, particularly with the current standings, but given Haruka and Yuki were here, it wasnt very hard to figure out. "I dont know who you are or why you are here, but Im not open to fighting you. Actually, with your smell and appearance, Id have fun fighting you, but given Im under orders and a mission from Chranis, fighting unnecessarily is prohibited." He said, sounding as if he were reciting something straight out of a book.
over a year ago vegeta007 said…
"Either you are very boring or you're to scared to fight her"Yuki said looking at with a raised eyebrow, "Maybe both, I do you remember you as a pretty uninteresting monster, like right now you're kinda putting me to sleep"
(Terra?)
((Btw. I dont expect you guys to read it, but if you want a sample of the amount I can write with ease.... Here.

link

Surpassed word limit there... XD))
(Maybe you should try writing book, there's no word limit there XD
Also I think Terra has gone back.into hibernation)
(Sorry folks, I've been busy and distrated recently.)
Leera smirked at Yuki's remark. She tok off her sunglasses. "She's right' you're turning out to be quite a disappointment. I heard so much about you. Its a pity, really." She flashed a cocky grin, exactly like Sion's.
Takashi took a deep breath, clearly in attempt to try to keep a cool head over the uncanny resemblances in both appearance and personality. "I am not some game character solely made for fighting. You cant just expect me to be up to fighting just about anyone, regardless of if it conflicts with a mission or not. You are a complete stranger to me. You have dont me no wrong. And you arent getting in the way of my mission by any other way than trying to bug me out of my post."
What Leera did next was unexpected but not surprising for someone with her character. She spat the gum she was chewing right on his face. The gooey gum lodged itself between his eyes and spittle trickled down his nose. Leera smiled. "You sure I haven't done you any wrong?"
Takashi took a deep breath, pinching and pulling the gum off his face before flicking it to the side, his glare now focused on Leera. "Filthy mortal worlders." He hissed as his blue eyes gleamed slightly brighter. "Cerberus is insane for liking you all so much." He muttered quietly under his breath before he charged in with a punch at an insane speed.

The teacher glanced out the door, curious as to what the commotion a bit of a distance away from the classroom was. "What is Nyaiga doing?"

Azriel looked out towards the door before A matched with B and he stood up. "Ah! Teacher sir! I think Nyaiga might have gotten lost on his way to the bathroom! Ill go help him!" He said, running out of the classroom.

"Oi! Azriel! Get back here! You cant go by yourself!" Orebis shouted following shortly after him.

"Hey! You two-" The teacher called out before sighing. Students got like this randomly. He glanced over at Tatsu. "You arent following?"

"Nah. Im not into the nonsense. Besides, this is a school ground, not some child's wrestling ring." Tatsu said. It wasnt much of an interest to him, and even if he really did want to see, his abilities allowed him to do so regardless.
Leera was taken aback by Takashi's speed. She hadn't expected him to be so fast. Luckily, she had rapier-wit instincts. She moved at the last moment, the punch missing her by an inch. She grinned "I like you already." She swivelled around, launching a high reverse roundhouse kick aimed at his temple.
(PS: I wont be on much this week as I am having Band Camp. Ill get to reply when I can though)
Takashi was going to comment, but with the limited time at hand due to the speed of the attack, he had to quickly move, bringing his arms up to both guard and grasp onto her leg. "Not bad." He said as he used her leg to spin, get momentum, and toss her.
Leera spun in the air and landed on her feet. She cracked her neck then clenched her fists and took her stance. "I'm still getting started." She took a step forward and swung her fist, punching the air infront of her. This generated a frost wave that shot forward towards Takashi, freezing everything in its wake.
Takashi didnt seem to dodge and that meant she either managed to catch him off guard or he decided not to dodge. Regardless, the attack froze the area around him, seemingly making an ice shell. For a second or two there wasnt any movement, before a large quantity of bright blue flames shot from above, melting the ice around Takashi. "Ice huh? Im not a particular fan of ice." He said, lowering his flame-covered hands to the side. He paused for a second yawning, seemingly lost all interest. "I might tap out. Ice people bore me. They are too easy opponents and because of that they dont even serve as a threat. Ive killed too many in my time that I dont really need my kill count going higher." He sighed. "If you cant freeze Hell, you cant freeze me."
Leera raised a brow. She hadn't really figured out what he was talking about, but she understood that he manipulated flames and she was clearly at a disadvantage. But surprisingly, she smirked "Fair enough...but you see, you aren't the first fire user I've fought." As she said that, she held out her hand and absorbed all the heat from his flames, leaving his hands covered in hard ice. The ice crept up his hands to his shoulders.
last edited over a year ago
((Sorry I havent been replying. Im starting up school and the start up is always a bit difficult.))
((No problem, I understand.))
((Man. Terra. Now we have both of us on hibernation periods. Ill see if I can get a post out))
Takashi looked down at his hand and smirked lightly. This was interesting. He clenched his fist, shattering the ice around his arm as he did so. "Looks like this wont be so boring afterall." He pulled his arm back, clearly preparing for Round 2 and would have gone ahead with it if he wasnt interrupted.

"Hey you two! You guys cant be fighting like this!" Azriel shouted, running up onto the battle field.

Takashi drew his arm back to his side again, turning to look at Azriel. "Can you like- not? She needs to be put back into place."

"But you cant be fighting. Its counter produc-" Azriel began to speak, only to be cut off by Takashi quickly drawing his arm back and breaking out into a full charge, hands covered in the same bright blue hell flame. "Hey! Wait! Stop!"

Abruptly, Takashi came to an awkward and complete stop. For a second there was a bit of silence before Takashi got out of the awkward-stopped position and turned around before begining to walk off. "Ive... Ive lost my interest." He said in a tone that made it clear he was using it in placement of the truth.
"Geez Tak-Ta-Takashi ? Yeah Takashi!"Yuki said placing her hands on her hips, "You are such a sour sport you know that ? Why don't try doing something and not run your mouth like a weirdo ?"
Leera raised a brow as she watched. She had already braced herself for his next attack but he had just stopped and decided to walk away. "Hey..." She called out "...It's rude to just walk away from a 'conversation' " As she said that, the ground beneath her feet suddenly began freezing. The layer of ice spread quickly under her and kept advancing till it reached where Takashi was. As it did, it crept up his feet and froze them to the level of his ankles. "I'm not done with you yet." She said. "And you..." She said pointing at Azriel "...It seems like you're his baby sitter or something. Sorry but he'll be busy for another while so if you can wait patiently while I beat the hell outta him then that would be fine."
(Ah sorry guys XD I said Id reply today but Im tired as hell now that I got through the AP Bio Study Guide, Spanish homework, Math homework, and catching up and reviewing of AP World that Ive been screwing up on XD

As soon as I get my sleep and homework schedule more properly regulated Ill get back to this.

Sooo tired though.

That and Im a bit rusty at RPing due to only really making one post to one RP like once or twice a week XD It takes a good bit of effort to figure one out.

Again. Sorry about this huge delay.

I think Imma be on hibernation periods like Terra XD)
(Aw Riku, I would really like to say that I feel your pain, but I don't so...XP XD

Anyway you can go on hibernating. Hibernation has never killed anyone.........yet XD)
(Wow everyone's going into hibernation and I'm just about done with my final exams. You people in the North have really weird schedules XP)
(XD Ill try to get to this soon. I promise. >.> I dont have exams or anything. I just have a shit ton of homework all the time. Two AP classes plus marching band plus a whole bunch of online friends wanting attention and me to play games with them XD I have an inability to say no btw.

Ive also been pretty darn easily distracted and all.

Did you know Ive been so busy that since school started in early September, Ive only finished two animes? I believe both were only in the 12-13 episode range?)
Riku114 commented…
I was acutally hopign to give myself enough time to cool down and get back into the RPing state of mind this Thanksgiving break, but given I have 8 pages to write and type up plus math homework, plus AP Bio half back homework, plus English reading homework (aka Sparknotes) and all, it seems my teachers decided to laugh tat the idea of a Thanksgiving break. over a year ago
Riku114 commented…
The only reason I appear to always be on is cause I tend to multitask while doing my homework. Cause there seem to be a lot of people who like to talk to me online now and I like talking to a lot of people online as well XD over a year ago
Riku114 commented…
Why did I split this up in the comments? I dunno. Im just used to posting on my clubs wall. over a year ago
(Hey Terra. You should come by my club sometime XD I try to keep it moderately updated and anyone whose a chill person is allowed. That place is actually probably the club Im most active in now, along with the basically dead Random Club. XD)
(Roger that!!)
((I was originally going to send this to Terra in a message but I figured I should share it with Vegeta as well so I posted it here XD So if there is anything weird, it might be cause it was meant for a one person audience at first XD

Really sorry about the inactivity on Monster Academy though. After having had withdrawn from the Random Role Playing club, I basically isolated myself to Monster Academy and RPs with my closest Fanpop friend and all so it kinda killed the need and ability to reply quickly, cause when its a one on one RP where both sides can get busy, lazy, and/or blocked, theres like no pressure to reply.

In return the posts got to a much better quality and theres no such thing as a "forced post" or anything but it made my RP pace REALLY slow and flimsy to how busy I am.

Like yeah Ive been reply to Banished, as you may have noticed, but Banished is a pretty special case as its not even my RP any more but more of my baby. We got like two whole sequels planned after it, even though weve been doing the RP for two or three years now and are only like 3/4ths done with the first RP in the series. (But seriously, this is a prime example of better post, slower reply. Go check the recent pages. We are in a battle portion that we are trying to time right where 3 battles went on at once and the posts are massive.)

Im trying to hold onto Monster Academy though as I have so many nice plans and Chranis is my little puppy. He is. Hes my cute little puppy and I love my little puppy. So I promise Ill get to this when I can. I really do. Hopefully Winter Break when I get two weeks break but in worse case scenario this will end up being a school year-hibernating RP. Ill try to not do that though.

So yeah. Im reaallyyy sorry about the inactivity.))
(( I- I- I dont know what Im thinking. Im busy enough as it is. Why am I considering joining Jazz Band now.... Its like signing a contract with the Devil offering up all my free time or something. >.> I love my trumpet too much. I swear...

Anywayways, I fig- Did I just type 'anywayways'? You know, that kind of typo is the typo you dont fix cause its too great. ANYWAYS, I figured Id try to get a post in this weekend. Again, I wont be able to reply quickly at all, but minus well get SOMETHING in XD God knows this has been delayed SO much.

Also apologies for the weirdness. Terra has been experiencing it first hand in the inbox XD ))

Azriel shook his head. "No. You cant be fighting one another in a proper school environment. This is an academy where everyone should get along and learn amount one another, not fighting, at least outside of the battle field!" He protested.

Takashi quickly turned his attention over to Yuki, shooting off his usual annoyed look. "Dont start a fight you cant last in." He said in his normal 'higher than thou' tone before muttering something under his breath that was hard to hear. He slowly changed his attention over to Leera, seemingly unphased by the fact that ice was crawling up his legs. There was something really odd about what had just happened and it really did bother him. Why did he come to a stop? It was strange and unsettling to the point it had mostly killed his will to fight but.... She was so obnoxious. It wasnt like he could just walk away. "I have other things to attend to than to play with the mortals." He said with a slight 'humph' as the ice around his legs lit up into a bright blue flame before both the ice and flames vanished. "I am going"
Riku114 commented…
Decided to bold OOC text cause it blended in too much. over a year ago
Riku114 commented…
I may be able to get other posts in this weekend. It depends how my energy runs really. over a year ago
(( Hey Terra. You should put the page number some of the Gods' profiles can be found on. Cause while its pretty easy to find them right now, when this forum gets a lot more pages, itll be harder to keep track of them.

On Page 13 we have Reece of Space, Annuelia of Sin, Hades of Hell
Page 12 Dycedirkin of Demons and Sazuken of Suffering
Page 6 Cindy of Combat and Reigral of Nature
Page 5 Masuren of Balance
Page 1 Derebelt of Sleep, Creed of Existence, Dale of Soul ))
((You know, I'm actually kinda liking the chill flow of this rp....That's my lazy side speaking XD))

Those blue flames were pissing her off already. Not just the flames actually, the guy's bossy attitude had struck a nerve.
"Mortals?" She said as she took off her sunglasses "Permit me to show you how mortals kick ass." She said as her hand was covered in a pale blue aura, the air all around her turning ice cold in an instant.
She then raised her fist and dashed forward.
Well, she thought she dashed forward, because she actually didn't move from the spot.
Leera looked down at her legs in shock. They felt as heavy as lead. She couldn't even move an inch. The same went for her entire body.
"What's going on?" She said with gritted teeth.
"You know, random fights on the campus grounds are actually prohibited. The fact that I haven't punished anyone for that for a while now, doesn't mean you can go on doing what you like." A voice said from behind Leera.
She looked up and saw a figure standing right infront of her. The person was wearing a white cloak with a white mask covering his/her face. The person stood there immobile without saying a word...like a lifeless being.
There were others on the scene too. Each of them stood by one of the people present.
"Don't bother trying to move..." Nexus said as he stepped out from behind Leera, his usual smile on his face "...No matter how hard you try, you can't break a White Cloak's grip. Your bodies won't move unless I tell them to release you."
Nexus paced around "I actually had to intervene myself before things really got out of hand. I'm letting you all of this time, but next time this happens, there will be unpleasant consequences."
The whole time, Nexus smiled as he spoke. Though the threat was clear, it actually seemed like he was joking.
"Who...are you?" Leera asked, still with her teeth gritted. She couldn't even move her eyelids, talk less of blinking.
Nexus chuckled and all the White Cloaks vanished into thin air, causing each of them to regain control of their bodies once again.
Nexus turned to her "Leera Barzahd. Still your first day and you're already causing so much trouble. For your information, young lady, I'm the principal."
"Wait....."Yuki paused herself while looking at Nexus, "You're the principle ? OMG that is so cool!"she squealed jumping up and down like a little kid that's had way too.much sugar, "Oh, did you know Leera has the same last name as Sion ? They could totally act like they're twinsies and have all sorts fun when they meet!"
(( Ill wait for Vegeta to pop in so Ill just post this and be done for tonight. And I knwo right? Its kinda relaxing XD ))

"Ah." Azriel said as he went up to Nexus, seeming to either completely miss the atmosphere of the situation or completely ignoring it, and lowered his body into a light bow. "I apologize for my friends here. I hope you can forgive them, Im sure they didnt mean any harm." He said raising his body back up from the bow. "Sorry about the chaos sir. My name is Azriel. Im one of the transfer students." He said in a friendly tone.
Riku114 commented…
Or Vegeta is here. Maybe ill reply once or twice more then XD #NoSleep over a year ago
Nexus raised a brow as he looked at Yuki. Leera and Sion had the same name. She was right. Well, Nexus obviously knew the truth so that didn't surprise him. He was about to reply to Yuki when Azriel bowed and spoke to him. Nexus turned to him and smiled "Azriel Sisten Azerbell...of course I know who you are. I know each and everyone of my students. I hope your time at the academy has been pleasant so far." He said.
"Ah thank you sir, our time has been pretty good so far. You have a really beautiful school around here. I actually found a really old good friend of mine here which was really pleasant." Azriel replied.

Meanwhile, Takashi looked back at Nexus before turning back around and heading off to walk, away from the group.
The fact that Takashi began walking away didn't escape Nexus' notice. He looked at him "Mister Takashi Nyaiga...I don't know how things happen where you come from..." He paused "...but here, walking off on people, especially your seniors, is an extremely rude...and punishable act." He said with the same carefree tone and happy smile.
Takashi clicked his tongue. This guy was annoying. In what place went to state that he had the authority over him? Sure he was the principle but he wasnt given the option of saying whether or not Nexus was it. There was no consent. And of all this, he would not have to be doing this hell of this asshole didnt go off to expel Cerberus out of the campus. Really the only reason why Takashi hadnt tried to start a fight with Nexus was cause Cerberus didnt want him to and now that Cerberus wasnt here, the only think keeping him from starting a fight was now the orders Cerberus had given him. He turned around. "Then can you get on to what you want? I dont have the attention span to sit around doing nothing."
Nexus raised a brow and tilted his head to the side "You're not a very cheerful person, are you?" He walked to Takashi and stopped right infront of him. He looked up at Takashi, the difference in height obvious. As a matter-of-fact, Nexus was shorter than all of them there, judging from the fact that he was a kid. "You know, you won't live long if you don't smile more often." He said, his tone clearly the same as always, but a trace of threat could be perceived in his voice too.
(Why am I still awake at this hour guys? XD I would reply but Imma go to bed so I can get a few hours of sleep XD So night! XD)
Riku114 commented…
I would normally be asleep like four hours ago XD over a year ago
Riku114 commented…
Oi where is Vegeta anyways? over a year ago
vegeta007 commented…
I'm here, just waiting for an opportunity to chime in over a year ago
(Here to pay my respects to the dead, how was your sleep Riku ?)